♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

posted this on HS's thread but think those here may be interested as well.

"열도 한류열풍 재점화"

"Feverish Korean Wave Reignites"

이민호·구혜선 日TV 출연 '꽃남' 촬영 뒷얘기 소개

The sequel that introduces Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun, who took part in BOF aired on 日TV(Japan TV)

12월 케이블 채널 방송 앞두고 홍보 인터뷰도 진행

it will be aired on the cable channel come december, interview also takes place

강은영기자 kiss@spotshankook.co.kr

배우 이민호와 구혜선이 하반기 일본 내 한류 재점화에 나선다.

Actor Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun partakes in the Korean wave in Japan during the second half of the year.

두 사람은 오는 24일 일본 TBS의 심야 오락 프로그램 <아카데미 나이트>에 등장해 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 촬영 비하인드 등을 밝힌다. 이들은 또한 오는 12월 케이블 채널 Mnet 재팬에서도 <꽃보다 남자> 방영이 결정되면서 이를 위한 홍보 인터뷰도 진행해 전파를 탈 예정이다.

The two of them will appear on Japan TBS's late night program "Academy Night" on the coming 24th (sept) and reveal some behind the scenes stories. Also since "Boys Over Flowers" was aired on the cable channel Mnet Japan, an interview conducted with Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun will also be released on the same channel during December.

<꽃보다 남자>의 한 관계자는 "두 사람은 지난 5일과 6일 일본 요코하마에서 진행된 프로모션 일정 동안 방송사 인터뷰를 소화했다. 두 사람이 주인공인 데다 드라마에 대한 반응도 좋아 각 방송사와 단독 인터뷰를 진행한 것"이라고 말했다.

A representative of "Boys Over Flowers" stated that the two main casts participated in the japan Yokohama promotion during the 5th and 6th, and during their schedule in Japan, they met up with each of the broadcasting companies of the drama for interviews and also for individual interviews.

이민호와 구혜선의 모습이 담긴 영상은 TBS와 Mnet 재팬을 통해 예고편처럼 방영될 예정이다. 지난 4월 프로모션 이후 이번 인터뷰가 전파를 타면서 <꽃보다 남자>에 대한 기대치를 올려 놓았다.

The appearances of Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun will be shown as preview clips on both TBS and Mnet Japan. Since the popularity for BOF has been ignited to a greated degree since the last Japan promotion in April, expectations have also gotten higher.

이민호와 구혜선은 청춘스타로서 일본 현지 팬들에게 좋은 인상을 심어주면서 러브콜이 끊이지 않고 있다. 이 관계자는 "이민호와 구혜선이 특별한 일본 활동을 하지 않았음에도 일본의 드라마나 영화 분야 관계자들로부터 호감을 얻고 있다. 두 사람이 이번 기회를 통해 본격적인 일본 진출도 꾀할 수 있을 것으로 보인다"고 설명했다.

The youthful images of Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun have left a good impression on the Japan fans, and interest in them has not ceased. Although Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun did not participate in any special activities in Japan, representatives in the field of dramas and movies have a good opinion of them. This seems to be a good opportunity for them if they want to seriously advance their career in Japan.

source: http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...06360697630.htm

Guest blooming

posted this on HS's thread but think those here may be interested as well.

"열도 한류열풍 재점화"

"Feverish Korean Wave Reignites"

이민호·구혜선 日TV 출연 '꽃남' 촬영 뒷얘기 소개

The sequel that introduces Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun, who took part in BOF aired on 日TV(Japan TV)

12월 케이블 채널 방송 앞두고 홍보 인터뷰도 진행

it will be aired on the cable channel come december, interview also takes place

강은영기자 kiss@spotshankook.co.kr

배우 이민호와 구혜선이 하반기 일본 내 한류 재점화에 나선다.

Actor Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun partakes in the Korean wave in Japan during the second half of the year.

두 사람은 오는 24일 일본 TBS의 심야 오락 프로그램 <아카데미 나이트>에 등장해 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 촬영 비하인드 등을 밝힌다. 이들은 또한 오는 12월 케이블 채널 Mnet 재팬에서도 <꽃보다 남자> 방영이 결정되면서 이를 위한 홍보 인터뷰도 진행해 전파를 탈 예정이다.

