[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest JJlicious

Aigo~~ this thread move so fast.. I've to read it one by one.. i'm sorry my english not good ^^

Always Always Keep the Faith!!

(btw, I love Bigeast's idea of the Keep the Faith red ribbons! Wish I could be there too! They're brilliant!)

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd336/e...ket/TVXQ/12.jpg

Anybody knows what these pics say? I love looking at them ^^ I got them from the 2nd or 3rd official thread here in Soompi

You just wanna know what that hangeul say?

that say "annyeonghaseyo, tohoshinki imnida = Hi, we are tohoshinki"

a-nation "Always Keep the Faith" Silent Protest Ribbons

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5169/o0...10237159442.jpg

I'll make one!!

TVXQ, Always Keep The Faith!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhlalakelly

Choikang Changmin Will Begin Filming For His Drama In September

5 member idol group TVXQ's Choikgnag Changmin will begin filming for his first drama in September.

On the 22nd, TVXQ's agency SM Entertainment said, "There is a high chance that Choikang Changmin will begin filming for the drama 'Paradise Ranch' in early September," and "Choikang Changmin will be the lead role in this drama."

This is the first time Choikang Changmin will be starring in a drama in five years since his debut in 2004.

This drama will be co-produced by Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment, and is planned to begin ariting later this year.

On the other hand, TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho's drama MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground' will begin airing early September. This is also U-Know Yunho's first attempt at acting.

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

U-know Yunho, "The Other Members Are Cheering Me On"

j5h5s0.jpg

U-Know Yunho revealed his thoughts regarding his first attempt at acting with his fellow TVXQ members cheering him on.

On the August 21st episode of MBC 'Section TV Entertainment News', the shooting for the poster of MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground' was aired. U-Know Yunho, Ara, Lee Yoonji and Lee Sang-yoon were present at this location.

When asked about his thoughts regarding his first attempt at acting, U-Know Yunho wittily replied using the drama's title and said, "I feel like I'm heading to the ground." Regarding the reaction he was getting, he said, "The other members told me that they think I'll do well and that they support me 100%. They said that the character is very similar to me since we both have a lot of charm."

Lee Sang-yoon, who has to play a role who constantly fights U-Know Yunho and riles him up, did not say much as he took TVXQ fans into consideration and said, "He's doing the best that he can." Lee Sang-yoon also made viewers laugh by subconsciously sitting straighter and looking more nervous when the subject of TVXQ's fans Cassiopeia came up during the interview.

'Heading to the Ground' is a love story that results from the misunderstandings that arise between passionate yet unlucky Bong-goon and Kang Haebin (played by Ara), a girl who has everything but wishes to succeed on her own.

U-Know Yunho plays the role of Cha Bong-goon, a man who lives an unlucky life, having almost died three times, but still lives a passionate life in order to fulfill his dream of playing on the national soccer team. The first episode airs on September 9th.

Source: [newsen+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest toomuchsmiling

Xiahky Puppys Playing With Uncle Harang

CREDIT:only5love

DO NO HOTLINK

oh my. the babies have grown so big. and so cute! aww, the one sleeping on the water bottle. Junsu's so lucky. <3

ohhlalakelly- Thanks for the Yunho article. No fairs Ara has those green eyes instead of brown. =_=

obviously she's the luckiest actress in korea to be able to play his counter part.

aii, the case isn't getting pretty. i mean, no one wants anyone to disband, but they have to settle on something.

I hope things go well. it will, i know. ^___^ keeping the faith~

090820 Zepp Tokyo - Colors (Melody and Harmony)

^ JJ-focused (the title in the first few secs of the vid is rainy blue, but it's Colors ~ Melody and Harmony)

uploader: Meliteherojj

jaejoong cried...T_T...you can see him wiping his tears at 6:00 to 6:03

oh, and as much as i'm jae-biased, i really hope to see a fancam with both jaechun in it.

so good ~ i love the other perfs too - Been so Long and Rainy Blue are <3. Begin, although they did well, it seems lacking - listening to it made me sad, it made me miss the five of them. all this disbanding talk is making me sad.

Guest Senorita_

Poor Yunho, he looks so tired and like he's lost a lot of weight. The whole lawsuit must be so difficult for all the members. I hope they stay strong and stay united. I'm glad HoSuMin are going back to Japan. At least in Japan they can get away from all the craziness in the Korean media. Most important thing is that in Japan, they are with each other again!

Yes I agree. I feel the boys' are more happier when they're in Japan, and I'm lookning forward to see pics of the 5 at A-Nation :)

Anyways, we need some good news I think. And I think I found some :)

"YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. Sales of Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products at YesAsia.com are reflected in the Oricon music charts. "

Credit: Yesasia.com

This is definately good news! After a long time, I'm glad YesAsia and Oricon music charts are working together. I think it's the constant fan demands and emails that finally make Yesasia work with Oricon lol.

