[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ang3l soul

JOIN NOW

WDR_header02_1.png

Credits: mizzxtiffany

• For White Day, guys give girls gifts. However, let's do a remix! Let's have fans give the boys gifts!
  • It's all about the love! You post artworks for the boys here at Soompi! Artworks include graphics,
  • drawings, poems, and short stories.
  • On March 11th, three days prior to White Day, two topics at Soompi will be opened
  • One will be in Artworks
  • One will be in Fanfics
  • Want to take part? Start writing, drawing, or PSing now, so you have your gifts ready for the boys.
  • Want to submit works anonymously? Or are you going to be gone for those three days? Then just PM your works to zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy! They'll post your work for you! (They will say it is by anonymous if you wish).
  • If you have any questions, please PM zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy for details!

----------

Nikkei Magazine March Issue - Yoochun

nikkeientmaglegra.jpg

DOB: 4 June 1986

Blood Type: O

Height: 180CM

Speciality: Piano, Composing songs + lyrics

He has a strong need for feeling responsible. He is able to read mood/atmosphere well. As Yunho would say, “He’s the type of person to always say “Let’s make a song together”. He’s able to put forward many suggestions during these times.”

(Something Yoochun said) – “Japanese noodles are the best. Recently I’ve had a thing for Miso noodles.”

His English proficiency comes from the fact that he studied school in America.

One would never have imagine such a husky voice that can be sung in Korean, Japanese and English (including rap) could come out of such a warming face. This particular husky voice is what makes him unique in the group.

During live performances or at awards ceremonies, there are times when he tears but sayings like “he’s a real man” and “he’s got that cute aspect but you can still feel his manliness” continue to revolve around him. It is this characteristic that attracts and throbs the hearts of many Japanese women out there.

“I was so excited to go to Japan for the first time that I hadn’t thought much of anything – I only took a few CDs; I didn’t even take my laptop nor set up roaming for my phone. It was only when we arrived that reality slowly hit me (laughs).

“None of us were able to speak Japanese, so we were never able to express our feelings. Every day I had thought of wanting to go back to Korea, but slowly the live music/performances started to appeal to me in Japan. In Japan, you’re truly able to feel the communication between you and the audience with live music.

“Even though in Korea we got to perform at the biggest venues performing the biggest and coolest performances, in Japan we loved singing to small audiences, who enjoyed our songs quietly. That was a difference between the audience in Japan and the audience in Korea.

But nevertheless, the realisation of us being known in Japan was something that we could’ve never imagined.

For me personally, it would be nice if the 5 of us could one day host our own show together, something similar to SMAPxSMAP – a fun talk show, a show that would let us perform and let us play any newly composed songs… if the 5 of us could host something like that it would be great.”

trans: mickyforever@sharingyoochun

----------

WithYunho Donations: wow!! thats really sweet of fans to do this type of stuff for their birthdays!!

edit:

12363492610001.jpg

12363492610020.jpg

12363492610022.jpg

12363492610021.jpg

12363492610008.jpg

12363492610011.jpg

12363492610025.jpg

12363492610026.jpg

credits: as tagged + DNBN

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ritchell95

6a04b023aedf77377e41de5-1.jpg

Credits: Together TVXQ and boanjel@BJJ + bokachu re-up

Saw this in BoA thread and decided to post here. Hope it is allowed and have not been posted.. :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

wow finally i see the height difference like i really see it 0_0

boys u are just too tall or shes just to short lol

well survivor ... the boys were just awesome!!! omg :)

plz full album come out already@!!!!

Guest blaze

^ lol. DBSK towers over BoA. She's so cute and tiny, haha. Thanks for the pic, Ritchell95.

The MSta performance was pretty good. Yunho cracked a bit during his part and Yoochun was a little too soft, but the other three were pretty much spot on. The fact that they were dancing in synch (as opposed to the messy, unsynchronized dancing in the MV) made the choreography look so much better. Hopefully this won't be their last appearance on Music Station. :)

Guest TVXQ<3

The performance was so cool. The dance is much better than the PV. Ah~ I just can't stop being proud of them. I hope they'll be invited again to perform there. I hope Survivor will do good in the charts!

BTW, oricon chart sales will no longer be multiplied by 1.75 so if you want your copy to be counted, order it at oricon friendly sites.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/r...377e41de5-1.jpg

Credits: Together TVXQ and boanjel@BJJ + bokachu re-up

Saw this in BoA thread and decided to post here. Hope it is allowed and have not been posted.. :)

BoA is so cute! THSK esp Changmin & Yunho are like giants. I saw the ending where DBSK at Arashi were standing beside each other and there's a big height difference too. I hope there was some interaction with Arashi but that was impossible to happen. THSK is not a JE band.

