♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I dont know how to put a pict in this forum. But i've made one of minsun recent photos which their mannerism is still the same. Im using it as my photo profile. Khs at blood presscon and minho at china samsonite event. How i miss this couple :( :( :(

Oh woow ghs is sooo pweeetihhhhh. I adore her beauty so much :x and happy to see that she is try to communicate again with us. Nice to know that minsun still have a 'connection' around >:D< :x ;;)

I found it interesting. Minsun recent selfie are doing at the car. Car-selfie :D 8-> anw, have a wonderful saturday night minsun sisters! I hope we keep sailing this ship whatever happen in out there. With whom minsun in the end, we still believe that they are REAL. Pray the best for them, cheers! :x <:-P

Its nice to see @sukreen sis post. Besides our couple, I think I have missed the senior minsunners post the most.  Eventhough I really can't see much connection any more- I still enjoy lurking here and reading the posts which is very scarce nowadays. I see LMH's recent event and I noticed he tried to change a little of his mannerism- the way he stand and what he does with his hands. Hopefully  the haters will stop bashing our princess' current  which is ending and future projects. The  only consolation- I don't see any connection with his mannerism and dressing either with new GF. Although I was a minoz first before I found GHS- I think I admire and love GHS more. I admire her resilient and strength .I just wish besides her loving fans and family - she finds a man worthy of her love- whom ever it may be. And just my opinion- I think it is difficult to be with LMH and it gets harder due to his popularity. In the 2011 scandal -he showed thru his songs and the concert the Minsun connection but I don't see it happening now. Having said that- I still miss the connections which I can no longer see and the loving post of the minsunners.

(:|

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Yes, @SFgaris, I still love past beautiful memory between MinSun, and this lovely thread, even now time change, inner heart of someone change and we got to still stay going on our life. I alway visit to see some post here since it is my habit to visit here and see some update info,  even no hope..
Love to see @Sukreen post, and still not permanently left this thread, LMH is human and he fall to new miss right of him already but I think it is not the end of his last one. Cheer lovely GHS to moving on and found someone who deserved to be Mr. right and fit to her soon.
I will stay positive to understand both of them as human that they are not be couple spot anymore, Min meet GF, and wait for SUN to meet some good one to be also.
But it would be nice if one day they realized that they want to reverse back to be couple in real life at end.Just delulu on this time :P
Happy Monday, lovely MinSun Sis and Bro..  :)>-

Embedded image permalinkhttp:
   Credit Faye MHHS 
 I can't believe that LMH-shi cheated on his love for six years ! Maybe a little straying , some rush of hormones . But to forget the woman you hold in your arms , cherished , pampered , caressed , loved  for so long , it's beyond my understanding . There so much things we / I don't know and we go on only on suppositions and I think we should wait and see something real , concrete , some direct statements from the one involve in the issue . In 2011 LMH-shi didn't make a move before few months , since August till December . So I'll have patience a little longer !    P.S. I want to add that in this troubled , gloomy period I make my support from words of @Ayesuper : "TRUST LEE MIN HO " ! This was my light , my beacon in the ugly storm !

I think we don't really know the truth-may be the scandal is true and may be it is not. Because I enjoy reading about this couple that I still hope they are together or get back together.  At this time -both seem happy with their lives. By the way @sareerat sis- after I posted- I happen to lurk in one of the website and guess what I find- pouting lips and Koo's mannerism. When I watch his recent event- videos-the way he stood  was different than his usuals but  then I saw some still  photos , I saw some minsun mannerism and I  can still see the old LHM.  When you  follow two people who had so much connections for 6 years - it is hard to see the connections end. For those fans asking  for respects not to post any minsun shipping post in their individual threads-  I hope they also respects this thread by not posting negative comments  towards the minsunners who are still posting and still have faith. Respect is a two way street. We all love the same people except  individually. For the last 6 years- if GHS doesn't want any connection with LMH- she would not tweets or post anything that lift the minsunners heart.  She is not that kind of person who plays with people's emotions.I have trust in her choices. I hope she  does or hired to do another romance comedy.  She was criticize in the beginning of Blood but I thought she was hilarious.  Haters will hate whether she is single or not.  GHS does not follow the crowd- she is a woman full of conviction. She does things not  for popularity but instead what she believes in her heart.  

