[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

QUESTION!

Anyone knows where to find the background song that was played during Bong Soon's flashback (from the beginning until about 1:50) in this video.

I've tried listening to the whole OST album but I don't think it's included.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance! :)

It's included :]

It's the Cannot Forget by Shi Hoo ^^

Love the song by the way :lol:

Guest undone702

wow that summary makes me feel a little better now that I know Ji Ae is trying to make her husband jealous and it was an accident hope she can forgive him

Thank u for the summary, dramaok. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow. Sounds like jiae was going to forgive dalsoo but then.. not yet! Are they saving the best for last? Dalsoo-Jiae.. FIGHTING!!

Cutiepie, i had fun watching the videos. thank u.

Guest EnDlEsS88

i think that JA is a drama queen she is exaggerating the whole issue. I mean if her husband is seeing someone or has a close friend who is a girl, it is completely fine. Because she happens to have a man friend too. And if she thinks that her relationship with TJ is different than also DS thinks that his relationship with SH is different too. Also, SH told her plenty of times that DS rejected her.. should not that make her feel more comfortable and confident?! it is so annoying seeing her crying and making a huge deal out of every little mistake DS is making...i mean she hasnt been the perfect wife either...

Guest anniiee

I started watching this drama on saturday and now I'm on ep 12

it's so good and funny and after reading some of the posts in this thread am I the only who likes JA and TJ together? lol

I like Oh Ji Ho but I don't like his character in this drama, the beginning was cute but he gets really boring

Guest undone702

thanks for episode 18 preview it looks like its full of excitement. I too think Ji Ae is blowing it out of proportion after all she is friends with TB. I think Dal soo is just naive and in the wrong place at the wrong time. She needs to forgive him

Guest hankookcutie

Thanks so much for the megaupload link cute girl!

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one having problems with aja-aja. (I know how you feel tendoclan)

This drama is so fun! I love the Ji Hae and Tae Bong scenes.

Kinda sad this drama is going to be ending soon.

Well~ I'm going to enjoy it till the end!

Guest lucky_moon

Thank you so very much. I don't understand what I did if anything. Once again thanks again

Thanks so much for the megaupload link cute girl!

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one having problems with aja-aja. (I know how you feel tendoclan)

This drama is so fun! I love the Ji Hae and Tae Bong scenes.

Kinda sad this drama is going to be ending soon.

Well~ I'm going to enjoy it till the end!

I don't want to be off the topic but there is a thread about it on D-addict & that was poptartsgurl reply:

If your IP starts with a 173...We had to ban the 173 IPs cause one person was spamming the site and after numerous warnings, she continued to do so.

So, for right now, we are manually allowing certain IP's...please email us at myaigoo@gmail.com so that we can look it over. Don't forgot to include your IP address. Thanks.

Guest amane~matsuo

Loved ep17!!

The way Jiae was making Dalsoo suffer by making him jealous with Taejoon sure is mean! But I had to laugh coz it's working. I just wish she'd forgive him and accept him and have them get back the way they are before. She's really crazy though, haha. Poor Dalsoo bought cakes and ring for her but she was cold to him even when he said he's promoted and when she got to the bedroom she was giggling like crazy! LOL.

I just had to laugh at Joonhyuk and when he was hanging out at the comics library, eating jajangmyun and laughing to himself..! hahaha so unlikely of him! And also the way Jiae was saying SIT DOWN to Taebong instead of standup! hahaha. Taejoon had to correct her, LOL!

I'm also glad that Joonhyuk is swallowing his pride and doing what his wife is telling her to do, when before he wouldn't even listen to what she says. I'm touched when he said not to get up early morning's just to put on some makeup, and the way he seems to not show Bongsoon how he is about to cry. The two still had to fight it, and I like that they seem to be swallowing their pride because they're not in any high position for now, I hope if ever he gets back to his job they wouldn't be like they were before, stomping on other people and ruining them just for power and protection within the company. And now I get why Joonhyuk was crying when he was eating, their position is really a pity, but out in public they can still be looking classy and all, I say they're one strong couple together now.

I really hope Jiae comes to her senses too and forgive Dalsoo, everyone makes mistakes and he is doing all he can for the better.. It's also not his fault that Sohyun tripped and fell on the lake.. I saw. And for a moment there Taejoon was so concerned with Sohyun, that I still hope either way they can get back to each other even as friends :(

Samonim, Director Kim's wife must be the one behind it all! The papparazzi stuff! Bongsoon can stand up to her so Jiae must too, coz it looks like she wanted to ruin her marriage.. (seems like it to me) Jiae & Bongsoon can't still seem to stop bickering but at least, it shows that Jiae is concerned with her too and Bongsoon seems also to stop treating JA cruelly since after all she'd done for her.

and BTW Samonim really sabotaged Van Gogh's "Scream" painting! Gahhhh! She really need to stop trying hard.. hahah! Everyone is just sucking up to her because of her husband's position. One day, I hope she'll get what she deserves.. LOL. THe truth reality here too is really a wife's rank is also based on th hubby's rank. Tsk~

Either way, Tommorrow's eppie seems to have a bit of drama's but still looking forward to it! :lol:

Guest piano4112000

I think the difference between DS and JA is that DS actually felt feelings for SH and he admitted it to her. JA on the other hand has shown nothing but friendship towards TJ. As a wife knowing that can be heartbreaking because for a moment in time DS actually waiver with his love. JA doesn't see TJ as a man it is clear. Those tears she shed are the pieces of her heart breaking, sure he did a noble thing by saving SH and no one can fault him for that but his feelings for SH isn't only friendship, pity maybe or even a slight love for her maybe but it was more than friendship.

Being naive is not a crime but in DS case it should be.

I don't want to be off the topic but there is a thread about it on D-addict & that was poptartsgurl reply:

I saw it over there searching for a solution. Why would one person ruin it for every with a 173 IP? Well I ended up sending three emails because I didn't know you needed the IP. What a mess to go through. I hope it is resolved soon and I will be in good standing. Thanks to AJA AJA for all the hard work and once again for the link....Maire

Guest hankookcutie

Thanks for posting an update on the situation with aja-aja tendoclan.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. The teaser looks interesting!

Guest dramaok

what?! i luuuvv jiae and her dumb childish dramatic antics.

she's loyal and sweet underneath all the thick skin!

never like dalsu. he's a weakling. he lied to jiae about being with sohyeon and all,

but i do get that jiae is quite overbearing at times.

but still i adore her especially w/ taebongee.. they are so cute together.

both are such narcisistic childish meanies but they are so fun together.

thx koala for the thread on taebongee will stop by soon.

Guest undone702

I like Ji Ae too just wish she would forgive DS. I think Ji Ae and TB are more suited as friends than anything. I did like the concern that TB showed when he found out SH fell in the water he did look quite concerned hope these writers give us a good ending I have to say BS husband had me laughing quite a bit. He does look so silly with his mouth hanging open sleeping and food on his face lol.

Guest niina_yamapi

i really really wish that Ji Ae would end up with Tae Bong cuz they're just too adorable together and i think I've fallen for Yoon Sang Hyun

Archived