The two of them will appear on Japan TBS's late night program "Academy Night" on the coming 24th (sept) and reveal some behind the scenes stories. Also since "Boys Over Flowers" was aired on the cable channel Mnet Japan, an interview conducted with Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun will also be released on the same channel during December.

<꽃보다 남자>의 한 관계자는 "두 사람은 지난 5일과 6일 일본 요코하마에서 진행된 프로모션 일정 동안 방송사 인터뷰를 소화했다. 두 사람이 주인공인 데다 드라마에 대한 반응도 좋아 각 방송사와 단독 인터뷰를 진행한 것"이라고 말했다.

A representative of "Boys Over Flowers" stated that the two main casts participated in the japan Yokohama promotion during the 5th and 6th, and during their schedule in Japan, they met up with each of the broadcasting companies of the drama for interviews and also for individual interviews.

이민호와 구혜선의 모습이 담긴 영상은 TBS와 Mnet 재팬을 통해 예고편처럼 방영될 예정이다. 지난 4월 프로모션 이후 이번 인터뷰가 전파를 타면서 <꽃보다 남자>에 대한 기대치를 올려 놓았다.

The appearances of Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun will be shown as preview clips on both TBS and Mnet Japan. Since the popularity for BOF has been ignited to a greated degree since the last Japan promotion in April, expectations have also gotten higher.

이민호와 구혜선은 청춘스타로서 일본 현지 팬들에게 좋은 인상을 심어주면서 러브콜이 끊이지 않고 있다. 이 관계자는 "이민호와 구혜선이 특별한 일본 활동을 하지 않았음에도 일본의 드라마나 영화 분야 관계자들로부터 호감을 얻고 있다. 두 사람이 이번 기회를 통해 본격적인 일본 진출도 꾀할 수 있을 것으로 보인다"고 설명했다.

The youthful images of Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun have left a good impression on the Japan fans, and interest in them has not ceased. Although Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun did not participate in any special activities in Japan, representatives in the field of dramas and movies have a good opinion of them. This seems to be a good opportunity for them if they want to seriously advance their career in Japan.

source: http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...06360697630.htm

Hi,

I hope they can make a drama or movie again soon. They really have a good chemistry on/off camera. They are picture perfect!!! More powers to their careers and to all BOF cast....

ク・ヘソンかジュンくん

どっちかがインタビューに

答えてるときにミノくんが

飛んでる虫を掴むような

動きをしたんです 笑

で、インタビュー答え終わった

あとに、どうしたんですか?て

ユミさんが聞いたら

『いや、ヘソンssiの前に

埃が舞っていたので取ったんです』

(もちろん韓国語)

source: http://blog.crooz.jp/usr/113r/0604y/show_a...d=on&no=301

cr: baidu

Note: Actually Shaz has translated this fan account but if I'm not mistaken Shaz translated it from the Chinese translation. So I'm just going to re-translate it from the first-hand account.

Translation [[

When Ku Hyesun or Joon, either one, was answering (interview) questions,

Minho was doing movements like he's catching a bug. Laugh.

So, after finished answering the interview,

when he (Minho) was asked "what was wrong (why did you do movement like that)?" by Yumi-san (must be the host/reporter),

(Minho answered) "No, because the dust was fluttering in front of Hyesun-shi, so I took/catched it"

(Of course (Minho answered) in Korean) ]]

It seems that MH was very concerned about HS, he just could not let HS get distracted by the dust (what kind of dust?), or he just did not want HS's pretty face get smudged with the dust (I really need to know what kind of dust here). You see, even the host could not tell what he was doing. Meaning that, it wasn't a big deal/problem actually. If it were, sure the host would ask HS to shift seat, etc. If the dust were fluttering in front of Joon, I don't think Minho would bother to catch it :D

I hope I can watch the video of this.

P/S: bellaangel, thx!

