♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello sisters,

Thanks for all pics and analysis (big hugs) . I really miss MinSun...

Wishing MinSun sisters all the best at nice weekend! :P

Hi MINSUN! :)

Saint, sooo love those pics! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yikes! i think i wanna cry :(:(:(

missing them together...i think we all are missing them so much...BIG WAVE to all who've been making pics like these, MV's and posting analysis and all kinds of updates of them :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG HUG to all MINSUN ss: Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, endree, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, migs, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

i hope miracle shoot on MinSun and bring them both @BOF Japan meet :P

i just finished watching the 10-min PT Trailer of MinHo and Ye-jin....i dont know but i suddenly felt weird and lonely like i want to cry :(:unsure: ....i must say that from the trailer...there's a possibility that it will be a hit as well...Ye-jin's acting somewhat resembles some of GHS as Jandi...now I miss GHS acting :( of course with MinHo more and more.....i really hope producers will consider pairing our MinSun again...and SOON!

Guest _enaj_

hart...i agree with you..wen i watch the pt trailer i felt sad too because i hope

that girl is jandi...i felt jelous too even though im not minhos girlfrnd but i felt that because of jandi..

how i wish that i could see them soon....

i really miss them..!! :(

Guest vanessa123

Hello I like girls me to asber that she goes to them well to our pair in each of its projects, although am separately. Hopefully we pruned already them to see in a moment together!

"It is not possible to be seprarado of the person who is wanted, as much time! "

Hoping by 12 of April!

MINSUN LOVE AND FAITH

goodness... when i saw both of them wearing all black at the same day.. i just couldn't help but think.. it's too much if it's a coincidence.. my minsun mind thinks it's their way to make each other feel as if they are together even when they are on two diff events.

i also felt a tinge of sadness when i saw the 10-min trailer of PT..

Guest junpyo.jandi

Wave to all minsunners, Siidudul, Hart118911, FP, GHSforever, Nett_Prinzessin, Saintzizahmino, enjay and to all....

I hope BoF staff and actors will support HS most esp MH.... kekekekeke...............

I really miss our lovely couple....

well, the PT's trailer got funny and i enjoyed it, i hope everybody can support our minsun, especially their personal project .. as we know they be together in same project is low probability so just let they're in their way althought its hard to take hahhahaha ...

siidudul, thanks too hehe ..

vanessa, its also my hope ..

hart, thanks and dont cry dear, their relationship is always in good way ...

big wave to all minsuners j.j, _enaj_, meow, ais, dahlia, and the others ... have a nice day ...

thanks MinSun ss!

hi Saint :D ..just a sudden burst of emotion..missing them isn't easy...you know very well that we've both been supporting them in their individual works...we've been excited for PT as well as GHS activities...but we've been so "hungry" for MinSun sightings :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ais, junpyo.jandi, vanessa, _enaj_ :) :) :)

BIG HUG to all MINSUN ss: Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

Hi Minsun fans,

Here is my latest creation of Minsun MVs. The first video is created for promoting Minsun in Spanish communities. The video contained Spanish song that doramera chose for this MV. Special thanks to her for creating English sub to help non-Spanish speakers understand the meaning of the song. Thanks for your help, it would probably take me like 3 hrs to sub it since I’m not fluent in Spanish. I did spent 7 yrs studying Spanish in junior high school to high school. It’s sad that I could only understand basic sentences now like Hola, amigos. ¿Que Paso? Buenos días Haha. Well at least my Spanish is better than Chinese…I spent 1 year studying Chinese and called it quit because I couldn’t understand or write Chinese characters except for the character “I”. I depended on Pinyin to help me through the class. That’s a shame since I’m half Chinese.

cooltext453667984.gif

The second MV is called “The Golden Couple.” It’s my tribute to Minsun couple for their achievements. Both of them deserve the awards for their hard work in Boys Before Flowers. They will always be my favorite Joondi couple. I wish them all every success in their future.

cooltext453667717.gif

My spring break is going to be over this week. It’s time for me to take a break from video editing after this. See everybody in two months and hopefully we’ll have good news about Minsun.

Guest chivisale

Thanks so much for the MV darkangel!!

Can't wait to share it with the proMinsun (is the way we call minsun shippers in spanish, is not a literal translation but it means that we support them) is the first time that we have a video with a spanish song in a minsun MV.

There is a section in Doramaniaca's blog where I writte about the minsun couple and with the help of a lot of things, some that you guys post here I have made a series of articles where we put evidences about "their love"

The articles are call "Minsun... ¿ficción o realidad?" that in english means "Minsun... ¿fiction or reality?"

