[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fobbiyo

Songs I skip:

I honestly DO love/like about 97~98% of their songs. but lmao. Hrm.. songs I skip are:

Wild Soul. SORRY CHANGMIN!! I just .. don't like the song. D:

When We'll Be Together. I'm starting to like the song, but for a long period of time, I just couldn't.. stand it? I tried to like it.

GET ME SOME. I don't like that song. At all.

hrmm.. I can't think of anymore at the moment. There are definitely more songs.

I never get tired listening to:

Love in the Ice. Live and recorded, in any language. I can't stress how much I love this song. Heard it live too! Well.. kinda. Through the phone. lmfao. :D Better than nothing!

Bolero. Live and Recorded. Definitely intense. I love it.

Forever Love. First line gets me every time.

Rising Sun. First Korean song by DBSK. My Destiny. First Japanese song by THSK XD

One, I Believe, Darkness Eyes, Mirotic etc.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest min_60

Which one of their songs do u never get tired of listening to?

Bolero and Mirotic are my ultimate favs that I never could get sick and tired of.

I've been listening to them ever since they released and never got tired of it.

Guest afterglow.

i love the cm. their acappella <3. it sounds so good. lol! at the lyrics ahaha. i'd totally buy the song if they ever release it.

Guest june1ov3

i can't believe tohoshinki put such a great impact into the japanese music industry,

it is really impressive that an outsider can pull through and dominate! regardless of still the little feud over dokdo. or was this issue already solved?

i don't know why but i seem to never get sick and tired of listening to LOVE IN THE ICE!

it's such a nice and sweet song :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg, their first commercial in Japan!! XDD

ok, i'll add that to the growing list..:

1) Tokyo Dome came true (check)

2) number ONE on Oricon Charts now (check)

3) Commercial done in Japan (CHECK CHECK!)

hahaha, omg, it was SO funny. imagine, them coming up to you like that.

They never even act like that, jumping out of no where talking acapella and

doing funky moves. totally stereotypical. totally hilarious.

:lol:

How do TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki affected or influenced your life??

Well... I've always wanted to sing. As a career. But, at the same time, I knew it wasn't a "real job". I thought that it was just a thing (this was like, when I was five. XD I was a very realistic child) But that feeling never went away. Well, either feeling. That I would give almost anything to be able to perform onstage, but also that it was impossible and not realistic. I'd basically given up on the idea, and was sort of thinking about other things that I could try to do for the rest of my life. Nothing clicked, and even though I'm still in high school, it was freaking me out. But then I really got into DBSK. I'm a latecomer (Mirotic was the beginning of my obsession) but as I learned more about them I started really getting into other musical stuff as well. Then I learned that they composed, and wrote lyrics, and were trying to learn instruments and I thought "Wow. That's amazing". And I learned how hard they worked to get better, and I thought, "If I really want to perform, I need to work harder".

So, I guess, they helped me follow my dreams, and made me realize how much more effort I was going to have to put into things to even have a chance. I'm actually living my life differently now. Even if I don't become a famous something or other, I will have tried my best, and that's all I can do. Put everything I have into what I want. And to a rather large extent, I have the boys to thank for that.

And wowwwww... Blue Sea is beautiful...

Guest Senorita_

question: So far compared to the others has SBU been their biggest selling single for the first week? IMO 180K is enormous but is it the first time that they reached the 180k mark for the first week?

Yes I think SBU is their biggest selling single for their first week. Now we've just got to wait for the weekly charts and see how many singles they have sold so far :)

THSK In Oronamin-C COMMERCIAL

The boys look handsome <3 The CF is so cute, they are stars when it comes to commercials :P

Guest alexkziel

OMG. im still hyped p with Tokyo Dome. i cant seem to get over it. Love the CM!

BRB real quick with goodies!

OronaminC CF DBSK (15 Sec Version)

OronaminC CF DBSK (30 Sec Version)

credit: DNBN + iscreamshinki.net

The CF i sooooo cute :lol:

The girl looks very pretty and down to earth.

There it goes the hope of a long rest, they are making promotions on the 7th already. <_<

It has to be Doumini coopere, I just love that song and lately Stand by U and Checkmate.

And :

Begin

Day moon

Stand Up

Paradise

No?

Try my love

Love bye Love

Good Girl

Crazy Love

Phantom

No pain no gain

Get me some,

Asu wu kuru kara

Million men

Dead end

Ride on

Darkness eyes

So many :rolleyes:

Generally, it's their ballads. Tonight, Beautiful Life(pop ballad?), LITI, I wanna hold you, Bolero, Doush!te, Picture of You and I'll be There are some of my absolute favourites! ^^

OronaminC CF- I love how they utilised the boys' singing talents in the CM! An acapella CM- A great way to show the public their beautiful harmonization! Haha they look real dorky in the CM though~ :P Okay they don't look dorky but the acapella was hilarious! :lol:

Guest sheilapiglet

this was interesting to watch...they really have been to Thailand 10 times like JJ said..hehe=P

[Eng Sub] DBSK on YTN News!

I'm sure their home country is so proud of the DBSK's success in Japan=)

[ENG SUBBED] BeeTV Moolog - Episode 12

aww, poor Yunnie...didn't get his revenge afterall..in fact, it was the opposite..hehe=P..love the mini race cars they were playing with..so cute!...major LOL at Junsu's "hitsumabushi energy"...haha!

[News] Junsu In Middle School (Again) fanaccount

I don’t know how many people remember my “fan account” (because I don’t know what else to call it, XD) about Junsu as a middle school student. I heard a little more from the same lady, but it’s just a tidbit? ^^;; But I was still happy to hear of it, lol.

