♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

OMG! that magic moment happened again when Hyesun awarded Top Excellence Actress. I can see the proud smile on Minho's face. Hyesun thanks Minho during her speech and camera shot that satisfied smile of Minho :wub:

@love, yes, I watch it live on kbs website.

ohhhh i want to watch live too hehehe

waiting for your minsun cut video, i want to see the proud smile on minho's face hehehe

Thanks Ladies, for sharing all Minsun moments and informations. That's why I love this thread. It's faster than any other news out there!!! I trust this thread more than tabloids...LOL.

Now, for real, I can see LMH love look to GHS. Thanks so much for sharing the capture of the vid. I can't wait to have faster internet connection so I can watch them all in youtube or somewhere. I hope someone in this thread will share the short videos of this KBS awards show.

The news about this couple winning the award is very precious to me. now my new year's eve is not so boring anymore....This KBS award is sooooo pro Minsuners...:). I mean why they shoot Minho while Hyesun give the speech? And is this show only for the actors/actress? They don't let the actress take their partner to this award? Just curious.

Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope and wait for next Minsun moments...

whoa!!! thank you soo very much for al the updates MinSun sisters! wow, our couple WON.... yippeee!!!! yey!!! soo happyyyyy...

Very happy to celebrate New Year with such wonderful news that they won! :)

yes, dear meow, pls share with us the MinSun all clips of the event, i haven't had a chance to watch online cuz it's always buffering and very slow, i can't capture MinSun sweet moments, even when LMH got award, Hyesun and when they were in the stage together with other couple i got no chance to see properly.. so we're counting on you.. hehehe~ thanks in advance! and also to everyone who will share updates, thank you thank you :)

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of us and to our beloved couple, MinSun♥

Guest yuki_akira

hello minsun sisters !!!!

"Wealth is measured by the number of friends and not money. Thanks for being part of my fortune."

Happy New year !!!!!

Guest flower pot

On the KBS couple award clip, i believe Minho was asked whose performance among all those who imitated Junpyo did he like and he said Park Myungsoo from Infinity Challenge?

What about Hyesun? What did she say that made her say Lee Minho and made both of them smile so shyly as if they're holding in their laughter? hehehe!

I love how the other actors and actresses were focused smiling oh so widely over their cuteness... they just have that good vibes that seem to rub off on everyone...

HappyNewYearEveryone.jpg

A toast not just to the success that our couple is enjoying tonight but to the strength of the sisterhood and the flames of love that the captain of our ship Minho and Hyesun just keeps burning...

Have a great 2010 everyone!

It really made my day to see all these KBS pics of BOF couple - Minho and Hye Sun. My heartiest congratulations to them for winning the best couple award, best newcomer award by Minho, netizen and excellent actress award by Hye Sun. These awards are in recognition of their acting talents and all their hardwork are not in vain :D

What a rewarding climax for them at end of 2009 and these awards are "a booster and propellor" to more greater things to come in the New Year for them! :lol::D

Unfortunately I also missed watching online ... :mellow: Hope someone could post the full version especially on Minsun couple part tomorrow ...... :rolleyes:

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing all the updates, news, pics and clips of this wonderful pair :D

HELLO TO ALL MINSUN SHIPPER HERE!!!

The KBS Award 2009 really left us with the very good memory and sweet interaction with the awards won by minsun... :lol:

we left 2009 with the good memory and i hope for the more successful and joyful for minsun and minsunners here!!

Thanks 2009 for a wonderful year and welcome 2010 to more wonderful events to come!

GOD BLESS ALL MINSUNNERS AND FOR MINHO AND HYE SUN!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!

Luv ya!!

Nana.

Guest crookshanks_22

Minsun Best Couple Award

THANK YOU lediemkieu FOR THE CLIP:

The ladyMC asked LMH which parody of Goo Joon Pyo he enjoyed the best and he says he like the one by comedian Park Myung Soo. GHS was asked the tougher question: As GHS and not as GJD, out of all the charming F4, which one would you choose? So appropriately for this Best Couple award portion of the show, GHS says, she picks Lee Min Ho. The ladyMC says that, yes, they really are like the best couple. (LMH and GHS both smile.)

