♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest aprilfool

i'm so happy since yesterday.i feel like i'm in heaven.. heee....thanks for all the photos and translations. i luv the way minho looks to hye sun is so cute. they are so perfect each other.i luv this thread and can't forget for one day.

Guest pixie_eve

SHAZ!! muah muah! thanks a lot for the trans Sis :)

[TRENDY's remarks - GHS who initally thought that she had escaped the awkward interview did not expect the questioning on kiss scene to continue. LMH who noticed her shyness remarked jokingly: you are giving the impression that you did not like filming the kiss scenes with me!

HS: As this was the first production that i have so many kiss scenes so it was embarrassing. [she lowers her head shyly again after answering)

hahaha,,Y are us so defensive Junpyo?? dun worry u know in ur heart that JD LIKES ur kissing scenes keke..that maybe the reason Y she can't answer :lol: afraid she's revealing much of herself to fans if she says her true feelings bout the "JP-JD kisses" keke

Q: according to sources we hear, GHS can eat alot, more than the F4. Is that true?

[TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

HS: Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

MH: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.

This is one example of how JUNPYO lets everyone knows that HE knows his JAndi SO WELL and is very comfortable wd her ;) He is not conscious of how the audience will TAKE his teasing ;) when he laughed and teased her about eating a lot, or being heavy when he carried her, he was not aware that some will take it as an embarrassment for GHS - he's just so happy knowing how cute his JD is whenever he teased her haha.. And another thing, when he teases her, it's always something about a truth that HS feels shy about...hmmm come to think of it..he teased her about picking him up as his BF (wen he said Me! Me!) -- so that probably mean there's TRUTH to it too ryt?? wahaha...Minhoo u certainly drive me to a lot spazzing lately! :lol:

Guest pixie_eve

ths shaz for the trans. i'm really appreciated!

who knows, JP. ke ke B)

---------------------

btw, some conclusions. just for fun :D

JP always sat/stood between JD-Joonie

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4554/0907...63a20e5e.th.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1494/09...19.th.jpg

at 1st, she stood on his left

="http://img26.imageshack.us/i/0907014a4b263a20e5e.jpg/"]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4554/0907014a4b263a20e5e.th.jpg

then, she shifted to his right

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7949/20...53110101.th.jpg

cre:kira@lmh.vn

:wub: LAn just like wat FP said...Joonie made it a point that he gives LMH and GHS the "space" they need keke.. He distanced himself properly like a true friend supporting his love-struck friends Junpyo and JAndi hehe..

Joonie is always present in f4's activities: Jihoo's concert (f3), the f2 fan signing, LMh's bday, and now GHS' exhibit ;) so supportive! ahhhh shame on you Minhoo! :lol: u haven't attended any of ur f3 friends activities and yet UR here at hyesun's exhibit - surprising her :lol: hehe.. luv it Minhoo!! :wub:

Guest shaz

managed to translate abit more, sorry Im too sleepy to complete all. thanks snowy22 for posting up.

pg 49

Note: 1st qns was abt MH's knee surgery so I'll not translate. Will only translate parts where it's HS coz there's quite a bit to go.

The caption on the side reads: when both of leads who are as beautiful as flowers entered the room, it feels as if the room is lighted up with their warmth in answering the interview questions, it's hard not to be charmed by them.

Q: GHS, your skin is really and beautiful, can you share with us your beauty secrets? How do you maintain your fair skin?

HS: eating well, sleeping well.

MH: besides those [referring to the above], she does not use other ways to maintain her beauty. (laughs)

HS: Eh~ and I try not to stay in the sun. So I prefer to go out in the night. But it also could be that I am sitting beside LMH, so I look fairer. (laughs)

Q: It seems like your relationship with each other is pretty good, can you tell us about what you think of each other?

MH: After 6 months of working together, where we face each other from day to night, we are now very good friends who are familiar with each other. And it actually feels like we have known each other for more than 6 months, in fact it feels more like we've been friends since children.

HS: LMH is a very easy-going and warm person. Even though we now know each other very well, in actual fact, I feel LMH is now no different from the time I first knew him. [she is actually praising MH for being very unpretentious & real.]

Q: In the drama, there are many scenes where GHS has to wear a swimsuit. Can you tell us more about that? Did you find that since the swimsuit's cutting is more conservative, it actually hides your figure?

HS: Whenever there is filming for swimsuit scene, I'd try not to eat so much the day before so as to appear slimmer. But I would go on a eating rampage again after filming. (smiles) [interview note: LMH who had been staring out of the window started to smile when he heard this]. The selection of the conservative swimsuit was for Jandi's image of a student who is also an atheletic swimmer so the more conservative, the suitable it is for the role! In fact, the more it hides, the better it is.

Q: Other than acting and modelling, LMH you have gone into singing and GHS, you have not only published your novel but you have ventured into directing your first film. Other than these achievements, are there any other talents you are proud of but have not been discovered for it yet?

MH: I have not thought of any specific area where I dictate myself to develop. I hope to try many things. But I would like to focus more on improving my acting.

[Answer continues to the next page 51]

GHS: In June, I'll be having an art exhibition and in July, I'll be releasing some piano compositions but I have not decided if I have the time to perform them myself.

Q: After these 2 days in Taiwan, have you tasted anything that left a deep impression or any food that is extremely good?

[interview note: At this qns, GHS displays a Jandi-like reaction, with a dreamy, sweet smile. Wonder what exactly that is so tasty that she's thinking of?]

HS: Peking duck, hehehe

MH: Eh~ I also find that Peking duck has left a deep impression and shark's fin, I find it very tasty too.

Q: For the both of you, how does BOF's sudden popularity affect your personal or professional lives?

MH: Because I'm a newbie, I find that it is difficult to get used to be closely scrutinized by everyone. After 2 to 3 weeks, then i slowly got used to it. Because the drama was filmed and then aired at the same time, outdoor filming was disrupted. (this part he repeated the story of avoiding the fans by stopping & filming later)

HS: Maybe it's because I have acted before, I have been easily recognized. But now after BOF, more people now recognize me. I am very appreciative of the support, care & concern that we received, which made us so popular. For that, we are deeply grateful to our supporters. In the past, I am not very conscious of being recognized in the streets, so I like to travel by the metro in simple disguise! Now I have to wear a big face mask. But I have to remove it while eating so I get recognized by the eatery owner who would give extra servings - this I am very happy about, haha.

Q: Talking about going out in disguise, how does LMH disguise your height since you are so tall that you would stand out in the crowd?

MH: I don't go out in disguise since no matter how I do it, I still get recognized.

Q: There are many scenic scenes in the drama. Can the both of you recommend any sightseeing and eating spots that the audience should know about?

MH: Namsam Tower and Jeju are 2 of the places in the drama that are worth visitng. For food, visitors should of course try Korea's kimchi and kimchi chigae!

[Continue into page 53.]

HS: (I'm sorry, I don't know the 2 places she's referring to for visit, only that there's a palace and korea's 2nd largest somewhere which is a port. For food, she was about to answer when the interview note said that MH suddenly mischiveously interjected with a "Porridge!", referring to HS's role as a Jandi who works part-time in a porridge eatery. At this, those pressent at the interview laughed. HS who had been serious in giving the answer was also lulled into laughter.)

HS: As for food, I want to recommend XXX ==> again sorry I don't know what this is (interview note: a kind of fermented yellow bean paste with a strong smell, which is similar to Taiwan's smelly toufu)

Q: When it comes to food, we heard of GHS's large appetite. Is this true?

HS: WHen I'm under pressure, then I'll eat more! While filming, it is usually pressurizing so I'll look for food. Everyone on the set can be heard saying: Eating again? Eating again? The longest record i have for eating is 8 hours continuous eating.

MH: initially when I did not know HS so well, I thought that a girl who can eat with so much gusto is really not bad ( i cant find a better word to describe..i think he meant likeable as she is so unself-conscious.) But when I knew her better, I realised that she is really eating too much so I can't help but to tell her: stop eating already! stop eating!

Q: in the drama, Jandi threw up on Junpyo after drinking. How are your drinking capacity in real life?

MH: I can't drink alot as I can't hold my alcohol too well. But for GHS, she drinks more than she eats haha

[at this, GHS burst out laughing as well and hurries to explain]

HS: The thing I actually enjoy most is the friendly atmosphere/ambience when drinking. You can break the ice or close the gap with people you don't know well or improve relationship with friends who are not so close. And after drinking, one can become unhibbited and liberated. Alcohol is my friend (said in chinese). Hahaha. it seems that the ambience is improved with some alcohol. I think my alcohol limit is really not too bad as I have played drinking games while karaoke with friends for 8 hours. I have never got drunk in exaggerated manner like in drama. But i have witnessed many around me who have become drunk. (laughs)

Guest webby

Translating p 53 on the rest of the interview where shaz left off above:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Due to the immense popularity of Boys Over Flowers, I heard that Lee Minho has become the popular new face for plastic surgery (meaning people want to look like him after surgery). Which part of your features do you like or dislike the most?

LMH:I'm most satisfied with my eyes and the part where i'm most dissatisfied would be my chin.

(Everyone was surprised since they think LMH has a perfect chin!)

LMH:I'm referring to the sides of my chin. I think they jut out too much, if they can move in a little bit that would be good. (laugh)

Q: Goo hye sun gave us the impression of being quiet and poised/elegant during these 3 days in taiwan, which is very different from Geum jandi's animated outgoing personality. Did you face any difficulty portraying Jandi's character especially since the role you're in is someone younger than your age?

LMH: I think it will prove harder for her to portray a quiet character. (laugh)

GHS: Everytime I'm acting I try my best to be absorbed in the role. Therefore my personality tends to change according to the role I'm portraying. For example when I was playing the role of queen in "The king and I", I needed to exude a proper quiet image. During that time, people had the impression that I was quiet. People think I'm more bubbly and optimistic becoz I've been influenced by Geum jandi's character.

As for Jandi' being of younger age, I was pretty worried initially. I purposely cut my hair short. I'd be acting along F4 who are younger than me, so I was very concerned that I would appear older than them. I also ate more hoping that i'd gain some on my cheeks and look younger. Unfortunately, it went to waste and what I ate grew in places where they shouldn't have gone to, while my cheeks never did plump up. (laugh) Lee Minho even said he'd buy me eye cream. However we've already finished filming and I still haven't received it.... (hahaha...)

LMH: That's becoz after further thought, I realize that if i'd bought you eye cream, I would be implying that you have too many wrinkles, that would be embarassing.

GHS: That's ok. That's ok. (she said this in Chinese)

(Goo hyesun's cute reaction, that is her assertion that it's ok in chinese caused a roar of laughter on site. LMH gave an embarrassed smile).

Q: In real life, would you find the older female younger male relationship acceptable? Can you tell us the perfect lover you have in mind?

LMH: I think if I like a girl, I wouldn't mind her age. Moreover, the older female younger male relationship seems to be very popular in korea recently. As for my ideal lover, I hope we'd pair up well (having tacit agreement), someone I can chat well with. Someone whom i'm really compatible with!

GHS: (laugh) I hope to be able to call the person I like "oppa". So i hope that person can be slightly older than me. I hope he will be polite and gentlemanly, loyal to his friends and full of manliness!

Joonie is always present in f4's activities: Jihoo's concert (f3), the f2 fan signing, LMh's bday, and now GHS' exhibit ;) so supportive!

And MH's Cass Beer Extreme party too. I think MH dragged Joonie to the party to guard him and to remind him of Jandi, so that he (MH) wouldn't lose to the temptations there (Ms. Gomez n other super sexy girls) ... :P

Thanks shaz and webby for the translations. They really like to tease each other.

MH: besides those [referring to the above], she does not use other ways to maintain her beauty. (laughs)

HS: Eh~ .But it also could be that I am sitting beside LMH, so I look fairer. (laughs)

I really love this part.

Thanks Shazz, Webby for the translation. I can't believe there are so many good stuff in the past couple of days on our couple. First the exhibition, then the new Taiwan photos plus the interview. I hope more will come.

Q: It seems like your relationship with each other is pretty good, can you tell us about what you think of each other?

MH: After 6 months of working together, where we face each other from day to night, we are now very good friends who are familiar with each other. And it actually feels like we have known each other for more than 6 months, in fact it feels more like we've been friends since children.

HS: LMH is a very easy-going and warm person. Even though we now know each other very well, in actual fact, I feel LMH is now no different from the time I first knew him. [she is actually praising MH for being very unpretentious & real.]

It's very obvious that they are extremely comfortable with each other. This has been a good week!!!

Guest sipa

hi sipa.. so here's the link.. she/he commented on one of the FP videos.. her/his username is chits2000. so maybe we can ask her/him about that articles.. :lol:

thanks petite girl ;)

oh, i thought he's not kidding at all when saying that. so let hope that there's really sth :rolleyes:

thanks Lan, i hope so :rolleyes:

sipa c'mon dont felt moody because of that.we need you joondi spirit :lol: i remember how you so excited about the cy.i want to see that again.fighting galz :)

thanks natali :lol:

yes, i remembered that im too excited about cy :blush:

in MH heart, they are seem really involved a deep relationship after 6 months.

just for my opinion. maybe im an odd gal. for me, i don't think that a man or a woman can hold this as a simple friendship regarding mh' description

thanks shaz webby for translation

Guest ml_87

ths shaz and webby :D

what can i say now?

hummm, i just think they know the other so well! Mino could finish Sun's answers/ know what she'd say :wub: :wub:

Guest hanzi

Translating p 53 on the rest of the interview where shaz left off above:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: In real life, would you find the older female younger male relationship acceptable? Can you tell us the perfect lover you have in mind?

LMH: I think if I like a girl, I wouldn't mind her age. Moreover, the older female younger male relationship seems to be very popular in korea recently. As for my ideal lover, I hope we'd pair up well (having tacit agreement), someone I can chat well with. Someone whom i'm really compatible with!

GHS: (laugh) I hope to be able to call the person I like "oppa". So i hope that person can be slightly older than me. I hope he will be polite and gentlemanly, loyal to his friends and full of manliness!

Thanks, shaz and webby for the wonderful translations.

Aside from the photos that feed my visual cravings, reading what transpired in their interviews also

feed my Joondi addiction and trigger my thoughts for this couple.

This part of the interview caught my attention.

Obviously, LMH's answer is very much GJP-like. He declares what he thinks and feels.

About KSH's answer, is she 100% serious? Hmm.. I hope not..

Her answer apparently is GJD-like..somehow having a reservation of exposing herself emotionally.

LHM doesn't qualify at all given the age difference and the being "manly" part.

On second thought, GS might just be teasing MH especially about the scenes where he had to carry her

(campus-riot rescue, cellphone <carry-the-partner> contest and pool rescue).

She tells him that he always had a hard-time carrying her due to some NG takes.

But he counters that she was just too heavy.

Hmmm....that must be the reason why he wants to control her nonstop eating. :lol:

Oh, I always love the funny banter between these two.

Guest szac

in MH heart, they are seem really involved a deep relationship after 6 months.

just for my opinion. maybe im an odd gal. for me, i don't think that a man or a woman can hold this as a simple friendship regarding mh' description

thanks shaz webby for translation

Yes Sipa, I agree with you a man and a woman cannot hold a simple friendship especially they are so comfortable with each other and knowing each other so well... God create man and woman to fall in love and be husband and wife(unless they are brothers and sisters)....for this case... it is unbelieveable that they did not fall for each other and get attached.....

JP's motive is to show that he and JD are very close.....probably to cover an relationship behind(my opnion)..... He wants to show he and JD are just very close friends but not lovers.....However, his actions and behaviour always betrays him....ha ha :D I guess that is GJP's honest character... that makes us love him so much.... :rolleyes:

Guest petite girl

THANK U SOOOO MUCH SHAZ & WEBBY.. you guys are awesome! *BIG HUGS* ^_^:wub:

thanks ml 87 for the link.. :D

hi aprilfool.. welcome to this thread.. we luv this thread too!

Awwwww.. mino and sun's words gave me goosebump.. :tears: minsun forever!! :wub:

Q: When it comes to food, we heard of GHS's large appetite. Is this true?

HS: WHen I'm under pressure, then I'll eat more! While filming, it is usually pressurizing so I'll look for food. Everyone on the set can be heard saying: Eating again? Eating again? The longest record i have for eating is 8 hours continuous eating.

MH: initially when I did not know HS so well, I thought that a girl who can eat with so much gusto is really not bad ( i cant find a better word to describe..i think he meant likeable as she is so unself-conscious.) But when I knew her better, I realised that she is really eating too much so I can't help but to tell her: stop eating already! stop eating!

kekeke.. :lol: you're so cute mino.. and i can imagine that.. :rolleyes: mino : hye sun ssi please stop eating.. i care for you! kekeke..

omona!!! really mino?? i didn't know about that.. :rolleyes: kekeke.. soo noona and dongseng relationship is very popular now in korea.. it means.... cek cek cek mino.. :rolleyes::P

Guest ~BO"~

Hello everyone, may i join? :lol:

------------

LMH to pay attention about HS he's so cute really.

i to try think while LMH to tell her "stop eating already! stop eating" hahaha!!!! :lol:

thaks webby, shaz for translation and thanks everyone for pic.

hummm, i just think they know the other so well! Mino could finish Sun's answers/ know what she'd say :wub: :wub:

Yes...and not only that, MH really knows what are the things that are sensitive to HS and what are not. I mean, he knows that HS don't mind if people know she eats and drinks a lot, she also don't care much about her appearance, that's why he can publicly tease her about eating a lot and about her weight. Normally, a man would NEVER tell any woman or anybody else in front of that woman, anything that implies her being fat/ heavy. This is a golden rule that a man needs to follow if he doesn't want to be labelled as $%^&*& (you know what I mean :P ). But look at MH, he's teasing her SO naturally, without any trace of guilt or fear of hurting her feeling or embarassing her. Not only that, he seemed SO happy teasing her! And HS looked so happy too being teased by him.

Hello everyone, may i join? :lol:

LMH to pay attention about HS he's so cute really.

i to try think while LMH to tell her "stop eating already! stop eating" hahaha!!!! :lol:

thaks webby, shaz for translation and thanks everyone for pic.

hello..of course you can join :lol:

sipa i love you jondi spirit ;)

fe5c8f11b5029ae0a6ef3ff1.jpg

MinSun only speak one language: Body Language

minsun8-1.jpg

Also, something intersting I found while blindly navigating through Baidu

minsun2-2.jpg

I've watched this scene a million times, pause and repeat(raise you're hand if you did too! yeah we're crazy).

So while staring at this picture, I realized that something was amiss.

This wasn't the kiss that I remembered! this looked uncomfortable and not very sweet.

So....

minsunkiss-1.jpg

In this shot, see how he's captured Jandi's entire lips in his.

They both look so comfortable and just...right.

I wonder how many NG they made in order to achieve this perfect, sweet kiss.

I really want to see a behind-the-scene for this.

Guest F33L1

hi everybody..i'm new here..may i join with u? :)

xiam9 : wow..same with u i just realized that the first picture kisscene is different than the second..

maybe the took this scene many times..

i wonder if there's any behind the scene of this kisscene?

by the way..i really like this couple..

did u guys ever watched the BTS of BOF episode 7?

in there..Minho jokingly said to hyesun that hyesun never bought him a meal..different than her..minho

have bought meals for hyesun for three times... :D

Guest pallycute

xiam9

thanks for the picture, yeah it looks like their legs touch each other :lol:

yeah that kiss scene very diffrent, honestly I always want to see how many NG they took after Kiss Scene :D