♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

sign0077.gif Hello MinSun Sisters!!!

I cant get over with KBS Drama Awards (minsun moments of course :D). Thanks for all the gifs, links, pics & SC's. Special thanks to FP, i always love to read your analysis. happy0144.gif

I have nothing to do earlier so i watched the whole Awards Night once again and look what i've found....another Joondi BOF BTS. Dont think i've seen this before.

http://i50.tinypic.com/htadzs.gif

This is probably NG. I love the way HS hold MH's arm at the same time touching/tapping his back (with tender loving care i should say love0016.gif) while her leg is resting on MH's lap. love0019.giflove0019.giflove0019.gif And the way they laugh...i love it. If only i can put the sound in the gif anim_59.gif

crookshanks_22

thanks for putting this lovely ng (bts)

i think i havent see this ng..

by the chance, do you have the link/youtube of this ng please?

because i couldnt see the gif..

thanks in advance :)

I know most of us still can't get over the Minsun moments @ KBS Drama Awards, I know I am hehehe :D They're so cute waah!! thanks crookshanks for the NG Jundi gif,,,I remember watching that live but it was so fast like 3 seconds hehehe! :D oh can I ask what song was used in this video? Sounds like Craig David to me ?!? :) thanks in advance!

Awesome vid:

credit:twinkleapril03@YT

thanks mina, its very touching, the mv and the song were fitting each other, special thanks to twinkleapril03@YT .....

crookshanks_22, thank you very much for gif of BOF NG ep 5, i havent see it before, minsun so sweet ...

the people who havent know them surely would think like us that they are comfortable with each other ~as my mon, first time saw minsun's offscreen, she said that they look like a real couple, they are matching each other ..

to all minsun shippers, thanks for videos, pics, gifs and analysis .......

love this scene, minsun look each other ...

4236492986_639f8e8490_o.jpg

my screencaps

• Like 1

Guest junpyo.jandi

I wonder.... what happened after the awards night?...... Did they celebrate together? :rolleyes:

If ever there was a celebration, I hope MinHo's parents were there so that they will be more close to our Hye Sun.... same to Hye Sun's parent.... Kekekekeke.....

My imaginations is getting naughty already.... kekekeke.... :P

Thanks minjee, flower pot, love, and all other minsun sisters for all the goodies, pics, vids, insights, etc. on KBS Awards ~

I keep repeating all the videos again & again. :lol:

The Best Couple :D

minsunkbs5.jpg

minsunkbs6.jpg

I was thinking what they said to each other at New Year, they countdown together at KBS Award, they should be saying their first word in 2010 to each other , since they sit together, right?! :lol:

crookshanks_22, thanks for the gif. That's sweet & cute :wub: I should have watched that but can't remember when & which video it comes from...I will try to search for that ~ :)

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Thanks minjee, flower pot, love, and all other minsun sisters for all the goodies, pics, vids, insights, etc. on KBS Awards ~

I keep repeating all the videos again & again. :lol:

The Best Couple :D

I was thinking what they said to each other at New Year, they countdown together at KBS Award, they should be saying their first word in 2010 to each other , since they sit together, right?! :lol:

crookshanks_22, thanks for the gif. That's sweet & cute :wub: I should have watched that but can't remember when & which video it comes from...I will try to search for that ~ :)

OMG Vitamin "MinSun" make me happy.I hope more good MinSun's news in New Year.Maybe GHS win Best Director Award and LMH win Best Actor in 2010. I'm thinking of that day I feel happy :D:P. Thanks for MinSun's picture :)

Guest keczianthei

crookshanks_22

thanks for putting this lovely ng (bts)

i think i havent see this ng..

by the chance, do you have the link/youtube of this ng please?

because i couldnt see the gif..

thanks in advance :)

same here.. im having a hard time seeing clearly the gif.. i dunno what's wrong, if it's my connection or what. :(

but thanks crookshanks_22 for sharing about this.. :)

Guest crookshanks_22

^^^ I uploaded the clip to YT. Its a very quick one so i slow it down a little to make it a bit longer but the sounds becomes funny free-happy-smileys-839.gif

Here is the link:

meow if i am not mistaken the clip was shown after SoEun accepted her award. Together with all the Drama NGs, not much from BOF though :(

Guest keczianthei

^^^ I uploaded the clip to YT. Its a very quick one so i slow it down a little to make it a bit longer but the sounds becomes funny free-happy-smileys-839.gif

Here is the link:

meow if i am not mistaken the clip was shown after SoEun accepted her award. Together with all the Drama NGs, not much from BOF though :(

thanks for the prompt reply crookshanks_22! lol at the audio.. :lol:

Guest flower pot

^^^ My heart skipped a beat hearing that Minho, Kim Bum and Kim Joon attended Group 8's Presidents wedding... It would have been a great moment for the sisterhood if Hyesun attended but sadly, it might not be meant for us...

I wonder what could she be busy with that she can't attend such an important occassion? I would have thought she would make time since it is a person whom the F4 and her are truly grateful for? I saw her schedule on her website and it was pretty blank... has shooting already started for her movie?

Here is the link:

million thanks, crookshanks_22 :)

thanks saintzizahminho

FP yeah i share the same thought with you..

what our hyesun is doing today ? she should have attended the wedding... :(

hmmm...sorry girls, i was a bit sad maybe still can't get over with our minsun moments...really hoping there is minsun moments happen everyday :D :D

thanks saintzizahminho

FP yeah i share the same thought with you..

what our hyesun is doing today ? she should have attended the wedding... :(

hmmm...sorry girls, i was a bit sad maybe still can't get over with our minsun moments...really hoping there is minsun moments happen everyday :D :D

you're welcome dear ...

ya me too hahaha i am sure that all minsun shippers wishes .......................

i feel dissapointed because she couldnt attend that party, it will be great if she join with minho again :D:D ... i am not care about the other f3 hehehe for me minsun is most important ...

seems that Korean minoz keep cropping out Hyesun in the pics :(, here are some pics with MinSun taken by Japanese fans :)

0f0b713b51891ec27557deda48a6eaa6.jpg

2812e21ead6c17ce83d1f0f4da01dc08.jpg

74ee0623b674263b745f9ed71063e8ac.jpg

7ae35146c5b5b11c5483109d23d9217e.jpg

62aee2d581258edba32561d89fd7f717.jpg

6918d76322486c61f40f34a96182778b.jpg

Cre Luxury Minho

more fancam released! here are some vid cap:

snapshot20100103002245.jpg

snapshot20100103002253.jpg

snapshot20100103003410.jpg

am uploading to YT and will share once finished uploading :)