Thanks to susAmerica of GHS thread for english translation! MinSun free-love-smileys-882.giffree-love-smileys-882.giffree-love-smileys-882.gif

GHS's acceptance speech

BOF heroin GHS's acceptance speech: <I did not even think that I will get this award but I thank you. It has been a year since the end of BOF and time really passes too quickly. I want to send my thank you to all the actors and the staff who worked so hard. It is also an honor for me to receive this award with Kim Tae Hee Sunbae. Also, I want to thank Lee Minho who so charmingly worked so well along with me. Wow, the Best Actress,,for me, it was an honor just to have worked with the BOF staff. I don't know what to say for this honor. I want to thank the staff for helping me to make the role so good.>

credit to susAmerica of GHS thread

MINSUN SISTERS!!!! What a great night right! so many things to spazz about! what a way to welcome 2010..

anyway here's the translation of GHS's speech. Got this from GHS's thread. Thanks to susAmerica:

BOF heroin GHS's acceptance speech: <I did not even think that I will get this award but I thank you. It has been a year since the end of BOF and time really passes too quickly. I want to send my thank you to all the actors and the staff who worked so hard. It is also an honor for me to receive this award with Kim Tae Hee Sunbae. Also, I want to thank Lee Minho who so charmingly worked so well along with me. Wow, the Best Actress,,for me, it was an honor just to have worked with the BOF staff. I don't know what to say for this honor. I want to thank the staff for helping me to make the role so good.>

no wonder minho cant hide his delight! love them sooo much!

Guest flower pot

Wahhhhh!!! Sharing translations that would surely make any MinSun shippers heart beat wildly...

Hyesun's acceptance speech for BEST ACTRESS:

minsunkbs6.jpg

I did not even think that I will get this award but I thank you. It has been a year since the end of BOF and time really passes too quickly. I want to send my thank you to all the actors and the staff who worked so hard. It is also an honor for me to receive this award with Kim Tae Hee Sunbae.

Also, I want to thank Lee Minho who so charmingly worked so well along with me. Wow, the Best Actress,,for me, it was an honor just to have worked with the BOF staff. I don't know what to say for this honor. I want to thank the staff for helping me to make the role so good.

(WAHHHHHHHHH!!! So she did single out Minho and i love how she put it... CHARMINGLY...maybe it's because he's charmed his way into his heart... hahaha! :lol:)

FOR THE BEST COUPLE AWARD

LMH and GHS BEST COUPLE CUT

The ladyMC asked LMH which parody of Goo Joon Pyo he enjoyed the best and he says he like the one by comedian Park Myung Soo.

GHS was asked the tougher question:

17138052.png

As GHS and not as GJD, out of all the charming F4, which one would you choose?

GHS says, she picks Lee Min Ho.

The ladyMC says that, yes, they really are like the best couple. (LMH and GHS both smile.)

*SPAZZES AND DIES*

And of course the pictures wouldn't lie... Once the female MC finished her question to Hyesun Minho evaded her gaze and looked upwards as if he's preventing himself from smiling...

89036201.png

Afterwhich Hyesun instinctively looked up to him as if a deer caught in headlights and Minho still kept his gaze averted... (Hahaha! Isn't that a sign of guilt Lee Minho? wehehehe! What are you guilty about!)

33892601.png

Hyesun hesitated a bit and started answering the question... Even before she has started Minho already gave out a small chuckle as if he can't help control his happiness that he just had to laugh at that given moment when nothing is supposed to be funny...

99878284.png

And when she finally answered and gave LEE MINHO's name, Hyesun looked so painfully shy while Minho lets go of control and lets himself loose... I HAVE NEVER SEEN MINHO SMILE AS WIDELY as if he just won the lottery... hahaha! :lol:

41173160.png

He looks so proud and ecstatic at the same time and Hyesun looked as if she was just a girl who just gave her suitor her big YES after being wooed for sometime... wahahaha!

27180130.png

For goodness sakes, if they're just friends, Hyesun would not feel so awkward and shy answering the question because they are in the same business and i'm sure Minho would understand her standard answer... but no... it was as if she said something taboo and Minho just had to be so happy beside her grinning like a loony that i was afraid his face would already split in half over how widely he was smiling... hahaha! :D

Perhaps it was because it's the first time Hyesun didn't give a safe answer in public when asked the same question and his shouts of Me, Me in Taiwan when Hyesun was asked to pick a boyfriend among all the F4 has now not gone unheard... wahahaha! :wub:

No wonder even the actors watching them looked as if they were spazzing and smiling widely... somehow they just have that effect on people watching them... hahaha!