Today, when I returned from Japan to Korea, the lady who made the phone call for me was one of the people who picked me up. She was asking about TD, and I was spazzing like crazy. After dinner and stuff, she asked me if I wanted to meet the teacher of Su, lol. Er, I’m not that crazy or stalker like, and I immediately turned her down. The lady told me that her talked to the English teacher again while I was in Tokyo (because her daughter takes English tutoring from Su’s old teacher).

The teacher had told the lady that Junsu was really good at dancing in middle school. She said that she remembered hearing about him dancing, and how he practiced hard. She also mentioned that Junsu loved soccer, and is happy to know that he still does.

=]

Credits: zhuuzhuusoba @ iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove credits.

seems like Junsu hasn't changed much from the past till the present=P

Guest spuddevaughn

TVXQ in Zoom In: Coverage of Tokyo Dome Concert (eng)

Finally, I found this subbed coverage of their Tokyo Dome concert by Zoom in. Thank you charismayun. I have read about the fans wanting the boys to continue talking during the MC part of the concert but now I have proof as told by one of the hosts of the show who was there during the concert. It must be so funny. :D

I also saw the commercial, both the 15s and 30s versions, and I'm so happy. I have been wondering when they will have a commercial in Japan and now they have one!! :lol: They are so cute and again..wonderful voices guys!!!

Guest miss_h

[News] YTN News From Tokyo Dome: Chasing After The Wind, Tohoshinki‏

Tohoshinki, Big Bang, and BoA are the young singers who are aiming to spread the wind of Hallyu wave

source: YTN News

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

I know this probably nothing but it just irks me...

Those artist are trying their way to become a recognizable jpop artist. They do not go there to spread hallyu wave. They do introduce kpop and k-culture but not as a hallyu wave...

I don't like korean news most of the time. How much achievement that DSBK/THSK has to reach to gain the proper recognizition from their own country?? Sometimes the media are overpraised them (with their idol image and their popularity), but when it comes to real achievement and quality they somehow manage to degraded DBSK/THSK as just a merely idol...

This is something that I want korean public and media to realize and see what they have lost all this time.. They miss the beauty of DBSK ballads by doing this.

Sorry for ranting...

Thank you... :)

Wow... wow.. wow...

A CM... Something I will never dare to dream of a year before. THSK actually got a CM and not just a jingle.

Probably it will be soon enough for them to appear in one of the j-dorama. ^^

[TRANS] 090707 Aya Ueto, THSK Monopolises New CM, Member Hope To Date

I love Aya Ueto, and she's right, to monopolies THSK is every fangirl dream..

Song I never get tired of:

I listen to all their sng song once in a while according to mood. When it's dark and I feel a little blue, their ballads is the best. B ut the song that always perfect in all condition for me is:

Choosey Lover

Beautiful You

Box in the Ship (I don't know why people don't like this ^^)

We Are!

Share The World (these two are fav because I am crazy about anime and their OST)

Clap!

Paradise

Love Bye Love

If...

Close To You

^In general I like their middle tempo and rnb song. It lift my spirit up ^^

OronaminC CF DBSK (30 Sec Version)

credit: iscreamshinki.net

lol. i love the accapella in this one. It gives more exposure to their talent and music and the boys looked absolutely adorable in this too.

miss_h i agree with you.my face was kindda like :huh: eh? when i first read it. People like them,boa,bb are not there to ride on the hallyu wave. They are their working their butts off to be recognize as artist.

songs i never get tired of

(lol actually there are a lot but these are just some )

love in the ice(classic)

wasureneide

proud

mirotic

love by love

o

rising sun( another classic)

why did i fall in love with u

stand by u

asu wa kuru kara

summer dream( haha i love this song)

ballons

hug(classic,classic,classic)

Guest TVXQ<3

ORICON WEEKLY CHARTS: :D

SINGLES:

**2 182,068  「Stand by U」

*28 **3,136  「Share The World/ウィーアー!」 = 149,310

183 ***,362  「Survivor -090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single-」= 93,435

ALBUMS:

*** **4,109 259,733 「The Secret Code」

103 **1,470 124,209 「T」

118 **1,322 *34,830 「Heart,Mind and Soul」

125 **1,242 *60,862 「Five in the Black」

Songs I never get tired of:

Mirotic

Asuwa Kuru Kara

Darkness Eyes

Summer Dream

I'll never get tired of TVXQ songs but these four are my favorites.

Guest songjc

wow....it's so amazing what the guys have been able to accomplish this year so far. Tokyo Dome!!! They've accomplished what they set their mind on and I am so proud of them. I am so proud of being a fan of theirs. Congratulations to the boys! They certainly deserve it! Thanks to those that shared their experiences, their videos, and pictures during the concerts in Tokyo Dome and Bangkok! I am so jealous with all of you. I wish one day DBSK will set their feet on Hawaii! It could happen!

There are some songs I don't listen to..but honestly, I listen to majority of their songs. Just listening to them sing it just amazes me.

As far as being a fan, I am proud of them most of the time. When am I not? I can never think as anytime I'm not proud to be a fan. They are an amazing group and amazing bunch of guys and I am proud to say that I am a fan. They are truly an amazing group!

Not much of a contributor to this thread but I wanted to just stop by to say thanks!

Guest SiXeLa

Songs I'll never ever get tired of :

1. Why Did I Fall In Love With You
  2. Bolero
  3. Love In The Ice
  4. Miduhyo
  5. hug
  6. proud
  7. Asa Wa Kuru Kara
  8. begin
  9. taxi
  10. my little princess

however, i just dun get 'Box In The Ship'...lolz...dun hate me !

Archived