Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"Han Ye Seul Wants to Follow the Footsteps of Famous Blonde Celebrities Before her?

kimdebbie April 19, 2013

Screen-Shot-2013-04-19-at-12.07.02-PM1.p

Could actress Han Ye Seul finally be expanding her career abroad?  After revealing that her Korean-American actress role model was Kim Yoo Jin from “Lost” for successful “globalization of korean culture” back in 2007, it looks like the bilingual actress is ready to try and take on Hollywood and the fashion world by storm.

And what better way to start than to team up with famous stylist Nichola Formichetti, who is mostly known for his work with Lady Gaga- who is probably world-famous for defying ubiquitous fashion norms?

Not only does Formichetti transform Han Ye Seul into a platinum blonde bombshell, but outfit her in interesting, structured tops that elevate this look. Han Ye Seul looks absolutely stunning in her shots, that is…except for the questionable choice of bustier top with unflattering seams running across her breast cups.

Besides that, the two look adorably chummy with Han Ye Seul cradling Formichetti’s noggin affectionately and both sharing the same safety pin necklace for the shoot.

Hmm…was the inspiration Formichetti and Han Ye Seul took for this photo shoot spread in “Elle Korea” magazine, successful female blonde celebrities before her? Check out the photos below!

Han-Ye-Seul1.jpg

And jjsweeter already posted the other Elle pics that have been released so far.

Via Soompi

Han Ye Seul, Will Be Active In China In Addition To Korea As Caffe Bene's Model

tumblr_inline_mlpmdq32VG1qz4rgp.jpg

Actress Han Ye Seul will be active in China, in addition to Korea, as Caffe Bene’s model.

A brand representative stated “Originally we planned on signing a Chinese celebrity, but we decided that Han Ye Seul’s alluring image will sufficiently spread throughout the Chinese market” and “We selected Han Ye Seul to be the Chinese model.”

Since February, Caffe Bene has been managing around 60 stores since advancing into the Chinese market. Caffe Bene selected Han Ye Seul as the model and by the end of the month, it plans on surpassing the 100 store mark.

This representative relayed that “Han Ye Seul’s glamorous image and Asian beauty will penetrate the Chinese market” and “We plan on opening over 1,000 stores in China this year, and we don’t foresee any major problems.”

Han Ye Seul has been Caffe Bene’s model in Korea since 2009. Last week Han Ye Seul attended the opening ceremony for a Shanghai store, and at the event her superior star quality and amazing appearance attracted plenty of attention.

Source

Translation: Yeoshindeul @ yeoshindeul.tumblr.com

• 2 weeks later...

Han Ye Seul, Her Seductive Beauty In A Circle Lens Ad Pulls You In

A pictorial for a circle lens ad showing off Han Ye Seul’s seductive eyes was revealed.

Han Ye Seul was selected again as the model for contact lens brand Bausch + Lomb’s “Natural Daily Circle Lens”. Han Ye Seul signed a three-year contract with Bausch + Lomb and will continue to be the model.

tumblr_inline_mmlb4zevVB1qz4rgp.jpg

A representative of Bausch + Lomb revealed that “Since Han Ye Seul’s eyes are big and bright, and she has an intense twinkle in her eye, she’s qualified to be the circle lens model. Her eyes are seductive and sexy enough to allure anyone who sees them. In this pictorial, the match between her appearance and the circle lens lead to her shining more brightly.”

Starting from the beginning of June, Han Ye Seul will start appearing in TV commercials for Bausch + Lomb, and she plans to start her own genuine promotions.

Source

Translation: The Real CZ @ Yeoshindeul.Tumblr.com

Han Ye Seul Responds to Sunggyu’s Marriage Proposal

hanyeseul_zps8e3b9c8d.jpg

Han Ye Seul responds to idol star Sunggyu’s love call for We Got Married.

INFINITE’s leader, Sunggyu once had commented that if he were to be on We Got Married, he would want to be married to Actress Han Ye Seul because she would wake him up with her unique high-toned voice. He also revealed to be a long time fan of Han Ye Seul. When hearing about the proposal, the actress gave a mixed response as she stated, “People around me were more excited that Sunggyu had picked me. What a commendable boy.”

The actress also admitted that she is good at waking people up and jokingly commented, “Sunggyu~ you have to go make money. You have to do it when you’re young,” showing the viewers how she would wake him up for work.

class="content-title"Han Ye Seul Sizzles in Hawaii for “InStyle” Photo Shootinstyle-han-ye-seul.jpg

Actress Han Ye Seul revealed her sizzling summer swimsuit photo shoot in Hawaii.

