[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest +Lolliepop !+

Okay, so, just a quick question.

Is Changmin a Christian now ?

I'm referring to the Airport pictures above ^^.

He's wearing a Cross necklace.

I've seen him wear other ones a few times before, too.

Not trying to create an arguement or something... just asking ^.^.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oricon Number 3 - Really Happy for the boys.. dunno to what is due the increase but it's only good news for everybody :)

I think it's the response of oronamin-C CM. Someone must think the CM is cute, funny, and sound interesting, so they want to know more about THSK. (I have no support evidence, just wild guess.)

Oh wait, is the CM on air yet? If not, I don't know.

Guest tohoblaq

Can anyone tell me how is the Beijing Miroticon ticket sales? Was it sold out?? Because the venue is HUGE. I hope there'll be another Tokyo Dome turn up. LOL

Guest e`PSY

[PICS] Making of THSK's mannequins at the Bigeast Showcase thingie, lol & also their Secret Code pictures

This is my fifth post right? lol...All my other reuploaded pictures can be found at onetvxq.com

vyuxi0.jpg

1eruqv.jpg

a27o7r.jpg

2prwj94.jpg

35bc8xc.jpg

1112jxg.jpg

2vimr2p.jpg

3006rv9.jpg

v76sn9.jpg

99p2eq.jpg

eirouh.jpg

eirouh.jpg

15nvmti.jpg

2gt80v5.jpg

ncfplg.jpg

x0u3iq.jpg

2vceskw.jpg

awxht3.jpg

24n4ms2.jpg

14o9h7a.jpg

Credit: sunggu01 naver

Reuploaded by Teemania @ onetvxq.com

Guest BoA_TVXQ

this made me cry..im not sure if anyone has read it or has seen this...if you have then please skip ^^

18 Boys’ Journey Together

This is so touching, SJ and DB are my favourite boybands ( i have fallen in love with 13 boys since i watched Super show, they're so cute). It reminds me of the past, so i wanna post some pics on which DB and some members of SJ were together during training days

004.jpg

198.jpg

196.jpg

195.jpg

♥Changmin airport Pictures♥

Oh God Please This man is Freaking Hot!

OMO! He knows How to Take breath away ...

credits: as tagged

Thanks for sharing so many pics of Changmin.im crazy for finding his pics now He looks a little bit tired but still hot and handsome. i found that he wore this shirt more third, maybe this makes him comfortable

YUNHO AND CHANGMIN AT INCHEON AIRPORT

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

242.jpg

cre: as tags

Guest koreamom

everyone--thanks so much for all the awesome pictures lately! i am just blown away by the gorgeous pictures of them!

a special thanks again to one of my fave postersyukarichangmin for those pictures to die for of changmin. the airport ones are my fave ones cause they are so natural but still look like a runway photo spread!

hope their concert in beiijing is as awesome as the japan ones have been! jj hope you catch up on your sleep but i bet it was worth it to see your friend(hyun joong!) oh to have bed hair like that! you gorgeous man you!

to me chunnie looks fine no matter the hair cause i love him for being who he is not just how he looks and i think he can pull off any hair style and make it look good! he looked mighty fine in osaka to me with his long hair! his smile makes me forget to look at anything else but his cuteness face! :rolleyes:

junsu and yunho look so awesome in the new mag. pictures heck, they all do but junsu caught my eye especially B)

thanks again for all the sharing of dbsk love!

Guest Sanya

Okay, so, just a quick question.

Is Changmin a Christian now ?

I'm referring to the Airport pictures above ^^.

He's wearing a Cross necklace.

I've seen him wear other ones a few times before, too.

NO, wearing a cross necklace does not makes you a christian, a lot of people wears them because of fashion, or because they like them and that's all. Changmin is a buddhist, his family is buddhist, people don't change their religion just like this.

I won't change mine, i don't think you'll accept to change yours, so why would he change his? ;)

I love dongbangsuju relationships, yesterday was heechul's birthady so i wonder if yunho did met him ^^

And jae and his hair lmao, i'm sure he would hate to see those pictures, he must has been really tired staying up all night, but at least he met his best friend outside the group :P

Guest miss_h

[TRANS] 090709 ORICON STYLE INTERVIEW - TOHOSHINKI AT OMOTESANDO HILLS [sHOWCASE 002]

Thank you..

there's a lot of yoosu there. What does Yoochun mean with 'he's seen a prettier one in real lofe?' -> junsu eyes are prettier in real life??.. hehehhehehe, it make me smile.

