♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

btw, flower_pot: why do u think that the blue mirror is Mino's? can someone translate what the words on the mirror about? ths in advance

Hi there! Webby already translated what's on the mirror a few pages back... :)

The words in the bubble say "Mino's mirror". and the words next to the figure says "mine". (hope i got that right)...

Also Minho is using the same mirror in his Dunkin Donuts ad as i've posted previously...

47926286.png

wah i really hope a japanese fan can ask minho if hyesun drew on his mirror. sooo curious! :D

anyway i noticed hyesun seemed to have lost the water retention - that means she got off the antibiotics finally! she looks like a ray of sunshine. so sweet and pretty.

edit: at first Hyesun was closer to Minho then i noticed a lady at the back pushing her and KHJ together to the front but somehow Hyesun and Minho very naturally gravitated back to each other's side haha (the pic where he kinda leaned over her).

oh dear, i'm so desperately trying to make smthg out of their body language i must sound crazy!

Guest ml_87

wah i really hope a japanese fan can ask minho if hyesun drew on his mirror. sooo curious! :D

anyway i noticed hyesun seemed to have lost the water retention - that means she got off the antibiotics finally! she looks like a ray of sunshine. so sweet and pretty.

edit: at first Hyesun was closer to Minho then i noticed a lady at the back pushing her and KHJ together to the front but somehow Hyesun and Minho very naturally gravitated back to each other's side haha (the pic where he kinda leaned over her).

oh dear, i'm so desperately trying to make smthg out of their body language i must sound crazy!

ha ha, i notice it too.

49e5ff4fba1c4_f.jpg

btw, ths flower_pot for yr reply!! :D i'm a fan of yr fan fiction :rolleyes:

Guest flower pot

^^^ Thanks... :)

Just wanna share an observation... posted this on the BOF and Hyesun's thread too...

I just noticed something... Did Minho and Hyesun share a van going to that talk show today?

I guess i really need my JunDi fix since even that thought is sending me to spazz heaven...

Hyesun's manager seem to be waiting for someone at the door of the van that Minho alighted from... (i presume it's her manager since her ticket and passport came from him in the airport video)

http://i42.tinypic.com/1r83fm.jpg

78077012.png

However Kim Joon and Kim Bum seem to come from another direction since they came from way behind where the van was parked?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2m4ya86.jpg

Guest musiquejunkie

^ Very good observation, lol! It looks like they did, and that makes me really happy/giddy :)

I need more Minsun action. Are they doing anything else together in Japan in the days that they

are staying there?

Guest F4fan

I don't know. LMH could have come from a minivan parked next the one where GHS's person is at, unless he came from the other side of the same van. LMH has an entourage of people with him so I don't know if the van fit LMH's people and GHS with her manager. GHS and the other three don't seem to have entourages.

Guest ml_87

this's from a fan account from baidu. she attended the fanmeeting today. and she's Mino fan so she only remembers what he said

today fanmeeting

they interview each of F4 and HS

Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous.

Q: who is yr ideal girl?

Mino: i like tiny girls with fair complexion

Q: is it GJD?

Mino (looks embarrassed): yes

then, HS appeared. ha ha. they interview our couple!

Q: why do u look nervous?

mino: cauz JD is beside me!

Guest TheSnowQueen

this's from a fan account from baidu. she attended the fanmeeting today. and she's Mino fan so she only remembers what he said

today fanmeeting

they interview each of F4 and HS

Mino appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous.

Q: who is yr ideal girl?

Mino: i like tiny girls with fair complexion

Q: is it GJD?

Mino (looks embarrassed): yes

then, HS appeared. ha ha. they interview our couple!

Q: why do u look nervous?

mino: cauz JD is beside me!

That's the sign that MinSun is real lol.

Guest ml_87

just to come to say i'm a bit disappointed that there's no piz of Minsun together in Japan fan meeting

we lack JoonDi in BOF and now, even in real life, i have never seen any piz of two of them -_-

Guest musiquejunkie

just to come to say i'm a bit disappointed that there's no piz of Minsun together in Japan fan meeting

we lack JoonDi in BOF and now, even in real life, i have never seen any piz of two of them -_-

^ Agree with you 100%! I've been on LMH & GHS Thread commenting how sad I am that we haven't seen them together

that much in Japan. I just wish we see more of the two of them together in the future! Minsun couple, fighting! :)

I love this picture of them! I saw this before the drama started & was instantly hooked with these two!

minhohyesunmoment06.jpg

credit: as labelled

Guest stroberry

^ just like you guys,, i am dissapointed too! ><

what a bummer.. ..

but, won't they be visiting china/taiwan in may? thats what i read at LMH comm.journal.

Guest misa_yen

yeah totally agree with U guys

no pics no interactions at all

what's wrong with Japan reporters...can they ask MinSun for a COUPLE pic, at least a TRIANGLE with MinSun and Huyn Joong

sigh with disappointment

Guest tam1430267282

^ Agree with you 100%! I've been on LMH & GHS Thread commenting how sad I am that we haven't seen them together

that much in Japan. I just wish we see more of the two of them together in the future! Minsun couple, fighting! :)

Hi!! Can you give me the link of LMH & GHS Thread? Thanks a lot! :D