[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shiro245

Is anyone here a Big East or understand japanese because i don't know whether what this person said here is true or not. It said that japanese fans believe the cosmetic products contains toxic ingredients the japanese government already prohibited. Then the 3 are risking DBSK pure image. But what if it is true then the 3 future is so doom. Moreover I have to agree with this person about Homin's parents and the 3 parents. If you have a big and poor family, even your own family members take advantage of you to get money ( my family already had this trauma that it took us a few years to get back). Homin's families are financially better than the 3 families. I always suspect this since I become a fan of DBSK, especially Jaejoong's family- too many sisters.

I freaked out after i read this person comments.

Anyone please give me more information.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yAIOUHQx_k...feature=related

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura937937

I don't know if it's just me...

but isn't it really suspicious how SM keeps bringing HoMin into this mess while the other 3 are obviously trying not to involve them.

HoMin's role is crucial now. If they side with SM, the other 3 are obviously will become betrayers and greedy devils.

However, if HoMin side with the others then it's victory for all of us and whatever SM says are just rubbish.

I have been watching AA3 non-stop for 2 days (and I still haven't finished it =,=)

Sometimes it makes me feel really awkward seeing them keep talking about how much they love each other, how much they want to be together forever *sign*

Whatever the outcome is, better be prepared for the worst....

Guest 019cutegirl019

090820 Zepp Tokyo - Colors (Melody and Harmony)

^ JJ-focused (the title in the first few secs of the vid is rainy blue, but it's Colors ~ Melody and Harmony)

uploader: Meliteherojj

jaejoong cried...T_T...you can see him wiping his tears at 6:00 to 6:03

oh, and as much as i'm jae-biased, i really hope to see a fancam with both jaechun in it.

so good ~ i love the other perfs too - Been so Long and Rainy Blue are <3. Begin, although they did well, it seems lacking - listening to it made me sad, it made me miss the five of them. all this disbanding talk is making me sad.

I saw his tears dropped when he wiped it....waahhh.....

don't hold back your tears...it's okay to let it out....

you are free to express your feelings Jae...

Always keep the faith!!!

Guest 019cutegirl019

i just want to share my dedication song to our oppas

please listen to

coz this is my wish for them

here are the lyrics:

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,

And each road leads you where you want to go,

And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.

And if one door opens to another door closed,

I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,

Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,

You never need to carry more than you can hold,

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,

All the ones who love you, in the place you left,

I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,

And you help somebody every chance you get,

Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,

And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,

Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,

You never need to carry more than you can hold,

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

*first time to write in this forum*

~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

BTW...

The first time I heard this song the first person that came to my mind is DBSK

Why 1 person only?...because they are one....

We can do this guys....just hold on tight...we can get through this because we are one...

Always keep the faith

Guest sof666

RAINY BLUE - Soulmates

i've never heard this song before, but OMG i loved it!

i dunno jae's voice fits perfectly with the song and yoochun's deep voice is soo...deep. yeah that's the best way i can describe it. the chorus is just so awesome, and their feelings shine through this song. seriously everyone just listen to it already. im sure you'd like it.

[FANCAM]090820 Jaejoong~Full Rainy Blue@ Boy Pop Factory

Begin - Jaechun

i can't comment on this. im sure if i say anything, it won't be fair for either jaechun or dbsk. so im really trying hard not to comment, though i really really want too. lol

Is anyone here a Big East or understand japanese because i don't know whether what this person said here is true or not. It said that japanese fans believe the cosmetic products contains toxic ingredients the japanese government already prohibited. Then the 3 are risking DBSK pure image. But what if it is true then the 3 future is so doom. Moreover I have to agree with this person about Homin's parents and the 3 parents. If you have a big and poor family, even your own family members take advantage of you to get money ( my family already had this trauma that it took us a few years to get back). Homin's families are financially better than the 3 families. I always suspect this since I become a fan of DBSK, especially Jaejoong's family- too many sisters.

your link led to some comments on youtube which is not reliable at all, there's no need to believe it

and if you're talking about cosmetic products sold in Japan, it has nothing to do with the boys'. They only have stores in Korea. There were articles about this

Crebeau Nagoya has nothing to do with any TVXQ members

Guest greenteadrinker

I'm addressing to this everyone. Not trying to be rude but as a DBSK fan, you should know this already:

Please refrain from bringing the family members of DBSK into discussion of the lawsuit, esp. if it's something negative. This is something that DBSK members would never want.

And stop freaking out about rumours on message boards/forums etc. Even the Korean news media is not to be trusted, let alone something that is third-hand information!

You wanna know how the PR is run in the entertainment industry? Quite similar to politics. They have staff who's SOLE job is to surf the web and leave comments on Youtube, forums, blogs etc etc either in favour of their own company or against their rivals. This is standard operating procedure. It's very easy to defame someone over the internet. Netizens jump on such comments like "truth" and you can't find out the source of the rumours.

