♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest endoz

imkaat agree with u girl but i like to see the kids outfit ^^ the girl wear the dress with sunflower print as i know many sunniez assuming Hyesun like Sunflower girl :D *CMIIW* and the different in their height just like Minsun rite i also like to compare that pictures with this pictures

35851060401d15f16ebb.jpg

2ep3j1g.jpg

31314x1.jpg

49c5e2a92b6aaf.jpg

wh285.jpg

3398218120113a61d0ff.jpg

Nyong I Fall In Love With Minho again now

:lol:

Guest leetya

Hello all MinSun sisters~

can you see how delightful Minho was when Hyesun's beside him :wub:

I really want to see them sitting side by side like this again~

I'll pray hard for that

meow eonn,,,,i`ll pray hard to saw that moment again... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for sharing eonn

Nyong I Fall In Love With Minho again now

:lol:

yuppz,mak...me too...love him more,more,more and more... :wub: :wub: :wub:

gosh,,hye sun so lucky to have him...miss them soooo muuuuch..

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Mino-ssi.....LOVE YOUUUUUUUU...

:P :P :P :P :P :P

1003235.jpg

look at his eyes...hohoho :lol: :lol: :lol:

1003234.jpg

Hello sisters. Thank all ur upload here :)

OMG I can not stop giggle, Minho's actions speak all. Remember in Award drama KBS last year his eyes dunt look at anygirl except GHS :D:lol: ....WHY? WHY? :lol: Dunt tell the world know what MinSun' sisters know ;):P

minsunners :D

gushyy..miss our minsun together. so badly .huhu, ;)

wish that unnie will attend the bof japan event. .

hahayZzz..

BTW. .

minsun sisters. .

compare this pic of minho. . with HYESUN unnie and minho with SYJ. :D

haha.

sdgd1.jpg

=> here.." LOVE AND ALL THE CARES IS IN THE AIR.." :wub:

1003234.jpg

1003235.jpg

???

=> here.." i DON'T SEE and FEEL ANY pettiness..toward that girl , i only care for my hyesun.."

hehe..no offense. :D peace!!

compare and see the differenceS. ^_^

GOD BLESS YOU ALL minsun sisters.

and hyesun -minho

Guest vheahdi

hi im a lurker...lol.

with the recent pictures cant help but to comment

this is much funnier

186cb112ae8fc5f8c2fd784.jpg

everyone was helping her and Minho totally ignores

credits at baidu

i guess this was the reason from all of it

at first I thought the one playing that toy was actually hye sun LOL.

minsunstyle1.jpg

thank you for supporting "minsun"

aja aja fightin!

yup meow .. agree with you, he looked so enjoy that time, very comfortable :D and we know why, right? all because he love her heheehe

4455251103_502bd871e5_o.jpg

sorry for reposting...can't help it...just this once :P

LOVE ALL OF YOU MINSUN SISTERS! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my dear Saint and to meow, nett, chang, endoz, leetya and other minsun ss, .......when i saw that PT shooting pics on LMH/ PT thread...i am surpressing so much of my emotions...this picture were EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! :D .........then every BOF BTS videos of MINSUN started flooding in my mind including MVs of course which showed how MinHo took care of HyeSun...how he had been so sweet, playful and caring of her....Minsun teasing each other...throwing meaningful stares.....and upon seeing this pic where MinHo just standing there watching others pick-up Ye-jin (and other PT BTS pics) ...i cant understand the sudden burst of emotions within me...i almost posted a comment on it at LMH and PT thread...good thing i remembered its not MinSun Thread LOL! or else i earned myself a good number of enemies probably...LOL again!

i am always looking forward to all individual projects, news, pics of LMH and GHS...will support as much as i can....but as i said before...my heart will always yearn for MinSun Forever!

I am in Cloud 9 because of you my dear MINSUN sisters!

Hi again MinSun!

just want to share this vid from YT i encountered awhile ago...i guess its a game show wherein Kim Joon was one of the participant and they called MinHo to help Kim Joon with the answer. I dont know when was this and i cant understand what they were talking about :P .Jandi's Mom from BOF also spoke to MinHo and she mentioned Jandi to him...they had fun with him but i really cant understand a thing :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDE70f1eiTk...&playnext=1

anybody know this?

Guest blooming

Hi again MinSun!

just want to share this vid from YT i encountered awhile ago...i guess its a game show wherein Kim Joon was one of the participant and they called MinHo to help Kim Joon with the answer. I dont know when was this and i cant understand what they were talking about :P .Jandi's Mom from BOF also spoke to MinHo and she mentioned Jandi to him...they had fun with him but i really cant understand a thing :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDE70f1eiTk...&playnext=1

anybody know this?

Hello Minsun sisters,

Hart118911: I just watched that too and seems that they were teasing MH about GHS. Please someone kindly translate what they're talking about! I'm so eager to find out. It seems the show was recent. Oh boy! Kim Joon is handsome!! :)

Hello GHSForever thanks for the video this very very very good and if I have a song is "need you now" of lady antebellun, is very pretty so hopefully you can make a video with this song is very romantic jeje.

Thousands of thanks for the videos are huge, I only hope that LMH and GHS already become to see, kisses.

MINSUN FOREVER

vanessa i love that song too, ill try to make one for you it might be in couple of days busy working on weekdays but i will one for you :) thanks for watching my MinSun MV everybody I really appreciate it.

Guest keuti

Hello again, everyone!

Thank you for the updates, pictures and all the MinSun stuff shared here.. omg!.. can't help but laugh on the PT pic there compared to the bof ski scene,, :P:D .. lol on that one! and maybe more comparisons and observations in the coming days? exciting!! :D

A nice day to all!!

Be well.

