Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrCKDexter

Question

Can someone please explain this to me?

For the new Seoul tourism CFs that DBSK is in - the "Seoul Dream Series" - the official You Tube channel says if you upload a video on YouTube you could win a trip to Seoul and meet "the hottest Korean celebrities in person!"

300uqhe.jpg

At that point I started hyperventilating.

But then I visited the main site http://www.seouldreamseries.com and it says you can meet Celebrators.

2dufhir.jpg

... Huh?

Is this some sort of Engrish mistake? Or maybe a case of "bait and switch"? What on Earth do they mean?

Guest mandasoh

[PIC] 090610 Yoochun Endorsing BSX

2vl1pq9.jpg

Source: [baidutvxq]

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT HOTLINK

;____________;

He looks so good here.

YUMMAYYY. ♥♥

<3 amanda

Guest Anti-Icarus

DBSK in Shojo Beat!

Yaaaah, finally I have something to contibute to this thread...hopefully no one beat me to this buuuut:

DBSK makes a second appearance in Shojo Beat!

sho001.jpg

If you remember waaaaay back, I think someone posted the first time they were mentioned. Apparently Purple Line was the song you should listen to when you're in love :lol:

GAH! I'm so excited over this!! Slowly but surely, DBSK is gaining recognition in the States!!!<3 Let's hope we'll see more of them in this magazine...

How great would it be if we all went to the website and demanded more of DBSK? Better yet, one issue with the whole front page as DBSK. I hope that Shojo Beat could REALLY go in depth with DBSK's whole story to going from a crowd of 200 or 300 fans to 150,000++, it'd be an amazing inspiration story for people to read. DBSK HWAITING!!!

And sorry that the picture was so big.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kay35

Does anyone know what show is this?

I think i remembered watching it halfway and i couldn't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance! :D

:lol: Happy Day Show Interview...2006 or was it early 2007? lol.Yeah i should be on youtube somewhere. Just put that there. It should have subs too unless loader got suspendid. I DL the show a while back. :D=)

Guest haruno_xiah

Omygod..

Jaejoong there really pretty !

i have so many pics of them

i think i have the original pics.

but still must FIND

and its hard =__+;

sorryy ^ ^

Guest "Circe-Jung"

[PIC] 090610 Yoochun Endorsing BSX

2vl1pq9.jpg

Source: [baidutvxq]

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT HOTLINK

;____________;

He looks so good here.

YUMMAYYY. ♥♥

<3 amanda

Wow!!!

Omona! yoochun is very sexy!!

I love your hair!

thanks!

Guest Honey_KizZ

if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan? As much as I want them to have a Korean comeback, I don't want to stop the momentum and I worry that their popularity will die down. We all know that they still have to go back to Korea no matter how popular they are in Japan. I know they won't forget their homeland because they wouldn't want to leave cassiopeia behind and make them wait like forever. However at this point in time the opportunity of HUGE success in Japan is really high especially if they continue to promote and promote and promote.

Do you guys think the popularity is at its peak or will it improve?

Do you guys think that in 1 year of absence, THSK will have fans to look back to in Japan?

Will THSK have a long lasting effect in JPOP?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company):lol: :lol: :lol:

i think that popularity comes and goes. if fans decide to stick with them and follow them whereever they are then that's great, but if they lose interest then it just cant be helped. personally, i think dbsk is just beginning to rise in japan and they're not at their highest potential yet. (i want to see them win a award in japan) i'm glad they're doing well in japan, but i dont want them to leave korea for another 1 yr and 7 months...T-T i'm thinking that it would be great if they could work in japan the 1st half of the year and then comeback to korea during the 2nd half, or maybe they should just stop releasing singles like every month in japan so they have more time for their korea activities.

Guest miss_h

OMO.. rarely JaeSu couple... They make me smile :)

They looks so comfortable while snuggle like that.

I want to pat JJ bum and lay in his curve.. (sorry... ^^)

if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan?

Do you guys think that in 1 year of absence, THSK will have fans to look back to in Japan?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company):lol: :lol: :lol:

I may not suitable for your survey TVXQ<3 but who care... I always love this kind of discussion ^^

1. Maybe, but even if they lost it, I do believe ithat they can have it back. They have the talents. (Because we talk about Japan in here I will use THSK). THSK is not an IDOL group or just another boy groups in Japan. They've put themselves among respectable singing group.

2. I believe it will be improve. They gain more fans. More japanese people see them as their 'own' not just another foreign singer who try to dig some yen. Over the years, THSK show their high interest in Japan culture and respect it a lot. There's no intention to make Japan as another place to make money. Two years of hard works proof it. More and more japanese are fall in love for them because of this.

