[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Honey_KizZ

he said ” when you write us fan letters, i write songs for you , when you listen our songs, we sing for you. that’s only we can do for you.

you always give us lots of love, but i wonder if we can meet the expectations enough for you or not.

we work not only here also we work other countries. we might change something after this.

but i hope you to keep loving us .”

i’m so sorry , my english is so poor.

i can’t tell well…..

yoochun was crying when they sang Kiss the baby sky – that’ s his own song.

Credit : 35loveU

Share : OneTVXQ

that was touching...T-T jaejoong love u!

congrats on a successful tour so far!

Next up is Tokyo Dome!~~~

cant wait!

東方神起 Stand by U NHK ec● uta 2009.06.21 HD ver

credit: uploader

gotta love HD!~ they sound amazing and i love how the stage looks.

Stand by u:

honesty, i thought this song was ok when i 1st listen to it. to me, there was nothing special about it, but after watching them sing live on MF and NHK

i cant get the song out of my head! the way they sing w/ so much emotion really makes the song 100X

better then the recorded ver.

Yoosu fan vid

credit: uploader

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KY5354

Congrats to the boys for completing their TSC arena tour!!!! It started off with a slight glitch (Poor Su!) but thankfully continued successfully all the way through till the end!

Awww Soulmate cried! Not suprised at Chun :P but Jae too!? I think they'll all tear up at the Dome! :mellow:

Just wanna take this chance to THANK everyone for sharing pictures, videos, news etc throughout the tour...much appreciated! :D

Music Fair

Loved how they sang some of their earlier hits! My Destiny was ♥! Is it me or has their English pronounciation improved? (I'm sure their Japanese has too, but I can't say 'cos I don't speak it ;) )

STW and Sky were FUN! And SBU was really nice. Though the boys do seem extremely tired. :(

NHK

Was really good!!! Much better than MF and a full version! Y'know, when I first heard SBU I had doubts, but now I love it! It's just so pretty.

Anyways lastly...

BRING ON TOKYO DOME!!!

:w00t:

edit:

he said ” when you write us fan letters, i write songs for you , when you listen our songs, we sing for you. that’s only we can do for you.

you always give us lots of love, but i wonder if we can meet the expectations enough for you or not.

we work not only here also we work other countries. we might change something after this.

but i hope you to keep loving us .”

i’m so sorry , my english is so poor.

i can’t tell well…..

yoochun was crying when they sang Kiss the baby sky – that’ s his own song.

Credit : 35loveU

Sorry for cutting your post.

What does Chun - oops I mean - Jae mean by 'we might change something after this' ???? Am I reading too much into it?

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

What does Chun - oops I mean - Jae mean by 'we might change something after this' ???? Am I reading too much into it?

I not quite understand what the fan said either >.< As you can see. she said that she not good in English so that may be the reason >.<

Wait for the detail fan account later :(

Guest badstar

^^ Yea, I hope someone could give light to what Jae meant.

Maybe, just maybe, what he meant was DBSK will change through time, meaning they will mature as time goes, and as they change, he hopes that we never forget them and will always support them.

Guest asdfhjkl;

I can't believe the arena tour is already over T__T Now.. Tokyo Dome! I wonder how they're going to change up the choreography and stuff. It's going to be so emotional. But they deserve every moment of Tokyo Dome. Gah, I love them.

[ENG SUBBED] Japan Music Fair - Tohoshinki Talk

SO CUTE. I love talks like these, just them talking about random stuff and having fun. And total shutdown for Junsu at the end lololol.

I just watch SBU T_T

If i see them performing this song live i might just cry out loud.

Lately i've been listening to my mp3, and i forgot the feeling they give me when i watch their lives.

Awesome!

And that fan account about what jae said is scary reading.

Whats gonna change?

yikes.....

Guest Eltoshen

Woah, watching their live now. Yeah, HD is awesome. I really like the setting of where they're performing.

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

090621 TSC Nagoya - Fanreport

Secret Game

Share The World

DKWSNNSD

Take Your Hands

→ Love how the camera zooms in when Yunho rubs his hand down his thigh at one point :D

→ Love the body rolls everyone does

Stand Up!

→ Steph mentioned it and I'll mention it again; I love Jae's English. His "Everyone put your hands up! Hey, c'mon!" sounds so good!

→ Yunho I love your voice ♥

Beautiful You

→ Something went wrong with Su's mic DDD: But the crowd sang his parts for him, lol. Only at the end did his mic work.

