♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest sweetyuth

waves to all minsunnerz.....how's ur date giirls??hehehehe...

tyaaa........thanks for the great info girlie...now we know that min ho would dfntly come...and oooh so sad that it would be their last event??huhu...

ais730..love ur work!!!

janey..idk how many times i'm gonna say this to u...SARANGHAE janeeey!!!that vid is another priceless moments to spazz...gosh where did u get that hon??love it!!!it is another proofs!!hahaha..thanks again janey!!!

HI

I have manufactured new MV

BOF Minho v HyeSun I love you MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eP9g6xF9E

renajaney1 thanks sooo much! You made my New Year and my dateless-Valentines2010 a very very beautiful one!!1zb8hmo.jpg

I love Your video! Though Ive been missing MINSUN very much, your vids can last me a very long time!! Theres so much from the new BTS, a new revelations that made my minsun heart pumped up! no wonder the new BTS vid was copyrighted, it does speak volume kekeke 16gmmuc.jpg

Guest kasualane

OMG, renajaney, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH....

you just dont know what I'm feeling right now...gosh my heart is beating so fast after watching your MV....

WOoooooww!!!!!!

the bts of the highway kiss is what a lot of minsuners waiting for and finally what a gift to all of us,

HAPPY VALENTINES AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!!

HI

Highway kiss... hoot hoot...

i love the entire MV, from the song selection to the BTS selection..Thank you for making this wonderful MV that's most appropriate given today's valentine's day. i noticed there were a lot which i haven't seen before. Is there a full cut somewhere?

There's the BTS at the caledonia beach and MH was pushing HS head. I didn't know they were already that close at that time.. keke. Ah.... love this to bits and pieces..

Guest blooming

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS,

HAPPY VALENTINES AND HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

OMO!!!! JANEY, THANK YOUUUUUUUU SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL GIFT TO MINSUN SISTERS... I CAN SMILE ALL DAY BY WATCHING YOUR MV OVER AND OVER EVEN THOUGH I'M MISSING OUR MINSUN COUPLE SO MUCH!! HAHA!! PLEASE SPILL MORE MINSUN BTS CLIPS...... :):D

HI

:wub: wHoaaaAAH Xxx SO much love this MV...[tune.. i love you..i love you..wahahah..]

THANK YOU verY much JANEY..

for this so full of MINSUN love..MV..

oMg ..i think am INLOVE . :lol: .hahaha..MINSUN love!! :P

yeah...keep the MINSUN faith..and love..

love you all sisterSss..mwAhhh :P

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

renajaney you are a living saint!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for that! I had a lovely valentine but you made it even lovelier by giving us this new BTS vid.. A virtual bear hug for you sister.. i love it too much.. too much =P

Guest flower pot

Gosh i am still as high as a kite from that MV... The sisterhood thanks MinSun sister renajaney from the bottom of our hearts...

I can only say one thing... I have never ever seen any pairing be this close offcam... They are really on a different level and i hope renajaney won't mind if i cap the moments on her mv so that we can dissect it further...

So remember this scene? When we were all wracking our brains if there was some handholding going on... Wonder no more... coz there is!

WAHHHHHHHHH!!! And it was not just a lingering touch but Minho was holding on to it for quite a time...

handso.png

And when we thought everything was over because they were being teased by Bummie and the director about being so lovey dovey out in the open, it didn't stop there pala kasi after a couple of seconds...

whisper.png

whisper2.png

They just resumed what they were doing on the lounge chair... hahaha!

Ayaw talaga paawat ng ate at kuya nyo even if they were already busted by the cameras...

Noona-dongseng? What type of dongseng does this to his noona? Probably the kind that doesn't consider his noona as a noona... LOL

dongseng.png

And Hyesun of course has to retaliate pero with so much tenderness that Minho seem to be enjoying it...

dongseng2.png

No matter where, Minho always had to make sure that Hyesun's attention is on him... and in this scene i think he's teasing her once again but of course, the way he looks at her speaks differently...

teasing.png

[highlight]Highway KISS![/highlight]

kiss1.png

The seriousness... hahaha! I think they want to appear nonchalant about it... but even after the director called CUT, Hyesun still had her eyes closed... LOL

Let's look at it from another angle! OMONAAAAAAAA... I wonder how many times they had to kiss just to get that scene...

kiss2.png

Why Hyesun, are your lips hurting already?

kiss3.png

I think they were trying to hold in their smiles at this part but sadly, it didn't work... hahaha!

kiss4n.png

2:39 had my heart beating like crazy...

kiss5.png

Either Hyesun wants more or she feels ravaged... hahaha!

hiway1.png

Now this is really a great way to celebrate Valentines Day! Spread the MinSun Love... Happy Hearts day everyone!

