B6Gr63nCYAAZiyl.jpg

B6GrESvIYAE_4ji.jpg

B6GsYxIIIAA0_ea.jpg
B6Gt3A5CYAAQtSD.jpg
B6GrukgCAAAR9P0.jpg

yay.. suddenly why Minhossi :-?
B6Guk3VCUAI2LGC.jpg
B6G5LQbCMAAOdz7.jpg

Whoa..his BG look very angry.. i guess too many fans waiting and m/be some are not respecting MH, since MH just arrived and tired yet they pushed to touch his hand lol :(

B6GxdfnCMAEUnbq.jpg
B6G1ntiCcAAbrMk.jpg
B6G1D5HCUAAa1Yt.jpg
B6G1YVNCEAAn6Xz.jpg
B6G1YOPCUAE63GG.jpg

-EDIT-
Press HD Photos

B6G2GA5CYAAckN7.jpg
B6G2GX1CAAMau4k.jpg
B6G2GOlCUAAmecR.jpg
B6G2savCIAAqiw4.jpg
B6G2hH4CEAA-0G4.jpg
B6G8w1kCYAIgVQM.jpg

credit as labelled :)

Thanks @Rajita_Veni for the nice clear pics. 

:)

hahaha either couple items or as mommy boy it could be one for his mommy one for his princess :x

My guess is the same as you @sukreen..one bag for his mommy and another bag for his wifey :D if that's the case, hope his sister doesnt fight for not bringing her anything

Here are two short video from the pre-recording songs what Min Ho ssi sing at Dragon TV show:

http://youtu.be/0q931wKLa7A  (Will marry me today)

http://youtu.be/2a448hmiEGM  (Be my last love)

I expected that they coming together to the stage for the duet, but I love much more this choreography he was coming and singing alone first, specially that word "saranghae" (I'm not even sure that word is in the original lyrics, how I found the translate in other videos and sites;-)
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/david+tao/marry+me+today_20756326.html (original lyrics)

There is part in the song, where the singers use their names, I'm really curious what names LMH and Amber Kuo will sing (rap) at there, would be cute if their family name, doesn't it;-) (Hope somebody will upload a video to youtube from the songs after the show will airing today;-)

(Originally the song were singing by Jolin Tsai and David Tao:
Jolin in the house
D. T. In the house
Jolin in the house
D. T. In the house
Jolin in the house
D. T. In the house
Our love in the house)

(I'm still wondering why I'm thinking about kind of words than rings, proposal, wedding bells etc. since yesterday morning I've heard about these songs?! Well, I'm just daydreamig;-)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Min Ho’s Seoul Concert to Be Broadcast Live Around the Worlddeedeegii December 30, 2014Lee Min Ho’s Seoul Concert to Be Broadcast Live Around the World

Actor Lee Min Ho’s upcoming concert in Seoul will be broadcast live all around the world.

It has been revealed that the Seoul stop of Lee Min Ho’s 2014 Global Tour, which is scheduled for January 3, will be available at no cost for those who are unable to be there in person.

For fans who registered through the actor’s international fan site ‘MinozWorld.com’ on December 25, they are able to watch the entire concert through a YouTube live stream on January 3. Meanwhile, fans in China will be able to tune in through the portal site SOHU.

‘MinozWorld’ provides services in seven different languages, and it is said that immediately after registration opened earlier this month, the site crashed due to a server overload.

Were you one of the lucky fans to successfully register to watch the live broadcast of Lee Min Ho’s Seoul concert 

(Just got this good news from Soompi. I registered in MinozWorld.Com recently so I'll be able to watch his concert. I'm so excited.. Thanks for the good news. Happy New Year.)