♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest sipa

I am very happy with Minho saying that he doesn't understand hyesun's paintings, because to me he's being very honest... to me, it is one more proof that he really likes Hyesun... WHY?

Because even if he doesn't understand her art or doesn't appreciate art... HE WAS STILL THERE TO SUPPORT HER! that is proof that he really likes to be there for her...

As a shipper of this couple, i have learnt to take everything i see and hear in it's entirety... WHAT IS CONSISTENT? WHAT DO THEY SAY ALL THE TIME? We can't judge how they feel about each other just because of a single incident... otherwise if we do that, we'd go crazy... hehehe!

As usual, i like all of your comments, it always made me more comfortable, and this time it seems like a flash.

you reminded me that the significance behind of MH went there. actually, i don't pay too much attention of what mh remarked about hs' painting but focus on his visited only.

for me, i just think that hs is someone important to mh even if they are good friend or in a relationship, so that he went there to support her with a gift even under his busy schedule. this meant a lot.

i do agree with sweetie that they aren't in a relationship yet. but the feelings are there no doubt.

be a minsun shipper, sometimes we felt excited and sometimes went downhill or uncertainty because of their interaction.

i hope that one day, i can hear their announcement of their dating or just let us found out something reliable to prove it.

therefore, i love your SCL very much because it makes my dream comes true.

believe and trust

Guest pixie_eve

U are all so right gals :) Minhoo's presence at the exhibit is in itself a manifestation of how important Hyesun is for him. I mean, Minhoo never went to other f3 events because of his sked, and ryt now (after his 2wk hospitalization) he is more busy than ever, but he still found the time to be there for her. And look at how happy HS is..she's glowing - even an article said that she was smiling the whole time ;)

U could tell he was really planning on surprising her coz he was able to prepare a gift for her while joonie didn't :lol: I guess joonie wasn't prepared hehe :D Minhoo might have asked him to come the last minute to play 2nd fiddle hehe :P peace joonie!! keke and i think MH really wanted joonie to arrive at the exhibit first,, i dunno but i have a feeling that he's like playing up a surprise for her?

and pardon me 4 saying this but i dun expect them to come out with any announcements keke..they are at their peak now, to let the world know of their love is like suicidal hehe so it's just up to us to follow their every move and make our own observations from it ;) MH is always giving us reasons to hope anyways so it's just a matter of time (or maybe it's already done? ) before HS gives in to the power of his persuasion and perseverance keke

Sweetie .. i agree with U - their taiwan trip also gave us a glimpse of a different HS ;) it's different from the JAndi we saw in BOF BTS--somehow things changed for her and she's not anymore the bully and the noona of BOF JP-JD BTS keke..she has become more feminine and shy towards LMH and LMH became more authoritative and confident infront of her ;) u can see that in the exhibit vids too

and Flowerpot is right, wat we need to hold on are the consistencies in THEIR words and actions so... MINSUN fighting!! :wub:

Guest webby

I think joondi lovers are gonna spazz over this:

李民浩广州过生日 自曝感情专一

Lee minho's birthday celebration in Guangzhou (china), revealed that he's single-minded in relationships

韩国2009年上半年大热高收视作品《花样男子》相信对任何电视剧迷都不会陌生,早前台湾版本的《流星花园》日本版的《花样男子》都成为了永恒的经典,韩版中奢华的布景和帅气逼人的四位韩版F4更是该剧当红原因,即将在8号登录星空卫视的《花样男子》,4日韩版F4中的两位主角李民浩、金俊就直接来到广州与媒体及观众面对面,歌迷还在见面会上送上蛋糕庆祝李民浩生日,对于恋爱的尖锐问题也一一作答。

the first para mentions that BOF is very popular and that minho and kimjoon came to Guangzhou to meet with the media and fans, fans prepared a cake to celebrate minho's birthday, and posed minho some penetrating questions about relationships which he replied one by one.