Guest sheilapiglet

^ I don't think Music Station treated them unfairly at all. They performed first and most artistes that perform first have their talk sections at the beginning with that length.

yeah, but artists that go on MS for the first time usually get a special longer introduction as well in order for viewers to get to know them better...which they did not get...also, the majority of the short talk was about Boa and her relationship with them....there was so much stuff they could've said...like how they got 5 #1s on Oricon Chart, etc....oh well, I'm just glad that they finally got to go on MS and hopefully the extra exposure will do them some good=)

here's them on MS with subs!

[ENG SUB] 090306 MS Brief Opening Talk+Survivor

Checkmate允浩剪輯 (fanvid)

this was pretty good...some of the clips I've never seen before=)

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

well doesnt matter al that matters is that we saw a great perf. :)

the boys just get better and better each day

really is that even possible?

Guest cheldee

yeah, but artists that go on MS for the first time usually get a special longer introduction as well in order for viewers to get to know them better...which they did not get...also, the majority of the short talk was about Boa and her relationship with them....there was so much stuff they could've said...like how they got 5 #1s on Oricon Chart, etc....oh well, I'm just glad that they finally got to go on MS and hopefully the extra exposure will do them some good=)

You mean the 'Young Guns' segment right? Another group was featured on that segment this episode and they only showcase one group per episode. So considering that 3 groups made their debut MS appearance this episode, they had to make a choice right? AKB48 (the girl group with alot of members) made their debut too and if I'm not wrong they only got to sing, just a short intro and no sit-down interview either even though they performed at the end.

Also, did you see the write-up that was written about them on the MS website which someone posted earlier on? I thought it painted a glorious picture of them, I'm so proud :D

Won't be their last appearance on MS, I bet.

EDIT: 2 caps from the end of the episode!

5lnucp.jpg

2jg2yk5.jpg

this is my first post here...

anywys, i dont know if this was post up before or not....

but have you guys notice this little dance part in the mv??

its sooo cute and kinda....weird lookin. haha

dont get me wrong, imma fann<333

but it looks wack. haha

i couldnt stop laughing when i saw it. haha

dancet.gif

Guest YukariiChangmin

About Tvxq Survivor performance in Music station :

Oh I loved this performance all the boys looks great!!!

Congratulations to our boys!!! :w00t:

I did some Caps about Smap X Smap

They ´re so adorable in White costumes ! :wub:

JaeJae Pretty Good ♥ *~*I simply loved his smile in this

yx9pzst7ae65q3xvqaj0.jpg

Chunnie precious Smile ♥ *~* WAW My Chunnie :wub:

4en19f1fgnzbfxp2n7w.jpg

Dolphin Su ♥ So cute ♥ *~*

ommputnwb23s4nzkshbk.jpg

Leader Yunho-Shi and His White teeths LOL♥ *~*

xxc3f88wpesqbsq83dx.jpg

♥ My Prince Shim Changmin ♥ Amazing♥ *~*

My Prince Shim and His Sunshine Smile

c9fnl4h4gfnym20q7ehu.jpg

credits : Caps by me

you can take in my blogs too

Click Below My sig =^.^=

Guest debora_park

[sCANS] Steady Magazine April Issue "Yoomin"

kyaaaaa!! I love how they both look like >////<

I want this magazine *O*

2s7ywz6.jpg

14j6ko0.jpg

30k82h0.jpg

3g9c8.jpg

ok8j9f.jpg

14jvj3t.jpg

jsjafq.jpg

210mwxh.jpg

Credits: 紫丁香花~Murasaki-Hashidoi~+TVXQFever/ 2uAngels

Please Not Hotlink ^^

Guest some1gurl

Hehe...i notice that jaejoong cant take his eyes off bOA...sorry i;m just so in love with bojoong..BOJOONG FANDOM.. :w00t:

Music STation performance: I have to sayy it the best 1st live performance from them..i'm kind agree with someone who said that we obviously saw that yoochun still not recover from his cold..he try so hard not to cracked by softening his voice...GET WELL soon MICKY...

cant wait their promotion..i wonder what it gonna be when minsu left alone together..yoominsu....hope they dont bully junsu that much...

Guest ohhlalakelly

I was pretty upset they didn't really get a proper talk on MS, but I am not really surprised. I mean, they didn't even get the chance to talk about their single. They only introduced themselves and talked about their relationship with BoA (omg, they tower over her! She only goes up to their shoulders. HOTT!!). Mm, sure. It's better than nothing though. At least their performance was great! I was surprised... their first performances are not always the best, but this first performance of Survivor was awesome. Vocal wise, too, though Yoochun was a little soft and Yunho's voice cracked a little. The dancing was actually in synch! Unlike the video. Haha, it still reminds me of some tribal dance and the outfits are too extreme. Nevertheless, I love the song. :)

Who else is replaying Taxi like I am? :P

Guest YukariiChangmin

[sCANS] Steady Magazine April Issue "Yoomin"

kyaaaaa!! I love how they both look like >////<

I want this magazine *O*

http://i39.tinypic.com/2s7ywz6.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/14j6ko0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/30k82h0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/3g9c8.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/ok8j9f.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/14jvj3t.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/jsjafq.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/210mwxh.jpg

Credits: 紫丁香花~Murasaki-Hashidoi~+TVXQFever/ 2uAngels

Please Not Hotlink ^^

WAWWWW !!! Thanks for that Scans !!!

