Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

say what?
Who has watched this? Read the manga? If so what do you think? First I thought it was weird but I gave it a second chance. Its funny.

bobobo_secret_by_mortdres-d3ihpqp.png

Plot:

In the year 300X, the entire world is under the tyrannical rule of the Maruhage Empire, and their ruler, Tsuru Tsurulina IV (Bald the 4th). His Hair Hunt troop captures innocent bystanders' hair, leaving the people bald and their villages in ruins. Standing against this evil regime is the heroic, but bizarre, rebel, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, who fights the Hair Hunt Troop with his powerful Hanage Shinken (Fist of the Nose Hair). His team consists of the normal teen girl Beauty, the smelly teen warrior Heppokomaru (Gasser) and the Hajike leader Don Patch (Poppa Rocks). Bo-bobo is on an exciting, gag-filled quest to deliver his own hairy brand of justice to evildoers everywhere.

Volumes: 21 (Complete) 
Published by: Viz (up to 5 vol)
Anime Episodes: 76

bobobowallpaper2.jpg

index.jpg

Guest Take Five

i read the 1st volume. i thought it was hilarious and really really random. i'd like to see an episode but no one seems to be subbing it =/

Guest knockblock

How many volumes are there and how many are translated? I only read half of the first volume. I can't find an episode in japanese either. It is on tv though.

I liked it when this one guy says he's going to trap everyone in rice and say they'll turn into pandas. Then when he makes a rice bowl come out and they see what happens another guy asked him how does that turn you into a panda. That was funny.

Guest Take Five

i think on evil empire's site, they listed 18 volumes. they only have 1 volume translated and there's only 1 volume in english so far by shonen jump advanced.

• 3 weeks later...

The dub is terrible. All of the Japanese jokes are completely avoided and make zero sense. I believe what is scaring away anyone from fansubbing it is not only the fact that it's licensed by Viz Media, but because there are a ton of references they'd have to look up to translate it decently to the hardcore anime fans. This show should have never been licensed or distributed in America.

I just watched this and I have no clue whats going on.

It seems like everything that should be happening in an anime is happening in one episode or something.

Maybe its b/c I watched the dubbed one~

Archived