Is very interesting to read all the opinions of the proMinsun. But I haven't write a new article since september because of lack of time and de proMinsun are waiting for that, in this summer break I hope I'll have time to writte something.

I just wanted to share with you guys that the minsun couple have shippers even in spanish countrys like Mexico, Central and South America. I'm from El Salvador in Central America. And I think there is some "real" reason why we love them so much!!

Hello MinSun shippers :):)

Hart sorry i missed you spazzing this morning/evening maybe we can try it next time :(

Thanks for all the updates in this thread i really appreciate

Darkangel thanks for MV I really love them :):):)

hello Vanessa as I promise heres your request MinSun MV hope you like it. :):):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmTyfXvmYK0

To all MinSun shippers have a great day/night

saint, minjee, tracie, beth,meow, leetya, mha, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth,blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj ,jojo,flo, ching,doramera and everybody else if i forget somebody i apologize in advance :):)

BTW just want to update you guys so far 1019 sign the petition :):)

MinSun love always ♥♥♥

Guest vanessa123

Hello GHSForever thousand thanks for the video, is perfect! I see thousand times it, enchants to me I adore, it. Hopefully that pruned I them to see again together.

You did it at the right moment because it already needed a very great dose MINSUN!

MINSUN ALWAYS, WAIT FOR 12 OF APRIL, BECAUSE THE WAIT WORTH THE PAIN!

Guest webby

Hello Sunnies~

Thanks to ying from Taiwan, we have got the full video of Be Friends! :D

100325 Be Friends

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

cre ying5387isme4 @ YT

Enjoy watching! ;)

minsun related part in the 4th clip: interviewer asked HS who's the most impish on site amongst the F4. HS said lee minho likes to jokes the most. The interviewer asked if Minho has played a trick on her. She said yes. He then asked her to give an example. Hyesun answered saying she also likes to play tricks on people. She'll tell minho she'll hold his script for him and then she'll put it somewhere else. So for a while, she had a lot of scripts that belonged to minho. however, since minho already has his lines memorized, he wasn't affected by it.

The interviewer also asked her what is most memorable for her filming BOF. She said on the last day of filming after the last scene, the production staff planned to throw her and minho into the sea. However later someone yelled out that minho's suit is very expensive, so they all decided to just dunk her in the water instead since her attire didn't cost much. It was extremely cold that day that she had a running nose and she was tearing up as well.

Poor hyesun! Minho was saved becoz of his suit.

HI MINSUN ss!

i am so thrilled with all these updates :D :D :D

darkangel, thanks for that video...though i cant understand spanish...but the MV itself is lovely

GHSforever...again..love your MV... wait for my song ok? as you promised an MV for me too :rolleyes: hope to spazz with you this weekend..by the way..do you have an FB account?

meow, finally...Be Friends videos...wave to you! so much effort you give for our dear MinHo and Hye Sun...not only to this thread :) :) :)

webby, wow! thanks for that 4th clip...so happy she was asked about F4 and specifically LMH... i am smiling endlessly with what GHS shared in that interview..oooooh i miss seeing them teasing each other :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG HUG to all MINSUN ss: Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, ais, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

Guest leetya

tya aka nyong, good job sista ^^V

Ommaaaaa,,,hehe...Good job for u too,,i always love ur post in here esp.ur Minsun PSed...122.gif

Hi Minsun fans,

My spring break is going to be over this week. It’s time for me to take a break from video editing after this. See everybody in two months and hopefully we’ll have good news about Minsun.

Darkangel,,,thanks for the vid dear... :wub: :wub:

BTW just want to update you guys so far 1019 sign the petition :):)

GHSforever,,,thank u sooo much for remembering about that petition progress...i`ve been sent the petition to a view of production house in korea...hope we`ll gonna hear the good news of it... :wub: :wub:

GALS,,DOES ANYONE COULD HELP ME TO SENT THIS PETITION TO MBC???....

i sent already to SBS n KBS...please could u help me gals?...

OH btw,,i want to say thanks to all of you who involved on this petition...i apreciate sooo much.. :wub:

i still had alot of things to do for this petition ...hope will be okay..

BIG WAVE TO Omma Love,,Hart,,Pipit,,Izzri,,endoz,,Siidudul,,sha,,GHSfan,,GHSforever,,Junpyo.Jandi

,,Traciecullen n all my lovely sistas in here... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest chivisale

Hi minsun sisters!!

meow just translate the entire Goo Hye Sun's Be Friends interview and I found something very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAu2y4nT2Ic

After filming, who become your good friend and still keep contact?

