[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Guest buddhjie14

Thanks a lot for the summary dramaok!

I'm so excited to see episode 18!

I wonder how will DS get through this this time.

And specially now that JA is about almost to forgive him...

I hate that SH! Such a trouble maker! lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunji12

Does anyone know the name of the song that Dal-soo sang to So-hyun earlier in the drama, I think when they were together after So-hyun found out her birth mother had died?

Guest CT22

DS is starting to fall out of favor for me. He may be a nice guy but in the end, he is too nice. Instead of taking care of his wife, he tries to also take care of his friend. It's like the old saying... If you try to please everyone, you will please no one.

JA deserves better.

My opinion:

1. Sohyun should come back to the gallery.. Samonim has very bad taste for arts..

2. Taejoon realizes that his chaffeur is tatling about him, only he thought it was to his mother.. but i don't think he has the clue that Mr kim is the real culprit here. but i think he now foresees that mr kim is dangerous.

Therefore to protect themselves, there's a chance sohyun and taejoon be back together again.

3. Bongsoon might help jiae to realize how cunning Samonim is, and help jiae-dalsoo to work things out, just like jiae helps her with junhyuk.

Falling into a lake like that is very dangerous. can be fatal. Who knows what'll happen under the water.. your legs got cramped, temparature shocked, the water is dark, u cannot see anything.. snake, a crocodile, a piranhaa. Helping like that should be understandable.

Bongsoon looks very beautiful now, probably beacsue she has toned down her makeup?

Guest janezio

My opinion:

1. Sohyun should come back to the gallery.. Samonim has very bad taste for arts..

2. Taejoon realizes that his chaffeur is tatling about him, only he thought it was to his mother.. but i don't think he has the clue that Mr kim is the real culprit here. but i think he now foresees that mr kim is dangerous.

Therefore to protect themselves, there's a chance sohyun and taejoon be back together again.

3. Bongsoon might help jiae to realize how cunning Samonim is, and help jiae-dalsoo to work things out, just like jiae helps her with junhyuk.

YES, I have a feeling that BS and JA's friendship goes beyond bickering and strife and they will unite to fight Mr & Mrs Kim. JA is that kind of "loyal" person and one who forgets the past hurts caused by BS with a generous and "big heart" - i.e. how BS framed DS for food poisoning and JA had to kneel down to beg her; how BS betrayed JA by not letting her join the ladies club and also making JA embarrassed with the fake bag incident; how she showed JA the CCTV video and hurting JA so much, etc... It would be very easy for JA to HATE BS, but instead, JA cared for BS when she was not well and even managed to unite BS & JH. Therefore, I am sure JA will see to justice when she knows that JH's fall from grace was all Mr Kim's doing.

As for DS saving SH from drowing, I think that's the only natural basic instinct, (if you can swim of course!). I don't think he, who can swim, can stand by and see SH drown, can anyone?? Even if I HATED that person, I too would have jumped into the water because a life needs saving - what more if he/she happns to be a friend.

As for JA hating SH, I can't blame her either. I once dislike a female colleague of my husband's and even tho everyone tells me they were nothing more than colleagues, somehow, every mention of her name or everytime I see her, my blood just boiled. Perhaps that's how JA is supposed to feel with SH - must be female hormones!

I think JA called SH a "fox" (I may be mistaken but I think JA said this to BS, i.e. during the time when she and BS continued drinking when their friend announced her divorce and BS kept asking how JA forgave DS). In Chinese, the term is "wu li jing" i.e. evil fox spirit which means "the other bad woman".

No wonder this drama's rating is so high - it does get everyone to identify with their own feelings, etc... CONGRATULATIONS once again for topping the ratings!

QUOTE (harleydaz @ May 11 2009, 08:18 PM) from the Soompi Oh Ji Ho 오지호, ~ MBC Fantasy Couple's Chul-soo ~ thread

Ratings

2009/05/11 “Queen of Housewives” Episode 17

Nationwide 30.4 (1st)

Seoul 32.2 (1st)

Source: TSN Media Korea

This is the summary for ep 18 tonight from mbc website, which i don't understand at all..

달수가 출근하자 직원 모두 수근거리고,지애도 신문에 난 기사 때문에 아침부터 스 무통이 넘는 전화를 받으며 힘들어한다.한편 태준은 대기발령이 나게 된 사건을 처 음부터 다시 검토해 보니 미심쩍은 부분들을 발견했다며 준혁을 부르는데... 05월 12일 (화) 밤 10시

만나지 말라고 따끔하게 얘기하고 가던데요?

