Yoon Eun Hye For Joinus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coffeehouse.

AHHHH My favorite actress<3 Eunhye looks so goregous.

Wow, There are lot of pictures O___O Thanks for sharing! Might save somephotos.

Guest Donyale

WOW! These are beautiful pictures, as usual. The makeup artist and photographer are amazing, and I just love all of the clothes. I am not too crazy about how long they made her legs look, because it is a bit too much on some pictures. I think this might be my favorite or one of my favorite photo shoots of Yoon Eun Hye.

Guest wakeywakey

yoon eun hye, amazing as always. i love the pictures with the bright light in the background. but i dont think the thick winged eyeliner is the best look for her

omg i really love this photoshoot. she looks so mature and sophisticated (: i wish i was like her and had her beauty, cuteness, and sexyness hahahs. these are some of the reasons why i love her so much <3

oh my god, I'm spazzing out right now because hyun bin and yoon eun hye are ADORABLE to the tee~ Her versibility is amazing and she's so very gorgeous *goes on saving spree*

Archived