3. They will have it. Bigeast will still be there. Remember that even with zero promo, the mirotic singles still able to hit no.1 on oricon chart. Bigeast is loyal and not just because they want to see the boys in flesh but total support for THSK. But maybe is not save to really go for a year without any activity at all.

4. Yes they will, you know why cause I can see myself listening to their music even after 5 years for now... (heck, I still put all song from HMS on my playlist even after 4 year) They will always be remember as the first foreign group that win oricon chart. They are the first group in Japan that able to sing while dancing well.. (and as bonus, they are hot and handsome...!!!)

5. Hmmm.. I do not dig the mini album concept before but since there's a long time since Korea have a CD single so I say release mini album at later half of the year in Korea. It will do me enough ^^

coz i'm bond with them (its my first time to idolize a group til like this) i dont wanna see them to lose their power..altho i know, it might give them big pressure..but i just can't help to expect lots from them..sorry..hikz

like them as a singer rather than a performer although i always enjoy every shows they have in, but as a fan i would love to see them be appreciated as a singer..

Sorry to cut...

I agree with you on all of this ^^

Even in year when they not able to dance anymore, I know I will buy the ticket just to hear them singing on concert. That's why I really hope that they show 'begin', 'hms', 'forever love', 'doumini coopere' face to the korean fans and public, it will draw them to appreciate DBSK not just as super idol but also as super vocal group...

Guest AzureBlue

Hmpff, I can't find out how to quoting the topic. I suppose I'll just answer it here :P

if they go back to Korea again, do you guys think they can sustain their popularity in Japan?

How could you possibly handle the boy's career? (takes the role of the manager & management company)laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

If they go back to Korea again for too long, I suppose their popularity will decrease a bit on Japan. But as long they can come back with a great song and concept, they'll be fine ^^ It's a good thing that they're considered as a vocal group (with boyband looks and personalites?lol) since their fans will appreciate them more and will keep on buying their albums since they love THSK's music. So many famous bands and singers in Japan can keep their popularity for a very long time, as examples Laruku, Ayumi Hamasaki, Arashi, SMAP, etc. As long they are on a good hand (which I'm sure AVEX is one of the best and biggest agency on Japan and they surely give our boys a good hand from the start of their Japanese carrer) and got good musics, they'll doing fine there ^^

I dunno about their career on Korea though.... But I really hope they'll release a mini album there this year. I miss to watch another great dance song like Mirotic, Rising Sun, etc. Song wise, I prefer Tohoshinki. But dance and mv wise, DBSK FTW >w<

Haha, for me, if I got a chance to handle their career, I'll try to make them appear as a main role on a drama. I'll put them on different dramas so each of them will get their own spotlight :D And if it's possible, I want them to starring on J dorama as well XD

-imo it hasnt reach its peak yet. Sure they conquered the charts and sales are rising but they are not there yet. Soon they will be though.i want them to win awards in japan and have like a million in album sales.

:lol:

-Yes. Because after 4 years of their debut in Japan they have the loyalty of bigeast which is something equivalant to cass now. Of course people will loose interest if they have a year off but once they are back in japan i think people will remember why they've fallen in love with the boys a year ago. Bigeast i think from the beginning knows that thsk will always be the band from korea,and that they will always go back home.

-hell yeah! first foreign group to achieve this much success in japan? they would always be remembered as that. one of the ways i think thsk will have a long lasting effect on jpop is when they write their own lyrics and melodies. Like what jae and chun did. in 10 years time people will remember that these songs were written by them in japanese and it was not just some korean remake. But an original composition by them . Their sound and lyrics are what is unique to them . So who knows maybe one day they would inspire other jpop artist.

-give them a bit of a rest first :lol:

-let them write and compose their own stuff more

-let them write and compose more for other artists. :lol:

-have their own variety show in korea.something like fo or ehb.(i'd love to see them in varieties in korea :) )

-1st half year japan.2nd half korea.vice versa.

-drama probably?

-

Guest alexkziel

They can't go back to Korea, not fully at least.

They are in a very importan place in Japan right now, like you said, they are not that popular but they are on the way.

you guys think the popularity is at its peak or will it improve?

It will improve. This year is proof enough.

you guys think that in 1 year of absence, THSK will have fans to look back to in Japan?

Yes, Bigeast is faithful and the boys can't be forgotten that easy. :P

THSK have a long lasting effect in JPOP?

Yes, maybe not like idols, they don't want to be that anyways, but singers, talented singers.

could you possibly handle the boy's career?]

Stay in Japan, go to Korea every year and increase their presence in another countries.

And I'am not talking about Asian countries only.

