[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ LOL

thats Junsu thats really cute

and whoever made that is extremely talented :)

gosh soo tired rite now

but at the same time cant sleep cause of secret code :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gelliegellie

Billboard Promo for MIROTIC Nanjing Concert

15g8013.jpg

epg9jk.jpg

34n6c.jpg

33p3ead.jpg

credit: baidu + sharingyoochun@wordpress

Yoochun HP Wallie

dca4xd.jpg2q3nng3.jpg

2rrnivl.jpg

credit: duqrl58032@naver + 칸타빌레박유천@dnbn

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest squeaky

"YOOCHUN-AH, THANKS"

2009030721041410011.jpg

On Star Golden Bell, Park Sung Gwang said that Yoochun said in Korea, there are only 2 celebrities that are his only close friends that SS501's Kim Hyung Joong and Park Sung Gwang.

[btw, I just took out the part I wanted to translate XD]

In the picture, he's, like, saying before, he only had 2 articles, but then with the thing of him being close to Yoochun brought him 32 articles XD

source: Newsen

translated/summarized: squeaky@iscreamshinki.net

Guest sshutingg

Has this been shared yet?

[Fancam] Junsu "Balloons" - Mirotic concert 090222

When i was watching this, i couldnt help but just smile.

he is just sitting there but damn sooo cute.

thx for the link!

yeah thou he just sit there but is cute enough and his voice really sweet... cant help but stare at it... haha

and how he got caught in the mexican drama!! LOLX can imagine so many question marks above my head now!! lolx.. somebody hav to show him tt...

Guest toomuchsmiling

wow, caught up 28 pages....haha! I backtracked the first 28 pages of the new thread! :P

Junsu spotted in a mexican drama!

http://tvxqfever.blogspot.com/2009/03/vide...n-drama-xd.html

Credits: laurisgar @YT

Credits: ichi_rukia @LJ for heads-up + esmiux @LJ for translation + TVXQFEVER

OMG!! I watch this drama everyday!!

OMG, THIS DRAMA JUST STARTED in the United States and my best friend and her mom LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama!

:w00t: Omg, she knows i'm DBSK obsessed, just WAIT UNTIL I TELL HER one of the DBSK members is like IN the drama!! WHAT!!!

ahhhh!! hahahaha! -total spazz- I am SO gonna watch that episode on my TV, even if he is only in that picture. And i'll show my

friend too.

She'll be stunned, speechless. XD yess!!

Secret Code Campaign- wahaha, HOW WEIRD! It's the old groups again with Junsu all by his lonesome! :lol:

Except for him going to Hiroshima with Changmin..aww, they don't wanna go with each other. It was SO cute

when they were singing "congratulations, lations lations lations~" LOL and them singing "crab crab crab". :lol:

<3

Guest KimmyK7

thx for the link!

yeah thou he just sit there but is cute enough and his voice really sweet... cant help but stare at it... haha

and how he got caught in the mexican drama!! LOLX can imagine so many question marks above my head now!! lolx.. somebody hav to show him tt...

OMG!!!!

I was just passing by this thread and I noticed the Mexican drama thing

that is soooo cool even if its just a picture

I watch this drama everyday but it just started here, hopefully i remember to point him out to my sister and mom lol

Guest genna

2hokxhw.jpg

[TRANS] MR Removed Videos

article1.png

[TRANS] Sekine-san Mentioned THSK

030509sekine1.jpg

[iNFO] Bigeastation 102 & 103 Schedule

030509bigeastation1.jpg

v6hn3o.gif

Brought to you by Xiah-sshi Forums. :)

TOHO QUIZ

credit: as tagged

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

How do we get the answer??

Do add up or ... ??

Sorry, i'm a bit confuse!

MS: oh man, i want to see the whole dance for the song!! hahaha..

i hope they'll play "Taxi" on the radio next time!! my 2nd. fav. song after survivor!!! :lol:

Guest snow_angel9

love the boys performance in Music Station. It was really good ><. and even though they only receive little airtime for talks, it was ok because at least they got to introduce themselves =). their voices were good and the dancce was better than what was shown in the PV. is it even the same dance??

btw, i saw some pics that looks like the making of Survivor PV. is it released yet?? IF so, can anyone please post up the link, i cant seem to find it.

thanks. =)

Guest ohhlalakelly

Billboard Promo for MIROTIC Nanjing Concert

Nanjing? They have never held a concert there before. Hmm.. when is the date of the concert? Or have they not yet said it? XD

I feel like year 2009 will be a great year for them in Japan. :)

Guest JJ.biased

love the boys performance in Music Station. It was really good ><. and even though they only receive little airtime for talks, it was ok because at least they got to introduce themselves =). their voices were good and the dancce was better than what was shown in the PV. is it even the same dance??

btw, i saw some pics that looks like the making of Survivor PV. is it released yet?? IF so, can anyone please post up the link, i cant seem to find it.

thanks. =)

Do you mean like is the survivor PV out? =S sorry I didn't really get what your trying to say ><" but here is the link .________.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyLTyHhx4sE

Guest tohoblaq

Do you mean like is the survivor PV out? =S sorry I didn't really get what your trying to say ><" but here is the link .________.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyLTyHhx4sE

I think she meant the Survivor PV's off-shot movie. No it's not out yet. Only the caps are out. I'm not sure where they got them from though. I hope to see it soon!

Guest najoong

Woohoo!

The fourth thread. Finally. I haven't been on for a while so yeah, I'm behind. :/

Did anyone see the photoshopped picture of Junsu in that random Mexican drama?

That was hilarious! Is that even legal? Hahahahahha.

And 'Secret Code', omfgshhfsdahfhsdh. I cannot wait for the release!

It comes out 3 days before my bday. Harhar. It'll be an awesome bday present.

*coughcoughcough to friends*

lmfao.

Guest chyna

Some Bochun pics as there are discussion about DBSK-female artist pairing several pages back..don't they look so compatible together? ^^

Both has gorgeous dimples..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9226/071126policymeeting13.jpg

credits: iTVXQ.NET, soompi, JaeChun Soulmate Blog

does anyone know from what event this picture came from?

Archived