I was waiting for this and finnally go out this edition!!!!

My ♥YooMin♥ so handsome beside the female model

She´sooooo Pretty for them :wub:

Everybody wants to be the Girl :wacko:

I´m totally in love with this Pics :rolleyes:

Guest im_may

omigosh.omigosh.. i <3 the KISS COUPLE

its my attempt to ignore the female model. even though she really suited the photoshoot

in STEADY MAGAZINE

they looks soo sophisticated and classy

and i am envious of the look they gave her.. in the pictures

[wish they can stare at me like that] :wub:

MS Survivor was really good for their first time..and the dance was actually much better

than i expected..even though i sort of wanted to see the 'tribal dance' lol.. in action

to see how its like..but i love the end with the hand movements..that was pretty great.

i think everyone sounded very good.. just leader-shii was a bit off alittle at his 'survivor' part before backup dancers comes on.. but nevertheless.. i am soo proud they were on the show.. NEXT TIME they are going to be there for a longer segment.. so dont worry = ]

and speaking of leader-shii..

so i was watching 1N2D today and on one of the episodes

this regular guy they took a picture of said his son name was YUNHO and he was

traveling to France for 2 years.. i was estatic lol cause it was leader-shii's name

ahahah. i know leader-shii is not the only one with that name..but it was pretty awesome hearing it

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN = ]

2q9kmmv.png

2eamko7.gif

Click the poster or gif to visit and register =]

thanks everyone

use this gif to help advertise [soompi friendly..cause i know how anal they are about it =] ]

2ep7bed.gif

[url="http://z11.invisionfree.com/Shimjjang_Forums/index.php?showtopic=1024"][img=http://i39.tinypic.com/2ep7bed.gif][/url]

finally got the chance to watch the survivor perf, i definitely enjoyed it! and i aboslutely adore this

song. and the dance, I LOVE IT! but since they are singing live now, it's hard to give the dance that

"omph" but this perf was still great. i guess given another try, our yunnie wouldn't crack ~

and man, that steady magazine, how jealous.... yes i am very jealous of the girl but o wells, lucky

model right? but our boys (or 2 of our boys) look amajingly sexy!

-Rebecca

Guest lilazndreamer

i don't know if anyone's posted this, but this is the first time i read it =DD

Dong Bang Shin Ki has a song in the film “Fast and Furious”, fourth in the “The Fast and the Furious” franchise. Daysgoby and I were sitting defenselessly watching an advanced screening of “Fast and Furious” .

while Paul Walker’s sexy behind was chasing down a bad guy, the sounds of a remix of DBSK’s song “Rising Sun” was permeating the atmosphere. Director Justin Lin made the film decidedly Korean. Han, from, “Tokyo Drift” was in the film, there was and there was a Korean character that Vin Diesel held out of a window.

DBSK has had, to date, the best musical debut of any other artist because their song was in a big money Hollywood film.

The film comes out next month.

source: seoulbeats

and this one made my day<3

“Doumini coopere” was released in July last year, and now 8 months after the release date, its popularity still continues and even is more attractive. Doumini coopere so far got 4.5 star out of 5 stars in iTunes review.

iTunes chart:

a chart provided by the world’s best MP3 player which is produced under Apple company.

People uses iTunes to download music, and the frequency of people downloading specific song at iTunes, is the based of iTunes chart.

Not only United States’ iTunes chart that can be considered as the most reliable one, all countries whose residents have a lot of iPod and use iTunes, the chart in such countries can be considered reliable as well.

iTunes chart has almost the same popularity as Billboard album chart in United States

Tohoshinki beat Japanese singer, TANIA with her song “Kimi No Subeteni” which was spotted at 2nd and also ABBA’s Dancing Queen at 3rd. Names of singers listed in top 10 of Japanese iTunes includes Kimaguren’s “LIFE”, Ryuichi Sakamoto’s Hibari, Backstreet Boys’ “I want it that way”, and Britney Spears’ “Womanizer”.

Japanese fans after listened to “Doumini coopere”, left lot of comments at iTunes board, “Everytime I listened to this song, even until now, I still can see how Tohoshinki is getting improved.” and also, “This song is so sad. I’ve already listened to it many times, but I never get bored.”

“Doumini coopere” became ORICON Daily Singles Chart topper at the day of its release and also became the first at ORICON Weekly Singles Chart, proving its high popularity even from the start.

source: sharingyoochun

credit: Star News

Guest spuddevaughn

did you see the end part of MS? Yunho was beside Ninomiya of Arashi...he was only up to Yunho's shoulders...LOL. Yunho is just so tall and Arashi members are just too short.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

man all these gifts look at wat JJ's holding up lol

OMG just seeing scans of secret code just make me go crazy

i want to get the album now!!!

Archived