[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

@invisible hero hey, it does look like a key!

and i remember him mentioning that.

So that means everything is just in the album after all.

No need to search anywhere but there. So cool! :D

thanks for sharing that...They did try to make the album as intriguing, and it so is.XD

Miroticon in TBS As in for real? Awesome!

I read it at DNBN too. So that means it'll be broadcasted first before the DVD release?!

although the date release of DVD isnt known yet.. Well,, that's a first!

Music Lovers Another hilarious guesting! Haha.

And summer dream, of all songs. XD

thanks for the links..:D

~shame on me.i dongbanged.XD

be back for my share.^^

old un's XD

yt.jpg2ec0iso.gif

@ Jody- My Everything is sung originally by 98 degrees :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss betty

The boys basically are in 3 countries within a week!!!

WOW!!!

MUSIC LOVERS

Loved it! Relax atmosphere and interactive moments..

Summer Dream got everyone excited!!

MIROTIC on TBS

i've got loads of questions.. who is behind the filming? if it was the japanese team, then we can expect a visual feast.. especially since this concert is the best one out of all 3 so far.. and the reason why it's broadcasted first in Japan is probably to excite the fans so they would buy the DVD.. SM is in defecit right now and i'm sure they'll be milking as much as possible from their current most stable source of income.. sounds mean but yeah.. I don't think they did the same thing for T.. They aired the concert around the time the DVD will be sold and it wasn't the full concert..

THE SECRET CODE tics

Don't be confused and consider those prices as the actual ticket price.. The prices you see are of the bidding range.. That site is where people can go to get tickets if they can't get it elsewhere or if they are looking for something of their preference.. And those people who put it up for bidding can up the price..

Nonetheless, that's how much people are willing to fork out to have their tickets.. Amazing huh?

AADBSK3?!?!? OMG!!!

Btw, the 'secret' behind the secret code looks like people are just randomly making up explainations and conclusions so that 'the secret code' has a meaning.. for all we know, there's nothing much behind the name of the title.. as for 9095/9096, it was just something jae decided to add into the song that probably has nothing to do with the 'bigger picture'..

Guest celinewalksin10

Request

I would like to request a pics of YunJae holding hands when they were at their managers wedding. Thanks a bunch! =D

here you go.. :) i know they say it's ps-ed, but it's okay. yunjae ftw!

50d35bdeb767cc4bcdbf1ab7.jpg

about Mirotic Concert being aired

i heard that it's going to be on a paid channel or something, but even if it wouldn't be on a pay-per-view channel,

i think it's alright, so people will have an idea if they're getting the dvd like the t-tour. :D the bad part is it's a spoiler

for those who are waiting for the other legs of the concert.

Guest JJ.biased

The Secret Behind "The Secret Code" Revealed!!

This was posted by jhhong86 @ GOE;SS

Shared by iscreamshinki.net (Shinki! Forums)

Figured out by the amazing Cassiopeia

wows very smart ~

Hmm the key thing is true too O:

request ^^: Um.. remember back in last year when Junsu vs Taeyang in the piano? :)

does anyone know who was the original singer for 'my everything? =/'

^@Jody: I can answer you this its 98 degrees. If Im not mistaken ^^

REQUEST:

Seem like nobody saw my request ;_;

Can someone .zip me Changmin UFO reply?

Not the latest one, I want the ones when he was being sarcastic and funny.

I miss snarky Min. xDDD

Pls pm me the link.

Thanks in advance.

request ^^: Um.. remember back in last year when Junsu vs Taeyang in the piano? :)

does anyone know who was the original singer for 'my everything? =/'

It's 98 degrees :D

About Miroticon on Japanese TV

I don't think we should worry much about it, because they don't usually show the whole concert. So the sales won't be affected too much by it. Besides, their concert DVD usually have some extra footage (behind the scene, etc.) that will not be shown on TV beforehand.