Guest SiXeLa

I'm addressing to this everyone. Not trying to be rude but as a DBSK fan, you should know this already:

Please refrain from bringing the family members of DBSK into discussion of the lawsuit, esp. if it's something negative. This is something that DBSK members would never want.

And stop freaking out about rumours on message boards/forums etc. Even the Korean news media is not to be trusted, let alone something that is third-hand information!

Hear, Hear ! I totally agree with what you're saying. We should CALMLY and PATIENTLY wait for OFFICIAL STATEMENTS from DBSK or SM only or from their respective lawyers. No point in freaking out from comments posted on YouTube channels or other not-so-reliable-sources. DBSK wouldn't want its fans to be troubled by rumors and such. We, as fans should just support DBSK in this uphill battle.

Always Keep the FAITH, ppl!

I happened to see the Samsung Anycall Haptic CF, which included TVXQ and SNSD. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the specific model numbers of the ones they were advertising. And does anyone know an online website in English where I can find them?

-raven.

Guest hjj1326

i've read the comments in YT and IMO

fans have different opinions and speculations in this sensitive matter,..

whether they agree or disagree on what the 3 members have done,..

it doesn't really reflect on the stand of the Bigeasts as a whole,..

so far, they were pretty much supportive of the boys be it in A-nation where the 5 of them are together

and other activities like the duet performance of JaeChun in Boy Pop Factory,..

and 'bout the cosmetic company that they invest in,..

nothing was reported that it is actually harmful so far

so i cannot say much about it

and they have nothing to do w/ the Crebeau branch in Nagoya,..

even tho i was the one who posted it here before that they were planning to branch out there

but it was proven wrong by other blogs,..

and the boys' family members are out of this!

even if Jae had too many siblings

i doubt that they will manipulate him to gain more money for their family at any expense,..

it is not like Jaejoong is the bread-winner of their family

since his sisters are way older than him and they have already established themselves before he was even a celebrity

so it is better for us not to judge them and leave them alone,..

Totally with you in this one^^

----------------------

CONGRATULATIONS DBSK

for winning the "Popular Asian Artist" in Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards 2009 !!!!

thanks for sharing the good news guys^^

Guest jaejoong.ro02

That's not true and I doubt if its THSK fans who are speculating because JaeChunSu have said before that their cosmetics products are NOT being sold in Japan. If they are real fans, they must have known right? I'm glad you posted that here so that we can clarrify it. :)

Guest jaejoong.ro02

東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME BROADCAST

今月【初回】8/29(土) 午後11:00~深夜1:00

あらすじ(줄거리)

2009年7月の東京ドーム公演を独占放送! (2009년 7월 도쿄돔 공연을 독점 방송!)

【曲目】

1.Secret Game

2.Share The World

3.どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

4.Take Your Hands

6.Purple Line

7.呪文

8.Heart, Mind and Soul

9.Begin

10.Nobody Knows

11.TAXI

12.Forever Love

13.Choosey Lover

14.Sky ~ Somebody To Love

15.Survivor

16.The way U are

17.ウィーアー!

18.Break up the shell

19.Stand by U

20.Kiss The Baby Sky

21.Bolero

출처 : TBSch. ( http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/lineup/o1198.html )

c: DNBN

Guest +*-ilovese7en-*+

Hi Guys ^^

TVXQ Won "Popular Asian Artist" from Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards 2009 !!!!

i just watched live broadcast >"<

CONGRATULATIONS !!

--edit--

and some pics to share :)

090820 Jaejoong @ Boy Pop Factory

324549_20098221954140.jpg

324549_20098221954151.jpg

324549_20098221954152.jpg

324549_20098221954163.jpg

324549_20098221954164.jpg

324549_20098221954175.jpg

credit : hero baidu

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest piya-chan

Popular Asian Artist in Thailand isssssssssssssssss TVXQ!!!! (Channel V Thailand Music Video Awards 2009)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVXQ. I want you to know Thai Fan always love & support you.

And we believe in U, TVXQ. we belong together and always keep the faith.

Guest sanluc

+*[ilovese7en]*+ ...Hi...thanks for your info...this is just like fresh air in this kind of court things and made me happy to know abt this...and this is their 3rd time for winning 'Popular Asian Artist' right? ..sorry if I mistaken it... anyway CONGRATULATION!!! to our lovely and talented TVXQ. I luv them so much. :)

Guest +Lolliepop !+

TVXQ vs SM Debate at Court

Exclusive contract .. “lifetime contract” vs “for overseas expansion”

DBSK side: “Other famous agencies only have 5-7 years contract with their artists, in coherence with Korea Fair Trade Commissions which allows maximum 7 years for exclusive contact period, not as many as SM which lasts until 13 years.”

