[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sheilapiglet

what the heck?..they didn't even have a proper interview with them...ugh!....ah well, I knew that they'd treat the boys unfairly somehow, and I was right...anyways, the guys did a good job for their first performance of this song...the choreo is alot better than in the MV and I'm glad the guys wore the black outfit..hehehe..smexiness=P**...was I the only one that thot of 'Dragon Ball' when they did their last pose?=P

THSK Mobile on 090306

it showed a bit of the Survivor MV bts..can't wait to see the full episode=)

haha..this is cool....Mirotic is so popular..it keeps getting used in various programs....and they remembered to sing "Sky" instead of "Skin"...lol.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charan

Survivor@Music Station

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the first performance so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when I saw "dance" on PV I tought its not bad but not good too :sweatingbullets:

Performance Really Good :w00t:

last step reminde me Dragonball hahaha :D

Guest cheldee

what the heck?..they didn't even have a proper interview with them...ugh!....ah well, I knew that they'd treat the boys unfairly somehow, and I was right...anyways, the guys did a good job for their first performance of this song...the choreo is alot better than in the MV and I'm glad the guys wore the black outfit..hehehe..smexiness=P**...was I the only one that thot of 'Dragon Ball' when they did their last pose?=P

^ I don't think Music Station treated them unfairly at all. They performed first and most artistes that perform first have their talk sections at the beginning with that length.

It was nice that they got to go on the show with BoA and have her sort of 'introduce' them. In Japan, even if people have heard of THSK, they would not necessarily know how they look like or have even heard of their songs because the industry is humongous. BoA has alot more recognition by the general public and this was great exposure for the group, imo.

Especially since the performance was AMAZING. much better than the PV!

Guest jaejoongie <3

^ I agree. Anyways most of the other singer's interviews are that short too. Their main focus is music and live concert. Thus the name "Music station"

Guest kinkie_lass

Opening with BoA

Ending +Credits-->BoA patted SuSu XD

i spot Yunho besides Nino yay~ :D *marvel at their height difference*

that's how it looks like if i stand next to Yunho because i have the same height with Nino

credits to bosiksogoi@youtube

i'm so happy they finally got invited to MS. though i hope this won't be their first and the last time ^^

Guest BayByOjaH

Lyn singing "Mirotic" was nice... ^^ but I wish they had her sing more.

"Survivor" isn't my fave song on the album... but the performance

was awesome~ AHHHH Yunho is SEXINESS!

I can't wait to see "Fast & Furious." I was already planning on seeing

it~ but hearing TVXQ's song will make it that much better.

Guest Danjung

MIROTIC COCERT IN 9 MINUTES

Thanks for sharing!

the sound is so clear and image too *_____*

9 minutes of MIROTIC concert *____*

i really want the DVD

ths so much

Guest miss betty

SURVIVOR WAS COOL!!

I was so anxious.. My connection was off for a while and I was so afraid that clips would be taken off cause of copyright that I won't be able to see.. I then loaded a couple of clips but then starting to spazz out.. Pressed Play and Pause several times cause I was so scared.. I don't know why..

There was no bias-ness whatsoever shown.. (look at their profile on MS webpage!)

All first-timers will probably get a short intro unless they are featured in like 'introducing the rookie/hotshot section' not sure if MS still has that.. Since they were first to perform, they didn't have a long talk unlike those who are in-waiting.. If you watch MS, all the talk in the beginning are like that.. Nevertheless, their introduction was proper.. Even mentioned that it was their 2nd time after appearing with Koda Kumi.. And got BoA into the mix too.. BoA and Junsu at the end was cute.. The guys are really tall, like giants.. Btw, hearing the rest speak Japanes, I realised that their's kind of gotten a little... They sounded better in late 07 to early 08..

JUNSU - Full on charisma.. Dancing was so cool.. Vocals too.. I mean woah there mister..

JAE - Great vocals and maintaining of the chorus.. Just wished he'd look to the front when singing and dancing..

CHANGMIN - COOL!! His voice really suits this song.. Consistent..

YUNHO - Though his part was so short, he cracked but it was nothing big.. His hair was flat though..

YOOCHUN - Either he cut his hair or at least gel it up and style it or something.. Obviously he's not feeling well.. You can tell when he's dancing that he's concentrating hard to do it right.. From the Japanese fans account, they said that he was coughing badly during another recording and I think he's still sick.. His singing obviously is affected and this makes me worry for their TOUR.. Yoochun's breathing and stamina has been the weakest after FITB onwwards..

