♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I knew it!!! She doesn't understand english!! It made me brainstorming when i read her comment! Please take an english course first and after that you can comeback here and re-read this thread from the begining and don't forget!! You should read the rules too!

Guest jofield1900

Hello to all minsunners!  I have been a silent lurker since way back 2009 after I watched BOF.  All those years I have followed your fun interaction and have spazzed, saddened and then rejoiced again with you in silence.  Today, I decided to “come out” as I am affected by one no-body named no-emia creating trouble in this happy environment.  She is creating trouble and bullying in every way she can.  I don’t understand why Soompi moderators allow such member to continue such cyber bullying.  Cyber bullying is very rampant here in North America and some teenagers have committed suicide because they cannot tolerate being bullied by a loser hiding under the guise anonymity.  There are bullies and there are cyber bullies and the latter is worse as they pretend to be strong but in reality they are afraid to show themselves.  No-emia, I suggest you stop your no-use actions and find a life.  Being a no-body, you will gain no-thing by cyber bullying.  If you find Joondi thread unacceptable but find it entertaining, please do so in mature silence.  It’s time to grow up No-emia, learn from the Minsunners who are gracefully building up their characters as they bonded and “grew up” together in the Joondi family.

I really commend you Minsunners, I have followed you and I have fondly read your simple joys even in finding similarities between LMH and GHS.  It’s really no big deal, whether it’s sponsor-given or just plain coincidence, it’s pure and harmless fun to play the matching game.  I have read your maturity when the “news” broke out regarding LMH being linked to one of his leading ladies.  How so much emotion was poured out and then acceptance and moving on.  You have managed cyber bullies and remained positive in life.  For me, LMH and GHS may or may not be a real couple, but I know for sure that Minsunners are real people, without hypocrisy and continuously growing up and well in life.   FIGHTING!

Guest shanita

Good day Dear Sisters I love see that LMH has the details give us a vitaminsun often, sentences I saw their clothes at the airport reminded GHS using that same kind of clothes and colors. Girls thanks for the pictures, it is undeniable that it is the same style.Sisters continue as always happy and I'm proud of the ropes and fair that we can be against these people that come to this thread with pathetic intentions, I wonder really believe that to put negative and sarcastic comments are going to do to change your mind? At the beginning I felt pity that there are unhappy people and with intentions to disturb others (that remains in that "intentions") then I thought it was pathetic and I finally feel a great pity seeing that this person is really crazy, I can imagine that in your poor brain is it that wants to be the bride of LMH she which would occupy that privileged place in your heart, and cannot be since it must be as horrible physically as soul and thoughts that could conquer the heart of someone, or with plastic surgeries one may be not so graceful physically but can be beautiful in heart and soul, of acts and thoughts, and apparently this person is very far from being beautiful. I introduce myself as Miñoz but a true Miñoz would write this? "the knows do to succeed in his drama" then this fake fan of Lee Min Ho insinuates that is a person who approaches his co star only to give to talk about and with that have hits its dramas? Is that she does not know that LMH is a gentleman in all the word? and a good actor? I would say the true Miñoz of this unhappy poorMrs deeds reviews not makes us doubt the love of your partner, instead makes us stronger and makes us realize that insane people there everywhere, and nor do we have to thank him for anything, that no one invite you it to this thread. You give us a laugh and a great shame to see the unhappy and pathetic that you can become a human being.I can imagine that it will continue that as I wrote before, it is a poor, pathetic and unfortunate orate.

Weekend is all a very happy weekend God bless them blessings, we are like our angel, we do what we like, help others and live a nice and good life. :\"> :x :x
May God bless us!!!!

What sweet ,beautiful memories! What a great , immortal future for BOF and its F4 and GJD.! Also many detractors consider this drama an easily one ,it contain a red thread of simple but essential meaning ,which touch so many minds and souls : love , immaturity and giddiness of youth ,real mature problems ,difficult ones etc. It's a mixture of boiling feelings,strange,powerful occurrence . Lately ,after reading many times Moon over Athens of @sherherezade3, a thought buzz insistently my mind: this film has many similitude with "My Fair Lady " only in this case ,the two characters divide trough them the task to rebuild their personalities .My POV. My endless  love POV for  BOF !   Thank you @gayu 312 for this beautiful MV !  I hope that @ayesuper 1 is well ! I wish to you and to your family  health and power to surpass all difficulty which you confront now ! Thank you for all you did for MINSUN ! I hope you'll be rewarded for good deeds you did ! You must to BE HERE and  nobody INSTEAD of you ! PLEASE!

Guest dibayngracie

Everyday I always read this thread.Thank you for all the updates.My first time to post coz I'm always a silent lurker.I hope someday we could gather and conduct FM for our Minsun.:)

Guest minsun69

People who are stuck so far in the year 2009 and still believe that the min ho attitude to their princess. although no actual fact it is not. These people with their fantasies call their Princess a little wife min ho. Although he already had a confirmed relationship and that relationship already has ended and is now a free man min ho. But these people still do not want to see reality. Crazy facts they cite as proof of the reality of their own - clothes, writing on Twitter, various interviews, even though he made no mention of their princess. but they are all considered proof. When others write here the real facts, real evidences, they come into a rage and remove these entries, so that no one broke their fantasy world.