Guest blooming

Good morning Minsun addicts,

I'm really getting suspicious now between minsun's fan signing schedules. First on 9-12-09. Hysun has her Doutor coffee fan signing and supposed to be Minho Etude house fan signing too on the same day and it was moved to 9-19-09 for some personal agenda who know what?? and guess what again this morning I read on Hyesun forum that she has another fan signing on 9-19-09 for her CD and guess what again, Minho's Etude house fan signing that was re scheduled on 9-19-09 were canceled again and this time they said because of the sponsors. Don't you think guys this is too many coincidence?? :D:lol:

Have a nice day everyone!!!

Blooming

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun Shippers!!!

I make LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV again... this time i used song "A BEAUTIFUL MESS by JASON MRAZ" as my background music video.. I hope you enjoy my video... thanks for watchinG!!! :D

this video also requested by jenny @ LMH soompi.. jenny if you read this.. this video is for you.. i included BTS BOF ep 22 as you want.. i hope you like it... ^^

I'm really getting suspicious now between minsun's fan signing schedules. First on 9-12-09. Hysun has her Doutor coffee fan signing and supposed to be Minho Etude house fan signing too on the same day and it was moved to 9-19-09 for some personal agenda who know what?? and guess what again this morning I read on Hyesun forum that she has another fan signing on 9-19-09 for her CD and guess what again, Minho's Etude house fan signing that was re scheduled on 9-19-09 were canceled again and this time they said because of the sponsors. Don't you think guys this is too many coincidence?? :D:lol:

Blooming

Can you explain what you mean by it's a coincidence?

Blooming

Blooming, were you saying that MH purposely cancelled his fansigning to let HS had/has hers? Do you think HS asked him to babysit her two dependents (dog pets)?

Just kidding!!! :lol:

Hello again,

Can someone translate this from BAIDU website. It's written in Korean. There's a bunch of minsun's pictures with coordinated outfits... I guess the Korean netizens are curious about minsun!!! ha!!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=643054457&c...%C9%C6&pn=0

Blooming, the thread is actually in chinese since baidu is a chinese website.

The first post on that website mainly summarizes the events/activities where the pictures posted in the rest of the thread is from.

Thank you a lot,all of you...You guys give me more beliefs in MinSun 's love quarrel...I love them so much

But Could we change the name of the topic ? I have tried to find the topic for Min Sun for such a long time and when Mino's topic was warned,I just found this topic for MinSun.That's because of the name of our topic,isn't it ? I think of course Joon Di love each other ^^ But I want to determine about MinSun's relationship ^^ I think if we change the name,more and more MinSun supporters can find their place to show their love and they won't post it in Min Ho and Hye Sun topic

Please post any pictures or news,or just your thoughts about MinSun...I love reading them :)

Guest pixie_eve

hi lolita,,sorry soompi does not allow coupling here :) we can only talk about them as jandi and junpyo coz they were the main leads in the drama - thus, the coupling

blooming, i duno how to read chinese, but based from the pics, i think u can somehow get that they are talking about the obvious resemblance in MINSUN clothes and everything else that's similar to them ;) The latest of which is the jacket that MH wore when he returned from Australia and HS' jacket when she went to her latest radio guesting wd sasaki. The jacket's length supposedly matched the length of MH's jacket keke and i got to agree wd them on this ;) It's too darn big for HS! hehe.. it looked like a dress on her ;) (she carried it quite handsomely though)

I guess HS is really fancying big sized top these days huh?!! hehehe :lol:;) ;)

Guest jennyalfeche

Hello All MinSun Shippers!!!

I make LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV again... this time i used song "A BEAUTIFUL MESS by JASON MRAZ" as my background music video.. I hope you enjoy my video... thanks for watchinG!!! :D

this video also requested by jenny @ LMH soompi.. jenny if you read this.. this video is for you.. i included BTS BOF ep 22 as you want.. i hope you like it... ^^

pipit! wow so sweet of you.... yey! thanks so much dear.... it means so MUCH to me! to us!