(hi to pinoy fans here! donna, hart118911, yanni and all the others).

Guest vanessa123

Hello good GHSForever that you have liked the song, truth that is a song very indicated jeje.

THANKS to be able to make I am going it to the video to be hoping with anxieties!

MINSUN LOVE AND FAITH FOREVER :):D:P:lol:

Hello again, everyone!

Thank you for the updates, pictures and all the MinSun stuff shared here.. omg!.. can't help but laugh on the PT pic there compared to the bof ski scene,, :P:D .. lol on that one! and maybe more comparisons and observations in the coming days? exciting!! :D

A nice day to all!!

Be well.

(hi to pinoy fans here! donna, hart118911, yanni and all the others).

hello keuti . . :D am also a pinoy!! hehe.

hart118911 unnie glad to know you're a pinoy too.

BTW.sisters. have you already join the minsun forum . there at PEX. .?

hehe. am one of the shipper there. .and also sis yanna. .who is so new here . .lately. . :D

if you guyZ haven't join this thread yet..[ pinoy minsunners..ofcourse all minsunners are welcome there .not only pinoy.hihi. ]

pls..go to this link and be added to the minsun adik..fanlist. .

LMH♥GHS: No matter what happens ,YOU are still my GEUM JAN DI [MinSun-Ship10]

♥god bless you all. .♥

Guest GHSfan

hello shippers & pex sisters :D

again, won`t mention the names one by one but everyone is just so dear in this thread..i could feel how all miss MinSun..but i think there`s nothing to worry about them..let`s pray that everything goes well & wish them all the happiness & success in this world :)

found again this beautiful MinSun PS`ed pics..it could be a repost..

2usu0c1.jpg

ddch8m.jpg

credit:boys-before-flowers.blogspot.com

btw, Minho`s PT is soon to be aired..we could absorb his true feelings & emotions apart from BOF memories..me might see him sad or happy from the pics, but since we know his acting capability, we know & would continue to hope that he give justice to his role..i appreciate everyone`s feeling of disappointment not seeing MinSun together again in a new drama but who knows what future has in store for them..for now, we might just be around to support Minho in PT & Hye Sun`s movie, "Magic"..

remember, no Minho-no MinSun..no Hye Sun-No MinSun..

(it`s just the mere fact that it`s so heart-breaking to see Minho with other girl/s, isn`t it?? but everyone must remember, work is work..just continue the outpouring love & support for MinSun in this thread no matter what..they`re 2 special, amazing, wonderful people that`s why i understand the endless craving shippers have for them :) )

Guest ching22194

Its nice to be back... :D

missed everyone here..

Looking at the comparative photos makes my day,

how can he be so transparent.. ;)

and love thanks for my siggy.. :D

Guest cheon

Hello Minsun sisters,

Hart118911: I just watched that too and seems that they were teasing MH about GHS. Please someone kindly translate what they're talking about! I'm so eager to find out. It seems the show was recent. Oh boy! Kim Joon is handsome!! :)

Hi Hart118911 and blooming,

I'll try a rough translation.

- In the game show, Kim Joon had to call someone to play a charade game over the phone and he called MH.

- The first word was 'scandal' and KJ, while giving the clue, asked: "What do you call it if your love relationship with someone is exposed by the media?" MH misheard it as "What if part of your body is spilt apart...??" ...anyway, after hearing the clue for a second time, MH said "scandal" in English but was not able to say it in Korean in time.

- After that, there were a few more words for MH to guess. After the charade game, the other guests on the show started talking to MH.

- One of them was Jandi's mother and MH addressed her as "teacher". She introduced herself as Jandi's mum and asked in a motherly-naggy tone: How can you be like that?

- MH asked, surprised: "Huh? Why?"

- Jandi's mum: You should come to our house to play.

- MH (very obediently) : Yes, I'll find time to visit.

- Jandi's mum: Come with Jandi to play, ok?

- MH (very obediently) : Yes.

- After that, another guest introduced herself as Chu Jandi. MH did not register the different family name and started greeting "Yes, annyeong haseyo...CHU Jandi??" Laughter all around and then the hosts thanked MH and the call ended.

hart and blooming, i watched that video before, MBC World Changing Quiz, it was a long time ago hehehe i think last year but i forgot which month LOL, it was funny when minho couldnt answer the questions, he just correct one LOL .. yes, they were teasing minho, if i'm not wrong jandi's eomma asked minho to come with jandi or take care to her ~sorry i cant remember exactly, and he said 'yes' LOL ...

big wave to all minsuners, see u again :P

Guest xuexi

Thanks to everyone for all the contributions especially janey for sharing BOF BTS videos. Thanks, meow for sharing the PT making - I initially thought that pic was part of the scene in the drama ........ :rolleyes:

Always enjoy visiting here to see all the fabulous artworks, mvs made by all the minsun shippers as well as reading all the fun at times hilarious exchanges on minsun :lol::lol:

God bless you all and especially Minsun couple :D

Guest Earthprincess

not that I feel the difference of MH act with his counterpart in PT (i forgot her name) and with GHS in BBF, but I just sad that he's not kind of gentlement that I expect. Despite of being not 'comfort', i think MH shall be gentle enuf to help a girl from falling. That's just my opinion. I don't know the situation in there. But unless the girl tell him something bad, then that's maybe the reason why MH didn't care so much to help her. I hope... ;)...

Yes, I feel the same. I'm kind of both happy and disappointed. It's good to be loyal but it would have been nice if he was more kind to others. But then, I am thinking there's more to that BTS shot than meets the eye. I have a feeling it's a scene from the drama and SYJ didn't really fall and MH was still in character. Because, I think if GHS sees that photo LMH will be in for a super scolding.