And these people call I'm crazy? Look yourself in the mirror.

he did mention goo hye sun as his ideal woman

Guest mrita

shut your mouth and visit your own favourite thread don't spoil this lovely thread by your nasty commentsif you don't like ......be a silent reader and laugh as much as you want we don't want to explain anything to you to make you believea true minsunner knows and support till last don't dare to come here and post anythingminsun fighting21208_437464033012373_2006283_n.jpg
\m/ 68579_141506372699066_1721860971_n.jpg

400669_141506512699052_1747847416_n.jpg
:x

Hello Minsun sisters :-h I know I don't post more often but I am still around  :P

Thank's to our active Minsun posers who continue to let this Joondi thread alive...

Sorry but I'm so feed up reading toxic post in this thread...And mentioning this

person is not even worth-ed...

After watching BOF, I became a follower of GHS and LMH...I've meet & known some

minsun's sisters  and it's unfair to be called ridiculous and pathetic when this person

don't know us personally.. Seriously, even MINSUN don't end up together we can still

support them individually.We are not pathetic fan who bashed others because we

don't agree what they believed in. It's a personal choice and I think as long as we

spazz in our own thread and we don't roam around and post and cause havoc in other

threads it's not at all ridiculously pathetic. Basher's we have a life and at the

end of our day if we choose to continue believing in this couple is our CHOICE, I

HOPE YOU MIND  YOUR OWN  BUSINESS!!!

Haiissstttt...Seriously!!!

@ rindjenylmh 

Thanks my friend PUG Translation

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2234743008?see_lz=1&pn=1

This an afterword of min ho fan from China At that time,

1.but 100% sure that minho and the bodyguard wanted to take this present (but the bodyguard took it in advance),minho just took this gift,and didn't take other minoz's

2.indonesian-sis also showed her gift that she prepared for min ho : a hand-made bouquet with Geum Jan Di’s photo, a bag of candy, and a box of chocolate. Why I am especially talking about what gift she prepared is because she was so lucky. When min ho passed her by, he just took her gifts. And actually,min ho turned around to pick her gift up while the gift was dropped, but the bodyguard picked it up in advance. I think she fulfilled her w

3..chinese minoz said that minho took the indonesian sis's gift and laughed at her. 4.chinese minoz said that the gift from indonesian sis was made by hersalf,and her thought is so delicate. Although she was as joodi shipper wanted minho and hyesun to be together,hyesun is beautiful and talented,I will forgive her behavoior.She was so lucky that minho took her gift

e4dde71190ef76c6609b0d5a9c16fdfaaf51677271cf3bc79f3df8dc2c9a7ee0cc11728b47102818

I found video and snapshot pictures,but it seemed so messy

I believe @ rindjenylmh won't tell a lieand I will find out all information to convience everyone again.

Please don't lose hope...We are all good minsun sisters. 

FR http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2239599960

1-1_zps05bb56a5.jpg

(1)Indonesia sis threw her gift to the back of min ho,and at that time minho stopped his steps and  leaned to pick it up,but the bodyguard picked it up in advance

2-2_zpse893bb12.jpg

(2)minho waved his hands to fans who followed and the bodyguard who standed on right side picked the gift up and showed the gift to minho

3-2_zps105c53c2.jpg
(3) Minho kept truning his head back and wanted to check out.And at that moment,the bodyguard  pulled minho over outside,but minho still kept looking back even he left.And right at that time,bodyguard showed the gift to minho.

4_zps4c0d50c4.jpg

(4) I guess he put hyesun's photo into his pocket at that moment(people who send gift will notice   carefully if someone receives their gifts or not)

5_zps2876353e.jpg

maybe Hyesun hopes we could support  them quietly....fighting

Happy Sunday Minsuners :-h

@renajaney, thanks so much for a lovely VitaMinsun :-bd

Minsuners NEVER lie.

@rindjeny thanks for the pretty gift you made for Minho. ;)

Keep the Minsun Faith burning :x

21.04.2013 Lee Min Ho attending his friend, Starhaus artist wedding - Park Sol Mi & Han Jae Suk

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
2013042101001055200066831.jpg
2013042101001694200134141.jpg
2013042101001694400134161.jpg
2013042101001695400134371.jpg
2013042101001055500066841.jpg
2013042101001693200134091.jpg
201304211725141118_1.jpg
130421_5173a19e72e9d.jpg
2013042101001692800134071.jpg
201304211719777452_5173a1710936c.jpg
20130421_1366532472_22786700_1.jpg
20130421_1366532468..jpg
201304211720541110_1.jpg
201304211719312810_1.jpg

credit as tagged

Wow!! it seems that this thread so alive recently and thanks to someone who always posted something bad about LMH and GHS, and never stop bashing us tsktsktsk... i know you have an intention to ruin our mood and change our perspective about minsun even you called us delusional fan ( like she wasn't ) but i have to say sorry to you because you failed in your own mission... why?? because for every comment that you posted, the silent readers in this thread showed up one by one to give their support to minsun and also our longest minsunner gave their testimony too  ^:)^ until now we still united, our bond is stronger than before, your nasty behaviour was the main cause :D the more you post the bad thing about minsun and minsunners the more support that we got...  Bravo!!!

oh... if you didn't understand what i'm saying, plese don't put a lot of effort to translate my word it can cause you a headache :)>-

hi sisters :-)

vitaminsun white and white couple :-)

minsunwhite.jpg

here is a video of min ho at park sol mi's wedding

http://youtu.be/ZCH2sJi_xqA 

credits: meow

BTW I saw android live wallpapers for many korean actors in Google play. For LMH it was there but not for GHS. So I have developed a live wallpaper app for our GHS. I will upload it soon in the android market . please support it.will tell once i upload it.