--

I browse YT today and stumble to this old video of DBSK old rehearsal:

JaeJoong - Hug REHEARSAL (Fancam)

I guess this is during The Way You Are days judging from JJ hair but look at those gun, chest and overall body.. Hot.. Hot.. Hot!!!

Also you can see how much their improve their singing, especially YH and CM (<33333). I just love it.

Also this one is kinda related to YC since he is fanboying over Masaharu Fukuyama:

Masaharu Fukuyama-Milk Tea

I never pay attention to the lyrics structure of this song before but with this clip I see that he influence YC lyrics.

He also put a conversation or a 'quote' in his lyrics (like in Love Bye Love) and I love it.

to add:

Love Bye Love with english translation

I just love this song. Not because YC wrote the lyrics, compose, and arrange it but the song itself is full with bitter sadness of a lover that have to move on despite the love that he have to his ex.

The song is complex with guitar string at the beginning and heavy bass at the chorus till the end. Just like a heart beat.

When they do a Mirotic promo I kinda hope they will choose this song as their second promo song. It's too bad such a good song is not publish to public.

Guest LeaYuri

^ I love the song (Love Bye Love) too.At first,it sounds kinda annoying but for TVXQ songs,I'd never skip them.As time passed by,and I was digging the song,it's turned to impressive and I didnt realized my head was shaking at the chorus part :lol:

MIROTIC IN BEIJING-FAN BANNER/GOODS

fanbannergoodslegra9.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra8.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra7.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra5.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra2.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra13.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra11.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra10.jpg

fanbannergoodslegra.jpg

credit: 章台羁客@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest changminlv

18 Boys’ Journey Together : really touch that made me cry as well

finally ... they come back to Korean ^^

Love Yoochun's hair now

Guest afterglow.

I think it's the response of oronamin-C CM. Someone must think the CM is cute, funny, and sound interesting, so they want to know more about THSK. (I have no support evidence, just wild guess.)

Oh wait, is the CM on air yet? If not, I don't know.

the cm will begin airing on the 11th.

QUESTION:

besides koda kumi, have the boys ever collaborated with anyone else outside of smtown? i'm not talking about collab performances but studio release songs.

the cm will begin airing on the 11th.

QUESTION:

besides koda kumi, have the boys ever collaborated with anyone else outside of smtown? i'm not talking about collab performances but studio release songs.

Yoochun collaborated with DJ Makai and Tohoshinki had a song with Ravex Trax.

I think that's all.

Guest cielo_nataly

Something about Jaejoong

- The Jaejoong's dad is the most handsome man in his neighborhood

- Most of the girls in her neighborhood go to Jae to declare their love to him, but reject to all

- He have 9 sisters

-He wanna marry with a fan

- He hates the cockroaches

- His first kiss went when he was in the elementary school

- He Adores the Kangta

- He says: When I have girlfriend, We will go to han Gan, and I will make her happy :) and he will take her hand.

- In the middle school his friends called him "nerd"

- He loves cook but hates wash the dishes

- He loves buy mirrors

- He says: when the members of TVXQ do not find his own underwear they take the underwear of other.

- When He cooks, the salt and the sunrise are so important... ahh Yunho is important too :D

Somethings about Xiah

-He, often tells to his mom how much he loves her and

he loves hug and kiss her. As of this were not enough, He try to send

daily sms filled of hearts ♥

-He has never fought with his brother

- He prefer use a normal boxers because he said than are more

comfortable when he practice.

- He likes help with the home-works

- Junsu and Micky loves eat chicken

-The Xiah's mom, wants a daughter in law Christian, athletic, and who knows

how to cook and how playing an instrument

-The person than more kiss Junsu is his mother

- He sleeps with a bit clothes

- Junsu and his brother were the most unruly kids in the neighborhood

- His mom was Miss Korea

- The Xiah's dad was named Junho Junsu

- He was the winner of an unusual contest of pure men, where all were dressed as women, to participate alongside his best friend Eun Hyun (Super junior)

-He call him "perfection"

- Ensuring that in his past life he was a prince

- He says that in his next life wanna be a girl

- He love the healthy food

- He wanna go with his future wife to the beach

-He loves the sauces

-He says than he loves so much his fans, so if they says: Dies with we

he will do it.

