World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Is anyone else excited for Catacylsm? I'm excited! Though, not too big on Worgen and Goblins tbh XD Us hordies get goblins. Would've much preferred Worgen tbh =D

Omg lvl cap being raised to 85 ;____; I've only hit 47, they're making it longerrrrr XD

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fook You

Im on the horde side, i'll add u up, why not transfer a char over? Unless ur really bored and wanna hardcore lvlin to 15->80

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...t&n=Beryuyu

No toons worth transferring =\.

On Cataclysm: I'm not so excited about the new stuff as I am for the stuff that will be getting revamped. No more mp5 :o! No more defense rating :o!

Guest Eklipze

I never really got into WoW, but I'm starting it up again seeing that I have nothing to do anymore..

Cataclysm is going to be intense, I'm pretty excited about that and hopefully, my character will be level 80 by the time it comes out.. for WoW, I have a habit of playing for a part of a month, quitting, and coming back and starting a new character...

Never been passed level 60 :P

Oh em gee at the Azeroth changing! I hear Org gets attack. I wonder what it will look like in cataclysm..

and hordies,

who is rolling a troll druid!?!? I hella will! <3

Is anyone else excited for Catacylsm? I'm excited! Though, not too big on Worgen and Goblins tbh XD Us hordies get goblins. Would've much preferred Worgen tbh =D

Omg lvl cap being raised to 85 ;____; I've only hit 47, they're making it longerrrrr XD

after play both the goblin and the worgen at blizzcon

i prefer the goblin over the worgen any day

after play both the goblin and the worgen at blizzcon

i prefer the goblin over the worgen any day

Goblin's racial's seems better than worgen , but still i really dislike the class , anyways they said they'll be redoing everyone's racial's .

/Pray.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to get back into the game... My most recent main is still lvl 70 :X I'm really tempted to play my alts though. My main is a paladin, its pretty bleh.

Oh em gee at the Azeroth changing! I hear Org gets attack. I wonder what it will look like in cataclysm..

and hordies,

who is rolling a troll druid!?!? I hella will! <3

Meeee! I am so excited! Even though I love my Tauren druids.. I've always secretly wanted a troll.

And goblins are ftw. I am soo sad that the Barrens will be totaled, but this expansion will be amazing, like I might even quit school so I can play all day...

i reached end game for wow in 3 months of time..gear ready for toc25 and arena 2's and 3's in 1300s+ this season and starting to climb higher. Before wow i was playing ffxi, it took a year of playing to reach end game content. I think im gonna move to aion now as thats where the crowd is leaning towards. I really liked the pvp in wow (arena and world pvp and thats what made me wanting to play wow most of all). Time to try out Aion now, based on gameplay trailers it seems like its a mix of ffxi/wow, so i'm really excited.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fook You

does anyone play on gorgonnash? here's my main (disc priest) and this is my alt (mut rogue)... i pvp more than pve :3

i'm not excited for the new xpac at all, i will prolly quit... i didn't like wotlk much because of how negatively it affected arenas

Well, Blizzard did make WoW with the intention of it being a PvE game with PvP elements incorporated.

Wasn't meant to be a PvP game unfortunately :(.

Then again PvP games like Guild Wars and Warhammer Online failed.

does anyone play on gorgonnash? here's my main (disc priest) and this is my alt (mut rogue)... i pvp more than pve :3

i'm not excited for the new xpac at all, i will prolly quit... i didn't like wotlk much because of how negatively it affected arenas

Yeah, WOTLK really messed up arenas, I hate what they did to it as well =[ its actually still messed up, unfortunately =[

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Super Generation

^

Could give you mine if you're still interested, has a couple lowbies and 2xlvl80's with some high end tier/arena gear.

Note it's on the EU servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest darkboy

After quitting for about a year, i'm getting the itch to start playing again. Dammit it all.

Although i'm not very excited the new expansion. Who will replace the goblins as the new Neutral faction? i don't like this at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived