• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qtsora

i have a 8900,

recently all calls that i get doesn't show up on the call log

only missed calls

what do i do for it to show all phone calls?

or is the phone just broken -_-

hm...check this. go to phone ---> options ---> call logging.

then select "all calls". hope that helps ^_^

Guest tirahbunny

i have a 8900,

recently all calls that i get doesn't show up on the call log

only missed calls

what do i do for it to show all phone calls?

or is the phone just broken -_-

my bf's 8900 did that, and it wasn't fixed until i reinstalled the software through BB Desktop Manager. What you can do is just upgrade your OS if you don't already have 5.0 and it'll be fixed

Guest Chirasu

How is the video recording of the blackberry curve 8520? the quality? the playtime? Thanks!

Guest prpldrkrse

hi! i have a blackberry curve 8900 with OS 4.6

some days ago my friends sent me some fancy characters via BBM but when i was about to open it, it suddenly closed :/ and when i was about to open the chat history to copy it, it closed again. the same thing happened when my cousin sent me symbols via e-mail. i'm wondering what's wrong with my phone =3=

Guest tirahbunny

hi! i have a blackberry curve 8900 with OS 4.6

some days ago my friends sent me some fancy characters via BBM but when i was about to open it, it suddenly closed :/ and when i was about to open the chat history to copy it, it closed again. the same thing happened when my cousin sent me symbols via e-mail. i'm wondering what's wrong with my phone =3=

you can either update your BBM to 5.0 or update your OS to 5.0

Guest babymarzy07

i just a blackberry bold i cant figure out the bluetooth thing. i cant send stuff or receive stuff. the device is paired but it always fails when i try to receive files or something. help pls? how can i use the bluetooth of bb? its really foreign to me. thanks so much.

Guest Chayenne

^ I had the same problem, but this is how it works. (Excuse my poor explaining skills, hehe)

Make sure your bluetooth's on first. Then go to the media folder and choose the right section (like if you want to receive a mp3 file, click 'music', if you want to receive an image, click 'images', etc.)

Then click on the menu button and click 'receive trough bluetooth' (or something like that, I have a Dutch version so I'm not sure what it says in English XD)

If you follow these steps, it should be working fine :D At least, it works for me. Good luck!

Guest babymarzy07

^ I had the same problem, but this is how it works. (Excuse my poor explaining skills, hehe)

Make sure your bluetooth's on first. Then go to the media folder and choose the right section (like if you want to receive a mp3 file, click 'music', if you want to receive an image, click 'images', etc.)

Then click on the menu button and click 'receive trough bluetooth' (or something like that, I have a Dutch version so I'm not sure what it says in English XD)

If you follow these steps, it should be working fine :D At least, it works for me. Good luck!

thank you! i shall try this out xD

Guest babymarzy07

does anyone use ubertwitter? i tried to use that instead of the default twitter app.. but i cant get it to work..i cant verify my account it always says twitter overcapity, unable to verify and error. any idea? how did you guys get io wok. im able to use the default app though im just not liking it a bit too laggy.

Guest tirahbunny

I need help. I´ve got a BB Curve 8250. Now, I want to make my home screel like hits picture. Can someone help me?

nbxgmu.jpg

go to Options, and then Themes, then change to Precision T-mobile. and If after that you don't have the MyFaves thing on your homescreen then that means you need to update your OS to 5.0

does anyone use ubertwitter? i tried to use that instead of the default twitter app.. but i cant get it to work..i cant verify my account it always says twitter overcapity, unable to verify and error. any idea? how did you guys get io wok. im able to use the default app though im just not liking it a bit too laggy.

Im using UberTwitter.

did you download it through the Blackberry App World? I had some problems with mine when i did that, so i tried downloading it from the actual UberTwitter website and it worked flawlessly.

go to this link on your phone.

http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/download.php

Guest fly_easy

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Curve 8900

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> I'm going to buy a new bright colored housing soon

If so (to the above question), how? ---->

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> v4.6.1.231 through T-mobile

What theme do you have? ----> puresystemiiql

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> I got it from crackberry forums. Seriously the best theme I've ever had. So minimalistic

Ringtone? ----> B2ST - Easy is my general ringtone. My mom has a Daughtry song and my brother has DMX - Ruff Ryder Anthem

Text tone? ----> General ding sound

Anything else? ----> The best phone I've ever had.

Guest tirahbunny

I thought they got rid of MyFaves like last year..?

they probably did, but for some reason when i updated my OS to 5.0, my precision theme has a myfaves homescreen.

Guest tirahbunny

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I plan on getting picking up a 8520 and i plan to change the housing to a white one. Would i need anything besides the faceplate, keypad, battery cover and lens?

http://www.truesupplier.com/faceplate-hous...4-pr-21546.html

Thanks for you help!

thats about all you need. the middle part aka the chassis is always black.

why don't you just get the 8520 in white? that's what I have.

Guest spc4

thats about all you need. the middle part aka the chassis is always black.

why don't you just get the 8520 in white? that's what I have.

Thanks for your help! Its hard to find one on craigslist... lol

Archived