My Destiny

→ Almost everyone mics' went crazy DDD:

Ment for Force

Force

Purple Line

→ Chun was too raspy again during the opening D:

→ Jae's "One more time" is ♥

Mirotic

→ Forgot to mention before but during the Mirotic ending, when they're grouped together in that pose and Jae kneels on the floor? He points to the crowd as he does so with so much attitude and asdgfghjkl so hot and add in the edges of his tattoo you can see peeking out from his sleeveless vest ♥

Heart, Mind & Soul

Talk Ment #1

Read Steph's later but I have to point out that dammit, Jaejoong cried, okay? Steph told me later he was basically saying that if it wasn't for the fans, they wouldn't be here today etc etc etc and asdfghjkl his eyes were red and tearing up and dammit I almost cried too. Crap.

Wasurenaide

→ Crap, Jae is still near tears/crying. He couldn't do his chorus perfectly because of it. Chun pats his shoulder as they walk back to the stage but even Chun looks affected and Su seems overwhelmed too ;___________; I confess, I cried as well. Because I was wondering why Jae was crying and when Wasurenaide played, I got to thinking about some stuff in my life and mini cooper, I started crying and then Jae just had to cry too ;________________________;

Ment for Begin

Begin

→ Jae still seems upset. Su keeps looking at him as they sing and even Yunho seems affected. There's more...depth in his voice than usual.

Nobody Knows

→ Feedback happened during one of the chorus, loud enough that JaeMin took out their earpieces quickly.

Taxi

→ I think Jae hasn't fully gotten control of himself. He messed up his part of the chorus a little ;____; Crap, everyone seems affected.

Forever Love

→ The back to back slow songs isn't helping I think, Su's part was even more emotionally powerful than usual and that's saying something.

Box in the Ship

→ At the start, there was a loud clatter before the lights came up. Turns out Chun was kneeling down to retie his boots' laces. JJ is finally smiling

YH: oh-e-oh-e-oh ebi___!

CM: oh-e-oh-e-oh nagoya!

JJ: oh-e-oh-e-oh dou iu koto? again with the real soy sauce bottle asdfghjjkl roflmao!

YC: oh-e-oh-e-oh minna ok?

JS: oh-e-oh-e-oh hitsumabushi!

→ Jae asks where's a good place to eat hitsumabushi, lol. Su stares at him, flabbergasted, laughed and shouted "1 2 3 oh-e-oh-e-oh otokiri (?) no histumabushi!" (I think Steph knows where the place is, lol)

→ They're staring at the magnae, Min stares at Yunho, pushes his shoulder and tells him to go, and Yunho pushes his face roflmao!

O - Sei.Han.Go

→ Yunho changes his intro dance ♥

Toho Dancers

Choosey Lover

→ YunJae high-5!

→ Chun's "Bring it on!"

→ Jae shrugs coat off to show his biceps asdfghjkkll -is ded-

Sky

→ Min croons into camera.

Somebody to Love

→ JaeChun high-5!

→ JaeHo high-5!

→ YooSu high-5!

Summer Dream

→ break for band intro. Bass, Kazu, had a plastic mustache XD Guitarist played his guitar with a light stick, lolol Yunho introduced Sam!

→ The JaeSu shake hands...and hugged! So sweeeeeeet ♥

→ Junsu does the dance! The original Summer Dream combo! Swing around, butt groping and angel pose! LOLOLOL JaeChun didn't do the angel pose. Chun was staring at Su and I think Jae was just kneeling by Su, looking at him or something lol.

Survivor

PV montage

The Way You Are

→ Boys in white TSC tees <3

→ Again the camera didn't focus on Chun for his awesome spirit fingers DD: It's Yunho this time.

Break Up The Shell

Talk Ment #2

...yeah, read Steph's lol. Su said something about Chun being out of it because he didn't eat hitsumabushi, and Jae pointed out how Chun wasn't even holding his mic but just slid it into his jeans' pocket, lolol and asdfhhkkl Yunho wrapped his towel around his head, like you saw in Tohomobile. At one point, Jae came over and tried to fix his fringe, and said, "kawaii ne?" - cue screams of the crowd, lol - Yunho went "argghhh!" and shook his head, lol, he got irritated with the fringe. So cute!

Yunho said something about Jae, the crowd clapped and Jae asked him, "Dou iu koto?" handing him the shoyu bottle lololol. Yunho answered, "Shoyu koto?....nan chatte?!"

Jae imitates Min's order to the crowd to sit down for Stand By U lol. "Suwattekudasai!" Remember FitB tour? Yeah, something like that, lol

Stand By U

Kiss The Baby Sky

→ Chun missed a part of his speaking intro...only found out later why...

→ Chun's member intro, "Uknow, Max, JJ, Junsu and me...we're the one..."

