♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

ke ke, so many things to be called coincidence!!

i hope Sun visit him in the hospital although we may not get any info :rolleyes:

both of them are wearing rolling-up pants :D

12439554182009060300190.jpg

4a2408836e5f7.jpg

4a2409253fa70.jpg

gif of minho's reaction when he saw hye sun's pic in the street...

jandiiiiiyaaa, (he even sounds excited!)

40085122.gif

ps.kim joon was also with him but minho's reaction was far too excited than KJ.

then when they are about to leave, minho's eyes are still fixed on hye sun's pics!!

and said " I wonder how she's doing "...awww so sweet

51770786.gif

Guest ml_87

i watched 100% entertainment show with sub. it's really really funny!!

when the hosts told Sun to make her choice between them, she came to Mino. so i conclude that Mino is her choice as her bf :))

Yeah...the 'artist' who drew it is very sharp at imitating the kiss scene. Just wonder whether it's the same artist who drew the man face on HS's T- shirt during her BUSAN short filmfestival.

I noticed Hye sun didn't dare to look directly at Minho' s eyes continuously. She always turn down her head when she noticed Minho's staring at her.

I think this gesture is more to shyness. But why ? She shouldn't have to be shy to Minho if she just treat him as a friend. If we look back their interactions in BOF press conference and with their Taiwan's trip now especially the one when breakfast with fans.. Hye sun barely look at Minho's face while she's talking. Whereas in the press conference, she's without hesitant ...looking directly at Minho ...no trace of shyness there.

Actually after all the clips and their interactions, I do feel there is something.....all the coincidence (shirts, sunglasses, shoes and bands) are no coincidence,its obvious.....even Min Ho commented Hye Sun to be his last rumour parnter no more rumor pls after her....

It's human nature, their concern and love for each other is unable to hide, but I suppose they don't want to expose it out or they are unable to do so, they have their own reasons behind :rolleyes: ...

Anyway, this Taiwain trip proven that they are more than friendship.... no best friends behave like that especially a male and a female..... :rolleyes:

I am so happy to see MunSun couple....

I've been reading about their matching apparels for sometime now. Have seen the red shoes, the t shirts, glasses....even some of the similar posses; but still looking for the band.

Could someone help please...point me towards the light :)

And if it's any other couple than MinSun for IrieKotoko, I would be so dammed disappointed. Have been in love with the couple ever since the J-Dorama came out with their version (even tho the story line sucked, Kassy just made up for everythin... :P )

Guest ml_87

Yeah...the 'artist' who drew it is very sharp at imitating the kiss scene. Just wonder whether it's the same artist who drew the man face on HS's T- shirt during her BUSAN short filmfestival.

I noticed Hye sun didn't dare to look directly at Minho' s eyes continuously. She always turn down her head when she noticed Minho's staring at her.

I think this gesture is more to shyness. But why ? She shouldn't have to be shy to Minho if she just treat him as a friend. If we look back their interactions in BOF press conference and with their Taiwan's trip now especially the one when breakfast with fans.. Hye sun barely look at Minho's face while she's talking. Whereas in the press conference, she's without hesitant ...looking directly at Minho ...no trace of shyness there.

no shyness at all! :rolleyes:

in one vid i saw, when Mino is glancing at her, she turns left to look at him and catches his glance.immediately, she turns down her head :rolleyes: and i have to say, in this Taiwan trip, sometimes Mino looked embarrassed too, which i have never seen in him when next to a girl/ actress :lol:

. both of them are suspicious! :rolleyes:

I've been reading about their matching apparels for sometime now. Have seen the red shoes, the t shirts, glasses....even some of the similar posses; but still looking for the band.

Could someone help please...point me towards the light :)

And if it's any other couple than MinSun for IrieKotoko, I would be so dammed disappointed. Have been in love with the couple ever since the J-Dorama came out with their version (even tho the story line sucked, Kassy just made up for everythin... :P )

HERE YOU GO:eyebrow.gif

minsun.jpg12438315792009060113471.jpg

i watched 100% entertainment show with sub. it's really really funny!!

when the hosts told Sun to make her choice between them, she came to Mino. so i conclude that Mino is her choice as her bf :))

That's really cute. I never thought of it that way.

