[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest DarkplayerA21

hey hey...i dont know how many of you read the chinese world journal but yesterday i found something really special for the boys

124722586342784083.jpg124722586442784075.jpg

上戶彩 獨享東方神起

廣告小天后上戶彩賺到了!讓韓國偶像天團東方神起為她獻出日本的「第一次」!

上戶彩連續五年代言的飲料廣告,日前舉行發表會,特別邀請到在日本爆紅的東方神起擔任特別來賓,這是東方神起在日本的廣告處女作。

上戶彩在廣告中飾演一個犯錯被罵的OL,正在沮喪的時候,東方神起出現在她眼前,五人以美妙的合音清唱主題歌鼓勵她。

上戶彩表示:「拍廣告的時候可以一次獨佔東方神起五個人,超開心!他們的清唱合聲真的很好聽!」

東方神起的在中則說:「以前看照片就覺得上戶彩很可愛,見到本人才發現她好漂亮!」他還很大方的表示:「我現在沒女朋友,也不知道幾年沒約會了。理想的對象是像上戶彩一樣很有元氣的可愛女孩!」讓上戶彩笑得合不攏嘴。

上戶彩人氣超火,不但手上的廣告代言增加到13家,暌違兩年的歌手活動也將在8月29日的東京與大阪演唱會正式啟動;儘管她與中居正廣主演的富士月九日劇「婚活」收視不如理想,但她也完全不受影響,朝日電視台已邀請她擔任特別劇「結婚」女主角,與老牌紅星渡哲也共同演出,事業運可說是旺盛。

Source: [worldjournal.com]

DBSK New Cliping!

can someone please translate what they are talking about DBSK

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090710 Nissen Cafe Special Interview - Vol. 9 Tohoshinki

mufn5u.jpg

Having concluded the tour that was attended by 250,000 people, Tohoshinki speaks about their dreams from this point on.

Hop, step, jump, then leap. 2008 was the year that they jumped. All the singles that they released became number one on the charts, and also appeared on Kōhaku Uta Gassen at the end of the year. Although they were already top artistes in Korea, when they debuted in Japan in 2005, they could not really converse in Japanese, and also started out from scratch from doing small events. Tohoshinki, who jumped in their third year, took a giant leap forward on their forth anniversary, and became artistes that could draw forth 250,000 people for their Arena Tour, which included a 2-days Live at the Tokyo Dome.

--Since your Japan debut in 2005, you must have endured a lot of hardship. Since you're currently on tour (at time of interview), what kind of growth do you feel you've made for the Lives? Also, please tell us the highlights of the tour.

Jejung: As expected, when it comes to hardships, it was the Japanese language. At that time, when we came to Japan we didn't know the words, and it was very frustrating as we were unable to communicate. Being able to speak Japanese now, we can start to share our thoughts by using our own words. Being active in Japan, every year I see the tour venues get bigger and bigger, it makes me think "We're growing slowly". The highlight of the tour is Junsu, because he got hurt.

※Junsu hurt his foot the day before the Tour began, and the performances of the first half of the tour's Lives were changed.

Changmin: In 2007, when we had a Live at Budokan, a sacred place for all artistes, we were profoundly and deeply moved. We really felt everyone's power and the feeling to "Work harder" significantly increased. For the tour this time, from dance songs to ballads, Tohoshinki will present a larger variety of performances than you can imagine! For the Final in Tokyo Dome, the stage is so much bigger, so you'll be able to see a special performance.

--You had fun on the tour and you ate delicious food around the country. Which local gourmet do you like?

Yunho: Before this, during the campaign (T/N: for TSC album) I ate crab at Sapporo. It was delicious~ I also like Fukuoka's hot pot. Sendai's beef tongue too; there's a lot of delicious food.

Jejung: Hiroshima's cold noodles! I really really want to eat it! Want to eat it!

Junsu: For me, I like Nagoya's hitsumabushi (T/N: grilled eel dish on rice).

Yuchun: I want to eat all the different ramen in the country. I also like Okinawa's stir-fry. Also, edamame (T/N: green soybeans).

Changmin: I want to eat the teppanyaki in Hiroshima.

--Now, time really flies, [stand by U] is already the 3rd single that was released this year. Following 「どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?」which was performed at Kōhaku Uta Gassen, this is a heartrending ballad. The protagonist of the song is a man who continues waiting for his girlfriend who disappeared from his life...

Jejung: I become sad when singing this song.

Yunho: For the protagonist, it's not just his own feelings, but he is also considering how his girlfriend must have felt at that time. For her to leave without saying anything, there must have been a big reason behind it. He has to heal his heart quickly.

Junsu: To continue loving, but not be loved back. He's in an impossible situation where he can't do anything about it, and I feel like I can empathize a little.

--The coupling song [Tea for Two] is a happy couple song. In the lyrics there's this line, "Even if the world ends tomorrow, I still want to keep smiling lie this". If the world really ends tomorrow, what is the last thing that everyone wants to do?

Jejung: We're doing interviews throughout today and tomorrow, so we'll die doing interviews (laugh)! In that situation, every minute and every second is precious. But, I don't really have anything special to do, I just want to walk down the streets without thinking of anything, to be able to imprint the view into my memories.

Yunho: For me, I want to meet the most important person.

Junsu: I will go to the church and pray. To repent, and to pour out all that my heart tells me to, I want to go to Heaven.

Yuchun: Together with my family, friends and all those important to me, I want to take pictures and eat together, I want everyone to laugh a lot. At the very end, I want to do a Live~

Changmin: I want to look for a quiet place and pass the time leisurely.

--Just like [The Secret Code] that was released in March, it seems that Tohoshinki's image while singing has become more mature.

Junsu: When we started production on [The Secret Code], it already felt like that was more scope. The differences in the cultural and lifestyle habits for us have become smaller, and it reduces our worries, allowing us to focus and improve on our singing. We're now able to express our inner feelings well, when singing.

--Now, there's a boom among Korean women. Everyone appeared in the City of Seoul CM, if you have to talk about your travels in Korea, what are some of the hot spots that you would recommend?

Yunho: Dongdaemun would be best. You can shop for 24 hours and get discounts too, I think it would be interesting.

Jejung: I recommend Insadong. Although it's a place where a lot of foreigners go to, it is full of interesting shops and good food. Even though I've only been there twice myself (laugh).

Junsu: Insadong. Eh? Jejung said this too? I didn't listen (laugh). Then, Myungdong. It's in Downtown Seoul, and it's a shopping spot. If it's outside of Seoul, Gwangju. Yunho was born here, and this is also one of the places that are considered as "kingdoms" of Korea.

Yuchun: The duck restaurant at Misari. This is a shop that we often go to secretly. It is full of cafes that have live performances.

Changmin: I recommend going to Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) at night. The night scenery is beautiful. From such a high point, you can see the Han River, and the feeling is wonderful.

--Lastly, please tell us about Tohoshinki's "dream" from here onwards, or your "aims".

Yunho: Those who don't know about Tohoshinki yet, I hope that they'll get to know us soon. I want to know more and more people, to carry out activities at many places, and I want to perform Lives at many places too.

Jejung: I want to have a huge LED of Tohoshinki hanging on the Tokyo Tower! You can see it from any part of Tokyo, right?

Junsu: I want all the 5 members to not get injured, to keep healthy and continue working hard!

Yuchun: In 3 years, I want to purchase a cruiser, named [The Tohoshinki], and have a BBQ with everyone on board.

Changmin: I want to have a good family, to become a good father. Eh? This is not related to Tohoshinki and just my personal wish (laugh).

Source: [nissen.co.jp]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Guest chai~

There is a much better translation available on the dbsg comm in LJ for the Pati Pati interview.

Since the original translator doesn't want it taken out, please go there to read.

It has all five members, and the translation is alot less awkward and more succinct and accurate.

[TRANS] August Pati Pati (What kind of family do you want?)

you have to join the comm to read, though.

yunho - finally let go off his unrealistic and unhealthy (to his wife) dream of 25 kids.

changmin - he is the same as me. only want boys, no girls. while my reason is totally ridiculous, changmin's reason because he would be lonely when they marry makes me go "awwwwwwww.......min...." and the minsu reference is LOL :D

junsu - junsu's kid is going to be a superkid. mark my words ;)

yoochun - undecisive. LOL he wants girls, but he also wants boys. but then he don't want too many kids because it will spoil lovey-dovey time with wife. he is a sweetie...but looking closely at his answer...it kinda revealed the mindset of a kid who has divorced parents, relative to the others whose parents are still together. no?

