♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I just watched PT first epi from PT thread. Someone post the link there. Honestly, I didn't feel jealous for Minsun. In my opinion all the cast of PT did awesome on the first epi. I thought I was going to get bored but I was wrong. It's really fun to watch it's more of a comedy. I didn't see any traced of MH as GJP in the drama. He really did an excellent job!! He is dead gorgeous!!! :)

I read that PT was no:1 that viewers watched last night versus Cinderella's sister and the other drama I forgot the title. Let's support PT for his career!!! Now, I can't wait for GHS next drama.. I hope soon!!!

Hello Minsun sisters,

I just watched PT first epi from PT thread. Someone post the link there. Honestly, I didn't feel jealous for Minsun. In my opinion all the cast of PT did awesome on the first epi. I thought I was going to get bored but I was wrong. It's really fun to watch it's more of a comedy. I didn't see any traced of MH as GJP in the drama. He really did an excellent job!! He is dead gorgeous!!! :)

I read that PT was no:1 that viewers watched last night versus Cinderella's sister and the other drama I forgot the title. Let's support PT for his career!!! Now, I can't wait for GHS next drama.. I hope soon!!!

I agree! LMH looks so good, I think he did an excellent job, Im so proud of him! anyways To patronize PT doesn't mean abandoning our precious ship right?235h55.jpg its always MINSUN foreveriqiz5l.jpg

Guest samysamir

I watched PT also and I really loved MinHo acting even I was afraid before the series coz MinHo will act with another actress other than HyeSun. But after I watched the series yesterday I come to believe that we must support MinHo like we must support HyeSun in her next project coz we have a big love towards them both and we will support and love them however they act towards whom.

MinSun Forever..

Guest junpyo.jandi

I will watch PT after the holy week.... kekekkeke....

I will always support both of them.... eventhough sometimes it pinch my heart seeing them paired with other actors...

Hello all MINSUN!!!!!!

I will watch PT after the holy week.... kekekkeke....

I will always support both of them.... eventhough sometimes it pinch my heart seeing them paired with other actors...

Hello all MINSUN!!!!!!

me too junpyo.jandi...mixed emotions while watching PT...sad and happy at the same time...we will always long for MinSun together :(:rolleyes:

agree with pink fairy too...supporting LMH at PT doesn't mean abandoning our MinSun couple....the same way that we support GHS in her other activities too :D

hi Saint, happy to always see you in here...have a nice week and take care :) :) :)

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES here ---Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, yuki, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

Guest Luckylife

Hallo, Good Evening All Minsun sisters, My name is Luckylife,this is my first time posting here, its great to know you all. So I wanna say Hi for Leetya, Endoz, beth, darkangel, lovelyn, doramera, meow, webby, pink fairy, saint, GHSforever, GHSfan, sidudul, nett, ais, pipit, flowerpot, doramera, izz,junpyo.jandi, heart and all minsun sisters. Nice to know you all.

O yeah, thank you for all information, pic,or mv ..those all are greats and awesome.

O Leetya, I joined with the petition, now increase more than 1000 sign , that"s good........hope our dreams to reunite Minsun will become true.

WAVE FOR ALL MINSUN SISTERS.

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Read this at LMH thread.

cr:pallycute

Personal Taste DAEBAK!!!!

"Personal Taste" already stirring Asia

New MBC TV series "Personal Taste" is already stirring Korea and Asia since its premiered last night, according to Korea's major broadcaster MBC on Thursday.

MBC said in a press release that the show is already receiving inquiries about overseas broadcasting copyrights and has been sold at "unprecedented prices" to several countries in Asia including Hong Kong and Thailand.

"Sales inquiries are pouring in from Japan and China, the biggest markets for the Hallyu," explained an official at Victory Production Company, who produces the drama. "It is expected to be sold at the highest price in the history of Korean dramas."