Guest Mandi9940

JiAe has certainly overracted but its just realistic that she behave that way. Think she's actually forgiven Dasu but its a matter of 'FACE' so she had to continue acting COLD towards him. Dasu is pitiful but he'll juz have to continue a good boy until JiAe cools down..................keep fighting Ohn Dasu, that's what a man should do to pacify an angry wife, i guess :P As for saving Soyeon, think there's nothing wrong about doing that. I think he'd have jumped in the water to help, whoever the drowning person was, OR if Taejun was the one with Soyeon, he'd hav done the same thing. However, its juz a wrong timing. Still, JiAe will be unreasonable if she blamed him. Juz hope she'll be sensible & not torture her husband further because of her jealousy & inferiority. If JiAe is one who would do anything for her husband & family, its time she should wake up. The story should move on rather than focusing on JiAe's moods.

JunHyk's been bad to Bong Soon since they got married despite being pampered, he too had been thinking of another woman & hurt Bong Soon repeatedly. Yet she forgave him without hesitation and welcomed her changed husband with open arms. It's a blessing for JunHyk to hav married such a sweet wife. She truely loves him. In this aspect, JunHyk is much more fortunate compared to Dasu. Bong Soon also looks prettier with less make-up.

Taejun has been the worst husband among the three. But he's changed a lot from the time he made the decision to divorce. He's now a much better person & i really like the part where he was anxious over Soyeon when she fell in the lake. Think he has feelings for Soyeon & hope they'll get together again. Think his liking for JiAe is purely friendship, and he liked her because she's a very simple person. It's juz fun to be with her because she's so simple & ignorant. Juz like when Soyeon was with Dasu, he's so simple & sincere that made her misunderstood and wanted to rely on him. i hope my speculation is right bec i like Taejun & Soyeon (the 2 lonely souls) & Dasu & JiAe (the 2 naive but kind people) to end up together.

Last but not least, i have to salute to the scriptwriter for creating Mrs Kim & her masterpieces..............i juz can't help laughing till my jaws drop!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest undone702

yes I find nothing wrong with DS saving SH anyone would save a drowning person. Its not like he looked for SH she found him. He was with Ji Ae the whole time til she left him there to sit . I think Bong Soo is onto Mrs Kim by the look she gave at the end I hope she confides in Ji Ae and they join forces . I hope Ji Ae doesn't make a mountain out of a moleheel about the drowning/save issue. I too think that being with someone for five years (least thats what I think I heard TB and SH were married) you still have some kind of feeling living with a person maybe he will realise it . By the previews it looks a little like they are arguing TB and Sh so we will see. Only 3 episodes left

Guest lucky_moon

Torrent Link Ep17 (HDTV.X264.720p-HAN™,1.57GB):

http://www.box.net/shared/cs7e29tkjb

qoh17han.jpg

Note: the torrent contains a batch for yesterday's Eps ( The slingshot, Queen of Housewives, Princess Ja Myung Go) so check only the Ep you want to download & remove the check from the other Eps..

I've just seen a glimpse of Episode 18 since my streaming wasn't that great...the ending part was really sad and sudden...Dalsoo agrees to divorce when Jiae just asked him if he really wants it, much to her surprise...oh no :o

so funny that Joonhyuk now pleases Bongsoon and that scene with their son was really hilarious, that alone provides the comic relief for tonight

we now have 2 episodes left, just realized it after the teaser for Queen Seondeok was shown... :mellow:

Guest amane~matsuo

so funny that Joonhyuk now pleases Bongsoon and that scene with their son was really hilarious, that alone provides the comic relief for tonight

I have to laugh on that one! :lol: I think it's sweet that Joonhyuk made some paprika juice for her, LOL and Bongsoon was nearly on tears because she was so touched, haha! He said to drink it up and when she hasn't done yet, grabs it again from her and she grabbed it back and drunk it all.. LOL!

Finally some cute scenes with the two :D Loving Joonhyuk so much now, he's becoming a great hubby lately, despite all the mean thing's he's done for her.

But yeah the ending!!! I loathe Dalsoo more than ever ! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest buddhjie14

I've just seen a glimpse of Episode 18 since my streaming wasn't that great...the ending part was really sad and sudden...Dalsoo agrees to divorce when Jiae just asked him if he really wants it, much to her surprise...oh no :o

we now have 2 episodes left, just realized it after the teaser for Queen Seondeok was shown... :mellow:

:o

Oh no!

I hate Dalsoo :angry:

Maybe it is some kind of joke from him...

I really hope he's just joking. *fingers crossed*

We'll see next week.

I haven't watched episode 17 and 18,

but it seems like 17 is much more fun than 18.

waiting for the episode 18 summary... :rolleyes:

Archived