♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Fabricated news.........MINSUN is real......I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....Cheers!!!!!!!:):wub::):wub:

We expect the break up and or make up news anyway.  What's new?  Minsun is real!

Fabricated news.........MINSUN is real......I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....Cheers!!!!!!!:):wub::):wub:

We expect the break up and or make up news anyway.  What's new?  Minsun is real!

I agree with you sis Carmel1....stay strong minsunners, we knew the real score....Fighting 싸움

Minsun is real!!!!!!!!

Edited by angelface88

Faithful MINSUNners like me   who always believed in our dear couple no matter what, don't feel saddened n upset for all d stupid nonsense news about LMH's so called 'relationship' bcoz that's d way of his agency to hold on him to prevent him in doing/revealing something in my own opinion. His agency wanted to manipulate him how I wish he would change agency.Remember what lmh said in his Elle magazine interview, a real man take responsibility of his people words n action.So patience guys....Our couple r always in sync n together nothing can break them apart I assured u of that...LMH had gven up wants for materialistic things along time ago even though he can afford anything why? Bcoz getting someone's TRUST is more important to him, get what I mean guys.GHS trust him wholeheartedly that's y he can do anything/everything in his own power to fly high n conquer d world bcoz "his moment is her moment as well".Anyway thanks for all d updates busy much, a lot of things need to be done, hve a nice day/night everyone fighting!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guy's! Still nothing new n no news about GHS its been awhile I missed her so badly, hoping that she will sign another project b4 d end of this year...LMH busy much filming his new movie hoping that they always doing well n living well...I had a thought maybe LMH admit/reveal their real relationship when he reach 30yrs old bcoz on that time he finished  his NS already n ready to settle down, GHS said she wanted to settle down when she's 30yrs old but I think d other way round, MINSUN r so good in riddles so we must think n analyzed carefully what they r saying  we need to read between d lines to figure it out d hidden truth about them but faithful minsunners only can do that, right guy's? MINSUN always n forever fighting!

• Like 1

After watching LMH's video Lotte duty free (brand film LMH) I noticed d girl style n looked like GHS w/long hair n bangs....I wondered who choose her as d model...Really  MINSUN rocks, showing their love n support indirectly that's' TRUE LOVE'indeed!!!! 

• Like 1

• TO GETHER     MAKE      IT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 LOVE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       FOREVER         MAKE IT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                YOUR              SMILE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ije  naesoneul                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     naesoneulm    chabc                   KEEP FIGHTING MINSUN  IS REAL:D:D                                                                 

• Like 1

MINSUN holding a concert awesome! GHS November 21, 2015 on d other hand LMH's concert will be next year January 16, 2016...LMH's concert w/a question n answer portion I'm hoping that bfore he will enlisted NS he will clear things out about his so called 'relationship'...See MINSUN really rockz n in sync in everything they do unknowingly, gving a hint n support to each other indirectly, my best n loving couple fighting! 

• Like 1