♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[NOTICE FROM minozworld.com] 
Hello Minoz World family!

Thank you so much for the passionate support for Lee Min Ho.

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenience for those experiencing trouble with Minozworld.com. Unfortunately on December 25th the server was overloaded and many were unable to visit the website as it was down.

Minoz family has been sending love and connecting to the site from 135 different countries to date. Your enthusiastic love and support is overwhelming. We appreciate you so much.

Until now, MinozWorld has undergone many tests and improvements to optimize your experience. We will strive to facilitate the best platform for you and all those around the world to communicate with Lee Min Ho.

As 2014 has gone, 2015 brings exciting times!

To commemorate the New Year, 10 people who write a message on the community board will be selected to receive a 2015 calendar personally signed by Lee Min Ho.

For this event there are no special entry requirements. Simply write a heartfelt message to Lee Min Ho to start of the New Year anytime from 2015 January 1st – 2015 January 5th KST.

We are excited to read your warm messages.

Happy New Year and thank you very much!

http://www.minozworld.com/en/162010338247_661931837249302_920074150498601

Guest rayyn2012

Hallo, it's my first time posting comment here after becoming silent reader around 2 months i watched BOF 2 months ago and it makes me stuck there so still i can't move on to another drama :Di'm in love with jandi junpyo chemistry they're so naturali've watched another GHS drama such as Take care of us captain, etc but still BBF makes me crazy :( i wish they'll end up as true couple in real life....Thank you
Rayyn

Guest rayyn2012

Dear minsun sister and brother, if i'm not mistaken that Lee Min Ho is gonna be on military service this year ?Anyone know when exactly is? I hope that LMH and GHS will tie the knot before his military service such as Sung Min Super Junior :D  #daydreaming :v
It's about 2 years to undergo military service, right? I'm wondering how GHS and LMH Long distance relationship feels likesomehow i'm curious how will LMH tells public that he's a girlfriend and he's going to marry her (when he feels he's ready to) since he's in the peak of performance in showbiz industry right now :(Will it happen soon? or may be 1 year later? 2 years later? or? Owwhhmmm
I wish he'll choose to marry GHS soon because she's worth it, she's so precious... I'm afraid that LMH will regret if he let her go huhuhu (it makes me sick imagining it)I'm a married woman and i feel that marriage makes me feel secure with the man i love and feel secure with this relationshipAt least if they're married, people stop making another shipper suns minX / min Y / Min Z etc hehehe :pPlease  correct me if i'm wrong... :)

[News/Articles]
Lee Min Ho’s New Year’s Concert Records Highest Viewership Rating in China

ehk38 January 2, 2015

lee-min-ho.jpg

Actor and singer Lee Min Ho held a New Year’s countdown concert in China on December 31. The concert recorded the highest viewer rating among concurrent New Year’s special broadcasts.

Every New Year’s Eve, the three biggest television networks in China, DragonTV, HNTV, and ZJSTV, host countdown concerts featuring top stars. Lee Min Ho chose to participate in DragonTVs concert after receiving many requests.

During his performance, Lee Min Ho awed the audience with a fresh arrangement of his unreleased song Will You Be My Last Loveamong others.

A source from DragonTV revealed, “After Lee Min Ho made his appearance, viewership rating went up by approximately 1.7 percent, and out of all the countdown concerts in China [we] recorded the highest rating.”

A representative of Lee Min Ho’s management agency Star House Entertainment remarked, “When you consider China’s population of 1.4 billion, even 0.1 percent is staggering. We’ll get a real sense of [the number] when precise viewership rating reports are released next week.”

The concert was also streamed through online and mobile platforms. When Lee Min Ho’s appearance drew near, the number of viewers increased so quickly that there were buffering issues. Immediately after Lee Min Ho’s performance, China’s biggest SNS platform Weibo and other portal sites were plastered with Lee Min Ho’s name, and some playback streaming sites crashed due to traffic overload. In just one day, videos of Lee Min Ho’s performance reached 5 million views.

This is not the first time Lee Min Ho participated in a New Year’s concert in China. Last year, he appeared in CCTV’s end-of-the-year spectacular “Chunwan,” which also recorded the highest viewership rating for its time slot.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/02/lee-min-hos-new-years-concert-records-highest-viewership-rating-in-china/

DAEBAK !!! BOF 6 years and counting :x :x
Some screecaps of favourite scenes from BOF at Arirang

yiheyy.. how can we FORGET this  ;)) :D
aha.. is this a REAL confession for MH or JP ;) seems HS or JD blushes lot lol :\"> :P

B6WEHTCCMAAw84D.jpg
B6WGxKhCQAA6YLY.jpg
B6WGxZwCMAABbuc.jpg

And this scene is their 1st True Confession Kiss :x

B6V-ExoCYAE-S6A.jpg
kkot9-185.jpg
credit to the owner.

