Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shar_
Guest punhee

Thai cassiopeia encore 'Don't say good bye' after concert was ended

SO Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :D They must be very touched by Thai Cass!!! They sang the song very well :D

I'm so proud of the fans!! They made me just want to be there TT_TT

and thanks for all the pics! Awesome quality!!

Guest tavy_potter

5) Yunho

Erm I read that Yunho went for a massage on the first night? Maybe he did but when he came back he was all red in the face. The members did mention before that his face gets red when he drinks so....well i'll leave it up to you to deduce haha

And I MUST SAY THIS...I don't know if the Thai fans will read this but for those of you who do, please do say this to the Thai fans:

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE THAI FANS!

The changing of lightsticks in the Memory in Blue project was soooo successful on the second night.

The singing of Don't Say Goodbye after the last concert was so moving. Imagine an entire stadium of majority non-Koreans singing the entire Don't Say Goodbye. I am so honored to be there, singing and experiencing it for myself. Although it didn't manage to happen while the boys were still on stage, I REALLY REALLY HOPE THE BOYS HEARD IT. Such a moving moment!

OVERALL: I AM SO GLAD I WENT FOR MIROTIC BANGKOK!!!!To me, it was better than 'O' and it shows that our boys have become true artistes!

I am Thaifans who attended for 2 nights and gotta say that it's was awesome as you said!!! They're totally Rocks!!!

and I want to tell you about Yunho, that he didn't go to massage

but he went to after party at korean resturant on the 1st night with Changmin and all the staff after concert

and then they came back around 2AM with his cap on and he tried to cover his face (coz he's been drinking for sure).

the other 3 just went to hotel and didn't come out again.

Guest amaias

HI!!!

I am very sad!!!

Totally sad!

I can't go to Japan to the SECRET CODE CONCERT TOKYO DOME!

I did buy my ticket already!

I want know if someone is interested in buy my ticket.

My ticket is to 5 july.

Only PM.

Guest Fairily_Spark

Tohoshinki Collaborates With Japanese Girlband DREAM

so i guess the rumor of their collaboration w/ exile was false?

Actually, EXILE and Koda Kumi are also participating. They are collaborating with Dreams as well (Since Dreams is signed under a label created by Hiro of Exile).

So there's no direct collaboration between the three.

Tohoshinki's collab will be on version D (the others are on versions B and C respectively).

It's out on the 9th of September 2009 with a price tag of 999JPY

(They are keen on the number 9 since it's their 9th anniversary and stuff)

And btw, Tohoshinki's next single to be released on the 26th of August (Avex might change this date)

Will go up against SMAP (JE cancelled NEWS' single, SMAP tends to sell less these days) and AKB48 (their recent stuff sold a lot!).

So yeah, tough competition but at least this time there is actually still a chance of getting number 1 on the weekly.

Guest JJ.biased

omgshhh Haven't I always said this thread moves so fast X] ^^

Thanks for all those pictures and lucky soompiers who got to go to the concert D=

Anyways I was watching tokyo park friends 2 and it was just so funny.

I realized Jaejoong isn't very sporty heheh and he blames that he's a blood O keke...

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090630 32,000 Fans At TVXQ's Thailand Concert

ndvtvp.jpg

The 5 member, male-group, TVXQ, mobilised 32,000 fans at their Thailand concert, and the performances ended successfully.

In a comment made on 29 June, SM Entertainment said, "This is "TVXQ 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok", which was held on 27 & 28 June (Thailand time), at the Impact Arena. At the venue, it was filled with around 32,000 fans, and they heated up the atmosphere."

According to the company, as part of this year's "Asia Tour Mirotic", the composition and performances of the concerts will be similar to that of the Seoul concerts that were held earlier this year in February. Thus, the screens and stage equipment were replicated in its entirety.

TVXQ's concerts in Thailand were a huge success, and the rumours that have been going around that the group is in "crisis" has been dismissed.

In addition, the「東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME」will be held on 4 & 5 July at the Tokyo Dome.

Source: [chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON CREDITS

[TRANS] 090630 Best Album Sales For First Half Of 2009 - THSK #10

fz3vcj.jpg

In the first half of 2009, Tohoshinki ranked #10 for best album sales in Japan for all albums released this year.

ORICON recently released the sale figures rankings for the first half of 2009, for albums, singles, DVDs and more, and Tohoshinki's album "The Secret Code" came in tenth with sale figures of 250,000.

Mr Children ranked #1 with their album "SUPERMARKET FANTASY" with sales of 1,200,000, the only artiste to cross the 1,000,000 mark. EXILE's ballad best album, "EXILE BALLAD BEST", came in second. In third place, is DREAMS COME TRUE's album "DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE".

Besides this, remiomen, Ayumi Hamasaki, unicorn and more ranked in the top 10. BoA's American debut album that was released in Japan ranked #25 with sales of 130,000.

On the other hand, Tohoshinki's 27th single "Share The World/We Are!" ranked #15 for singles sales in the first half of the year. All of Tohoshinki's singles and albums released this year made the charts.

Source: [tvxqkingdom]

[TRANS] 090630 BeeTV To Broadcast PVs From AVEX From The Past 20 Years

BeeTV which was launched on 1st May, and whose membership broke 400,000 on 15th June, is a mobile phone TV channel which allows you to enjoy TV dramas, videos and more. From [ROOKIES - Graduate-] to [Getting Married To 40 Women In 90 days], to personal videos with Tohoshinki [Tohoshinki's MOOLOG], there are many options for everyone. However, from 1st July, BeeTV will broadcast more than 2,000 music videos which have been released over the last 20 years.

These will be broadcasted on 1st July in BeeTV's new segment [AVEX Music Collection]. This segment includes past videos from artistes like TRF, Namie Amuro and EXILE. Latest songs that were released from 2 weeks prior, will also be included. Also, a 140 minute long video of Ayumi Hamasaki and other artistes participating in the annual summer concert [a-nation], will also be included, and on 1st July, you'll be able to enjoy 2,000 videos from a total of 445 artistes.

Up till today, BeeTV has also previously aired videos from artistes like Ayumi Hamasaki and EXILE, but now others will be included. To be able to watch these music videos through your mobile phones any where you go is not only an enjoyable thing, but also a great service to music lovers.

Source: [tvxqasia]

that's so cute. and he is Thai? that's cool. hahaha :D

I just finish watching TPFII with sub from GOESS which I download from CB. (I'm a fan :lol: )

It's so funny especially the game that Junsu miss the hit twice. Instead of cheer up Junsu like the MC suggests, Jae calls Junsu "you idiot". hahahaha :D no doubt about their super close friendship.

Thank you badstar and the team for subbing this good show and the others. :)

Hahah he's not Thai, Kao & Chao are my good friends too and he's from China (originally) but basically Aussie.

He flew all the way from Perth, Australia to see DBSK!

What a fanboy!

HAHAHA!

*jealous*

Guest dbsgdec

2m5mi43.gif

Six Years With You;

A Xiah-sshi & Yunho-sshi Project

s4xox5.jpg

20Four | Twenty4th;

Birthday Project For Junsu

bgxk6v.jpg

Click away --> http://xiah-sshi.com/index.php?showtopic=1417

And dont forget to send in your dolphins for those who participate in the Bday project ^^

Hehheh! Thanks for the links! I notice lots of yoosu in the thai concert. Not that i'm complaining xDD.

\/

No way! You mean it's only been released today/tomorrow?! At least gv it a few days. TOMORROW?!

Archived