♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

found an article in yahoo and it's fun when i read that *thanks to noona teha for this* 117.gif here it is :wub:

Okay, so you want to know if that man really likes you or not. Finding out if a man really likes you is quite easy. Men are like open books; what they think and do is clearly visible all over their face, speech and body language. I have listed down below the body language of men which will clearly indicate that he likes you or not.

Body language of men - does he like you?

The points below have been written keeping the level of relationship in mind. Each point is a progress in level.

HA HA endreeenoooOOona..!! Ur post makes me wanna comment..!! omg♥

yes, soooo true sooo real, soooo sooooo soooo in LOVE

all things fit to minho and hyesun and minsun, minho Congratulations, *clap clap* *throws confetti* :lol:

hello all sisters, have a nice and sweet and lovely evening/morning.. MinSun Fightin'!!~

noona b lol ..

thanks for the investigations ... and i want to add more :P:P

Mirroring behavior

minho followed hyesun ...

inves.jpg

hyesun followed minho :lol::lol:

inves1.jpg

and Letting you know that he doesn't have a girlfriend

Actually i have the video when minho explain about his other relationship with many girls in the past n then he ask about his ideal type n when he talk the MC interrupted him with say GHS name n minho laugh and really shy that's so funny, but i'm really sorry that i can't found that vidi in YT again >.<

this was the part of the interview but sorry its just a mv by peeyahdee

big wave to all minsuners in this thread :D

Guest endoz

traceeeeeeeeeeeee 88.gif

miss u crawling 7.gif LOL

yup yup minho-ssi really clever student so he can pass all the exam 23.gif do you think so LOL

a very thank you my dear enemy 2.gif LOL but the vidi i mean not a part of MV but one of minho interview during the BOF 271.gif

traceeeeeeeeeeeee 88.gif

miss u crawling 7.gif LOL

yup yup minho-ssi really clever student so he can pass all the exam 23.gif do you think so LOL

nooooooooonAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa! HA HA.. yeah., crawl... :lol:

oh minho-ssi U passed the exam with flying colors :lol::lol::lol:

hello omma love thanks for the additional :D

endree? so this post is yours! thanks tracie for letting me know...

i saved this endree...i consider this another MinSun treasure...always fun to read it again and again...thanks to you...

love it...love it...minho is so guilty of all these charges...he can't deny...never! LOL!

MinSun fever lives on!...MinSun love prevails!...hooray...hooray...hooray!!! :P :P :P

Guest GHSfan

hello shippers :D

sorry, i can`t help but post today keke..

endoz/endree, i thought i have read few pages from a mini book :lol: great effort, thorough examination, extensive accounts & findings & endless supporting evidences, etc..you`ve done it all :D

to all SHIPPERS, everyone feels grateful to have known MINSUN who have served as a bridge to unite all here from all walks of life & from different continents around the globe..but, i must say, that MINSUN is luckier to have brilliant, artistic, creative, vigilant, sweet, loving people in SHIPPERS..this thread always tries to surprise everyone as days move on..a salute to all of you guys :D

beth, lol to the pics/comparison :lol: nice news that Midnight Phantom, a MinSun fan fiction is out already..

darkangel & dahlia, great MVs in there..

lovelyn, nice PS`ed work also..thanks for the MV still..

doramera, grand work also..i know i`ve visited the site.. nice to know that there are shippers even in Spanish countries like Mexico, Central and South America..

leetya, best of luck to the MinSun petition..another terrific task..

webby, thanks for the translations..no wonder until now, Minho`s name is always attached to Hye Sun in many instances..thanks to meow again..

4vqq9d.jpg

i`ve found these wonderful MinSun MVs just days ago while trying to search for BOF sountrack, "Starlight Tears"..only then that i found how beautiful the lyrics are also..

"As part of you has grown in me..together..forever shall we be..

never apart..maybe in distance..but not in heart"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXajecvb08...feature=related

from previous 2 pages: chyne, chang, ching, cheon, xuexi, earthprincess, beth, 1crazynyt, izzri, blooming, Junpyo.jandi, enaj, siidudul, hart, Nett_Prinzessin, Vanessa, ais730, Nett_Prinzessin, vanessa, hart, tracie, sas, regie :)

Minho`s PT up :excl: go Minho !!!

waves to all minsunners. . :D

wow. endoz thanks. for sharing this lots if minsun evidences. .

omigOsh i so love the mirroring behaviour. .♥

well about this . . it only proves that minho really admire and love. . hyesun unnie. . :lol: haha.

have a good day minsunners.