SONG - When they first introduced the guys when they went down the stairs, the song made such an impact on me.. Totally love it.. And like I said before, the 'live' version will sound better and it was!!

DANCE - Cool.. That's all I have to say.. So happy they didn't dance the 'hopping/tribal' part.. Didn't see the need for the back-up dancers though..

OUTFITS - Very intimidating & COOL!! Sleeveless costumes showing their muscles.. They look like ninjas.. Yoochun could get rid of the wrap-around but it's not that bad..

STAGE - Loved the intro and the lights..

In conclusion, MUSIC STATION WAS A SUCCESS!!

One step at a time..

Now for MUSIC JAPAN!!

Guest xxnina

WAH (: Read everything in the first page in one sitting (:

Thanks to everyone for making this thread look pretty, organized and filled with lots of info. In my opinion, this is where new fans of our boys should go (:

4th thread WOOH! Let's hope to start a 5th thread soon, hahaha (:

Guest Dragorsi

[HQ] 090306 M.U.S.!.C S.T.A.T.!.0.N - $uRv!v0R Live (T0h0)

Upload the HQ version already. Waiting for the Opening in HQ version.

Awww! :D The performance was so much love! :D They seemed so nervous! I was nervous as hell myself too :D Usually I wait for HQ clubbox links, but this time I hade to see it! :D I hope in the future they will sound as amazing as usual (poor Yunho his voice cracked a lil :/) but they still sounded awesome :D

And lol the cameramen was so good, didn't show the "chicken dance" part of the choreography :P But I have to tell its way more good then I excpeted (the choreography I mean).

And. I LOVE THE CLOTHES!!! Esp Yunchoon's!! :)

It loads awfully slowly to me, but I remember back than when I see the same kind of news clip of "O" that made me buy it and now I don't even need anything to feel the same! :D

Thank you for sharing! :)

EDIT: Now I finished it and OMG there's Crazy Love at the end!! That's the song I wanna see the most!! They seem to have so much fun during it! :D

Check out Yunho during the Mirotic perf. It seems JJ misses some steps or something and he looks really worried :) I love how they care for each other. :)

Guest xo_beaa

wow, i can't stop replaying the hq vid for music station.

i had my doubts about this song just from watching the mv cuz i thought it lacked...hmm...whats a good way to put it?....it just didnt show any of their singing talents.

but wowowow, their live performance of this....like all their perfs...just doesnt fail to amaze.

i now LOVE this song.

hahaha^^

Already the Fourth Wave?!

Guess we're already getting ready for the 4th Japanese

album too! Can't wait to hear the new songs, my favorite

pre- view so far is "Taxi", I love the piano and their voices!

They did an amazing job performing "Survivor", they make

singing seem so easy. XD Although "Survivor" isn't one of

my favorite songs by them, I can't deny that it was a great

performance. ToHoShinKi Fighting!

Guest beibe87

[NEWS] Tohoshinki's Profile at Music Station

musicstation.jpg

"Survivor ~ 090325 4th Album The Secret Code Pre-Release Single"

2009.03.11 Release!! [Limited Edition]

Now is the momentum of these 5 members vocal group TVXQ!

The end of 2008 was their debut record at festival award (T/N: Kouhaku Uta Gassen), just like a fire, they increase television exposure everyday! Many people got caught up in their talent and charm.

The first single from their 4th album, "Survivor" is a Limited Edition!

It's pretty hard to live in this modern society, yet Survivor encourages to force ourselves to stay alive! TVXQ's song is so rare, a song of message to modern society.

4th Album "The Secret Code" 2009.3.25 Release!!

Included also in the album, their 2009 first single "Bolero" which is a work-packed and high quality vocals that is overwhelming! Don't miss this big album!

[Official Site] http://toho-jp.net/index.html

source: music station

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEWS] Yunho as The 1st Man You Want to Secretly Marry with

yunnie.jpg

yunniepoll.jpg

Started on February 24th to March 3rd, 5325 people participated in a poll to decide "which star you want to have a secret marriage with" and TVXQ' U-Know Yunho took the lead by 54%, followed by Boys Over Flowers' Kim Hyoon-joong and Lee Minho at second and third with 28% and 12%, respectively.

SBS Drama "Cain and Abel" star, So Ji Sub only got 6% therefore placed him at the 4th.