Oh...the baby Shaki pups are sooo cute <3 I wonder where they are living right now...with Junsu's family maybe? They are just too gorgeous :)

I just watched Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate's TVXQ! Special a while ago.

The show played a clip where DBSK sang Love in the Ice. I believe it wasn't sung in the show's studio. Could somebody tell me when and where was that made? Is that a concert? Here's a Youtube copy: http://www.youtube.com/?v=TC_F3tOca-4

Thank you in advance!

Guest Chantesuta

Okay, I just backtracked 10+ pages in the thread and I've got just one question:

Is the next hearing going to be on the twelfth or eleventh of Spetember? Some people said it was the twelfth and others said eleventh... So I'm a little confused. Thanks in advance.

Guest loikyish.

Go Ara + Yunho = <3

I am getting more and more excited for HTTG after watching the video. I see chemistry so I guess I'd love Ara. Hahaha!

SOULMATE in Zepp Tokyo?

Was JJ really crying at the end of Colors? I think it was just a sweat drop but still his expression saddened me and I ended up in tears. : ( I can't wait to see a video that is not Jae biased nor Chun biased.. hahaha. i want some jaechun loving!! : ) And ofcourse their voice, their harmony, their music, it soooo relaxing and soothing... but still it's different if all of them did it.

AND I JUST WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THE LINKS TO THE SUBBED AADBSK3.

I really wanted to watch it with subs and thank god someone did upload it! : )

I just wanna share this reaaally plain fanart? ( or whatever.. haha. ) that I made out of boredom. : ) My feelings towards all this lawsuit, disbanding issues can't be put into words so this is half of it... I just pray everything will be resolved. :)

Sorry it's big.

2e3zomx.jpg

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Eja - it was performed at their Mirotic showcase/The Fall Mini Concert. :)

I just watched Jae's fancam of Colors, he really did cry. T_T I hope he, as well as the rest of the boys, have fun at todays A-Nation.

Guest some1gurl

Only five..forever five by CASSIE..i never tired say it again and again...I'm proud of cassie and i'm proud becomes one of DBSK fans

I also watched colors performance....he did cry..it must be very hard for him to control the tears T_T...besides, the colors song so meaningful and i think it have connection with what happen nowadays...be strong DBSK!! we always be with u..

Guest jaejoong1314

090820 Zepp Tokyo - Colors (Melody and Harmony)

^ JJ-focused (the title in the first few secs of the vid is rainy blue, but it's Colors ~ Melody and Harmony)

uploader: Meliteherojj

jaejoong cried...T_T...you can see him wiping his tears at 6:00 to 6:03

oh, and as much as i'm jae-biased, i really hope to see a fancam with both jaechun in it.

so good ~ i love the other perfs too - Been so Long and Rainy Blue are <3. Begin, although they did well, it seems lacking - listening to it made me sad, it made me miss the five of them. all this disbanding talk is making me sad.

omgggg T_____T

I really love them singing this song <333

they sang it so beautifully and awwww ): jae is just too lovely >.<

his voice just made my heart flutters, I don't know whyyyy >.<

made me love him even deeper after watching this <333

my heart just crash to see him wiping those precious tears of hisss D:

Guest wyteusagi

hey just wanna share this

Cassiopeia hope TVXQ"Always Keep The Faith and Spirit"

this clip was beautifully done

it brings back too many beautiful memories of them

i cried along watching it

seriously, i hope they can get back together and make a wonderful comeback as DONG BANG SHIN KI

5-1=0

its totally true, the stage shines the brightest when all of the are together

somehow i feel sorry for jaejoong i bet he feel very lonely without the presence of others

always keep the faith

edit;

ok i can't help it

cassies are too creative

u should watch this too

its like their true story

Guest mhyra_16

wow, speechless... whoever made this is two thumbs up.. The whole 4:28 of it was amazing brings back memories of all their hardwork in the past 5 years....like everything flashed backs. Cassiopeia & Bigeast are really amazing.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Guest fin123

[TRANS] 090822 a-nation Staff Report

Source: dnbn

Translation: ELUNE and mel @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

25jcls5.jpg

Starting!

First day at Tokyo a-nation

Let's have fun together!

wh19oy.jpg

Junsu was talking non-stop, "Junsu, are you okay?" because I'm worried. (laugh)

2gt7nsk.jpg

I'm going to do well in the Korean drama - it was fun and I had a pleasant talk with the staff!

2mgkwgy.jpg

Cute~!? By Yoochun

2vctheu.jpg

Before Tokyo a-nation!