Meanwhile, many fans from Japan, China and other Asian countries are reportedly visiting the set to watch and support the show's lead actor Lee Min-ho. Some 50 Japanese fans showed up at the press conference for "Taste", held March 25 in Seoul.

Local fans are showing a lot of support for the show as well -- fan clubs of Lee and actress Son Ye-jin visited the set with food and clothes for the cast and crew.

"Taste", based on a novel of the same title by Korean writer Lee Se-in, is about a man pretending to be a homosexual in order to become roommates with a woman who wants to live with a gay male friend.

According to daily statistics released by research firm AGB Nielsen Media, the Wednesday/Thursday drama made a solid debut on the small screen last night with a viewership rating of 13.8 percent.

The second episode airs tonight on MBC.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Good evening shippers!

Just want to thank every Minsunner here for keeping this thread alive! :D

I think Min Ho and Hye Sun are very happy and proud of each other's accomplishments! I know I am!

Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping Min Ho will be present at MAGIC premiere to support lovely Hye Sun.

MINSUN fighting!!!

Good evening shippers!

Just want to thank every Minsunner here for keeping this thread alive! :D

I think Min Ho and Hye Sun are very happy and proud of each other's accomplishments! I know I am!

Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping Min Ho will be present at MAGIC premiere to support lovely Hye Sun.

MINSUN fighting!!!

minsun sisters. . a good day to all of you. .

yeah so agree with. . PATZ. :D our so love couple. .are so proud of the things they both succesfully. .accomplish.

minho is so proud of her unnie's directing career and hyesun unnie so proud of minho's PT. 1st airing . .in asia with minho's great performance..in acting!! though it does'nt reach the highest rating..but it doesn't really matter. .the rating stuff.what impt. is oppa did a great great job in his acting!

and it is so good thing that we're still supporting. . they're respective works..they're just doing their professions. .but still . . always remember. MINHO IS FOR HYESUN AND HYESUN IS FOR MINHO ONLY! . . forever MINSUN. .yea :Ph.yeah.

:rolleyes: my points of viEw! bow.haha.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MINSUN SISTERS!

Hello MINSUNERS!!!!!

welcome here AWESOMEGHS-jojo...glad to know another die hard MINSUN :D

Hallo, Good Evening All Minsun sisters, My name is Luckylife,this is my first time posting here, its great to know you all.

welcome here too Luckylife...saw your post @Joondi (SUNNIES) thread also.. :D

Good evening/morning MinSun shippers :):)

hello to everybody in this thread hope everybody is doing well :)

Hugs and kisses to all the MinSun :):)

MinSun love always♥♥♥

Hi GHSforever, hope you are also doing well...check out my message to you @FB take care!

minsun sisters. . a good day to all of you. .

yeah so agree with. . PATZ. :D our so love couple. .are so proud of the things they both succesfully. .accomplish.

minho is so proud of her unnie's directing career and hyesun unnie so proud of minho's PT. 1st airing . .in asia with minho's great performance..in acting!! though it does'nt reach the highest rating..but it doesn't really matter. .the rating stuff.what impt. is oppa did a great great job in his acting!

and it is so good thing that we're still supporting. . they're respective works..they're just doing their professions. .but still . . always remember. MINHO IS FOR HYESUN AND HYESUN IS FOR MINHO ONLY! . . forever MINSUN. .yea :Ph.yeah.

:rolleyes: my points of viEw! bow.haha.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MINSUN SISTERS!

love it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: MINHO is for HYESUN and HYESUN is for MINHO ONLY!

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

woot! woot! MINSUN forever!

love it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: MINHO is for HYESUN and HYESUN is for MINHO ONLY!

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

haha, thanks hart for loving my point of view for our minsun..

well i know it's kinda possessive but. .i firmly insisted that MINHO is for HYESUN and HYESUN is for MINHO ONLY!

haha.by the way have you get the chance to visit the minsun thread i recommended to you hart unnie!? hehe.

here's the link. .