Netizens left comments such as, "Yunho has an aura that we want to steal him" "Kim Hyoon-Joong's charm is sooo wrong (to our heart)", and "I got married, and Hyun-joong, do you want to marry me?"

source: OSEN News

news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^ i thought Yunho were at rank 4 before So Ji Sub, coz i remember i read it in somewhere about this poll..and Yunho didn't get the first rank..i dunno how it changed, but i definitely choose Yunho among them all..coz i;m Yunho biased.. :tongue2:

Guest beibe87

[iNFO] SUBARU's poster in HK

mid633719454134546250.jpg

Credits: 神之子—薰@tieba.baidu

Shared by: TVXQfever

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[NEWS] High F/X Rate a Boon for Korean Singers

The soaring won-dollar exchange rate has prompted Korean singers to look overseas for more lucrative deals. Rain, TVXQ, Jewelry, Shin Seung-hoon and other famed Korean pop singers have upped the number of their engagements overseas. The weakening Korean won against the U.S. dollar and Japanese yen means more earnings for K-pop singers on foreign stages. Their representatives are reportedly very busy planning concerts, fan meetings, and other events in foreign locations.

For instance, Rain held fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka on January 12th and 14th. He drew more than 3,000 fans at each of four meetings, once again demonstrating the power of his stardom. He's now planning an Asian tour. TVXQ already released the group's 26th single in Japan and is getting ready for third Asian tour concerts. Korea's ballad king Shin Seung-hoon will also release his second regular album in Japan on April 25th. He'll also tour four cities in Japan from late April to early May.

Source: AsianBite

Shared by: TVXQfever

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast and Furious 4 : Could someone tell me at which second Rising Sun have played? coz i'm clueless, i can't find their voice in all trailers.. :wacko: i wish there will be any official announcement bout this..if that will happen, it's gonna be a starting point for our boy to break hollywood.. :rolleyes:

Guest Sunar

Survivor@Music Station

last step reminde me Dragonball hahaha :D

your not the only one

my sister started to say

"they will kamehameha your butt*but other word was said^^;;*"

XD

i started laughing when i heard that

then it reminded me of Jaejoong on making of Shine pv

XD

everything goes back to dragon ball in the end

Guest co0o0ol

[NEWS] Yunho as The 1st Man You Want to Secretly Marry with

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8853/yunnie.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8007/yunniepoll.jpg

Started on February 24th to March 3rd, 5325 people participated in a poll to decide "which star you want to have a secret marriage with" and TVXQ' U-Know Yunho took the lead by 54%, followed by Boys Over Flowers' Kim Hyoon-joong and Lee Minho at second and third with 28% and 12%, respectively.

SBS Drama "Cain and Abel" star, So Ji Sub only got 6% therefore placed him at the 4th.

Netizens left comments such as, "Yunho has an aura that we want to steal him" "Kim Hyoon-Joong's charm is sooo wrong (to our heart)", and "I got married, and Hyun-joong, do you want to marry me?"

source: OSEN News

news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^ i thought Yunho were at rank 4 before So Ji Sub, coz i remember i read it in somewhere about this poll..and Yunho didn't get the first rank..i dunno how it changed, but i definitely choose Yunho among them all..coz i;m Yunho biased.. :tongue2:

that didn't surprised me at all

our Yunho defiantly deserve it , i would chose yunho without any hesitated

he always win any poll contain the terms married and dating ^^ he's absolutely a dream to the girls

i love our perfect man

Guest gelliegellie

WithYoonho Fanclub activity

To celebrate Yunho’s birthday, withyoonho did some donations and charity work.

All in the name of Yunho ^_^

A total of ₩ 7,259,000 was collected and they brought some kids to the theme park.

withyoonhocharity_legra8.jpg

withyoonhocharity_legra9.jpg

withyoonhocharity_legra4.jpg

withyoonhocharity_legra3.jpgwithyoonhocharity_legra.jpg

withyoonhocharity_legra10.jpgwithyoonhocharity_legra11.jpgwithyoonhocharity_legra2.jpg

withyoonhocharity_legra7.jpgwithyoonhocharity_legra5.jpg

credit: 스누피@dnbn

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

DON'T HOTLINK

Save it first to your desktop and reupload this to photobucket or any image hosting site. Thanks!

Guest aizah

090305 Sohu Korea - 3rd Seoul Mirotic Live Tour - DBSK (9MINS BROADCAST)

a youtube link just in case u cant watch it in sohu website.

im also uploading the 7mins backstage interview. (i dont think ive seen it yet before) DONE

090304 Sohu Korea - 3rd Asia Live Tour (Seoul Mirotic) - DBSK Backstage Interview

^ 7mins interview..

random: i always end up as the last post in a page T.T

Archived