Han Ye Seul recently travelled to Oahu, Hawaii for a pictorial with fashion magazine, “InStyle.”

Han Ye Seul gave a fierce edge with strong smokey makeup and made striking poses with different outfits. Her provocative pose in a deeply cut swimsuit is the most eye-catching, as it truly seems like the summer season is upon us.

Han Ye Seul poses in a rocky background with the wind blowing, which gives the photos a wild, sexy and intense feeling. Her long and thin body is also highlighted through her various outfits.

According to the “InStyle” production team, the rocky island was difficult to walk on with many slopes and high ridges. But Han Ye Seul was reported to stay calm and be professional throughout the shoot.

This pictorial can be found in the June issue of “InStyle.”

instyle-han-ye-seul-2.jpg
instyle-han-ye-seul-3.jpg
instyle-han-ye-seul-4.jpg
instyle-han-ye-seul-5.jpg
instyle-han-ye-seul-6.jpg

Guest guilliame

Pero, non e perro. Wenn Kummer ist naught, ein Traum mit meine Fraulein. Singt und lacht. Und eine kleine Kussen haben, bita?

class="title"Han Ye Seul’s Fashion PanoramaLCtVU4z.jpg

The Hawaiian island Oahu is more dramatic than the Grand Canyon.  As actress Han Ye Seul wears a free, modern punk look, she stands atop a rocky island past the volcanoes. From here on out, let’s enjoy her fashion panorama that looks like it came out of a movie.

“A little while ago, I put an elliptical machine in the middle of my living room. Though my joints aren’t well, it’s the type of exercise that fits me. Even on days when I have filming, I get up at the crack of dawn and exercise, but my abs still don’t show that well. (Laughs)”

“I don’t pay much attention to things like organic food, so I don’t eat things like that. However, if there’s a time where I have to manage my body, I’ll eat through my own secret method. As soon as I wake up, I drink coffee, and I eat natto after that instead of eating a meal. I crack open an egg, I add some soy sauce and mix them together. When I eat it, it’s tasty and I’m not even hungry the whole day.”

“Since I have done many romantic comedies, I want the challenge for a different genre in my next project. I like something like the mysterious noir genre.”

The woman we met at the airport covered more than half of her small face with huge sunglasses, but she didn’t conceal her stylish poses. She wore a loose t-shirt along with a mini-skirt decorated in beads, and she carried a D.NUE Alligator backpack while wearing Karen Walker’s Leopard sunglasses. She was smiling, as she had styled herself. Lately, she has been strongly exposing her transformation as a fashionista, and in this pictorial, she shows off that ability to her fullest potential. She selected the color of her nails herself and she even did a body waxing the day before the photo shoot. “I know best the look that suits me very well.  No matter how good certain clothes are, if they don’t match me, what’s the use in wearing them? Lately I have fallen for smoky makeup. Though I do worry that the makeup may look too strong to the people around me, I really like this makeup that makes me look like Joker’s girlfriend.”

Her house in L.A. and her hobbies reflect each other. “I added a rock chic mood that I like to the loft style with a high ceiling.” The people who have been invited to Ye Seul’s house all say the same thing about the extraordinary interior feel to the house. “Her house in Seoul is very modern and the structure is unorthodox. I’ve been to many actress’s house, but visiting Ye Seul’s house was the first time I experienced a sensual space like that,” said her stylist Roh Kwang Won.

Her passion toward pictorials was different. The site that was selected for the pictorial was a dangerous rocky island with very few traces of humankind. The slopes were 60 degrees, and it was difficult to even walk. However, in order for her to change into her clothes, she went up and down that steep incline dozens of times. Even the staff, who were wearing comfortable clothing, slipped and fell down several times, and a worrisome problem arose. At the end of a rocky cave, she was dangerously standing there. She said “Isn’t this a boring pose? It seems like I need some dynamic movements…” while she was in a position where she couldn’t move.

She was on a rock where if she lost her footing, she would have fallen 20 meters. However, she was already lying down and posing. Although nothing happened in this worrisome situation, it was still an extremely dangerous situation. Upon finishing the photo shoot, her back was scraped by pebbles, and her back was stained by her bloody wound. After the shooting, she was prescribed painkillers and ointment, however she was still energetic. After three days of filming in Hawaii, there’s one thing that has become evident: unlike the many articles released to the world full of prejudice, she is different; whenever she comes to mind, the two words “passion” and “confidence” have started to become strongly associated with her.

“Lately the things I enjoy are things like Tim Burtoncbuddy2.png, Rock Spirit, and Chrome Hearts. Things are that dark and eerie. I usually wear smoky makeup and go out.”

Source

Translation: The Real CZ @ Hallyu Interview

Archived