Blackberry Thread

Guest loverlyxcth

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sugar.X.JeJung

^open this: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=329788&st=0&gopid=16432893&#e;ntry16432893

it's really really easy! :D

and work for 8320 too. thanks to tnguyet :)

btw I was wondering if there's a way to add TTF fonts to blackberry 8320?

something like 'hack' maybe? I want it badly T_T

but I just found this way: *click* sadly, I can't even understand how to do it T_T

anyone can explain it to me? or there's another way? Thanks :)

Guest UnknownMelody

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> BOLD 9000

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> nope.

If so (to the above question), how? ----> probably just a case.

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ---->4.6, At&t

What theme do you have? ----> a default theme

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> came with the phone.

Ringtone? ----> Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

Text tone? ---->default

Anything else? ----> Love the faux leather backing. Sexy. Oh and BBM anyone? :}

Guest xeudaemonic

I have the Blackberry Bold 9650 Unlocked and am using Tmobile. Is it possible to configure MMS on it, if so, how? Haha, any help is appreciated (:

Guest Nathalie

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry curve 8530

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> Not yet, I just got it..haven't got around to do it.

If so (to the above question), how? ---->

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> 6.0 T-Mobile

What theme do you have? ----> The original.

Where'd you download/get this theme? ---->

Ringtone? ----> Breathless - Shayne Ward

Text tone? ----> Ninja sword

Anything else? ----> Nope, I'm going to alter it... the original settings is very boring.

Guest Tinateukbum

^ omg I just noticed it now that you mention it.... damn it! haha But i'm too lazy to go and fix it eh

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> bold 9650

Anything else? ----> im in love with my bb :)

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Bold 9650

I'm planning on getting a Blackberry, it'll be my first one haha & I just need some feedback. It's treated you guys well, right? No problems or anything..other than the trackpad tilting...that sounds weird. But I've liked that look better than the ball.

I'm so noob, but how would wifi work with the phone? Will wifi work w/o a password or anything when you're in a wifi area?

I'll probably be back with more questions after I get my phone haha.

Guest tirahbunny

I'm planning on getting a Blackberry, it'll be my first one haha & I just need some feedback. It's treated you guys well, right? No problems or anything..other than the trackpad tilting...that sounds weird. But I've liked that look better than the ball.

I'm so noob, but how would wifi work with the phone? Will wifi work w/o a password or anything when you're in a wifi area?

I'll probably be back with more questions after I get my phone haha.

all my blackberries ive had treated me well. they were reliable and durable, its just sometimes i got bored of them because of the interface and because the apps are sooo subpar.

you can use wifi anywhere there is a connection but if it requires a password then you'll need one. if there are connections that are open and dont require a key/password then you can use that.

Guest babymarzy07

actually a bunch of questions.. for a bold 9700 os 5.

1. how do you change color of your status on bbm? or text of the message?

2. what do you do if you and another contact cant add each other on bbm?

- like i dont get her invite, she doesnt get mine. but when we sms it shows up in bbm messages?

we are in the same country but it wont appear. i didnt have probs adding other peeps and nor did she.

3. how do you add a font to your bb?

4. i cant seem to update my bb app world it says not compatible.. delete and such? but i update my version through my phone just recently?

would appreciate the help thanks!

Guest tirahbunny

actually a bunch of questions.. for a bold 9700 os 5.

1. how do you change color of your status on bbm? or text of the message?

2. what do you do if you and another contact cant add each other on bbm?

- like i dont get her invite, she doesnt get mine. but when we sms it shows up in bbm messages?

we are in the same country but it wont appear. i didnt have probs adding other peeps and nor did she.

3. how do you add a font to your bb?

4. i cant seem to update my bb app world it says not compatible.. delete and such? but i update my version through my phone just recently?

would appreciate the help thanks!

you cant change colors of font or add new fonts, the best thing to do is to find a theme that has the colors and font that you like.

if you cant update/download bb app world because of incompatibility, then there its cause of the data service by the way, you do have the blackberry data service right? im thinking it has something to do with your service books, perhaps the service books were deleted when you updated your OS version. when you look at your homescreen, on the top right corner does it say "edge" or does it say "EDGE"? if its all capitalized then your bb service is good and everything should be fine, the worse you'd have to do is to just reinstall the OS. if it only says edge with no capitals then you should call your service provider and tell them to resend service books.

Guest deverish

all my blackberries ive had treated me well. they were reliable and durable, its just sometimes i got bored of them because of the interface and because the apps are sooo subpar.

I second this, been using a pearl still for 4 years and it's done the job.

I've only had problems starting this summer since it took a night swim in the ocean along with volume & standby button problems after I took it apart and tinkered a bit..

Guest kkbluvv

I'm planning to get a Blackberry soon. I'm torn between getting the white Bold 9000 or the white Bold 9700. Chances are the Bold 9000 is probably discontinued in Canada already so I'm probably gonna have to get the Bold 9700, but everyone has that one :/ which one do you guys recommend? I'm sure 9700 is probably better since it's a newer version, but I was just wondering if I could get some opinions lol.

Guest tirahbunny

I just got my Blackberry 9700. I want to tranfer messages from my Nokia 6300 to it. Can someone please help me on how to? Thanks so much.

I tried doing it but I'm so confused and no idea what I'm doing ):

you will have to save the messages onto your SIM card first.

I'm planning to get a Blackberry soon. I'm torn between getting the white Bold 9000 or the white Bold 9700. Chances are the Bold 9000 is probably discontinued in Canada already so I'm probably gonna have to get the Bold 9700, but everyone has that one :/ which one do you guys recommend? I'm sure 9700 is probably better since it's a newer version, but I was just wondering if I could get some opinions lol.

from my experience, i think the 9700 is better. the trackpad trumps the old trackball, the design is lighter and more compact, and it has more RAM.

Guest clarinet

Just saw this after I've changed the color of my BB x

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Bold 9000

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> Yeah, quite alot

If so (to the above question), how? ----> Change the body color (from black to many colours), It's not a BLACKberry anymore ..

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> I don't know :S

What theme do you have? ----> The normal theme, don't know where to dl other themes -_-

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> IDK ,,

Ringtone? ----> 4 ya stereo : MBLAQ

Text tone? ----> random

Anything else? ----> Nop ;]

This is a very helpful thread !

Thx a heap <3

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

Which Blackberry model do you own? BB Torch.

Did you personalize/alter it? Yessir. :)

If so (to the above question), how? Wallpaper.. Oh, that's it aha.

What OS do you have? / What's your provider? 6.0 / Bell

What theme do you have? Default

Where'd you download/get this theme? Default?

Ringtone? D-Pryde - Still Fly

Text tone? Normal

Anything else? I disliked it at first, b/c it was hard to operate. But now i own this beast, haha.

BBM? 2330AF87 :)

Guest tirahbunny

how do we hang the accessories on the side of the blackberry since there's no place to hook it up?

which blackberry do you have? i know the 9700, 8520, and 8900 have a hole to put charms and strings

Archived