OMG I'm speechless, in cloud9... overdose with VitaMinsun lol   :P \:D/

Thanks @vineela for your sharp eyes.

03.01.2015 Minho at RE-Minho Seoul concert
Seems the jacket he wears today is the same as he wore b4 at his other concert 
yay..learning from someone special not to waste wearing items > 1 time lol :D

K5AHTdxY.jpg:small
credit as labelled

and yay.. look at the Minho's back of the old pics,
credit  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584765568426066&id=1425644667671491&_rdr
TCBGQTzG.jpg:small
KBK_tgKI.jpg:small

OMG I'm speechless, in cloud9... overdose with VitaMinsun lol  

:P

\:D/

Thanks @vineela for your sharp eyes.

03.01.2015 Minho at RE-Minho Seoul concert

Seems the jacket he wears today is the same as he wore b4 at his other concert 

yay..learning from someone special not to waste wearing items > 1 time lol :D

credit as labelled

and yay.. look at the Minho's back of the old pics,

credit  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1584765568426066&id=1425644667671491&_rdr

Here is the screenshot of today's concert pic.Look at the back of the jacket.

ipxeIDtxj

Thanks to @vineela sis for finding it :)

If i m not wrong previously Minho wore it for "My Everything" fan meeting and now he wears it again :)

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Ku look sad a bit and Khamja also, may be he sleepy.
But what a young look she is!!.
Is Ku 30? :P
Anyway, MH also has choco that age 30 also right.. :D :-@
MINSUN Fighting!!

What a great start to the New Year , minsunners! I am so happy!

To those of us who have been following Minsun for a long time , the vitaminsuns are loud and clear! That is no ifs and buts!

Thank you, Minsun. Minsun rocks!

We love you both! :x

Let's keep the Minsun faith till the end and be patient for Minsun for only they know when is right timing for them. :)

Koo's 2nd directorial "Peach Tree". Here is the full movie with English subtitles.

Watch "복숭아나무 - The Peach Tree 2012 Full Movie HD (Korean movie with English subs)

http://youtu.be/7oCRDWY9o84

Credits to the owner

I wanted to add that Minhisshi never fails to tell the world and Minsunners know Hye sun is his Remember when he wore the jacket with GHS picz at his March 2014 concert? It's because GHS was filming AE and now again with Blood Minhosshi is a jealous and possessive hubby - lol. Pls keeping giving us vitaminsun- this is what keeping this thread stronger and stronger

@‌S_sun sis - agreed. Minhosshi's last concert is loud and clear to us Minsunners! He is promoting Promiz and Gangnam 1979 but this concert had Hye Sun written all over it - jacket with MH initial - why MH indeed not LMH? Hahaha and then picz of Choco? What superstar would wear a picture of his dog unless Ofcourse you are Lee min Ho whose dog represents his true love Goo Hye Sun ❤️ We are keeping the faith our dear MInsun couple but please keepin giving us clues and vitaminsun☺️

We all  know that "ghamja" represents LMHssi,also LMHssi said once in BOF BTS that GHSssi is his chihuahua and today our beautiful couple show their love and affection to each other ooww  ...  8-> 8->   :x  :x

Other thread is copying the MH initial on minhos jacket as theirs but they can't copy Choco picz on Minho's shirt- haha! When Minho's movie comes out there is going to be another thread formed and so on and so on but this concert Minhosshi is already showing evidence that Minsun couple is alive and very strong ! also, Hye sun also timed her selca with ghamja - why now same time as ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SFgianrs said: Other thread is copying the MH initial on minhos jacket as theirs but they can't copy Choco picz on Minho's shirt- haha! When Minho's movie comes out there is going to be another thread formed and so on and so on but this concert Minhosshi is already showing evidence that Minsun couple is alive and very strong ! also, Hye sun also timed her selca with ghamja - why now same time as ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

&lliK sis-yes he has worn the same jacket on 3/28/14 concert . You can google and search the video . I think vid from Leloy has the clear . They are copy cat trying to tue Minho in a drama that he has already given away the props but still need to promote the song cuz it's playing in other countries due to his popularity. after this concert- Minho will be busy promoting his movie and when it comes out on theatres with some on its contents - I'm pretty sure the Internet will have all kinds of none sense to draw unwanted publicity for our couple . It's okay - they know the real truth and so do we.

While watching #ReMinHoLiveinSeoul2015 felt soo happy as this is the first time watching his live concert :) His cute smile... Cute dancing... And his voice!!! I felt like i was in heaven for 3 hours!!! Will never forget 03/01/2015 in my life :)Minhossi.. it was really an wonderful gift u given to us ^^ We are very thank ful to u  :x :x :x
And what made me more happy is CHOCO on his shirt  =D> =D> His 30 years old CHOCO  :)) :)) :)) And oori KuHyeSunssi... already gave  us a hint by posting her pic on twitter :) Hehe guess she didnt tweet on Jan1st to give us many clues on Jan3rd ... Wonderfull unnie :-* :-* She is holding GAMJA Close to her heart and to our surprise Minho is wearing Choco shirt... Its like
she is holding him and he is holding her...
Wahh.. what a loving couple yaar...Though they cant go public.. They are doing their best to stay connected showing love to each other  :x :x
And finally girl design on back of his shirt.. Wonderful oppa wonderful  =D> =D> <:-P <:-P <:-P
#Minsun We are ready to hear the good news :) Palli tell us  [-O<
LOVE YOU SO MUCH MINSUN... WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY  :-* :-* :x :x :)) :)) :)>- :)>- <:-P <:-P <:-P :):)

Guest may21st

She is doing a new drama, why is she so sad? Please be happy, we all love you. :)

That grey shirt looks too big on her,right?