H: sometimes we would contact each other

M: then who is the most mischievous when filming?

H: Lee Min Ho would be the one more playful

M: did he trick you?

H: yes

M: what is the most impressive incidence?

H: but actually I’m quite mischievous. Once I told him that I would help him to take the script, and then I ran away. Therefore, at that time I had a lot of LMH’s scripts in hand.

M: so you hide his script every time when you see him

H: but he has remembered his script well, so he did not panic at all.

M: so it’s like a mischievous trick between you two, that’s what we called flirtation. (I think Mickey tried to circle HS & MH on the board) I have drawn this too big…

H: I think this would be the best (trying to include KHJ in the circle)

credits to meow13 in Goo Hye Sun's thread

I think the interviewer just like us can tell that's totally flirting!!

2uh4si9.jpg

anyong all minsun shippers, good morning (here he .. he ..) ....

tya,

Ommaaaaa,,,hehe...Good job for u too,,i always love ur post in here esp.ur Minsun PSed

i know .. lol ...

doramera, thanks to bring Be Friend's translation in here :D:D

meow, and thanks very much to you too for the hard work of that translation :D:D (althought i know what the interview talking about lol ..)

darkange and dahlia, thanks for that beautiful mv, i always wish i can do like that ;)

webby, thanks to post Be Friend videos here, i watched it ... she was very cute and i love her, not only her natural beauty but more becoz being what she is :P

hart, hi dear .. glad to see you every day in here :lol::lol:

big wave to my dear enemy~endoz lol, beth, blackie, migs, jen, sasha, my grandma, vanessa, ching, nora, sharon, mina, mha, mai, pipit, miny, siidudul, izz and the others minsuners ..

have a nice day ...

Guest endoz

anyonggggg all my sister :D have a good day miss minsun everyday :(

meoww thx for be friend translate and i know hyesun also sleep with her 5 dogs :lol: and also she really love "cihuahua" that's why she have more "cihuahua" than else 005.gif

holaaaa mami loph why u always bring our feud everywhere 120.gif

found an article in yahoo and it's fun when i read that *thanks to noona teha for this* 117.gif here it is :wub:

Okay, so you want to know if that man really likes you or not. Finding out if a man really likes you is quite easy. Men are like open books; what they think and do is clearly visible all over their face, speech and body language. I have listed down below the body language of men which will clearly indicate that he likes you or not.

Body language of men - does he like you?

The points below have been written keeping the level of relationship in mind. Each point is a progress in level.

Notice where he is staring:

Does he stare at you when you are away talking with your friends or doing something else for that matter? Guys tend to secretly stare at girls they admire and like. They try to watch what the girl does and the way she behaves. So if you find a man constantly staring whenever you pass by then chances are that the man likes you and is attracted towards you.

25515_383080174390_522664390_3652416_606629_a.jpg

The man's smile

How a man smiles at you can pretty much reveal his thoughts. Is it an informal smile or is it deeper. Does the smile last for a considerably longer time or does it get cut off just like a formal hello. Also watch the man's eyebrow. There is a raise and fall in the eyebrow when a man looks at a woman he likes.

73967870.jpg

Mirroring behavior

Mirroring is a phenomenon in which one person automatically mirrors what the other person is doing. Like for instance, when one person leans forward to tell something the other person leans forward too to meet the other person's lean. If one person sits back the other one sits back too. This generally happens between two people who are attracted to each other. Mirroring is a part of body language of a man that happens almost subconsciously when he likes you. So next time try to notice and see if your man is mirroring you.

25515_383081584390_522664390_3652426_300463_a.jpg

1026274995flv000320280.jpg

look at this pictures how they mirroring each other :P

leeminhogoohyesunminsunu.jpg

leeminhogoohyesunminsun.jpg

leeminhogoohyesunminsun.jpg

Increased Blinking rate

When your guy is talking to you notice how many times he blinks. An increase in the blink rate directly indicates attraction.

look at this video even minho blink his eyes on hyesun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwByfadJrqE

n here's the gif when he "blink" ^^

anim_7ee156db-d14f-0dc4-a502-462b442e6778.gif

Change in looks

When men are in love they try to take better care of their looks. Although this can also mean that the man could be in love with anyone. So you can take this tip in accordance with the above points

look at minho how he try to look slimmer on his face after she said that he look "piggy" now LOL

minsunmomentjapanflv000.jpg

Helpful attitude

Is he trying to help you out where ever possible? If a man likes you he will try to help you out and make your life that much more easier.

