♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thanks Guys for the MINSUN spazzing! I love reading all of it!!

and thanks for the fancams upload!!

♠ Ive read LMH wish for 2010 quoting ekrkadl

Minho's New Year's Wish! "I certainly want to fall in love with an ordianry person(non-entertainer)."

I want to meet and date a gairl. An ordinary person is better. Any girl is okay as long as she is on the same wavelength with me .

LMH can say whatever he wanted to say to be his "wish" this 2010, its because he already got his wish since last year :lol:

Im not buying it anyways lol Fan-service thats what I think about it!

hi all.. just wanna drop by and greet u girls here.. it's been a while since i ever into any couple ship thing... LMH and GHS were so cute last night.. and LMH was pretty nervous there.. was it because of the award thing or... ??? ;)

Guest flower pot

Thanks Guys for the MINSUN spazzing! I love reading all of it!!

and thanks for the fancams upload!!

♠ Ive read LMH wish for 2010 quoting ekrkadl

LMH can say whatever he wanted to say to be his "wish" this 2010, its because he already got his wish since last year :lol:

Im not buying it anyways lol Fan-service thats what I think about it!

PF, maybe what he meant by ordinary is an average girl... one that does not have the trappings of being a celebrity unless he said that he really wants someone out of showbusiness?

I seem to remember one article before wherein he said he wants someone from the same circle (showbiz) so as to understand his job better and him better and reviewing that article, that old interview seem to be more consistent with his statement of wanting someone on the same wavelength?

I was just thinking because Brad Pitt said the same thing about Jennifer Aniston before... that he likes her because she's ordinary and i don't think Jennifer Aniston in any part of her life was an ordinary common person at all... hahaha! :D

But i guess what he meant was someone who does not have the airs of a celebrity or someone who's not so frivoulous... Minho might mean it the same way?

After all, who else could be in the same wavelength when you're this comfortable with each other?

snapshot20100101132920.jpg

Or if you can unwrap her bubblegum even before she tells you she wants one just because your instinct tells you she wants it...

29487030.gif

I guess i don't even have to give an answer because just looking at these pictures say everything about the person whom he's on the same wavelength on?

Isn't it so that there was even an interview translated before by Bella where Minho said that Hyesun and him share a "Choonghab"? The kind of connection that married people have where they can already read each others minds even before anyone says anything? :)

And who else can be so ordinary as to not even care whether she goes to an awards night in a uniform or a gown because she does not have the trappings of vanity at all?

MinSun sisters... i guess we all know the answer... it's the person who's been closest to him oncam and offcam this past year... the only girl whom he's constantly seen with, photographed with whether on official functions or during their off days... the Geum Jandi to his Goo Junpyo... none other than Goo Hyesun... hahaha! :D

flower pot, i am agree with all your explanation ...

now i really dont care what did minho's said .. for what? if his answers always different hehehe .. i think he was tired to answer all the same question so thats why his answers werent consistent ....

anyway ,, all minsun shippers, i hope you dont feel dissapointed with the confirmation from minsun, we know the answer, right? as flower pot said "none other than Goo Hye Sun" .... Hyesun always belong to Minho and Minho always belong to Hyesun :wub::wub: cofirmation is nothing than the action said all, girls hehehe ...

4233730595_3c35dd3527_o.jpg

4233730865_25e03b1ee7_o.jpg

cre me

Guest nurulzminoz

@flowerpot I'm so touching with your quotes. I 100% agree with you .

MinSun is REAL!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MINSUN SHIPPERS !!

Happy 2010 everyone!

I can't help but laugh loudly (thank goodness I'm by myself :wacko: ) whenever I see these two smile widely....it makes me think they have a secret and their smiles give a little of it away :P.

I totally agree with FP in that GHS will always be the JD to his JP. No matter what other roles he will take in the future, his role as JP is very significant to him in a way that it catapulted him to fame. And, I suspect, allowed him to have that special relationship (dongseng-noona/boyfriend-girlfriend) that they have now. And, no other role will be as special to MH. And, if through the years they will only remain as friends - if they remain this close as friends, then I am willing to accept that. I would rather know that they will be close friends forever than be lovers for only a moment. XoXo ya'll

look at how happy they are...

Love the way Hye sun's smile..

last time i saw her widely smile like this when she went to SS501 concert with minho and kimbum..and now i saw it again..

minsun.jpg

cr:dc

---------------

FP thanks for your comments and i love it..Geum Jandi is belongs to Goo Junpyo and Goo Hyesun is belong to Lee Minho..

as always.... :lol:

Guest minjee

look at how happy they are...

Love the way Hye sun's smile..

last time i saw her widely smile like this when she went to SS501 concert with minho and kimbum..and now i saw it again..

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu36/nora85/minsun.jpg

cr:dc

---------------

FP thanks for your comments and i love it..Geum Jandi is belongs to Goo Junpyo and Goo Hyesun is belong to Lee Minho..

as always.... :lol:

love ur analysis FP!!! hi, nora! love the pic u shared! :D They both look so happy and congrats to them for winning!! :D :D here's the link from love's screencaps...Minsun were laughing while Yoon Sang Hyun was talking.