[FA]From Romania, translated by @cheerkoo

Some fans spotted them.

It appears that they had problem with boarding the plane from Incheon on Dec 9 due to too much luggages and things. They were stranded for a long time.

Look for GHS who is bored and playing with her smartphone while others are sleeping.

http://m.blog.naver.com/playthelife/220218867409

IMG_6678.JPG?type=w2

yay... Hyesunssi cannot sleep lol or  ahemmmm...was it Minhossi who is worrying, so calling / texting her non stop kkkk :D:x

03.01.2015 Info by TeamLeeMinHo
For minoz who have registered in #MinozWorld.com check your email for the live streaming link of #LeeMinHo's #ReMinHo in Seoul later ^^ 

B6YPeSZCAAAcFmJ.jpg
credit as labelled

Minoz World just sent me the URL link in YouTube....Yes... I'll be watching the concert later.. This is the first time that I will be watching his concert. I'm excited much. I hope he brings us that much awaited surprise.. Crazy things are coming up my mind...Just hoping for the best..

Guest SherylP

Our Angel GHS wear GREY long sleeve shirt or maybe jacket...GREY Again :D:D:D misunners did you notice her other dog not gamja  have a heart mark's scarf, and Minho today also have heart mark's scarf \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ why Minho wear that heart mark's scarf  :-? :-? misunners we all knw the answer :x :x :x

Thanks @Rajita_Veni you're real fast dear :-bd

I think only today she has time to say Happy New Year, wonder if today is her off day :) but she never misses to wishes us X-mas too b4.

Our princess is so lovely, pretty, sweet hahaha cute petite little princess :x no wonder prince Minho can't take his eyes from his one and only princess Hyesun who has already won his heart ever since he lay his eyes on her in 2008. ;))

OMG right timing, Hyesun is giving her love strength and courage to her prince as he is perforning his final concert today. Gosh how I love the way she hugs "GHAMJA'  so loving so adorable hahaha...like saying "Ghamja is mine'  :o3  lol and "Mine only" :P

yay.. look who is at the back there looking jealous no.. ;):)>-  thanks @SheryIP real sharp eyes sis, yesssss the scarf same design as Minhossi wearing today black white with love design.

B6aAG3NCEAAmjlC.jpg

Seems they're wearing same, greyish colour tee today :x

B6aE74RCUAEacOr.jpg

The love design scaft

10885329_797898763630814_825032763017910
credit to the owner as logo

----------

Thank you Minsun for Happy New Year Vitaminsun, from "Be My Last Love" from Minho now Happy New Year tweets from Hyesun ^:)^   :x :x :x

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, never doubt Minsun is Real 

Just finished to watch Min Ho ssi concert, it was great, not too big surprises, but I loved his T-shirt with Choco picture and the white sweater with M(black)H(red) monogram, can be Min Ho, but for me the MinHo - HyeSun seems much better:-) 4:30 am here, so I go to sleep. Have a great day everybody!:-)

Hello Minsuners bros/sists, have a nice day/night  :-h

Daebak Minhossi.. speechless 1st time watch him on stage LIVE wow ,,,,sooo good  :-bd

Minho never miss singing "My Everything" with full of love :x

B6avN0WCMAAkxzz.jpg

IliK said: Just finished to watch Min Ho ssi concert, it was great, not too big surprises, but I loved his T-shirt with Choco picture and the white sweater with M(black)H(red) monogram, can be Min Ho, but for me the MinHo - HyeSun seems much better:-) 4:30 am here, so I go to sleep. Have a great day everybody!:-)

The year started with LMH singing "Be my last love" an important song of Minsun

Next comes today's Koo's tweet with Ghamja

Then comes the "Re:Minho" concert with the big vitaminsun! The choco tee shirt! Its like an open confession ! In my heart there is his one and only Ms.Koo!!

ipoWppTMj

You have Re:Minho t-shirt, Promiz t-shirt! Though you promote these two, You still wore an unique t-shirt for us, minsunners with choco in it :smiley:

We know how important is choco to you and also how old is your dear choco :D

Credits to the owner

Thank you so much my beloved couple!