jaejoong - jaejoong is going to be a great dad one day. :P

^ I love the song (Love Bye Love) too.At first,it sounds kinda annoying but for TVXQ songs,I'd never skip them.As time passed by,and I was digging the song,it's turned to impressive and I didnt realized my head was shaking at the chorus part :lol:

MIROTIC IN BEIJING-FAN BANNER/GOODS

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...goodslegra9.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...goodslegra8.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...goodslegra7.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...goodslegra5.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...goodslegra2.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...oodslegra13.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...oodslegra11.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...oodslegra10.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/L...rgoodslegra.jpg

credit: 章台羁客@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

the changmin fangoods are sooo cute!!! :blush:

i have a question and hope someone can help. how do we get a hold of these fan goods?

is there a shop online or shopping service somewhere to help?

i would love to get a hold of yunho's (and maybe even min's because the ones in the pictures are too cute to resist...)

-----------

also, clearer fancam of the ment during tokyo dome 5th july

20090705 Changmin and Baby moment on Stage

Guest Natsumi_sshi

090710 Incheon Airport Pictures:
HALLELUIAH! Chun cut his hair!! It's no longer the ahjumma style
:P

It's back to his sort of Mirotic style. I really have this theory that he always has that curly perm style in Japan.

I still love his AADBSK2 hair the most, but you gotta love this kid for his Bleach phone charms, beanie and

oversized headphones on his Iphone/touch xD. Su really looks like a ninja assasin or something in the black,

and Jae LOL literally rolled out of the car half asleep! Man he's impossible! Only Jae can come out of a van-

half asleep with black specs and make the look attractive LOL. He's hair was so scruffy. It was smexy haha.

Changmin:
In 2007, when we had a Live at Budokan, a sacred place for all artistes, we were profoundly and deeply moved. We really felt everyone's power and the feeling to "Work harder" significantly increased. For the tour this time, from dance songs to ballads, Tohoshinki will present a larger variety of performances than you can imagine! For the Final in Tokyo Dome, the stage is so much bigger, so you'll be able to see a special performance.

Junsu:
To continue loving, but not be loved back. He's in an
impossible situation where he can't do anything about it, and I feel like I can empathize a litt
le.

Yep, the boys have gone a long way since when they first debuted in Japan in 2005 from small venues to

the ulitmate goal- Tokyo Dome. Their accomplishments have been so rapid, and they've put soo much

hard work and effort into it, thus they deserve all the success that has occured so far. Junsu's comment

about empathising with being helpless? I'm sure it's definitely not the issue of loving someone and them

not loving you back...Still..the poor baby =="

^Beijing fancam arrival. Which means Miroticon Beijing is very close!!

Thanks for all the pictures!

Guest TVXQ<3

DISCUSSION:

When did you first admit to yourself that you're a DBSK fan? //or what made you bias towards DBSK? //or do you still consider this fandom weird coz we praise them like the most talented group ever?

as for me, i was into general kpop thing and though i appreciated dbsk's songs more than the others, i still didn't appreciate much of their talent until T album was released in japan. during that time, i was already a fan for 3 months so I was not really much aware of their activities in japan and stuffs they released. at first, i didn't pay attention to it coz as a new fan, i'm still enjoying their korean songs more. but i gave T a shot in my ears and danggg, i can't help myself but to really love the album and be proud of thsk. believe it or not, that made me stop listening to my kpop playlist and just listen to T album all day. i was really into it. i hated myself for waiting 3 long months before actually listening to the full album. i guess it's the start of everything and why i can't really help myself but to be biased sometimes. that made me realize a lot of things also, i won;t mention it here coz it's off topic. oh i remember, that was also the time when i changed jae as my favorite member and i became a yoochun fan. i loved his song "my girlfriend" and the fact that he wrote it made it more special. :) later after being into T album, i listened to their TRICK singles & i personally loved rainy night & maze. (lately, my favorite is two hearts by changmin.)

then mirotic came which is the 1st album of dbsk that i bought (3 versions), i became even prouder that they are actually different from other kpop groups out there. while everyone tries to be catchy and all, dbsk still managed to keep the standards of DBSK in japan as THSK. they have grown so much there as an artist. YAYY! mirotic is catchy but i'll never get tired of it coz dbsk's vocals are amazing there. :P it's so pure. they never failed to amaze me and fans never failed to amaze me either coz i understand the love they have for the boys. i've been a fan for 1 and 9 months and i think that i have to learn more of dbsk's music which is far from my interest of their looks .. their looks are just bonus points to their real talents. well, they were never goodlooking for me when i was starting to know them except jae; i admit jae was a VISUAL SHOCK to me but that was before. now, i don't really fangirl his looks and drool over the story book. *faints* :lol: I love TVXQ so much and everything about them. I hope the world will know about them but will never attempt to sing in english. spread TVXQ's music to the world as it is coz it's amazing in their native or japanese language.