091231 Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun @ KBS Drama Awards (combined) [fancam]2

fastforward @ 2:20 :D

cr:meow13131313

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I'm still on cloud nine after watching the KBS awards night,especially seeing our beloved Minsun couple so comfortably with each other. Looking at some pictures above. LMH really takes good care of GHS like a real BF.:) They looked so intimate!! I like it very much when GHS kinda rested her right elbow on LMH shoulder. She looks more relaxed now around LMH compares to previous interactions. Actually, it seems like she's the one who's showing more affection and more vocal about LMH. Well, what do we expect, they've been together for a year now!!:)) What MH said in his latest FM in Taiwan and SG about how she treats GHS like a sister doesn't really seem right seeing how he was so giddy and the way he looked at GHS during and after the awards night!!!! LMH you can't fool us!!! Your actions say it all!! It looks to me that both of you want to let the world know that you're a real couple!!:))

Guest crookshanks_22

sign0077.gif Hello MinSun Sisters!!!

I cant get over with KBS Drama Awards (minsun moments of course :D). Thanks for all the gifs, links, pics & SC's. Special thanks to FP, i always love to read your analysis. happy0144.gif

I have nothing to do earlier so i watched the whole Awards Night once again and look what i've found....another Joondi BOF BTS. Dont think i've seen this before.

htadzs.gif

This is probably NG. I love the way HS hold MH's arm at the same time touching/tapping his back (with tender loving care i should say love0016.gif) while her leg is resting on MH's lap. love0019.giflove0019.giflove0019.gif And the way they laugh...i love it. If only i can put the sound in the gif anim_59.gif

Guest Calistarose

Thanks for the BOF BTS Crooksha@nk, I have not seen that before, and yes it is another spazz worthy clip, i sooo love MINSUN!

Flower Pot, thanks for your insights, I always look forward to your posts, keep them coming!

oh my goodness flowerpot, you always seemed to nail it! yes, ghs' will always be the JD to lmh's JP. and yeah, i don't think he literally means a non-celebrity, certainly it's someone who doesn't act like one.

I also don't buy lmh's statements about his ideal girl that seems to change so often.. all i know is that whenever he is with ghs, he can't hide his happiness and always has a wide smile.. he seems quite nervous and acts like a true gentleman.

and i gotta agree with blooming that GHS seems to be more vocal these days.. i coulndn't count how many times she has been asked who would she choose among the f4 and every single time she gave a safe answer such as each and every one has a quality she likes.. but now she said she will pick LMH and the MC clearly asked that to her as GHS and not as GJD.. oh minsun love.. what a treat!

Guest ching22194

I think its Junpyo's line to Jandi when he said

he's thankful his girlfriend is ordinary...

maybe he's just borrowing the line, a subtle way

to say all he wants is his Jandi.. :lol:

When i think of it they came to the awards night as

Jandi and Junpyo. The character and the real person combined.

As a Minsun shipper i'd ike to think there's something special between them.

thanks everyone for sharing all of these spazz worthy minsun moments. Just wanna say that when Minho unwrapped a gum/candy for hyesun...him doing it was just so intimate. If my guy friend wants to give something for me to eat he'll just hand it to me, but Minno...he's just soooo sweet. Hyesun is all true when she said minho takes good care of her. These two always make me oh sooo giddy! Please keep it coming!

Guest minjee

I know most of us still can't get over the Minsun moments @ KBS Drama Awards, I know I am hehehe :D They're so cute waah!! thanks crookshanks for the NG Jundi gif,,,I remember watching that live but it was so fast like 3 seconds hehehe! :D oh can I ask what song was used in this video? Sounds like Craig David to me ?!? :) thanks in advance!

Awesome vid:

credit:twinkleapril03@YT

^^ true. bless that fan who captured that moment. it may be a simple gesture, but come to think of it, a guy does not unwrap a candy for a girl who he only sees as a friend.. i mean seriously.. hahaha!

Great vid by twinkleapril.. like most people here, i still couldn't get over minsun moments at the kbs awards.. by far, it's the best minsun moment.. both of them won, in a happy mood, lmh is so sweet, ghs is very vocal, lmh looks dashing, ghs looks pretty.. spazz worthy!!!

• Like 1

oh can I ask what song was used in this video? Sounds like Craig David to me ?!? :) thanks in advance!

Awesome vid:

credit:twinkleapril03@YT

hi everyone thank you for all MinSun lovin' stuffs♥

minjee, sorry to cut your post hehe~ yep it's craig david.. the song is "Unbelievable".... :)

love twinkleapril vids♥ ( i'm teary eyed and all smiles while watching it.. huhu)

and thanks alots crookshanks for the gif... :)

and thanks a million to FP for the moving insight about our MinSun, we all agree with you... Min♥Sun is really couple.. hehehe~