♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest kstar1234

my heart is sincerely still hurting for our princess when i look back her image she twitted. I think i could see deep scar through her eyes. It's hurt me. Please stay strong and take courage KHS. this is not the end of the World. when time goes by, you will forget everything, time will heal all your sadness. Beautiful days are waiting for you  You are such a beautiful, pure in heart and kind hearted woman. 

Guest Aimee092

Hello Minsunners, Maimee here from another ship ,cheering you on,  I'm a silent Minsunner too since BOF.   LMH is not married yet, right?  He's just dating!  And it's normal to date.  So, until one of them is married, let's keep this ship sailing! Fighting!

Yeah! Let's keep the minsun's faith burning sisters. We don't know what future will be. Like wise people say, whatever will be will be. If minsun are meant to be, there is always way for them together. Spread love for minsun! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pouty Mouth of our Loving Minsun :x cr.heart15804_357060084481215_541234335670437112
CANT GIVE UP ON MINSUN BECAUSE HIS MANNERISMS SAY EVERYTHING :x :x <:-P <:-P
10348991_356867571167133_40203856672318110983240_356785017842055_89073117166851511081326_356773227843234_649589998646233

THEIR AGENCIES DOESNT SUPPORT THEM! WHATS THE USE OF US IF WE ALSO DONT SHOW OUR LOVE FOR THEM?DONT LEAVE THEM AND DONT HATE THEM... JUST KEEP UR TRUST ON THEM!
LETS PROVE THE WORLD THAT WE ARE STRONG !!
FIGHTING!!

Guest akoito

Now both party concern are announcing their relationship in public...but when he was with GHS he kept it so secret ..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT BASH OTHER CELEBS!

if this relationship is real - I'm sick to my stomach . This other gal was interviewed and gushing over her new beau .when he was dating our princess she was hidden except for a few scraps that we can connect along the way. So unfair . I wish that our princess finds a partner who loves her unconditionally like she loves her man . I believe in karma - what goes around comes around . Fighting Goo Hye Sun!

In addition - If he is dating this new girl - he has taken 360 degree turn on his ideal girl - from mature to young ; all covered up to exposed - if he goes into the military - good luck in having her wait for you .i doubt if she is like our princess who will wait and stick to her man til the end Sorry - I was feeling better til I read the article for colors .Speak up LMH and at least praise the wonderful woman who once stood by your side . I think she has closure already but for the Minsunners - this will give us closure

Im so happy that some of you havent given up. I kept hoping that you would continue shipping minsun. I have faith that all the positive feelings all of us have will reach the universe and maybe just maybe reach lmh khs. I always lurk silently enjoying all ou your enthusiasm.

Guest kstar1234

THAT IS SO UNFAIR. How can he did it to our princess? He let the whole world know his relationship this time but hide it when he date KHS. .... well i don't want to talk about it. who else could compare our princess? No one else. If LMH let go of this precious one, shame on him. you got what you worth for LMH. ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

Guest akoito

akoito said: Now both party concern are announcing their relationship in public...but when he was with GHS he kept it so secret ..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT BASH OTHER CELEBS!

Sorry MODIRATOR I know I have been warned but I just have to say this for the last time . With all LMH accomplishments ... With this new dating scandal and the articles and the interviews Suzy has given - he has now become the dreaded MR. SUZY. With our princess - you never lost your identity because she stayed behind the limelight . Okay MODIRATOR - I will go in my merry way :-h

This is my hope and my vision about my beloved , immortal MINSUN : stronger ,more beautiful , richest in achievement ! Good luck ! If LMH-shi steps aside the path he'l wake up and come back to his right one !

„Amazing knotted tree. Guess where is it ;-)”

21153_358271347693422_76232365650113054910350335_358271227693434_864495709432257
Look at those eyes. Those are the eyes of a person guilty of what he has done. I hope these photos help you clear your minds that he never wanted any of this to happen. And look he is not wearing his sunglasses, it is very obvious that he's trying to tell us something. This is the first time I saw him being like this. It worries me.

Let's help our Prince to stand up , no matter what he's done or not ! Can we abandon him in hard time ?  Let's vote for them in http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=&occupation=ac&tag=&page=2 , just for their morale  not for the prize ,which I don't know what it is ! Also his like in FB had dropped dramatically   Rise and FIGHT MINSUNNERS !