luv yah! see you around! *mwah!*

Guest blooming

hi lolita,,sorry soompi does not allow coupling here :) we can only talk about them as jandi and junpyo coz they were the main leads in the drama - thus, the coupling

blooming, i duno how to read chinese, but based from the pics, i think u can somehow get that they are talking about the obvious resemblance in MINSUN clothes and everything else that's similar to them ;) The latest of which is the jacket that MH wore when he returned from Australia and HS' jacket when she went to her latest radio guesting wd sasaki. The jacket's length supposedly matched the length of MH's jacket keke and i got to agree wd them on this ;) It's too darn big for HS! hehe.. it looked like a dress on her ;) (she carried it quite handsomely though)

I guess HS is really fancying big sized top these days huh?!! hehehe :lol:;) ;)

Hi pixie_eve,

I agree 100%. I found another resemblance with their New Balance shoes not the pink one. It's like yellow and grey. I think she was wearing it during the radio show with Yimura and Minho was wearing it too.If you remember before BOF Hyesun style was not like that she's very conservative not funky and then now it's the opposite. Who made her change the way she dress up!!! he.he....:))))

I agree 100%. I found another resemblance with their New Balance shoes not the pink one. It's like yellow and grey. I think she was wearing it during the radio show with Yimura and Minho was wearing it too.If you remember before BOF Hyesun style was not like that she's very conservative not funky and then now it's the opposite. Who made her change the way she dress up!!! he.he....:))))

Blooming, I wish you can share the photos of HS with that shoes and MH with the matching shoes.

Anyway, I totally agree with you. During early BOF, I spent some times to know more about our Jandi, I checked her profile and spent hours browsing her photos those available in Internet. Like you said she wasn't a funky type before. She's just a normal girl. It's quite hard to find her in black, white and grey outfits. And those leather bands with metal studs...no way! In fact, at the airport on her way to 1st Japan fanmeeting, she's still her ownself.

Then she started to change into someone else during her 1st film festival, when she wore that 'you know which' T. I remember reading I post in GHS's thread in relation to her photos from that film festival, "she looks like the female version of LMH". And I just couldn't agree more :D . Then her appearance at the airport on their way to Taiwan... black, white, grey ...aren't they MH's colours? I remember reading one of MH's interviews, he said his wardrobe mostly black, white and grey. If you notice, she loves black lately. Even in summer! (the Namsan and Teddy museum shooting). And then all the matching shoes, checked shirt, hooded sweater, accessories. And just look at her during Doutor fansigning. She's so different from her ownself but looked so much like 'you know who' in his recent CF. She should have appeared girlish, just like her image in the Doutor CF, because it was Doutor fansigning (don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising her).

Looking at her reminds me of my ownself, when I had crush on this guy. One day I saw him in rose colour shirt and he looked darn handsome in it. The next day, I went to this department store and bought ALL rose colour face towels (I wanted to buy a rose colour shirt, but it would be too obvious, all my arubaito (part-time job) friends would know, so I settled with towels because I always bring face towels to work). However, for some reason, my friends could sense the change in me and they could guess that I like that guy...

The conclusion is, I think she's in love with someone (I'm not saying they're dating). If there's anything I could do to support her, I would do it. Just looking at her glowing complexion makes me so happy.

Guest jenbdiaz

hi jujol, blooming and pixie eve,

i totally agree with you! there's too much of a coincidence that is really hard to ignore. When LMh said in an interview at the movie premiere of My Love By My Side that he wanted to think about love once again, i think he's trying to make a hint that he's really in love right now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Guest chivisale

Hello Minsun sisters!!

Why is this so quiet??

We have to keep the spirit alive, minsun forever!! hahaha...

By the way I have been visiting the hosun forum because this one was so quiet and I found this pic:

11id83o.jpg

Does anybody understand what it says, I'm curious cause it was in hosun forum but I dont undestand at all...

And I don't know if this is repost but just to share something:

2a76c1s.jpg

Guest petite girl

Hello everyone!

Hi jenny... hehehe.. your welcome... :D OMG! i'm so happy to see you here... hehehe..

d900ebfb9b9633bb58ee90a2.jpg

cr: baidu

to all JoonDi/MinSun Moeslem friends here.. i just want to say...

Happy and Blessed Eid Mubarak 1430 H,

I wish you for forgiveness, may Allah blessing you all. Have a nice holiday... :)