[movie 2009] Sophie's Revenge

Guest Sonicka

Guest Sonicka

Movie So Ji Sub

Sophie's Revenge

sophiel.jpg

sophierevenge.jpg

Cast : Zhang Ziyi, So Ji Sub, Fan Bing Bing

Producer : Perfectworld (China) , CJ Enetertainment (Korea)

Expected Release Date : End of 2009

Director : Jin Yimeng

Img261611556.jpg

Pic tells a story of Sophie, a cartoonist who falls in love at first sight with a surgeon, and plots her revenge after after a famous actress steals him away.

http://v.sohu.com/20090107/n261623832.shtml one video from location

**Sorry I believe this post should go elsewhere, but not where.

could move.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Sophie's Revenge is officially launching into promotional stage and the filming is in progress now. The movie will hit the theaters simultaneously in China and Korea August of 2009!!

b]NEWS ARTICLES :

Zhang Ziyi to star in China-Korea co-production movie "Sophie's Revenge" 10.5.08

Fan Bingbing Likely 'Love Rival' of Zhang Ziyi 10.30.08

So Ji Sub gets together with Zhang Ziyi 11.4.08

(taken from AF)

I see some big name ppl here~

Guest Gh0st Wh!sper

can't wait until August

so far

i miss him so much

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2

both of u

dolcee.4 the update & Sonicka

4 the thread u r fantastic ;)

Guest iluvjin

I was wondering what the movie was about since i heard that he was staring in this movie! I can't wait!! Hope it's a hit!!!

Guest riehae

I need to watch this.

So excited to seem in another big screen acting.

I love how he is having all this opportunities and projects.

Guest EnDlEsS88

i really cant wait to see my SEXY man in a new project!! thanks a lot Sonicka for opening a thread for d movie :)

Guest Sonicka

The Canne Festival (poster)

sophierevenge.jpg

thanks to Woundedheart for the sharing pick with all us and credit to Baidu

u3088p28t3d2496244f326dt20090429012451.jpg

Guest iluvjin

The posters aren't that great looking. I wished they made it better but i'm still waiting to see SJS!!! Thanks for the trailer sonicka!

Film Productions Give Sneak Peaks At Cannes

Cannes isn’t just the oldest, most venerated film festival in the world; it’s also a prime opportunity for film companies everywhere to hawk their upcoming productions and look for potential buyers. Those lucky enough to be part of a film chosen for selection will be certainly be pulling-double duty and promoting them to distributors as well as jurors. Others like Zhao Wei and Chen Kun came especially to Cannes to promote for an unfinished movie, in their case Mulan, for which a sneak peak and teaser poster was revealed. Other Chinese films giving first looks included Little Big Soldier (the Jackie-Chan Leehom Collab), Sophie’s Revenge, Confucius, and Falling in Love With You in Seven Days. However, I have to wonder if trying to scramble to get something together in time for Cannes is that wise of a tactic- if I had any interest in these movies before, these posters may have killed it.

read the rest of the article here>>> http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/fil...eaks-at-cannes/

Archived