Have a blessed day MinSunners!
@SFgianrs, I agree with you! And like you, I'm more of GHS' fan but of course, I truly cherished them as a couple. Even if I don't know them well and vice versa, but for me, they're part of me like a family. I care for their relationship much. So when I learned the recent fact about them, my heart broke. I particularly have concern for GHS because I could likely feel what she's going through. And like you said, she's resilient amidst such storm, the more I like her. I feel that she's in a difficult times but she choose to be silent just to keep serenity esp. among her fans. Now I understand that she truly cares for her fans in the sense that she doesn't want to create commotion. 
As for LMH, yeah, he's in the peak of his fame and he's young so normally has a great tendency to get overwhelmed with it. But like what have you said @myoblu, six years in a relationship, that's something. It's not that quick to forget something about the person unless the other party has done grave mistake. We'll pray that in time, he would come to realize which is his top priority and be wise in his decision. And for GHS, she would always be opened to the reality of life.
Only time can tell, for everything in this world is unpredictable. We give benefit of the doubt to them and to what had happened along the way.
Cheers MinSunners!

Hi fellow MINSUNner's, I can't believed it that alot happened when I was away to finished d tasked that was gven to me.Anyway, do not believed in everything u hear or read we must identify d sources really sure to clarify n verify it b4 circulating information. LMH is very famous so a lot of people out there want a piece of him bcoz of his STAR POWER n aside from that he's spotless from SCANDALS. Perhaps this news that broke some MINSUNner's heart will b cleared pretty soon, I said some bcoz I NEVER believed on it.I'm still waiting their story that UNFOLD is yet to b told soon.Who knows one of this days news will come out that MINZY broke already blah blah etc.So MINSUNner's who still hve faith n believe on them, FIGHTING!!!

I say - let us have fun and if you know how to post - please post and share with us all.  I don't know how so I am hoping other minsunners will .
"What ever will be will be."
Lets watch Blood and support our GHS- drama fever and whatever available to us 
LMH is not married and neigher is GHS. If GHS marries other than LMH - I will be happy too. I want to see her with her own kids since she is a great supporter of children. 

:o3 Ghamja ......I hope you haven't been a bad boy. 

I FEEL HAPPY TO SEE @SUKREEN 'S POST.IT GIVES SOME HOPE.WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND BETWEEN THEM.SIX YEAR RELATIONSHIP IS STRONGER THAN FEW MONTH RELATION.IF GHS GETS MORE POPULARITY THAN LMH SHE WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM.IN MY THOUGHTS JUNPYO AND JANDI IS INSEPARABLE PAIR.MINSUN TOO.I HOPE LMH WILL REALISE THE TRUE LOVE.AFTER BLOOD GHS WILL BECOME A POPULAR AND BUSY CELEBRATY IN KOREA.IT'S MY PLACE TO SHARE MY FEELINGS IN MINSUN FAMILY.NOW I AM RELIFED.MINSUN IS REAL ALWAYS.GOOD NIGHT.

I just watch Blood episode 20. I cried with them . I don't know why the ratings was low when the drama was awesome.  Only complain -not much skinship. Only one kissing scene- bummer . Not sure if this is the writer's technique or the two lead requests no skinship. I didn't like the violence and the blood stuff but  I enjoy the chemistry and love story.  I think I like Koo in this drama better than Angel Eyes or Boys Over Flowers. I like her comedic side and the subtle love interaction.Two thumbs up!!!
Minsunners- thank you for posting. Nice to lurk here again.

• Like 1