[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest soulsimplicity

Repeating of clothes: I do notice that a lot, but it's understandable since they're always on the go. They're always back and forth between countries so they can't really prepare their clothes properly. Anyway, I'm sure they wash their clothes regularly. lol.

The pamphlet pictures are looking really good. I wonder how they incorporated the helicopter into their concert theme. Maybe it has something to do with their introduction. Like they appear out of the helicopter, dressed in black and sunglasses ... or some other cool entrance similar to that.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2MY

WOW! Just WOW!

The pamphlet pictures came out soooo well!

They all look handsome!

Especially... All of them ^^

I hope someone makes a .rar file because i don't have them saved yet TT.TT

& i wanna make some graphics! lol

O! They came back to Korea to shoot an Commercial!

Its been so long since i've seen a commercial of them!

Im excited for it :D

Guest badstar

Wanna add Aliza unnie pics. (Thx a lot for the wish unnie! :) )

More from jjworld scans

Thanks Ain and belated happy bday again!^^

Jae looks hot in every aspect!

from the infamous AllKPop... lol i had a good laugh reading this article

they posted this article along with that nosebleed-worthy gifs and videos :lol:

This freakin cracked me up!

That performance of Yunho was deadly!!

I can't bear to watch the fancam anymore! hahah!

It's too hottt yet too gay for me.

But I still love Yunho of course!

090506 Junsu Jaesu @Kimpo Airport

I found these pics @togethertvxq..I guess, Junsu in Korea now

Oh, they're back in Korea... They really are busy people. Obviously!

Why does Junsu still look hot even when he's on a wheelchair?

Apparently they get 2 days off.

It's good though.

They can rest before next tour start.

Three days break? That's great!

At least Junsu has the time to fully rest.

Lol! I loved Yoochun's collarbone here as well! so smexxyyyy!!

Thank you...

I always want to know general public opinion about them. It's doesn't mean that they have to like them but I don't know how big they are in Japan. Bigeast is official and I know the number but I want to know how many people who is not bigeast but fans of them...

News like this and the doctor confession that she/he know at least THSK by name just make me smile :)

My bestfriend is half-japanese and she lives in Japan now.

She was so amazed of the popularity of the boys in Japan.

She always tells me that they're everywhere, from tv shows to malls. She's not a fan, but her dad is, because he always sees them on TV! LOL

there is anyone have the link in eng sub?? PLEASE >____<

uhm, i see junsu in wheelchair in kimpo.. so hurt..TT__TT

thanks all~

We have all three episodes in HQ - English Subbed in GOE;SS Clubbox and we have the alternate links in GOE;SS LJ.

Elune, Jae's the worse :ph34r: then Junsu :vicx: Junsu loves his black top with his black or grey blazer LOL! Feel abit stalker-ish but thats just coz i always pay attention to their clothes :P I went through some of my photos and digged these out. LOL feel abit bad for postin these :lol:

I love this! Jae pic spam!!

It just proves that Jaejoong is still an ordinary person, because yea, among the 5 guys, I always see him repeating his clothes. Junsu too!

I love that gray and black wife beaters! He always looks sexy on them!

hope these arent posted yet :rolleyes:

tsci8fhe.jpg

Junsu looks happy ^^ if he's happy then im happy <3

th_h7cxhe8ckssj8r.jpgth_it7ujhmdesi6.jpgth_2009ergtdfvc.jpgth_34hjsdtssf.jpgth_5gu8ojg5tgddriuru-1.jpgth_dudsjbkw9s.jpgth_htrye57.jpg

th_kduf3438h.jpgth_kjhgf458.jpgth_sdgkhrei7g.jpgth_5gu8ojg5tgddriuru.jpg

credit: on pic + baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

I'm usually a silent reader *cough*

^ thanks for sharing juliaa. Do post often ^^

WOW this thread loaded w/ pics!TSC Tour + TSC Pamphlet + Airport PIcs = Awesomeness!!!SO thank you to those who shared <333

So they will only be working on the ice cream commercial?Hope their sked not loaded while in KOrea,it's just 2 days, so Junsu can take a good rest.

Elune, Jae's the worse :ph34r: then Junsu :vicx: Junsu loves his black top with his black or grey blazer LOL! Feel abit stalker-ish but thats just coz i always pay attention to their clothes :P I went through some of my photos and digged these out. LOL feel abit bad for postin these :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Mabes/75.jpg

LOLZ!Jae do repeat his clothes.I guess he has his favorites & that's his favorite hat (hot pic btw) ;) Ive seen him wear it countless of times XD

But no matter what he wears,Jae always look :w00t: .

I can't bear to watch the fancam anymore! hahah!

Same here Bea!But i've watched it nonstop that night!LMAO!

Guest afterglow.

The pamphlet pictures are looking really good. I wonder how they incorporated the helicopter into their concert theme. Maybe it has something to do with their introduction. Like they appear out of the helicopter, dressed in black and sunglasses ... or some other cool entrance similar to that.

i think they used the helicopter for the introduction video.

if i'm not mistaken, this is a small description of the intro clip. can someone translate?

オープニング映像

スーツ姿で美術館的な場所に入る5人。4人は警備員と戦う??