- He likes to imitate Usher

Somethings about Yoochun

- His parents are divorced

- He never want to marry

- His brother and he are always fighting

- He wants to have only 1 child

- He have 1 dog

- He afraid of ghosts

- Likes to play the piano and more at night

- He gave a promise ring to his ex-girlfriend

- Have a daily

- Adore watches

- He likes to imitate Rose ( Titanic)

- His family is in USA

- Loves ramen

- He would like to visit some waterfalls

- Sleep on one side

* I will post about Yunho & Changmin soon...

Guest laurassjj87

Oh~ I just found this... I hope this is not spam... :P

[info] It’s Not Cassiopeia Who Wrote Those Mean Replies To Park GaHee

2vb8o52.jpg

64hyqu.jpg

zyej4m.jpg

It’s not Cassiopeia who make her suffer. I wonder which loser posed as Cass and used their good name just for the fun of it. Stupid people~ Cass has grown up! They’ve learned from their pass mistakes so stop blaming them and pointing fingers at them saying it’s their fault. Even if there are a couple who are mean from the bunch but that doesn’t mean the whole Cass has to be sworn at.

credits: crazee91

Well... I feel bad for her but I don´t thinks it´s Cassiopeia neither... Only some rude fans or antis.

Guest rozette30

^ Im Sure that is NOT Cassies,

Cassies are more mature these days >___>

Wow. what an anti . D:

they actually used CASSIE'S NAME.

>__<!

im 200% that this post isnt a dbsk fan.

srsly. people these days.... *sigh*

OHMIGOD, i checked and I was right! I was going from Beijing Capital Airport today....to go see my Dad in Shanghai, LOL....my mom and I were running 'cause we thought we were late, and then I saw all these people (particularly girls xDD) crowding this opening....and there was dang CRAZY screaming, roflol....meanwhile, i still didn't know what the heck was going on xD

then i figured it was definitely some celeb...so i asked a neighbouring person, and she went all "OMG HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW DBSK IS COMING?!" on me, LOL. then it clicked, and there I was, whipping out my camera as well, with my mom screaming her head off about how late we were xDDD

but I never actually saw them, because this police came by telling everyone to please leave, since DBSK's car was already IN the city, haha...i left, but it was funny, because there were all these fans who were fighting with the policemen, saying that they didn't believe DBSK was already gone. x]

never saw them, but it was still interesting, LOL. and I chanced upon it on accident too...since I don't usually follow DBSK's every moment. just had to come on soompi to check if they really were at the beijing airport, haha

OMG~~ same here!!

i went there hoping to see them, but i waited there for about 2-3 hours. all the flight attendants smiled and said no they're not coming...but then some guy (ppl think is was the bodyguard) said they are here...

but then at the end the police told us that they left already~ TT^TT

many people said that they went through another exit so half the people went there but still...nothing. And those who were waiting at the hotels also did not receive any news, and there were even people waiting on the highways for their car...everyone was pretty much insane that day...haha. At the last minute we found out where DBSK was staying and everyone tried to book the hotel. I went there at night to find some friends and I saw cassies sitting outside around the entrance waiting. I don't think many people spotted DBSK that day, though a girl snuck into rehersal. She said they didn't ding much song and that minnie and yunho were like flirting with that backup dancer for checkmate, and jaejoong was really out of it and he rarely spoke to the other members.

I also came to soompi to see if anyone got any pics, but i only saw pics of them leaving for beijing, not arriving.

Guest XiahxTiffany

i must say that those statues of them look pretty exact

the suit the face all of it

it looks really good :)

and yea actually Cassies did mature

they give more free space to the boys now !

Guest emkijamo

Hello everyone :D

I just wanted to say how much I love this thread, I love how it is up to date with all DBSK news, pictures and videos. (I'm loving every picture :lol: ) Thanks so much to everyone who posts updates on here, I really appreciate it.

Also i wanted to ask about Cassiopeia and when the fan club is opening for new members? is there any news as to when it will open again? i really want to join :D

Archived