♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Translation of the Minsun cut video:

blue_angle, thanks for the translation!!

When I watched the part where MH gave M&Ms to HS, it reminded me of what MH said in his interview which recently published in Singapore newspaper (refer to LMH thread page 539):

When asked for an advice on how to woo a woman, MH said, "Of course if u have money and can give your gf presents, it will be helpful. But I think sincerity and being honest and really nice to the person will work. Even if you're giving just a snack, if you're sincere and honest, it'll translate".

When you look at HS's face when she catched that M&M's from MH, you'd know that the tips MH gave in the interview's really works. At least for him! :D

Btw, in the same article, MH said that in keeping with his flair of romance, the superpower he most wants to have is "the ability to know and understand the other person thoughts and feelings". Isn't HS is widely known as someone who is quite complicated and 4-dimensional because she has deeper thoughts which is above the average? :rolleyes:

In the same article also, MH said that he doesn't have anything against woman with make-up but too much make-up is not attractive. How could he say that when he's the endorser of Etude! But I think it was a slip of tongue. He's forgotten that he was the endorser of EH and just talked as LMH, a man who's attracted to a natural beauty. :P

She said she's a 벽거리 (byuk guh ri), which means a wall hanger. For instance, a plasma tv is called "byuk guh ri tv" because it's hung on the wall. Here, I don't think what she says really makes sense. Perhaps she's hanging onto the window, so she's saying she's like a wall decoration?

According to the japanese subtitle, yes, HS said she's a wall decorations.

Guest ching22194

blue angel thanks for the translation.

this new bts is so much fun to watch.

hyesun just love to bully minho and minho is more than willing...

during filming hyesun slept for only an hour and minho for 2 hours? is that correct?

it seems like they can have much time to sleep if they just stop playing/fooling around

during break time. behind the scene is another drama unfolding..

Guest honeypia

omigosh dramalovers, the bears are totally cute!!!!!!! those are really lovely and am sure our JOONDI will surely love those gifts!!!! :D thank you so much and we hope we can deliver it to them personally :D

Guest rheatamparong

omigosh dramalovers, the bears are totally cute!!!!!!! those are really lovely and am sure our JOONDI will surely love those gifts!!!! :D thank you so much and we hope we can deliver it to them personally :D

hi to all in this thread im newbie here im a silent lurker in joondi thread.can i join here so been idolising joondi so perfect for each other couple :o:)

first of all, thank you so much blue_angel and jujol

Where has this MinSun gone to? how come we don't see this same playfulness now?

I love MinHo in this. He's really acting like an oppa, just trying to play along with a very bubbly(rare?) goo hye sun.

I wonder if they still act like this when the camera is not around.

Guest seacliffs

Hello everyone, I've been a silent reader here,LMH and GHS thread. I really enjoy reading here at soompi. I became a Minsun fun after watching BOF and continue to get addicted. I really like their tandem off/on camera. I hope that they will become a real couple.

Thank you guys for posting all the BTS videos of BOF. I feel giddy every time I watch them. They look very happy and playful with each other company. LMH is a true gentleman when it comes to GHS. I have a feeling that he likes her. It seems like there's a lot of rumors about them lately that they are dating. Is that true? Both of them looks like they're in love!! :wub:

I visited LMH thread and noticed something from one of his Trugen's photo that he's wearing a couple ring on his left ring finger that I've never seen before especially that particular ring.:)) If that's indeed a couple ring, I wonder who's the lucky girl that wearing the other pair. I just remember during the Singapore Etude House interview about the romantic thing that he did to his girlfriend. I wonder if that's the couple ring???

Guest keczianthei

this page is packed with goodies.. :)

thanks to meow13 for the BTS vid and to phanlinh_111 for the joondi cut.. :wub:

appreciate the translation of the vid blue_angel_1004.. they're just too playful when not filming, eh?

dramalovers26, those bears are cute!!

and minjee, yes i also noticed it when MH touched HS' hair when she was talking.. i loved that part as well... keke..

When I watched the part where MH gave M&Ms to HS, it reminded me of what MH said in his interview which recently published in Singapore newspaper (refer to LMH thread page 539):

When asked for an advice on how to woo a woman, MH said, "Of course if u have money and can give your gf presents, it will be helpful. But I think sincerity and being honest and really nice to the person will work. Even if you're giving just a snack, if you're sincere and honest, it'll translate".

