[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

DBSK SAIPAN STORYBOOK 'PLEASE BE MINE' TO BE RELEASED ON JULY 15TH

omg they look smokin'!

http://i44.tinypic.com/315o1fm.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906260833191002

hopefully someone will translate the article!

Changmin's neckline!! *o*

And Yunho's leg~ :lol:

OMG now we have to spend more $$ on both the storybook and DVD! SM is too darn smart when it comes to money-making.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WendiiE

singing:

Jaejoong: Many people chose Junsu but Jaejoong's voice stand out to me the most. I really love his voice. It's soothing and warm.

Junsu: He has a distinctive voice like Jaejoong.

Changmin: I really like his high notes.

Yoochun: I love how his voice can range from low to high. His high notes in Bolero was amazing.

Yunho: His vocals are improving which is good. I like his rap the best.

dancing:

Yunho

Junsu

Jaejoong

Changmin

Yoochun

stylish:

Jaejoong: Jaejoong's fashion sense are really great. I love his clothes. He make a lot of clothes work and he can pull off certain clothes that other people can't.

Yoochun

Yunho

Changmin

Junsu

funniest:

Jaejoong: Call me bias or whatever but I think Jaejoong is really funny. He makes random marks out of no where and he's such a dork. ^^

Junsu

Changmin

Yoochun

Yunho

OMG! I'm so going to buy that. I'm going to go broke just buying this and the DVD.

The book cover looks really nice. Changmin looks really good in the cover.

Guest mandasoh

Hey Ringy, i saw that you're only 19 (how lucky btw) and maybe you won't understand how i feel right know about Michael Jackson since you didn't saw the same things than me (or maybe later you did).

I don't think age is a factor, really. I'm devastated about the MJ news, but it remains a fact that we shouldn't discuss this here. So yeah. Let's not. :)

And now... something to cheer us up? I think the rumour resurfaced again recently for some unknown reason. So...

[TRANS] 090626 Comment By Company On Rumour About TVXQ's Dissolution

The managing company of Korean popular idol group, TVXQ, commented on the rumours about TVXQ's possible dissolution.

SM Entertainment commented, 『Now, in relation to the rumour of dissolution, we recognise that it has been around, but it is completely groundless』and in relation to the current activities that TVXQ has, they explained,『TVXQ is now carrying out activities according to their schedule, and they have returned to Korea yesterday where they carried out the rehearsal for the 3rd Asia Tour, to be held in Bangkok, Thailand.』They emphasized again that the rumour of dissolution is groundless.

TVXQ is expected to leave Korea for their concert in Thailand, tomorrow morning.

Source: [wowkorea.jp + yahoo jp news]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits

singing: Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun

dancing: Yunho, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin

stylish: Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin

funniest: Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho

AHH!! AADBSK3 Looks so... AHHH!! I want it so badly.. but it's so expensive. T_T!

I wonder how much the korean version is gonna be. Umm..

There's gonna be a lot of DVD's coming out this year. Gotta save money! Muahhahaha!

Guest dbskatiehero

singing: Junsu[its hard choosing between him or jaejoong ><] Jaejoong Changmin Yunho Yoochun

dancing:yunho Junsu yoochun changmin jaejoong

stylish: Jaejoong yoochun Yunho Changmin Junsu

funniest:Jaejoong Junsu Yoochun Changmin Yunho [too manly XDDD]

i havent dbsked for a long time. OOH~ the new photobook looks HOT~ i wasn't even expecting a photobook :) im guessing it'll be around 50 bucks?? AADBSK3 is so expensive, so ill buy it at hmong new years for 70 bucks ;)

Guest jer_sweety

omg they look smokin'!

hopefully someone will translate the article!

Yay for Saipan Storybook. i want to have this.. but... :huh:

i'm gonna be broke, but let's see...

Chunnie looks the best for me, then minnie, yunnie and susu..

My jaejae looks like a fragile woman with that pose .lol.. :D :D

Guest mcl0521

okay one question. will the photobook be included in the aadbsk3 dvd?

i'm pretty sure the price of the korean version is no more than $100 USD right?

like 50 to 80 USD at least. well, im hoping. too expensive you know.

Guest toomuchsmiling

Aw, I came here once again, to catch up, but to see if there were any comments on the guys' reactions

to Michael Jackson's death.

At first I was shocked and sad like everyone else in the world is, but then I

thought later.. "Yunho!!" :( :( he is such a huge fan...so i can't help wondering if he feels really down

today, since he was one of yunho's idols.~

on a cheerful note, can't wait to see all of Tokyo friends!! =D

Guest dbsgdec

rip MJ.

Thanks so much! Its great to be able to see them enjoying themselves and not just going through some boring interview ^^

Junsu did pretty well, considering he's injured. Changmin is all mighty in the punching games.

You wouldnt wanna be punched by Junsu, Changmin and yunho xD

Thanks for the links.

Guest twinkletoes

My parents were watching paris by night , a vietnamese music show and DBSK happened to appear..well not them but there picture and it said something Korean Boy Band !!!

Guest BoA_TVXQ

tpf - here another link uploded my mina111.