he save hyesun when she get car accident n right away bring her to hospital and many more he did to help her ^^ one example

25515_383085544390_522664390_3652554_5458107_a.jpg

25515_383085744390_522664390_3652558_3052046_a.jpg

and not only help her to stand out again like this pictures

bofmaking06flv000122422.jpg

or help her clean the snow on her face like this

bofmaking06flv000129563.jpg

but he also help her to brought her gloves too :P

bofmaking06flv000133567.jpg

bofmaking06flv000133467.jpg

Curious to know more about you

Does he ask you all kinds of questions about your interests, likes and dislikes? This is a solid sign that the man likes you and wants to know more about you so he can take the relationship to the next level

asking a question like this ^^

leeminhogoohyesuncutesw.jpg

Standing Tall

Guys have an unconscious way of displaying their masculinity by standing tall, with their stomach tucked in, when they are in the company of a woman they are attracted to. It’s a man’s way of trying to impress a woman with his body, however miserable the attempt might come off. Most guys tend to slouch a lot, so it becomes evident when they suddenly stand erect; it’s almost funny.

bofminhovhyesunpinklove.jpg

Exaggerated behavior to catch your attention

Some guys tend to behave in a very exaggerated manner around their friends and colleagues when their “love interest” is in the vicinity. This is again an unconscious behavior on a man’s part and is aimed at impressing the fact that he is the leader of the pack.

090808hdengsubtbskingsb.jpg

it's not really it is not necessary to practice the scene in drama like that Minho-ssi unless you really love her :lol:

25515_383088224390_522664390_3652664_2173333_a.jpg

25515_383088504390_522664390_3652670_4528949_a.jpg

25515_383088654390_522664390_3652671_6444653_a.jpg

Leaning close to whisper

If a guy is confident around girls, he will not shy away from physical closeness. If you catch a guy leaning too close to you, on the pretext of whispering something confidential, you can assume that he has the “hots” for you. Shy guys would not dream of doing such a thing; this behavior is strictly restricted to the overt or confident guys who can be very forward in the way they flirt.

97209469.jpg

this one is my fave scene :lol:

Finding out if you have a boyfriend?

If a man is really serious about you, then he will definitely try to find out if you already have an on-going relationship with another guy. Some men might ask you this question directly whereas others will try to find this out by some other means like asking your friends or someone who is close to you. He might even ask you indirect questions like what you generally do on weekends and stuff. All these are ways to find out if you already have a boyfriend. Once a man is sure that you are single, he will make his next move or wait for you to make a move by giving you all the right signals.

Minho ask Hyesun if she like Jeha when take a break on BOF. That time hyesun tell her how she done a take with Jeha n compare with Minho the way he take her lol. It's that mean he try to gain an information bout her feeling lol.

Letting you know that he doesn't have a girlfriend

Once a guy is sure that you are the right girl, he will also try to pass on the message that he is single too and is open to dating. He will try to tell you directly or indirectly that he does not have a girlfriend currently.

Minho always deny all the rumours regarding him to other girl and always act cool in front of the other girl until now he always said that he's a single n always hope that he will get a girlfriend just like "Hyesun" describe his ideal tipe.

Actually i have the video when minho explain about his other relationship with many girls in the past n then he ask about his ideal type n when he talk the MC interrupted him with say GHS name n minho laugh and really shy that's so funny, but i'm really sorry that i can't found that vidi in YT again >.<

Asking for a date

Fear of getting rejected stops most men from making this final move; which is asking a girl for a date. Most men will instead send over signals that they want to date you. Some examples are asking to drop you home (if you are working in the same office or studying in the same school/college), spending money on you by getting you goodies like CDs, books etc. treating you will respect, telling you about his weekend plans which involves going to the movies alone. He will try to see if you pick up the opportunity and ask for a date.

"like say her as his ideal type in front of audient or ask her to pick you as a boyfriend LOL"

25515_383093059390_522664390_3652811_3205683_a.jpg

minsuntaiwangtvreportmp.jpg

Taking the relationship forward

Once you start dating, you can easily find out if the man is really serious about you. If he is serious, he will maintain daily contact with you. He will start introducing you to his friends, his family and relatives. A man will also start opening up a lot more at this point, letting you know his true feelings for you.

25515_383094314390_522664390_3652844_605308_a.jpg

"A VERY PROUD BOYFRIEND FACE" ^^

Hope now you are in a better position to tell if a man likes you and is in love with you.

Well all i can say is congratulation Minho-ssi you pass again in all category 116.gif