ジュンスが展示されていたネックレスを盗み、逃げようと屋上に5人で集まったときに

目の前にヘリコプターが。。。。。

そこから

1.secret game

一人ずつソロのパート時に登場。

ジュンちゃんは、車いすで出てきていました。

credit: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/cham28_leo8/26663127.html

i hope they're resting well in korea.

Guest rach03

LOL. I cant remember the countless times Jae was seen wearing that black and grey striped wifebeater, that checkered outerwear and his signature knitted cap+beanie. And Junsu really loves his blazer outfit recently.

I liked how Yoochun is often very casual dressed. His shorts and slippers. And I didnt know Yunho was wearing a capri pants(?) and he looked so hot with the hat and shades. Changmin usually dressed like an university student. Well, that's his age. Unlike Junsu who dressed over-mature for his age.... lol. He looked the best with tee and jeans!

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Thank for the video Yoosu <3 they are very sweet to each other <3

And the Bigeast station with jae su complaint 2 U is so funny xD

I edited my post. Sorry >.< I dont' check the source carefully >.< sorry again

Guest badstar

Thankx 4 all the pics *-* & links =]

[Fancam] 090505 4to Live Tour The Secret Code - Stand by You [Picnicxiah]

Junsoo is pure luv ~<3

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is so wonderful!!!

I'm so happy that they all sat down!

It was so nice! I hope there's a full song fancam of this^^

And I hope I can be able to watch it before I leave...T_T

I'm gonna miss this thread for I dunno how many days! DANG!!!

BTW GUYS,

Iscreamshinki has already shipped the "Get Well" cards for Junsu.

Allow me Kelly to quote your post^^

PICTURES OF THE CARDS

0506092112a.th.jpg0506092038.th.jpg0506092042.th.jpg

They have already been shipped and they should get to Avex by Monday, May 11th.

They are HQ cardstock glossy paper, btw. :)

Thanks Shinki Staff!^^

YUNJAE COUPLE

I was never really up with the couple thing among DBSK members. I don't like it and all. Because I see themselves as men, real men, yummy men! hahaha

But then these 2 friends of mine ehem!GELLIE and ALIZA!ehem! made me watch this one video of Yunjae, and I was soooooo bothered! To add to that, I watched that video after watching Antique Bakery so my mind was still in gay mode. So yea, it really bothered me a lot. LMFAO!

Anyway, of course I wouldn't want them to come out on this show, because whatever the truth is, I would like to believe on what I want to believe.

And that is, there is no YUNJAE! Because Jaejoong is all mine!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!

Guest i<3jaejoong

haha.. I didn't even recognize that Jaejoong wear the same outfits..

and the news of YUNJAE.. I read it last year..

if that's really them.. I will still support them..

since I am a yunjae fan myself..

btw, pls. vote for the boys..

BATTLE OF THE POPS: BOYS VS GIRLS

cassies fighting!!

Guest 8200901

Yunjae cp

I'm a little confused now >.< abt the "being shunned by producers and friends and even the public." part but Like her, I'll support YunJae forever <3

what abt you ?

In my opinion, this kinda creepy. It can be coincident who knows ?

Hong Suk Chun is a celebrity; he had chances to meet lots of actors, singers

"being shunned by producers and friends and even the public"

well, since DBSK are doing great in their career, I don't think producers can ignore them

and Yunjae have their own fan anyway.

but I think he shouldn't mention this to the public, and drive them (and us too)crazy guessing who that is

I personally believe + support Yunjae, no matter what rumors come out. :P

that's little interview won't change anything

Guest Senorita_

Thanks for the pics everyone <3

Boys back in Korea - Glad to see the boys taking a short break before their next concert on the 9th. I think it's a good idea, particularly for Junsu to come back so his family and close friends can give support and look after him :) And Yoochun, of course he has to come back, to see how his gelato shop is going =P

Pamphlet - The pictures are drool-worthy =P The boys look handsome in it!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg jae picspam! i totally didn't notice he's an outfit repeater. I mean, somewhere at the back of my mind i thought they have tons of clothes to choose from that nothing ever gets repeated. But i guess, sicne they move around a lot, bringing lots of clothes is troublesome? hahaha ^^

thanks for the picspam Mabe ^^ It's so refreshing to see Jae's muscles O_o

i think they used the helicopter for the introduction video.

if i'm not mistaken, this is a small description of the intro clip. can someone translate?

credit: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/cham28_leo8/26663127.html

i hope they're resting well in korea.

Translation

Opening Video:

The five of them go to a museum in suits. The 4 struggle with the security guards ? ? (tn: she wasn't sure what the other four were doing so she assumes they were fighting the guards) Junsu was shown stealing a neckklace, and the five gathered on to the roof to escape, with the helicopter in front of them.

From there

1. Secret Game

Appearing one at a time in their solo parts.

Jun-chan (tn: Junsu) comes out in a wheelchair.

Guest Toink3

THSK - TSC Tour - Junsu

JunsuTSc1.jpg

JunsuTSc2.jpg

JunsuTSc3.jpg

JunsuTSc.jpg

Oppa...GET WELL FAST...I MISH UR SEXY DANCE..S-LINE BABY awww..T_T

CREDIT:XIAHXING+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK!!

Guest 2MY

Archived