“Most idol singers’ active period is during the prime of their life. Therefore 13 years contract can be viewed as a lifetime contract.”

“In addition, if they terminate the contract during half way period, the penalty of sum of total investment and loss will cost up to 100 billion won which is the long term contract device to not allowing the artist to escape.”

SM side: “We already made several times modifications at the contract, in each and every points FTC can not accept. Also, if the artist wants to go international, they can’t choose but to have a long term contract.”

“We already had plan in our hand to do S.E.S record expansion with Japanese famous label back then, but it’s failed since they couldn’t take SM exclusive contract.”

“BoA, Kang Ta, and other artists engaged in overseas activities have exclusive contract period for 15 years. In order to get a result for overseas activities, we need a long period of time, we cant help it.”

◇ Revenue distribution .. “it should be proportional to income” vs “They’re agreed facts”

DBSK side: “The three members think that they do not get distribution revenue fairly to their proportional income. We respect SM business secret, but we also demand an exact calculation data about the income.”

SM side: “We released settlement data about each member publicly every six month. In fact, last February, all 5 DBSK members’ parent had signed the settlement and made an agreement about the contract.”

DBSK side: “The three members are still young men and don’t even know the content of settlement they had just signed. When our lawyer asked for re-statement of accounts, with reasons that it’s secret, the company refused to provide the data. Later on, SM only invited the members without any legal companion to look and talk about the data.”

◇ Cosmetics business .. “a common example,” vs “the nature of the case”

The lawyers of DBSK’s 3 members refused to make further comment about cosmetic business which is believed by SM side to be the nature of the case. “They do not put big investment in the cosmetic business and it’s a common incidental income among artists to have. We did not feel that money was the problem in this lawsuit so we did not talk about it on its own.”

SM side: “But the 3 members who applied this case are all the owners of cosmetic business. It proves that this is the main reason of this case.”

“As cosmetic business owners, the members will expose their image in to any events held, as well as in the homepage. And it’s considered as violation to the exclusive contract. SM should ask them to self-control regarding such kind exploitation because it has possibility to decrease the shock (exclusivity) of DBSK overall images.”

◇ DBSK will continue….

SM side: “Through this lawsuit, we hope to resolve any misunderstandings with the applicants (3 DBSK members), to deepen trust therefore we can together lead the future 2nd Korean wave. The star and agency, we want to grow together as their companion.”

“We have unlimited affection to the applicants and right now we’re seeking a long-range plan vision to debut them in Hollywood, United States. We hope this case can be resolved.”

DBSK side: “If you look at Shinhwa, although each member is in a different agency, they still perform as one group and the three members, even if they move agencies, do not wish to disband. As TVXQ, they don’t want any separation among the members.”

“The three members have a deep feeling towards SM, but they’re ready to accept any possibilities this case might leads in the future.”

source: star.mt.co.kr

summarized trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Shared by : DBSKnights + Honey_KizZ + Sharingyoochun

---------------------------------------

The thing about expanding DBSK.... I do not like that AT ALL.

I really don't want them, too.

Can't they just make a new Group that they can expand ?

I'd like bands like DBSK and Big Bang to stay in Asia, thank you.

It's where they belong, as selfish as that sounds.

Not because of their Engrish or anything.

I just don't want to share them :( .

“The three members have a deep feeling towards SM, but they’re ready to accept any possibilities this case might leads in the future.”

Do not disband.

You cannot.

It will never be the same.

Guest Supernike911

Okay, I just backtracked 10+ pages in the thread and I've got just one question:

Is the next hearing going to be on the twelfth or eleventh of Spetember? Some people said it was the twelfth and others said eleventh... So I'm a little confused. Thanks in advance.

"The Courts agreed to both sides’ wishes of ending this dispute early on and will come to a decision after examining all the related materials handed in on September 11th which is 3 weeks after this first hearing."

so i don't think it's another hearing but just that the court will decide in who's favour once materials from both sides are handed in...

hope that helped...

Always Keep The Faith

Guest First11824

Congratulations for the boys >< !!

[News] 090822 Channel [V] Thailand’s 2009 Popular Asian Artist is ..

From today ceremony award, the winner for the ‘Popular Asian Artist’ award of Channel [V] Thailand Music Video Awards 2009 is .... TVXQ !

The representative said, “This is the 2nd time TVXQ’s been given this award. Thank you for all the votes and all the supports for TVXQ. This accolade will be delivered up to them definitely, for showing the power of Thai Cassiopeias.Thanks again for Channel [V] Thailand, who always support the Asian Artists. Thank you.”

Source : Channel [V] Thailand

Credit : First11824 @TVXQ-THAILAND

Archived