BEIJING CONCERT IS TONIGHT!! GOODLUCK TO TVXQ!! <3

ORICON DAILY CHART:

1 倖田來未 「3 SPLASH」5,649

*2 テゴマス 「七夕祭り」4,309 

*2 嵐 「Everything」2,737

*4 東方神起 「Stand by U」

*5 絢香 「みんな空の下」

Guest hojaneho

hello

from thailand

I hvn't been to the concert, but o think it was fantastic :)

today is in Beijing

hope they all enjoys :)

Guest Tomato3

VOTE FOR TVXQ! ON ARIRANG SHOWBIZ EXTRA 1000th

1000thSEvote.jpg

VOTE HERE <<< CLICK

Remember:

+ You must register

+ You must vote for all heads

+ 1 account = 1 vote

+ IMPORTANT THING: FIGHTNG!

---------------

Thanks for update everything about TSC concert at TD

I'm so happy and so proud of our angels and CassiBigest.

Love you so much <wanna cry :tears: >

DISCUSSION:

When did you first admit to yourself that you're a DBSK fan? //or what made you bias towards DBSK? //or do you still consider this fandom weird coz we praise them like the most talented group ever?

I discovered DBSK first before KPOP so at the onset of my fanaticism, I’m already biased. But what I couldn’t accept at first is how I got addicted to this fandom. Why, because it never happened to me. I like music, the western ones that I can understand, though I barely buy albums. My addictions are books, movies, tv series and the likes. I was a little ashamed at first for going crazy over a boyband that I couldn’t even understand. It’s unlike me. But I’m thankful, coz it is the reason why I developed a sensitivity to the interest of others. My perception changed, I learned to respect a person’s passion, whatever it may be. Now, I don’t only listen to DBSK as I used to, I learned to explore kpop and jpop. I’ve come to learn to appreciate other’s music and style. BUT, it also led me to appreciate their talent and personalities even more, call me bias, but they are still at the top of my list. They’re not the best out there, but they are one of the best. (OK, got a little personal there...oops).

DISCUSSION:

ORICON DAILY CHART:

1 倖田來未 「3 SPLASH」5,649

*2 テゴマス 「七夕祭り」4,309 

*2 嵐 「Everything」2,737

*4 東方神起 「Stand by U」

*5 絢香 「みんな空の下」

thank you for sharing. Its good that after a week of release they are still in top 5. Has this ever happened before?lol. they are kindda duking it out with arashi arent they. good luck for beijing tonight!be safe everyone :D

Guest bukishine

I dunno if this has been posted or not..

[News] A Thai Girl Who Went to the Mirotic Concert in Bangkok Passed Away

flu.jpg

Thai reporters reported that among the patient of the H1N1 flu, there're some students who might have infected from concerts, such as the case of a patient who passed away on July, 7.

'Tong' is one of the girls who had joined the concert recently. She had got some febricity after went to Bangkok on June, 28 to take an entrance exam at Impact, and in the evening that day, she had attended TVXQ's MIROTIC concert. She went to the hospital on July, 3 with a high fever. Tong had a congenital disease about the skin, which makes her lungs fall into a decline. The doctor noticed later that she might be infected by the H1N1 flu. Her diagnosis result is still unconfirmed.

Source : Kaosod Newspaper

Translation Credits : LOLlIp0pz, First11824 @tvxq-thailand

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Posted by echonkz

RIP.. :(

I remember someone mentioned in this thread that 2 girls who watched the concert on June 28th in BR zone got swine flu.

I was there too. On the same day and same zone. And after the concert both my sister and I had fever, sore throat, and flu. Thank God we are fine now..

