So I Saw A Documentary In School.

ritzy!

It was about what the difference was in shooting deaths around the world..

and then! the person in the film went to Canada.. then he found out that the Canadians don't lock their doors and so he went to try it for himself.

So he went around opening doors and they weren't locked.. I was like, @_@ wtf?

guy: "hello there"

person inside: "how's it going?"

guy: "you ever been robbed?"

person inside: "yeah"

guy: "yet you still keep your door unlocked?"

person inside: "yeah"

^ story behind my questioning/mumble jumble.

I was wondering..

do you guys lock your doors? o____O;;;

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest faithpuppy

I lock my doors...

I know my friend doesn't, but that's because there's somebody else in the house... only when everybody is going out will they actually lock the door.

Guest kiralz0mg

If someone is home i dont lock the doors.. when everyone is going out then yeah locking doors is a must. Only during after school times the door is unlocked because i dont have the keys xD;; but.. if i dont have keys and im going out.. i either leave the back door unlocked.. or i exit via the garage.. its safer than leaving your doors unlocked.. o_O;;

Guest __sleepyhead

Just the topic post makes me think Bowling For Columbine.

Edit: I was right. (:

I live in Markham which is a better off area and I still lock my doors. Heck I even have an alarm security system.

I always lock my doors, regardless if there's people inside or not. It's because I came from an area that if I left my bike on my porch for 10 minutes and went inside, it'd be gone by the time I came back out to get it lmao

On the other hand, my friend never locks anything - her house or her car. She parks @ UT and leaves it unlocked -_-

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

LOL yes i lock my doors. my old house used to have an alarm system. when we leave our house, we'll set in our code so if someone opens the door and doesn't deactive it, the security compagnie will alert the police and such.

Guest nightfire

I think that's how it is in the small towns where everyone knows everyone. Since Im in Toronto, this is definitely a no-no. There was just a home invasion in Markham last week.

Are you talking about the documentary, Bowling for Columbine?

I remember Michael Moore asking that qs...

But to answer your question, yes I do lock my doors...

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

LOL

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

....i'm pretty sure the poster was being sarcastic. who would leave their doors unlocked?

Guest huangiee

Errrrrr I know someone that doesn't! Hahaha in fact.. I don't either. Just my back door...because there's someone at home all the time.. haha.

Archived