LMH♥GHS: No matter what happens, You are still mu Geum Jan Di [MinSun-Ship10]

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...18&page=245

we're ready to take the ship 11. .haha. fighting minsun adiks.!

Guest leetya

Aloha...

;) ;) ;)

well maybe some of you had already know about this one..but i just love n happy to see it.. :P

this the official web layout from Goup8...im happy becoz the BOF gank picture still on there :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe there will be a BOF season 2?...hehe..i just pray for that.

group8.jpg

pray sooooo hard for this... :)

O Leetya, I joined with the petition, now increase more than 1000 sign , that"s good........hope our dreams to reunite Minsun will become true.

Hai..Luckylife......thank you soooo muuch for ur contribution on this petition..yeaaaah..i hope we`ll get a wonderful gift from this petition.. :wub: :wub:

n this is total signing petition just for today

mp1038.jpg

C`mon guys..sign n sign n sign...

BIG WAVE to all my lovely sistas..esp Omma love,endoz,izzri,siidudul,Hart,Junpyo.Jandi,Meow,Nett,Yanna,GHSforever,

GHSfan,Petite girl,n all...

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners of as much thinking about MINSUN I cannot be concentrated in studying jeje

It would want to have the news of them, some knows some new news of them?

Stranger to see them together! Buuu :(

MINSUN LOVE ALWAYS FOREVER!!! FAITH

annyong all minsun shippers, my heart isnt complete without checking this thread ;);)

thanks for all goodies, your comments really make my day hehe ...

big wave to tya, noona b, miny, hart, meow, blackie, sasha, mha, mai, sharon, ching, nora, j.j, choco, vanessa, changdipyo, blooming, siidudul, izz, pipit, mina, beth, migs, jen, dahlia and all minsuners in this thread ...

HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY HOLIDAY ....

Hello MinSunners good evening/mornint :):) sorry i havent visited for couple of days its been a busy/sad week :( anyway i miss you all.

big waves to all the MinSunner

GHSfan/mha,Petitegirl,endoz,izzri,siidudul,Hart,Junpyo.Jandi,Meow,Nett,Yanna,vanessa123

,blooming

,doramera,darkangel,saint,leetya,changdipyo, if i forgot somebody apologize in advance, to the newbies welcome to the threa :):)

Heres my MinSun MV for the week hope you guys like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRK3k3eU1-U

Happy Easter MinSunners

MinSun Love Always♥♥♥

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello MinSun sisters, How r u? Do you miss MinSun? Me too , I miss them so bad...huhu

I dunt watch Personal Taste drama of LMH, I dunt know why, I worry I will be jealous of Son Ye Jin. :lol: although I like her too :rolleyes:

Oh God, I want to see MinSun together, miss miss ...................huhuhu

Sisters, do u have any Vid about MinSun? I need some vitamin MinSun now .... B)

Have a nice weekend, sisters!! (big kisses)

Hi MINSUN!

leetya :rolleyes: love to see the Group8 official web layout too! OH! i really wish they will consider BOF Season 2...although it still breaks my heart each time i remember the official statements of KBS that they wont do it :(:(:(... i hope that petition for a MinSun will be successful :) :) :)

chang :D i tried going to Pinoyexchange..however im quite lost and dont know where to start...help me with it pls?

nett...i share the same feeling as you...although i watched PT...but i had a hardest time getting through till the last part...i felt jealousy the wholetime...and after that I watched BOF again....i practically watch BOF and other minsun vid everyday :rolleyes:

love, like you...i cant miss this thread for a day...not only do i check for updates on MinSun...but also to see your posts and other Minsun sisters too!

dahlia, happy to finally see you in FB...message me there whenever you like...hope to chat with you soon!

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, endoz, ais, chang, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

sas, love, dahlia, mhai, nora ~ glad to be able to spazz with you guys...i will definitely try spazzing again soon