When you look at HS's face when she catched that M&M's from MH, you'd know that the tips MH gave in the interview's really works. At least for him! :D

In the same article also, MH said that he doesn't have anything against woman with make-up but too much make-up is not attractive. How could he say that when he's the endorser of Etude! But I think it was a slip of tongue. He's forgotten that he was the endorser of EH and just talked as LMH, a man who's attracted to a natural beauty. :P

now that you mentioned that jujol, i remembered in one of their BTS that MH said he bought HS some meals(i think 3x? correct me if im wrong. :lol:)

and regarding his comment about preferring women with less makeup, we've had the same thoughts! i immediately thought of him being the endorser of EH. :lol: he prolly forgot about it for that second and just wanted to give his honest opinion.. :wub:

and thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread.. appreciate it! *okay, imma be back to lurking mode*

Guest junpyo.jandi

Soooo silent....

I hope Noona Hye sun and LMH will suprise us again...

Btw Noona hye sun's B-day is already near.... I hope her special someone will make a romantic surprise for her... :rolleyes:

Hello, friends in MinSun!

Thanks for the BOF BTS vids, meow! l really enjoyed watching them

Looking forward for more.. Now I'm more inspired to make more

MinSUn MVs.

Guest girlnextstall

hi everyone, im new here! ^_^ ive been lurking around for a few months already and now... well, i guess im finally "out" in the open! please welcome me to your minsun world! :wub:

Guest petite girl

Hello All JoonDi/MinSun Shippers... :D

meow... your welcome!! :D and thanks to for the Mnet video.. MinSun are soooo cute.. ehehehe... :lol:

blue angel 1004... thanks alot for translations.. *BIG HUGS*

dramalovers26... OMG! those teddy bears are soooo cute.... They will love it.. hehe...

natcza.. thank u soo muh for the videos... :)

girlnextstall.. welcome to JoonDi Thread... and Happy posting.. you are so welcome here.. :D

honeypia... OMG! yes pia.. MinSun Please SURPRISE us!!!! :rolleyes:

I want to share my new minsun video.... Mnet video inspired me to make another minsun video... They always makes me smile... ahaha... :lol: I hope you guys like it.... ENJOY!!!! :D

Guest rheatamparong

meow... your welcome!! :D and thanks to for the Mnet video.. MinSun are soooo cute.. ehehehe... :lol:

blue angel 1004... thanks alot for translations.. *BIG HUGS*

dramalovers26... OMG! those teddy bears are soooo cute.... They will love it.. hehe...

natcza.. thank u soo muh for the videos... :)

girlnextstall.. welcome to JoonDi Thread... and Happy posting.. you are so welcome here.. :D

honeypia... OMG! yes pia.. MinSun Please SURPRISE us!!!! :rolleyes:

I want to share my new minsun video.... Mnet video inspired me to make another minsun video... They always makes me smile... ahaha... :lol: I hope you guys like it.... ENJOY!!!! :D

how cute your MV petite girl so amazing minsun makes my day complete all of their video was all great :lol:

Guest junpyo.jandi

I love all your MINSUN videos....... It really ease my loneliness......

Advance happy birthday to our princess.... Hye Sun....

Guest ching22194

i realy love the video, specially the first part. and the music is great, my favorite from BSB.

The timing is perfect! thanks for sharing, couldn't stop smiling... ;)

Guest girlnextstall

thank you Petite girl for the warm welcome! ^_^ Ive become a BOF/Minsun fan since i first watched it... Been lurking for a while too. hehe! Minsun vids and sightings has become one of my inspirations in every day life... hehe! I really MISS them and BOF as well.

Oh, since its Hye Sun's birthday is coming up, i have decided to share with you this fanfic that i have been keeping to myself for quite sometime now. hehe! This is the only birthday gift i can possibly offer to our dear Hye Sun and to all MinSun shippers who would feel like celebrating too. hehe!

here's the link guys, please give all your love and support with my very first JunDi fanfic! fighting!!! Please feel free to comment, suggest or share your thoughts with me, fellow shippers!!!