→ Chun didn't do the last bit of his high part, the "~with me" DDDD:

Ending

Encore: Bolero

→ Yunho seems...affected again ;___;

→ Something is seriously wrong with Yoochun. He looked as though every note is a huge effort. He couldn't do his "kikasete~" after the epic climax. He just...mouthed the words?

→ Crap, no wonder...Chun is crying. He kept his head down the entire time after his parts ended and as the lights are about to go off, everyone looks up and damn, Chun is seriously crying. Su doesn't seem far behind ;_____;

End footage

The crowd claps and chants for "Tohoshinki!" right up until the credits finished. No re-appaearance though.

Credit : sevenkai@Livejourney

Full Credit to take out

You can read her report of SCT 090620 Nagoya HERE

Guest angelzluv

REQUEST

I'm rewatching their radio programme on their mirotic promotion days and notice the secret talking on the FM Inkigayo on 09.10.08 but cannot seems to find the translation for it....

it seems interesting but no one translated it...may someone please give trans to it...

I find the cut on YT

TVXQ Secret Talk on FM Inkigayo

credit:uploader

Thanks before....

Guest paloma_jaejoong

THSK - 090621 Stand By U -FULL @NHK Save The Future

jaechun cried T_T that's sad. I heard that jae cried

during wasurenaide, while chun in kiss the bay sky perf

I wanna c the fancam..I wonder what happen in TD then..

Really??!!!

Waaa I start to cry just to think

when I see someone crying, crying together!

Aish! I also see much T___T

Oh yeah! thanks for video

presentation perfect! This song is one of nostalgia that is so beautiful ... is not for nothing that the following Dou s h i t e! pretty awesome! :blush:

Waa YunJae in music fair make my day yesterday

this gif is pretty no? *-*~~

2h5lbno.gif

credits: asianfanatics

Guest kangeroo

This performance was awesome.

Firstly, it was the song full song.

Secondly, everyone was vocally on point.

Thirdly, I just really really love this song to bits and pieces.

Chunnie did a lot better in this perf.

Minnie, as consistent as ever. He makes singing in Japanese seem so easy and natural for him.

Yunho, he gets a lot of lines. He's showing all that he's capable of. Truly a hardworking and talented leader.

Jae, beautiful voice as ever!

Su, always rich with passion. I love his parts...i can really feel the sadness of the song thru his interpretation.

Guest Heaven2100

WOW.... it's over already.?!?!?

I'm so proud of the boys!!!! I can't wait to Tokyo Dome... THE DESERVE IT!!!

but... i am really worried about the crying... actuallyy i have never seenn jaejoon crying... AND I Don't WAnna see....

But i understand them....chunnie.... OMG....and really when I think about it... When one of them starts crying... the rest starts crying too... that just shows how they are not 5 but 1!!!!! That's Why I love them...!!!

AMAZING PERFOMANCE SBU!!!! I adore this song... and live they sound much more better... that's why I love thier lives...

SO GIRLS... TOKYO DOME.... WE need to be with our boys!!!

Guest loveprincemax

090620 Music Fair-Lovely Maknae~

ㅠㅇㅠAngel's look~~

52417992200906220120422b.jpg

52417992200906220120422.jpg

52417992200906220120422i.jpg

52417992200906220120422gej.jpg

52417992200906220120422n.jpg

52417992200906220120422b.jpg

52417992200906220120422o.jpg

52417992200906220120422f.jpg

52417992200906220120422h.jpg

52417992200906220120422g.jpg

52417992200906220120422z.jpg

52417992200906220120422w.jpg

credit::neverendscm

++BONUS++

Since I am going to sleepㅋㅋ.......

masage.jpg

Guest grizzlybeary

REQUEST

hi there! does anyone have HQ pictures of JJ at the performance on Music Core on the 25th of October last year? i realise i have none!! and he looks SO GOOD in this one :D :D :D :D :DPLEASE SPAM^^

and does anyone know what happened to itvxq.net??? i LOVED that site! but they just stopped updating like after min's birthday.... ): ): ): ):

Guest alexkziel

090621 TSC Nagoya - Fanreport

Thank you!

:tears: :tears: So emotional.

I'am nearly crying already.

I can't wait the Tokyo Dome. :blush:

Music Fair was fantastic, even more in HD.

And the last Stand by U performance was beautiful too, is Music Japan?

Guest sum-chick

OMG..MUSIC FAIR!!..they were all so good!!..and whats even better than Music Fair was NHK!!!..

they all sang so BEAUTIFUL!!!...i absolutely love them!!!..they all are so emotionally and vocally there to prove that they are all great wonderful singers!!..

now i relli cant wait for Tokyo Dome!!..hope the DVD comes out sooN!!

Archived