TFP2-2

TFP2-3

TFP2-4

TFP2-5

TFP2-6

lynaeina - yeah, I know..XD

i watched it online yesterday, and it lagged like never being lagged before @____@. This show is super ridiculous. Junsu made me laugh a lot, someday i think he can have a change to host a funny show by himself . BTW, i hope someone will subtitle it soon

omg they look smokin'!

WOW, they look so hot . Will it be included in AADBSK 3 Korean version or just for Japanese one?

Jae at Inchoen Airport

812.jpg

808.jpg

807.jpg

806.jpg

810.jpg

Guest beccary

[NEWS] DBSK, "Disbanding? Just Groundless Rumours"

There has been rumours that group Dong Bang Shin Ki is disbanding.

Curiosity rose as the group's schedule to film for '2009 Summer SMTown' jacket on 25th June was called off. This had made fans even more curious why so especially with rumours about the group disbanding coming up recently.

With that SM Entertainment cleared in a phone interview on 26th, "This is just rumours. Like the past, such rumours came up and there were all groundless. This time this is the same thing." emphasising that rumours about the group disbanding back in year 2004 and 2006 were all groundless.

The representative said, "Dong Bang Shin Ki had left Korea on 26th June for their performance in Thailand."

Meanwhile, Dong Bang Shin Ki recently started on their Japanese tour concert in May. And coming 4th and 5th July they will be having a large-scale concert performance in Tokyo Dome.

Guest Senorita_

omg they look smokin'!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906260833191002

Oh wow. I'm speechless! The storybook looks smoking hot! The boys' are just shining on the front cover. I hate it when SM releases too many good stuf to fans =_= I think I'll wait for AADBSK3 instead...

Guest mcl0521

[iNFO] New items for sale for Tokyo Dome

52583267.jpg

Bath Towel

3, 500 yen

$37 USD

98589638.jpg

Final in Tokyo Dome Pamphlet

2,500 yen

$27 USD

79848333.jpg

Posters

1,000 yen

$11 USD

27055057.jpg

New shirt!

3000 yen

$32 USD

65185499.jpg

RAMEN?! Well, soup..what the?

2800 yen

$29 USD

Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights

Guest t00_asian4u

My parents were watching paris by night , a vietnamese music show and DBSK happened to appear..well not them but there picture and it said something Korean Boy Band !!!

OMG really? which PBN was it? i just wanna see xD

[NEWS] DBSK, "Disbanding? Just Groundless Rumours"

There has been rumours that group Dong Bang Shin Ki is disbanding.

Curiosity rose as the group's schedule to film for '2009 Summer SMTown' jacket on 25th June was called off. This had made fans even more curious why so especially with rumours about the group disbanding coming up recently.

With that SM Entertainment cleared in a phone interview on 26th, "This is just rumours. Like the past, such rumours came up and there were all groundless. This time this is the same thing." emphasising that rumours about the group disbanding back in year 2004 and 2006 were all groundless.

The representative said, "Dong Bang Shin Ki had left Korea on 26th June for their performance in Thailand."

Meanwhile, Dong Bang Shin Ki recently started on their Japanese tour concert in May. And coming 4th and 5th July they will be having a large-scale concert performance in Tokyo Dome.

I really get pissed at these type of things.. people always assuming stuff >.>

Just like the 5 year "curse"

Can u believe that some "fans" and i quote, "fans" will believe this type of stuff over

and over? Its pathetic. if ur a true fan then u wouldnt even be thinking about it,

or believing it until its confirmed. =]

Guest mcl0521

[iNFO] Oricon singles expectations/survey

50233512.jpg87936090.jpg32992989.jpg

1.) 453.90 sales (Arashi) Everything

2.) 105.70 sales 東方神起 Stand by U

3.) 68.70 sales flumpool MW~Dear Mr.& Ms. ピカレスク

4.) 40.40 sales Gackt Flower

5.) 40.10 sales ℃-ute 暑中お見舞い申し上げます

6.) 25.10 sales 阪井あゆみ(사카이 아유미)×twenty4-7 STRONG BODY

7.) 23.50 sales John-hoon Blue Moon

8.) 20.80 sales 土屋アンナ(츠지야 안나) Brave vibration

9.) 19.70 sales Kalfina storia

10.) 15.70 salesAZU I WILL

This result is a survey of what Oricon members agreed upon. About 400 random members of Oricon chart were asked which single they would most likely buy.

Guest abc14

pt1r9.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

It's our CLUBBOX INSPECTON WEEK! Please help us out :lol:

[RAW] 09.06.25 Tokyo Friend Park THSK [faw].avi - 825.7 MB-

-----------------------------------------------

[iNFO] New items for sale for Tokyo Dome

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8657/65185499.jpg%7Boption%7D

RAMEN?! Well, soup..what the?

2800 yen

$29 USD

Sorry for cutting your post. BUT OH Wow Soup CAN?! O.O lol... I can't wait for Tokyo Dome Concerts, everyone will be in major hype ^^ I love how they are doing a special pink t-shirt and towels for conmen. of tokyo dome.. poor wallet T.T

brb to edit more

Archived