Guest YukariiChangmin

My 2 Men LOL

I love Kiss Couple They´re HOT :w00t:

My Nose is bledding with these 2 Oh God LOL hahahahaha :lol:

f_4575m_f7982a9.jpg

f_4576m_4987b85.jpg

4577.jpg

4578.jpg

4579.jpg

4580.jpg

You Rule Chunnie

4581.jpg

4582.jpg

Prince Shim

4583.jpg

4584.jpg

So Shy

4585.jpg

4586.jpg

WAW Changmin´s back is sexy LOL

4587.jpg

You Rule too Changmin

4588.jpg

4589.jpg

4590.jpg

credit : as tagged

Do not hotlink please . Thanks Ladies .

Guest lolly88

Oricon Chart 30/3/09

1 20,167 NEXT LEVEL AVT 09/3/25

浜崎あゆみ

2 19,029 DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE? DCT 09/3/21

DREAMS COME TRUE

3 8,006 The Secret Code RZN 09/3/25

东方神起

4 - レミオベスト ORL 09/3/9

レミオロメン

5 - 银魂BEST ANX 09/3/25

TVサントラ

6 - This Is The One UM 09/3/14

Utada

7 - What’s Love? ASR 09/3/4

JUJU

8 - KODA KUMI DRIVING HIT’S RZN 09/3/25

幸田来未

9 - アルトコロニーの定理 TO 09/3/11

RADWIMPS

10 - BEST&USA AVT 09/3/18

BoA

11 - OUT WORKS & COLLABORATION BEST RZN 09/3/25

幸田来未

Guest junsurolf

Oricon Chart 30/3/09

浜崎あゆみ

DREAMS COME TRUE

东方神起

4 - レミオベスト ORL 09/3/9

レミオロメン

5 - 银魂BEST ANX 09/3/25

TVサントラ

6 - This Is The One UM 09/3/14

Utada

7 - What’s Love? ASR 09/3/4

JUJU

8 - KODA KUMI DRIVING HIT’S RZN 09/3/25

幸田来未

9 - アルトコロニーの定理 TO 09/3/11

RADWIMPS

10 - BEST&USA AVT 09/3/18

BoA

11 - OUT WORKS & COLLABORATION BEST RZN 09/3/25

幸田来未

Yeah!! They are still in top 5!!

Hope they can continue to be in top 5...

TVXQ! Fighting!!

Guest TVXQ<3

Oricon Chart 30/3/09

浜崎あゆみ

DREAMS COME TRUE

东方神起

Kyaa! Now I'm sure they'll break 150K this week. I'm so happy though I think they'll be #3 by the end of the week. I want to take back what I said that they'll be number 3 because I computed the sales of DCT and it's around 116K while TSC already reached 135K in 4 days. Their sales yesterday and the other day are not yet included in 135K of the TSC.

Miroticon at TBS: Yes! I'm excited. I wonder if they'll broadcast the whole concert though. I think this will help the sales.

TSC: OMG!! I got goosebumps! Whoever made those it is a genius while Cassies broke the code. XD

Guest helenecho

I just want to point out that all the pics about YunJae holding hands when they were at their managers wedding are photoshopped

by the way, thanks for all the vids and pics sharing^^

The friendship web of Korea's rival idol groups

as.jpg

(do not hotlink!)

Although Korea's idol groups are constantly competing for popularity and the top music spot on stage, once off stage and out of the limelight these boys and girls of the same generation are linked tightly together by thick friendship bonds.

Wonder Girls' Sunye and Yoobin are close friends with SNSD's Taeyeon, and there are frequent email exchanges between the girls during their free time. Sunye and Taeyeon, being leaders of their respective girl groups, became closer by encouraging and understanding each other through difficult times. Sunye is also close to SNSD's Hyoyeon and Yuri, while Yoobin maintains contact with SNSD's Tiffany and Brown Eyed Girls' rapper Miryo.

SS501's Kim Hyunjoong, now better known for his role in the hit Korean drama "Boys over Flower", is close friends with Tohoshinki's Yoochun and Jaejoong as well as Big Bang's TOP. The four boys had known each other since their schooling days, and frequently renew their friendships through drinking sessions.