在韩版《花样男子》中饰演具俊表(原漫画中道明寺)一角的李民浩,随着剧集大热及其本身的过人演技一跃成为了一线男演员,饰演郑宇彬(原漫画中的美作)的金俊从本来是歌手到挑战演技同样获得了不少好评。在当天下午的媒体记者会上,两位花美男一登场便引起记者们的一阵狂拍,李民浩金俊脸上一直挂着笑容,并对记者的问题一一详细回答,网易娱乐记者用韩语打过招呼后问到李民浩如果让他重新选择女主角,他会希望哪一位女明星出演杉菜呢?他低头笑了一下称:“我还是会选具慧善为我剧中的女朋友。”而歌手出身的金俊,被问及到拍戏和唱歌哪个更喜欢的时候他说:“很难选择,虽然我是歌手但这次有机会拍摄电视剧也是个很好的经验,接下来我还是会把重心先摆在专辑上,以后遇上适合的角色,我也希望继续拍戏。”

Lee minho who plays the goo junpyo (domyouji tsukasa in original manga) character in BOF has risen to a first-class actor due to the overwhelming popularity of the drama and his outstanding acting skills. Kim joon who plays Song woobin has also transitioned from a singer to an actor and have received favorable response. The two flower boys who were all smiles caused a wide spread of camera flashes as they stood on the stage during the press conference that afternoon, and answered all the questions posed in detail. Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose?" Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo hyesun to act as my girlfriend in the drama." Kim joon was asked whether he preferred singing or acting which he replied that it was hard to choose. Although he is a singer, he thinks acting is a good experience. However he will be concentrating on his album right now. Should he come across a suitable role later, he wishes to continuing acting.

当然在场也不少媒体提问到尖锐又直接的问题,有媒体问起李民浩在《花样男子》中是个既傲慢又专一的人,现实中也会对女朋友很专情吗?最长的恋爱有多久时,他虽然不好意思但还是很老实地回答:“我个人还是比较专一的,恋情最长好像是1年半到2年左右。”而李民浩也透露顶着“花美男”的名字压力很大,而最希望合作的中国女艺人是章子怡。

Of course quite a lot of media posed a lot of straightforward penetrating questions. One in particular asked Lee minho whether he will be equally single-minded towards his girlfriend, since he portrayed an arrogant and single-minded character in BOF. He was also asked how long did his longest relationship last? Lee minho although embarrassed answered honestly, "I'm still a more single-minded person. My longest relationship lasted around one and a half to two years." Lee minho also revealed that he feels the pressure on being called a flower-boy. The female actress from china whom he most wishes to work with is Zhang Ziyi.

cr: baidu

translation: me

Guest rashidi

i think minho do like hyesun a lot.it's kinda obvious and it seem that he's not good in hiding his feeling.he's someone to spoke his heart out.and the recent interview in taiwan proof it all.it's written all over his face keke... ;)

for hyesun, i'm not sure.maybe she was shy haha

Guest szac

Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose?" Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo hyesun to act as my girlfriend in the drama."

Boy! another sign of JP confirming HS as his JD... guess he is totally in love with JD, for other artise they will defintely choose another female artise...but he still choose HS.....hmmm :rolleyes:

We can see he is definetly a honest and shy boy..... and why is he is shy??? guess we all know... :P

Guest sipa

当然在场也不少媒体提问到尖锐又直接的问题,有媒体问起李民浩在《花样男子》中是个既傲慢又专一的人,现实中也会对女朋友很专情吗?最长的恋爱有多久时,他虽然不好意思但还是很老实地回答:“我个人还是比较专一的,恋情最长好像是1年半到2年左右。”而李民浩也透露顶着“花美男”的名字压力很大,而最希望合作的中国女艺人是章子怡。

Of course quite a lot of media posed a lot of straightforward penetrating questions. One in particular asked Lee minho whether he will be equally single-minded towards his girlfriend, since he portrayed an arrogant and single-minded character in BOF. He was also asked how long did his longest relationship last? Lee minho although embarrassed answered honestly, "I'm still a more single-minded person. My longest relationship lasted around one and a half to two years." Lee minho also revealed that he feels the pressure on being called a flower-boy. The female actress from china whom he most wishes to work with is Zhang Ziyi.

cr: baidu

translation: me

MANY MANY THANKS WEBBY :D

my friend was checking in BD too, she told me that, regarding of some postscripts, when the host asked between this question about the longest relationship lasted. the host seem asked MH does he has a girlfriend now. He didn't answer YES or NO, just skip this yes no and just ha ha and asked the host to introduce one to him.

if this is true, mh is playing something psychological warfare for his answer?

for my opinion, if the answer is truth and no any translation mistaken or omission.

i do believe that he has a gf.