Junsu seems to be ready, too.

fyopy9.jpg

Fighting! -(^o^)-

Changmin is ready, too.

Gentle Changmin had adjusted himself to the same height as the camera, giving us a smile.

[iNFO] 090821 Cover for COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

Credits: nellojnkeis @ LJ

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

344d2qo.jpg

Jejung and Yuchun will be releasing a single entitled "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~" on the 30th of September 2009. The image above is the confirmed cover for the release.

[TRANS] 090820 BOY POP FACTORY 09: JEJUNG & YUCHUN

Photos: xiah-yuri & sharingyoochun @ Wordpress

YT Credits: melitehero

Translation: junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

2i1o3zr.png

-A Staff Blog Entry-

We performed!

Jejung and Yuchun had performed at

Kounosuke Sakazaki's Odaiba Folk Deluxe

~26th night~

Boy Pop Factory 09

Due to the mood of the place which is different from their usual settings,

both Jejung and Yuchun looked a bit anxious.

They sang four songs including "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~".

Rainy Blue

Been So Long

Always keep the faith!

[TRANS] 090820 FAN ACCOUNT: BOY POP FACTORY

Source: Japanese fans as tagged

Translation: junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com

Photos & YT: as tagged

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

2ajyk2r.jpg

b4uu5u.jpg

2mgtjqr.jpg

2z4wuiq.jpg

(Photos: as tagged & SYC & Kimo)

Jejung and Yuchun sang four songs at the Boy Pop Factory:

1. Been So Long (originally by m-flo)

2. Begin (with Sakazaki Konosuke)

3. Rainy Blue (originally by Hideaki Tokunaga)

4. COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

BOY POP FACTORY 09 Participants

-Konosuke Sakazaki

(Well-known Japanese artist, a member of "The Alfee")

-Keita, Tachibana (w-inds)

-Kazufumi, Miyazawa

(He's a singer and a famous actor in Japan.)

-Fumiya, Fujii

(He is also s very well-known singer in Japan. He used to be a main vocalist of Checkers.)

-From TVXQ, Jejung & Yuchun

(Yeah! From! TVXQ!!! ;) )

-Kenichi, Nagira

(A popular Japanese comedian.)

(by Kimo)

I especially loved "Rainy Blue." This song is really nice and the beautiful voice of Jejung

matches the song so well. On top of that, the very sexy voice of Yuchun matches the sweet voice of Jejung.

I was not their fan until today, but as of now, I am a fan of TVXQ! (by Yoshi)

Jejung said that he goes to the karaoke with Keita (w-inds' main vocalist).

As always, Jejung was so cute when he talks, but when he rolled up his sleeves,

his masculine arm was seen!

Everyone surely would fall in love with him. I sure did! (by Rika)

When I saw them together, I started to cry...

They look so handsome together and I was too happy!

When Jejung sang the part of m-flo's song, I almost died as it was too cool!

And, Yuchun's rap is just so amazing! Wow!

If they release an album, I surely will buy it!

When they started to sing, "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~"

All kinds of thoughts were in our minds and there were many of us in tears.

When they were asked what kind of hairstyle they like with the ladies, Jejung talked about the ladies' hands, lol.

Yuchyn said that his ideal height for women is between 160-165... I am 162, but then do I have any hope here?

Oh well, anyhow, cheer up, me! Hahaha!

Yuchun played the tambourine when all participants sang "I Wish to be the Wind" at the end of the show;

Yuchun then placed it on top of his head, started to balance it and began walking around.

Kya~~~~~! TOOOO~~~ CUTE~~~~~~~~!!!!!

And Jejung was playing maracas which was also too cute!

a-nation follows after this! Everyone ready? OK~~~~~~!!? :D (by Natsu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlt7_8sqxM&eurl

090820 Soulmate with Suzuki - BEGIN @ Boy Pop Factory (Audio)

(YT: as tagged & appkjj)

Always keep the faith!

MISSION POSSIBLE: TVXQ'S 5th

KOREAN ALBUM COMEBACK

2dtwtua.gif

TVXQ’s 5th Korean Album Comeback… EMERGENCY!!!! A manager is urgently needed. Would you be brave enough to pick up this mission?

Mission:

• Putting together the hectic schedule

• Creative input in the group’s music and image

• Having the power to be in charge of every single aspect of their comeback

As a manager, you could get the chance to win:

1st Prize: All About DBSK 3 DVD (Korean First Press Edition)

2nd Prize: All About DBSK 3 Please Be Mine Photobook

3rd Prize: TVXQ single of your choice!

More info here (: We hope you guys could join us. Always keep the faith!

Archived