Guest endoz

Traceee now minsun not only crawling since MOP already launch LOL

reg unnie n pink fairy thx a lot i just want to give credit to noona teha also coz we really deep in love with our minsun so we always made a comparation 7.gif

my dear enemy lophlin thx for the vidi yes that is a part, i just search again the real vidi but it's just already deleted in YT 36.gif

all minsun sister have a great day n night. MINSUN FIGHTING 116.gif

Guest minyminominymino

waves to all. wanna hav sum post since i always being an truly SR.

what vid already deleted endree onni? i loveeee da analysis so much..its make me giggle like crazy LOL

Endree, I love your post so much :D Thank you for all the "evidence", they are just so true. You made my day 054_.gif

also thanks love for the additional proof and also mha for the MVs.

webby and doramera, thanks for reposting the Be Friends interview here, I should have done that, but you girls are always faster than me :D

066_Hi.gif tracie, sas, regie, changdipyo, and all MinSun Sisters. Have great week ahead! 026_.gif

Guest yuki_akira

hi minsun sisters !!

endoz thanks for the analysis I think you did very right!

remembering the days in which we could see them together .....

I hope you like the mv!

minsun is real ........

Hi MINSUN!

stopping by to check here before calling it a day :)

BIG WAVE to you Endoz! it always brings so much happiness to all of us to see analysis with evidences of course on MinSun feelings for each other :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my dear Saint :D i can only support MinSun and all sisters here through daily posting...i cant contribute anything :( sad to say...im always THANKFUL to you all who brings joy to my heart just by reading through your posts on MinSun :D

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

hello minsun shippers :):) i missed you guys I was busy :(

endoz thanks for the analysis that was great :):)

mha thanks for sharing the MV i love it :)

yuki_akira thanks for sharing your MinSun MV :):)

Hart sorry I miss spazzing with you, hope we can spazz this weekend :)

sendling love to all the MinSun shipper to many to name you know who you are :):)

MinSun love always♥♥♥

Guest keuti

What a way to start the day with this thread!! yay! my heart's beating a little faster with that post, endoz! thanks, suddenly this thread is bubbling again and on the premier of PT in less than 24 hrs. at that!!

You guys rock!!!

I wish LMH gets his diploma soon! :P:rolleyes:

goodness endoz!! you just nailed it.. thanks for that wonderful analysis.. you made my day.. haha!

i especially agree on increased blinking rate.. we still remember how minho behaved at kbs' awards right? the twinkle on his eyes.. he was blinking too much.. too much.. the signs shocks!!

winner post endoz!!! hoping for more spazz worthy analysis.. cheers to this fun loving sisterhood =P

Guest AWESOMEGHS-jojo

Hello MINSUNERS!!!!!

I'ts my first time posting in here..... I'm a die hard MINSUN fan too..... and I do really missed their tandem together, I hope they will do another drama or a movie perhaps......What a lovely couple indeed...

Thanks MINSUNERS for all the efforts and to make us always feel alive and kicking!!!!!

Endoz, I really love your analysis as well......all the evidences suffice exactly..... thank you so much!!!!!

Guest junpyo.jandi

here are the other parts of Be Friends

Be Friends [Part 3]

M: according to the Vogue interview, your biggest defeat was the break-up with her first love. At that time, her mood was even filled with vengeance, that’s very different to the one I met today. Can you tell us about that?

H: not a very dramatic one, actually some part was exaggerated. Since I was young and that’s the first time, I won’t be like that now. I grew up after this experience.

M: getting emotional because that’s the first time. And now what is your thought about man?

H: I won’t restrict him and will give each other more freedom. Maybe it’s like…how to express that…for instance my boyfriend want to have noodle while I want rice, I would just let us get what we want

M: so you mean you would not compromise to eat noodle but keep on with your preference, is that what you mean?

H: If both of us feel pressure on this kind of issue, we will start a fight. Thus I want more freedom for each other, and do whatever we like. That’s fine as long as we eat together.

M: so she won’t be very demanding and yet won’t compromise on everything, giving some space each other. But she really loves to eat, she mention noodle & rice even when we talk about man. So you know how to cook, you seems like an epicure.

She's truly an understanding girlfriend..... Lucky MinHo

Hi to MINSUNs here!

yuki, thanks for that MV...love it... :rolleyes:

junpyo.jandi...i also paid attention to that interview part..it is really translated to the real situation between our MINSUN...they are both exploring their own individual preferences and giving space to each other as long as they keep that understanding on their true relationship :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GHSforever, really hoping to spazz with you one day :D

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, yuki, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!