Now I'm never going to watch that scene the same way again.

The way a MinSun fan's mind works. amazing.

Guest pixie_eve

Hi...this is my first post on this thread. I think I need to come here before I'm spilling more my analysis about Minsun on Hye sun's thread.

I found something about minsun interaction .

minsun interaction

I f you notice @ 1.34 , there's one fan stands SO CLOSE with Minho and guess who's been watching them....Hye sun.

hahaha does she look like a jealous gf to you?? keke :P :P I just love to see some unguarded moments between these two. They look so naturally close interacting as such. It's like their BTS moments in BOF came back in this taiwan trip :lol: only this time hyesun is more careful and shy while LMH could not seem to hide his adoring "looks" on GHS ;)

I think she is talking about the drawing on GHS's t-shirt and comparing it to the cabin kiss scene. Not the actual shirts worn by GHS.

I noticed the shirt and how it resembled a manga kiss scene, specifically the HYD scarf scene.

yah i noticed that one too :) the shirt design resembles their picnic kiss scene keke..i've been paying attention to GHS shirts and accessories lately :lol: but the hat (upon arrival n korea) was definitely a his and hers dont u tink? hehe tink GHS was supposed to have the white one, since LMH wore the black at the bfast fan meeting, but maybe GHS exchanged it so she had the black one instead and LMH the white haha...oh my! MinSun is turning me into a whacko analyzing the tiniest detail of their accessories :lol:

Guest pixie_eve

I think minho went out first...GHS and her staff i guess was waiting for their ride home as ive seen her assistant using somewhat of a walkie talkie,,,,if you saw the video clip, when minho entered the car i think he was holding on to a cellphone..hmmm maybe texting his lady love that im already in the car,,so take care so and so forth! hahaha of course i just made that up B) or could be anybody his parents,,same w/ hyesun she is texting and i saw a glimpse of that mysterious smirk of her...who knows right?

haha i like this :wub: i think seeing how minho automatically reached for his CP once inside his car, and seeing how GHS had that cute smirk reading her sms--i think we're not making a far-off and improbable analogy here ;) ;)

jandiiiiiyaaa, (he even sounds excited!)

img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6205/40085122.gif

ps.kim joon was also with him but minho's reaction was far too excited than KJ.

then when they are about to leave, minho's eyes are still fixed on hye sun's pics!!

and said " I wonder how she's doing "...awww so sweet

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3069/51770786.gif

pinkfairy!! thanks for these haha...i didnt know the pic was that small and yet LMH still took notice of it :) I was expecting a pic as big as his Dunkin donut pic for him to notice "his" Jandi :lol:

LMH is really transparent :wub: he seemed to miss Jandi keke...as if they never send sms or call each other !! keke :rolleyes::P

no shyness at all! :rolleyes:

in one vid i saw, when Mino is glancing at her, she turns left to look at him and catches his glance.immediately, she turns down her head :rolleyes: and i have to say, in this Taiwan trip, sometimes Mino looked embarrassed too, which i have never seen in him when next to a girl/ actress :lol:

. both of them are suspicious! :rolleyes:

:lol: she looks so cute turning down her head like that when she saw LMH looking at her keke..self conscious hyesun?? :rolleyes: and yah lmh looked kinda embarrassed too in some of their interviews together, whereas in most of his interviews, he was a picture of confidence and haughtiness, but in taiwan, well he looked kinda embarrassed in some instances and if i may say GIDDY at times :lol:

Guest stroberry

weee~~ we've reached the 100th page!! *throws confetti* LOL!!

minsun4.jpg

^ in this picture, the chinese minsun-shippers say they look like a just-married couple. :D

the embarassed wife when the husband says she ate too much. LOL. :P

now, they've mentioned it.. it really pictures that feeling. HAAHAAHAA!!! :wub:

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

that is too cute. Min Ho is so considerate. :P