Let the boys be more participative and have their own projects here and there.

Guest Honey_KizZ

Korean fancafe ranking:

ranks.jpg

Credit: DBSKnights + Cassanova Park (zldnl_u)

tcslegra.jpg

YSGame is a game site.

Not too sure whether the picture above is about a game or just a fanart. [i don't have an account so can't check]

You can know more here. http://www.ysgame.com/

credit: calculing@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest catgirl5000

Question

Is this some sort of Engrish mistake? Or maybe a case of "bait and switch"? What on Earth do they mean?

Basically, its the Seoul Infinite Dream Match and winners of the different contest have the chance to go to Seoul and attend alot of events! One of these is to watch Manchester United (an England football team, and the best one i might say, and OMG there in my country OMG) play against some korean celebraties aka TVXQ, SUJU and i think SNSD will attend training of the winners instead of being in the match i think!

So u can enter the different contests and have a sense of luck that you could win! Is that ok?

Guest kinkie_lass

i won't say that they're famous yet but they're much, much better known now. the public starts to recognize them of course and not just their fans.

they don't have to go back to Korea that long. heck, almost all K-pop's big guns are venturing overseas lately so there's no reason for THSK to stay in Korea it's like taking steps back. therefore a mini album is sufficient. mini albums are like singles in japan so that's fair for both sides of fandoms XD

they will be best remembered as one of the most successful foreign artiste in j-pop to say the least. (i say one of because BoA is very successful too :D)

limit their singles release in Japan to only three a year, and that's a maximum. they have like 50 singles in the span of 4 years and that's unusual, but i understand their need to build fanbase and have to practice their singing in Japanese before but right now they have achieved all that. THSK should strive for quality instead of quantity and i wouldn't want them becoming over-exposed or something.

release as many powerful dance songs (preferably from SMP) as possible instead of some sappy ballads and medium songs. songs like Purple Line, Mirotic, O and others. japanese love the fact that they can singing while dancing wonderfully because so far no one in japan could offer them that. if japanese fans want to listen to beautiful vocals only they should just listen to Gospellers or something. plus they're still young and you will need the strength of the youth to be able to dance; and to me they can always sing ballads in the future, even though they're in their 30s.

as their management i will try to get them some endorsement deals/CM in Japan. you can never go wrong with CMs.

act. all members should try their hands acting in a full-length drama, but not necessarily at the same time. maybe they can take turn.

-------------

EDIT

the CF's are so cute!! it's a bit misleading esp the one where it was shown that you can get 5 yummy guys doing your hair lol

--------------------

typhoon's a daddy! the pups are so cute but why only 2? i thought he's going to have 8? XD

Guest ohhlalakelly

[TRANS] 090610 TOHOMOBILE - YOOSU

OMFG. This picture is absolutely adorable!!! They are the cutest. I love YooSu so much. :) Jae's secret of the day.. wtf? HAHAHAHAHHA. :lol:

Thanks for translating everything, Manda.

Those puppies are precious! I really want one. Yunho must be so happy. :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

How could you possibly handle the boy's career?

i do think they will sustain their populiarty in Japan

its not going to be as good as them staying there

but they will still have a lot of supporters and wait for them to be back

their popularity can definitely improve

if they focus in one area they could definitely go beyond what we expect

yes they will have fans back in Japan even after a year

its like when the boys came back to Korea they still had a lot 0_0

hate to say this but they will definitely not have a long lasting effect in Japan :(

idk why but i dont think they will be able to sustain a stable fan base in Japan like in Korea

also Japan has many artists that have been in Japan for a long time and have a lot of fans

i believe the boys wil have immense competition in Japan and the chances of them winning awards and etc is low :(

yes i hate saying it but idk thats what i believe

and if i were the boys i would definitely debut in the US for all the international fans :) (Australia, Europe also)

but rite now in their position i would definitely stay in Korea and maintain what they have now

maybe they wont make a comeback yet

but they will be on a lot of variety shows and etc which will help

and sticking to one are is definitely important i think

Guest calidreaming

Was this when they were filming hi ya ya?

161n5fc.jpg

Let's Spam Perez Hilton

I'm tired of him featuring other artists (especially the brand new ones!!!) and missing out on such a great thing!!!

E-mail him at perez@perezhilton.com and tell him what he's missing out on and make sure he doesn't miss out any longer!

Include great, high quality pics and links to amazing videos so we showcase the best of the best!

Let him know about their popularity throughout Asia and the rest of the world (like how they hold the Guiness World Record for the largest fanclub, even more than Elvis Presley!)!

(and if you don't like this idea, don't diss it, just don't do it.)

Archived