Be careful my friends.. Still sad after hearing the news.. :(

Guest JHYSC

The hotel DBSK is staying in is wow...

veyr nice spotting for some of you fans spotting Yoochun's cute keyring ^_^.

request

Does anyone have photos of DBSK taking photos with another girl? HAHA

JJ with Aya Ueto :rolleyes:

jjaya2.jpg

jjaya3.jpg

jjaya4.jpg

jjaya5.png

jjaya6.jpg

jjaya7.jpg

jjaya8.jpg

jjaya9z.jpg

jjaya10.jpg

jjaya12.jpg

jjaya1.jpg

jjaya11.jpg

credits:DBSK's thread @soompi =)

They can't stop staring and smiling at each other :ph34r: lol

JJ & Jessica
[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8671/jjsica3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3859/jjsica5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1145/jjsica.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1901/jjsica4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5849/jjsica2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9392/jjsica6.jpg[/img]

JJ & Hyojoo
[img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5750/jjhyojoo2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2221/jjhyojoo.jpg[/img]
JJ & BoA
[img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8090/up4w.gif[/img]
JJ & SM's chinese trainee
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7812/jjchinese.jpg[/img]
JJ & Koda Kumi
[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2874/jjkoda.gif[/img]
[/codebox]

Guest hjj1326

Kim Jaejoong,.. you BIG flirt!

ahahah,.. but seriously tho they look cute together

and they have this undeniable chemistry

that would make them look like a real couple,..

the weird thing is i've read a fanfic bfore

with JJ and Aya as lovers

and now that they have worked together and had some interactions

i can't wait if some romance will be stirring up between them^^

so that JJ will not complain of having no 'koibito'

that is as lively and as energetic as Oronamin C,.. LOL

and the Beijing Miroticon has started already, right?

i've heard that it is raining there and the stadium has no tents or something,..

hope the fans wudn't get sick and the boys having a safe concert,..

have fun, minna-san~

Guest Senorita_

What a great interview. Indeed they went from having concerts at small venues to larger ones. Really happy for them. I'm sure there will be many great things to come in the future for them :)

[PHOTO] Yoonho Rehearsal in Beijing MIROTIC CONCERT :')

Ah. They're still wearing clothes from the airport - must've started rehearsing once they arrived in Beijing. Hope their concert is a success ^^

Guest miss_h

[News] A Thai Girl Who Went to the Mirotic Concert in Bangkok Passed Away

Again, RIP...

Guys be careful OK!!! Put extra attention to your health not just when you go to DBSK concert but everytime you go to crowded place and home with a flu symptoms.

DISCUSSION:

ORICON DAILY CHART:

1 倖田來未 「3 SPLASH」5,649

*2 テゴマス 「七夕祭り」4,309 

*2 嵐 「Everything」2,737

*4 東方神起 「Stand by U」

*5 絢香 「みんな空の下」

1. When I saw their Heart, Mind, and Soul concert DVD and listen to 'Mountain Spring' acapella version.

2. Because they can sing, dance, and funny. Also because I like their personality and their closeness to each other. You can feel that they're together not just for business but because they enjoying it. They can have a solo carrier and pursue their own dream but their dream consist with TVXQ right now. They love the group as their own, not just a place to secure their solo carrier but as a home for their carrier (like our leader phrased it soo beautifully).

3. I don't know but I personally don't think that way. But no matter what, everytime I doubt why I am a fans of this group all it needs is watch their batch performance or concert and watch their backstage interview. That's the answer.

BTW, every fandom treat their own as the best. Nothing wrong with it. I just feel soo much maturity in this fandom in regard with their japanese carrier. We cheer for every little step that they made but still keep it real to except the fact that we are foreigner in Japan and that there's a lot of thing left to work too and there's still a limit to our achievement.

And thank you for the oricon link.

Wow, I think thing get heated between Arashi and THSK (which is good). Everytime THSK took higher spot than Arashi, they climb up the next day to leave THSK and THSK is not disappointed either. We give a good fight..

I can't read it! WHYYYY, ):. They say I don't have permission, with this freaking big word Forbidden on it. Anybody can help ? ):

Try sharingyoochun.wordpress; they already finish translating it.

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/

Guest dongbang.suju.bigbang

Im addicted to Yunho these days. :)

ENDORSING GIORDANO

giordanoyunho.jpg

credits:sharingyoochun@wordpress

RIP to the Thai Girl. Thats sad :(

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

kya~~ i topped this page!!

eheheh

anyway nothing to share that much

just this: