♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Congrats to both ...with lots of love and support from Minsunners . 

Minoz❤️❤️

Sunnies ❤️❤️

We love you Ghamja and Choco

i just want to say that shipping couples is our way of putting two people we love to be together . It may or may not be the truth but it is only our hopes and that's all it is . Best of luck to them individually 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 1

We always d same people keep on posting here where r d rest MINSUNNer's? I think MINSUN r suffering in silence,eventhough GHS is doing her best to show her talents n skills of what she's capable of still a lot of people who blong in other dimension criticizing her....on d other hand I think LMH is suffering more than her bcos he can't do anything to depend n protect her publicly even he wanted to...MINSUN stay strong, hoping good day will come soon.Big success/hit on ur separate projects may Godbless both of u always FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 3

Guest dalins_stv

Sorry Chaellyn-  I'm afraid it will not happen 

we will look for hints and clues that they give us instead because we are patient and faithful minsunners  

Koo's composition : Breath.. New Age

Guess who will have a new age this month 

Lee Min Ho 's new age - 28 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

​Lee Min Ho's new age (Korea)=29 yrs. old. ( born 1987-in korea he is already 1yr.old) 1987-2015=29

HYESUN album n mv release today, ten day's earlier b4 LMH's b'day....Always hoping n praying for their happy ending...GHS really d best when it comes to Originality being Genuine n Natural in her works n appearance,hoping that her album will b a hit big time...MINSUN FIGHTING! 

• Like 3

• GOOD DAY TO ALL.

• TRUE OR FALSE
  1. AFTER BOF  I(GOO) HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN LMH.     2.I HAVE FRIEND SHIP WITH CHOI DANIEL AFTER DRAMA.   3.I AM OVER 30 IDON'T WANT TO BE ALONE .I HAVE TO GET MARRIAGE. I WAS SHOCKED .WHEN I READ HER ITERVIEW  IN GOO'S THREAD.I WAS SAD WHY IS SHE OFTEN TELLING LIES .AS IAM VERY FAR FROM KORIA IDON'T KNOW THE CORRECT INFORMATION OF MINSUN.LET WE PRAY MINSUN IS REAL AND FOREVER.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=859187440837556

Source: GHS Indonesia FB

Read the interview here of Hye Sun. She said "In the past I was like fire but now I try not to be so impulsive. I try hard to understand the guy so that we don't break up because, without understanding, relationship will end." (Yes and still the connection is there. I still believe one day the truth will come out for our couple.)

• Like 2

They r continuously misleading people about MINSUN TRUE RELATIONSHIP but for me, always n forever believe on them bcoz they wanted a low profile about their relationship...LMH said in his past interview that it was impossible to become friends of a man n a woman GHS said so also in her recent interview...No matter what they say in their interviews I strongly believe on them, in due time, we will all find out everything though, so MINSUN still FIGHTING! !!!

• Like 1

I was reading the interview of GHS on Money Today and there's a part there when she was asked if she keeps in touch with LMH and this is what she said...."After BOF, I have not even seen him." Hmmm...I don't know what to say.

This thread started in 2009 . There were proofs and connections that prove otherwise so why would this interviews be any different than what they have said in the past people.  Many minsunners have left this thread - if there are doubts  and same  people and less and less people posting- this thread will have no choice but sink and die. There are still thousands of minsunners - they have just refrain from posting here . We go to the Facebook page for minsunners where we can share pictures and footage . There the Minsun couple is alive in our minds and hearts . 

Of course Koo will distant herself with other single costars to avoid scandal and misconceptions.  If  not mistaken - choi Daniel is married and have been a real good friend of hers for years . 

Let's support Koo new project !

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 2

U r right SFwarrior dear, celebrities r often say things they nver meant to protect themselves bcoz their life was an open book to public...I am firmed n strongly believed their realness continuously saying things they nver meant is to protect each others privacy...We all witness how LMH take care n protect GHS from BOF days he even said that he wanted GHS to b his last rumored gf but sad to knew that 2 forged/fabricated scandals came out...Bcoz of LMH'spopularity n success a lot of people out there want to ride on to b able to recognise...Hve u noticed GHS twit last June 5 w/ Ghamja d background d same from her mv after 10/100year's so what's that mean? I will gve up of who I am today if they r not real chincha??????? MINSUN hide carefully n in due time release ur nuclear bomb to shaken up people not only Korea but around d world so FIGHTING! !!!!!

• Like 1

Im sorry to say this sister. But i think they're not couple anymore. As i said before, i tru to be realistic now that minsun is a human too. Of course their relation can up and down. Maybe there's a time of both can't face the situation and choose a separate way. Don't know from when, but started from GHS said in Happy Together and now in  her recent interview.

MH shockingly said that he can stand with bof anymore. Although we all know before that he fits well with goo jun pyo when it comes to his personality. And song he like, a titlle is I was once by your side, if you read the lyrics it is talk about a pathetic man.

And now, HS bravely said with straight forward that after bof she never seen him (MH). Although we know they go out together for watching ss501 concert, minho attending hye sun art exhibition. And so on. And regarding hye sun new album, Breath 2-New Age, i think it's a new life for her. To start a new journey, after many years together with someone   She loves so much.

This time, minho dating news it's different from the past. I can't say it's fabricated because all the things between him and that woman go naturally. Even that woman recently following angelababy account IG and we know MH coming up movie co-star is angelababy.

All i can say, it's painfull not to see them (connections) anymore. But i always pray, perhaps a good day will come for our couple to be together, forever, and God blessed them who deserved a happy ending in the end :)

But, i know minho can't easily forget his everything, choco and does hyesun, her compannion life, ghamja ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

GOODEVENING TO ALL.THOUGH WE DIFFER TO EACH OTHER ,WE ARE SAME IN SAILLING IN MINSUN BOAT.GOO'S "10YRSAND100YRS AFTER" SONG IS ABOUT A GIRL (GOO) WHO IS WAITING FOR HER BF AFTER 10 OR 100YRS. IT REVEALS GOO'S MIND ABOUT LMH (?) NOW LMH IS TO BE TAKEN CORRECT DECESION.LET WE PRAY FOR THEIR UNION.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We are the only ones posting here ... You can't believe what the press says and what they publicly . This has been going on since 2009 . If you have been following this couple - you know their history . They have their career to worry about . They have been denying being together for years so why would this be any different? You just have faith in what they show us via Twitter etc. Koo tweeted Ghamja who we know represent Lmh and Choco is Ghs . Pls check out LMH presscon and you will see all the Minsun mannerism still intact- the posture, hands to his face and pouty lips . That is my truth .Anybody can follow anybody in IG . LMh is not following anybody in his IG . I don't believe in heresay- has lmh admitted with his lips ? Have you seen the new couple publicly besides the March articles ? And btw - we don't really know who the bounty costars will be .. Another Chinese actress has beenpnamed also . I'm not sure if is actually confirmed yet .  If angel baby is not the confirmed leading lady then she is following the wrong actress and what does it tell you ?  By stating my opinion - I hope I am not warned again - this is the draw back by posting here. What I think is my personal opinion is seen as start of shippers fight .  What I am posting is just my obersevations and not meant to fight with other shippers . Shipping is when you take two people whom you believe true or not to be together . This thread will probably fold soon which is ashamed because it had a lot of history and love from the senior minsunners who have left and moved on.

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 4

We had d same thoughts n analysis SFwarrior sis, even d rest will leave this ship it doesn't matter we can still sail safely to shore w/out fail...Remember LMH songs last CNY eve MARRY ME TODAY n BE MY LAST LOVE to who? GHS twit last Jan. if I'm not mistaken b4 LMH Seoul concert she twitted HONEY GHAMJA...Then BLOOD presscon he compares AJY to LMH after that she twitted THANK U MY LOVE...If u r a true MINSUNNER u know that their using codes to communicate...GHS recent interview saying after BOF she nver seen LMH was a total lie bcoz she said also that" u can say  also that what I said 80% was a joke bcos I like to fool around n make pranks"GHS interview last MAY 2013 she described LMH as her OMMA bcoz he gave her a lot of FREEDOM n help her gow up FREELY...If I will elaborate n explain their connections properly   so that DOUBTERS will get n understand it no used already bcoz some closed their mind already about them...MINSUN FIGHTING! !!!

• Like 3

Chaellyn- your observations are obsolutelly correct . What they say publicly is not the same as their actions . They like to contradict and confuse us . Yes - if you are a true faithfuls - you would know that they speak in codes . everybody has a choice who they want to ship and I choose to say with Minsun because I have been following them for awhile . 

• Like 1

I was reading the interview of GHS on Money Today and there's a part there when she was asked if she keeps in touch with LMH and this is what she said...."After BOF, I have not even seen him." Hmmm...I don't know what to say.

Hello everyone!

Just to confirm that GHS msut be saying things otherwise because I read an article around 2010 that she confirmed that she and LMH were seeing each other every now and then. But they were careful because she's afraid that LMH might be put into trouble esp. with people around just because of her.

• Like 4

Chaellyn - I don't know how to post but if you look at one of the photos of she and Ghamja - she is looking up at Ghamja - déjà vous of how she looks up at the real Ghamja due to his height

( credit to Minsun sis  at Minsun Facebook who made the original comment ) Another cryptic message possibly 

Milesamy - exactly ! Goo Hye sun has been and still is very considerate to her friends and loved ones.  And we also have to understand - we are reading the English translation which can be different from what she actually said and meant .Just like the article when they said lmh was tired of hearing about BOf - this was untrue . Right after that -it was followed by another article where he says BOf was his break through film and it was a very important drama for him . I think he tried to correct the misstatement about BOf . No one in their right mind will say such a thing anyways especially if that is the drama that made one famous .

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 4