:o This is indeed Valentine's Day!! :lol::D Thanks very very much, renajaney for your MV - which captures that moment in time the BTS of Minsun's amazing affinity and such close comfort level with each other! :lol::lol: You sure know how to surprise us with Minsun's BTS moments! :D With the age gap of 3 years and as HS has a baby face look, no wonder LMH forgot she is his noona!! :lol::lol:

Whatever it is, I sincerely hope their close friendship can develop into a "real" relationship ......... :D God bless them :D

Guest sweetyuth

agree with ais, changdipyo,kasualane,FP,webby and all....that "never before scenes" are really worth all the squealing..the spazzing...and the valentine's moments!!!gahhhhhh....JANEY..WE LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!i've capture a pic..please forgive for the quality...so amateur-ish...hehe

and thanks soo much for the screencaps+analysis dearest FP..I don't know bout u girls..but i don't see any awkwardness between 'em in that highway kiss scene making..or we haven't seen ALL yet??hahaha

cwZ8r.jpg

Guest renajaney1

HI This is the essence version

BOF Minho v Hyesun pink love MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPMcIlEIhUE...player_embedded

Because Movie has the copyright.

Japan not public.Because everybody wants to look,

I only then use MV to look to everybody.

Please do not transmit !

Do not reprinted this video to somewhere else,

sorry, cannot use this japan movie,please observes the agreement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPMcIlEIhUE

JANEY gosh! I think im smiling like a fool here watching your vids. Min♥Sun are the sweetest off-screen couple, they just sizzle and pops like fireworks! Thanks so much janey! we really appreciate your efforts to share BOF goodies and MINSUN lovin from the "bof making dvd"... and oh I died a hundred deaths watching the touchy minsun,the flirty minsun, the funny minsun,the sweet minsun name it they got it!

again thanks so much! 2yxpulz.jpg

Guest jennyalfeche

this is my first ever post here in this thread, though i'm a jundi addict, i just lurk here and now i can't help to post and say thank you to minsun fanatics, the ever loyal fans of this lovely couple. janey, have you realized by now that i'm one of those who can't get enough of sleep because it'll count days or even forever before we can actually rest of watching the vids repeatedly...

big hello's to beth, migs, tracie, izzri, natali, meow.. (sorry if i missed anyone)

fp - your analysis are soooooo making the evidences solid... yung tagalog mong post ang kumuha rin ng attention ko... heheehe

pipit - miss you...

and to all other minsun shippers... THANKS FOR SHARING....hope there are more to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPMcIlEIhUE...player_embedded

Janey, 我真的不知道應怎樣多謝你﹗^^ 你給我們一班浩善迷帶來了最好的情人節禮物﹗謝謝你的製作,辛苦了 ~

恐怕我今晚也會一直重覆播著那個MV呢~ :lol:

wave to all minsun sis. I'm sure all the sis here enjoyed the vids Janey shared with us. Hope you all have sweet dreams tonight~ n_n

2s6vcex.jpg2s6vcex.jpg2s6vcex.jpg2s6vcex.jpg2s6vcex.jpg

hello dearest MinSun sisters ^^

thank you sooo very much to all MinSun lovin' stuffs.... JANEY we love you sooo very much! thank you is not enough to express our feelings! we really wanna let you know how happy we are because of the videos you shared... thankss a million Janey :)

and also to FP's analysis.. salamat! hehehe :)

big waves to unnies jen, beth, migs, mai.. ommalovelyn, meow, pipit, oki, sas, nat, pia, leetya, endoz, kieu, nana, TN, izzri, nora, margee, minjee, sha unnie, yuthie, linh, myminsun, mhai, mha, noonateha, mslee, buzzytan, shaz, natcza, joarjess, maple and every lovely MinSun sisters around the world :) and to MinSun couple of course.. hi ^^

this is one of the sweeetest Valentines ever! MinSun Eternally! WOO-HOO! ^^