Meanwhile, Big Bang's Seungri and Kara's Goo Hara both graduated from the same high school while Kara's Han Seungyeon and Wonder Girls' Yeeun became closer when both of them enrolled at the same time into Kyung Hee University pursuing acting and postmodern music respectively.

Credits: Asahi news

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

shared by : ekah_jaejoong@oneTVXQ.com

090329 TVXQ On Naver Search Ranking

56e5b55e78f0318ea896a4c65f50bcf5.jpg

(do not hotlink!)

TVXQ - 8 (up 2 spots)

Kim JaeJoong - 126 (up 1 spot)

Jung YunHo - 125 (up 21 spots)

Park YooChun - 129 (up 14 spots)

Kim JunSu - 99 (drop 6 spots)

Shim ChangMin - 227 (up 35 spots)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

credit: Hey!JJ

translations: crazee@TVXQfever.blogspot

090329 TVXQ Japan Film Promotion Event - Hong Kong News CEN

2subaru.jpg

(do not hotlink!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcqkgln6ctQ

vid credit: yyy148@youtube

Summary of narrator's commentary:

TVXQ and Meisa Kuroki came out together to this promotion. TVXQ's popularity is really high, 90% of the fans present at the promotion/event are their fans, stealing the main actress' spotlight.

Meisa: They let me stand in between of them (Tohoshinki), if I wear black clothing it'll feel like I can be one of their members. -laughs- Fans, I'm sorry.

JaeJoong: Because I too wanted to be an artist so I participated in a selection. The movie's lead character also believed in themselves, striving for their dreams, and at last made their dream came true is the message the movie's trying to deliver and I deeply felt the same. Maybe ballet and singing is different but a dream to everyone has the same importance.

translations: crazee@TVXQfever.blogspot

please take out with full credits!

^^ really love the friendship between them! lol~

and meisa is so funny! jealous fans here! lol~ >_<

congrats for their oricon spot! still on top 3! ^^ they'll do welL! hwaiting!

Guest Senorita_

celinewalksin10 + mayz + hye091 - Thankyou for helping me out! :D I really appreciate it. I thought I had YunJae-hand-holding pics in my folder, but it turns out I didn't >0< lol. But now I've got a bunch of them ^^

Oricon Chart 30/3/09

东方神起

Did the boys jump up a spot? But wow, I'm happy they are still in the top 5 - hang in there boys! ^^ Only 2 more days until we find out what the boys' are placed in the weekly spot.

I just want to point out that all the pics about YunJae holding hands when they were at their managers wedding are photoshopped

by the way, thanks for all the vids and pics sharing^^

Eh? :huh: How are they PS-ed? Those pics were taken 2 years ago, and fans that said JaeHo were holding hands...

[DISC] Survivor Performance

I've just finished watching the full THSK cut on Music Lovers, I have to say that they did a really good job over there. But is it just me or do you find the performance of "Survivor" there is much more cooler (too bad they cut it short) than their previous ones? Not that I didn't enjoy them, but when I think about it again, I realize that maybe it's because they didn't wear the outfit from the PV this time, which can make it a little cosplay-ish for me. In Music Lovers, they wear casual clothes, so that my focus is solely on their performance.

I never though that "Survivor" is a bad song for Tohoshinki, but I do think that it was a little 'weak' compared to their previous dance singles, but after Music Lovers, I kinda change my mind. Even though it's not that challenging vocally, the whole performance (their dance and energy) are typical Tohoshinki. Like SMP songs, I found myself couldn't separate the song from the performance and like the song more because of it.

What about you?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Oricon Chart 30/3/09

浜崎あゆみ

DREAMS COME TRUE

东方神起

yay still on the top five!

even though the gap between 2 and 3 is like, huge...

090329 TVXQ Japan Film Promotion Event - Hong Kong News CEN

hahaha meisa is so funny. and wow, 90% of the ppl who went there are their fans?

thanks for sharing!

Archived