Boy! another sign of JP confirming HS as his JD... guess he is totally in love with JD, for other artise they will defintely choose another female artise...but he still choose HS.....hmmm :rolleyes:

We can see he is definetly a honest and shy boy..... and why is he is shy??? guess we all know... :P

YEA szac, i do agree with you :D

However, i got the feeling that this is just half and half? ;)

I do understand that MH still choose HS to act as his gf in BOF because of courtesy?

if he answered the other female artress, would it be make HS embarrassing? I don't know! :wacko:

anyway,,,mh,,,y u seem shy to answer this question........

Lee minho who plays the goo junpyo (domyouji tsukasa in original manga) character in BOF has risen to a first-class actor due to the overwhelming popularity of the drama and his outstanding acting skills. Kim joon who plays Song woobin has also transitioned from a singer to an actor and have received favorable response. The two flower boys who were all smiles caused a wide spread of camera flashes as they stood on the stage during the press conference that afternoon, and answered all the questions posed in detail. Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose?" Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo hyesun to act as my girlfriend in the drama." Kim joon was asked whether he preferred singing or acting which he replied that it was hard to choose. Although he is a singer, he thinks acting is a good experience. However he will be concentrating on his album right now. Should he come across a suitable role later, he wishes to continuing acting.

webby! thanks for this! whatta nice news to start my day!319241rhcu4ls8np.gif

MINSUN sharing again same sense of style:

47722815.jpg

Guest szac

webby! thanks for this! whatta nice news to start my day!319241rhcu4ls8np.gif

MINSUN sharing again same sense of style:

47722815.jpg

Thanks Pink fairy for remindling.... no wonder I find Jp's dressing familiar.... they starting to look alike... :rolleyes:

Guest mytafan

Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose?" Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo hyesun to act as my girlfriend in the drama."

ey

thanks Webby for the translation :) I really that part - the way JP answers he would choose GHS as his gf in BOF definitely...normally, Minho often call GHS noona but this time, he just names GHS..well...it seems like in he 's seeing GHS as a woman now and not noona anymore. :P That point keep my hope for Joondi even more than before...hehehe...

One more thing I'd share with you, gals

The way he leans his head towards JD is so adorable and more intimate :rolleyes:

boy.jpg

and for this pic, I see it's quiet different than the above one, they just like friends ...no chemistry between them

boy1.jpg

cr:dc

Guest justiiine

OHMYGAAHH. you do not know how much i am spazzing right now. haha that news alone made my day ^^

just a question, when will they be going to their china trip? and will GHS come with them?

Guest ml_87

OHMYGAAHH. you do not know how much i am spazzing right now. haha that news alone made my day ^^

just a question, when will they be going to their china trip? and will GHS come with them?

the China's promotion held yesterday. only Mino and Joonie went,dear :rolleyes:

Guest F33L1

woow..i just love seeing them together...junpyo and jandi

i agree with mytafan...we can see the difference of chemistry between those pictures

can't wait for their next project..i hope producer will pairing them together in the next drma :)

Guest aliffa

guys i looked for several pages behind but seems not found the info regarding of MH gift for HS when he attended HS exhibit ..

can i ask what kind a gift exactly that MH give to HS ??

thank u so much for your answer ... :):)

Guest ml_87

guys i looked for several pages behind but seems not found the info regarding of MH gift for HS when he attended HS exhibit ..

i'd love to know, too :D . but i doubt it. JD didnt open it there so only her and JP know :rolleyes:

Guest spring&candygirl

the new minsun pics from taiwan are soo cute!!! and minho saying he'd still choose hyesun to play jandi just proves how close they ae ^_^ but too bad...i think hyesun won't be in the china promos with minho..only woobin..too bad =(

Guest kasualane

i'd love to know, too :D . but i doubt it. JD didnt open it there so only her and JP know :rolleyes:

hi !!! if i'm not mistaken, I read it somewhere (sorry, I forget where) that MH gift to HS is a BELT.