JunDi: Kiss in the Breakdown

thank you so much! feels great to be here!

Guest flower pot

Better late than never but sharing my thoughts on the Episode 4 BTS in Caledonia...

Oh the ways i love this BTS i have almost lost count... watching MinSun's interaction offcam is like having a free pass to discover how their relationship has blossomed from the obvious childish flirtations and attraction that they had in the past to the closeness that they share now...

It was very obvious how they have really hit it off from the very beginning and the more i get to watch how they are in real life... the more i fall in love with how much chemistry these two has... It's so obvious that there's something going on there more than what work really requires... hehehe!

Starting at 0:28

GHS crying

LMH: Jandi baht, pick it up and eat it!

GHS: I'm not eating that!

Starting at 0:46

LMH: Eat this!

Girl on the side: Throw that away!

GHS: It's all your fault!

Starting at 1:05

GHS: Say "ah!"

LMH: You're going to throw it hard!

GHS: No I won't. I'll throw it like this... Say "ah!" I said say "ah!" Just do it once!

Starting at 1:30

LMH: Oh, that was pretty good!

GHS: You're supposed to catch it and eat it!

I think Hyesun calling Minho her pet siberian husky has deep roots that can be traced to the first few times that they were together...

I would not be surprised anymore if they have kept this term of affection up to now because in this BTS alone, Minho is so whipped that Hyesun can get him to do anything that she wants to... hahaha! LOL

I love how Minho has protested in the beginning how Hyesun would throw the candies at him hard and yet he was still following her every whim... hehe!

I think instead of Hyun Joong and Su Ae, Hyesun and Minho can be the literal remake of Kimi Wa Petto (YOU ARE MY PET) because indeed, Minho is acting like Hyesun has him on a leash... hahaha! :lol:

PS: How sweet is that when Minho immediately replaced Hyesun's chocolates with new ones when she dropped it? I think he really knows that the way to her heart is through her stomach...

Starting at 3:01

GHS: Do you consider yourself good looking?

LMH: Huh? (Laughing) Give me that camera!

Starting at 3:21

LMH: Do you consider yourself sexy?

GHS: No.

LMH: Do you consider yourself cute?

LMH: Do you consider yourself pretty?

LMH: Do you consider yourself [i can't hear what he says here]? Do you just have no thoughts?

GHS squints her eyes at LMH.

Starting at 3:35

LMH: Your face is coming out nice right now.

GHS: Stop it!

LMH: I think I'm better at filming stuff like this.

GHS: Director. Get the director!

Oh the flirtation! It seems like Minho and Hyesun are channelling their attraction towards the questions that they each ask of the other...

After all, how can one ask those questions if they don't think that the other look that way to them... hahaha!

goodlooking.png

I love how Minho and Hyesun both got so conscious of the way that the interrogation is going that Minho had to get the camera and train it on Hyesun instead and when it was Hyesun's term to be filmed and Minho to interrogate her, Hyesun has to change the subject and call the PD when Minho told her she looks nice...

No wonder they were all complaining about the lack of sleep in Caledonia... If only they spent less time flirting, horsing around and playing cameraman to each other i guess they would have had more rest time but i know it wouldn't be as much fun...hehehe!

MinSun sisters, ever thought about how MinSun can be in a roomful of people and yet they still find ways to spend some quality time alone together? It seems like everyone in the cast and crew lets them have their own personal space which is probably the reason also why they got so close to one another...

Starting at 5:28

KB: But he still only films you, noona. When you rewind everything he's shot so far, it's all Jandi and Ga Eul. And the two foreign women. Wow, I was shocked!

GHS: Jun Pyo, you too will be filmed if you sit next to me.

(Pause) He's insolent.

LMH: Insolent.

GHS: When noona is talking...

LMH: Get off now! I rented this train!

So much for the noona...Asking Hyesun to get off his train playfully is not so dongsenglike... hahaha!

Seriously Bum and Minho made me laugh so much in this part... hahaha!

And when Minho touched Hyesun's hair, It was so random and out of the blue... like he just can't help himself from touching her... to think that Hyesun was not even talking about him when he did that... So playfully flirtatious! I swear i died right there! hahaha!

haire.png

Do they also share ipods during breaks? How cute is that? :)

ipodn.png