♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

http://www.meipai.com/media/213426114

It's a link from a piece of that conference video, he sang a few words, and there is a comment (under the short video) what the google translated like this:

"# Lee Min Ho # 20141227 Oriental TV New Year's Eve video conference today correspondent various questions ... this video to let him sing on stage tonight at the Chinese songs, his shy necessarily cover the mouth came out of his mouth was "last resort "It seems," today you will marry me, "he unfamiliar unfamiliar ~ (you can self-comfort)"

"#李敏镐#20141227 东方卫视跨年发布会视频 今天记者各种提问...这个视频让他唱一下今晚登台的中文歌曲,他害羞的捂了嘴 尽然嘴巴里冒出来的是“情非得已”ee8197.png 看来“今天你要嫁给我”他不熟不熟ee909f.png~ (大家可以自我安慰了)"

To me the song seems the Meteor Garden theme song what he sang last year.

Thanks @Rajita_veni and @lliK for the infos :D

Gotcha "WILL YOU MARRY ME'  :)>- :-*

LeeMinHo at DragonTv New year eve Press con Shangai
upload credit Leeminho LoversIndia
@ 0.19 during presscon he is fanning himself haha i guess he's feeling HOT :\">
cos >>> "you must marry me today" :P

Here a short video today, 29.12.2014 Prerecorded DragonTV New Year celebration in Shanghai, China to be shown on 31/12/2014 (credit by leecony http://www.meipai.com/media/213545690)
those who cant open meipai link above here is IG cre teamleeminho
http://t.co/pNIM8F0xrH

So i hope MH will be going home soon unless he has to shoot other cf project

Here Video the full original song that MH sing in Chinese
Original by Jolin Tsai (蔡依琳) & David Tao (陶喆):
今天你要嫁给我 Jīntiān nǐ yào jià gěi wǒ / Today i want you to marry me

credit to the owner

Here INFO credit TEAM LEE MIN HO ❤️ @TeamLeeMinHo

#LeeMinHo singing BE MY LAST LOVE (his single) and
YOU WILL MARRY ME (Chinese song, duet with Amber) in China New Year Eve program

12/29/14 #LeeMinHo singing 'Be my last love' #DragonTV Prerecorded New Year Celebration (by… http://instagram.com/p/xMU0l6G6pY/

B6BurdMCMAAYlMJ.jpg
credi pic as labelled

---------------------------------------

OMG  ' BE MY LAST LOVE is not his single digital song lol :x :x :x

Lee Min Ho sang this song (be my last love) 李敏镐新歌 at Shanghai FM 02.12.2011

and at Beijing FM 05.12.2011

Hello Minsuners bros/sist... You know what this means right :D
yay... Minsun Rocks!!!
:x :P
\:D/

Why do I feel like that characters of the chinese song resembles Minho and Koo :D

The guy and the girl resembles minsun.. Especially the girl has bangs ..he he :D

exOwlZKdp

And "Be my last love" is such an important song for minsun :D

Thanks a lot for the updates sisters :) Minsun rocks :)

Minho Singing BE MY LAST LOVE song :)
Look at his face...Shows Sincerity and dedication .. He is singing with soooo much Feel :) No doubt he might be thinking about his PRINCESS KuHyeSun10891641_795050790582278_14660506135474310882167_795051000582257_289876681415725
The Most Sincere Feelings are the Hardest to be expressed by words!!10885611_795051223915568_903588455673234
The Most Precious Possession that ever comes to a man in the world is a woman's heart :-) Minhossi already won KHS Heart \:D/ \:D/ \:D/10885611_795052140582143_916871727347968
1000274_795053057248718_7609657174328138

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Merry Christmas and Happy new year 2015 to all lovely Minsunners bro and sis.
I wish them join some project in year 2015 and hit to the world hearts like BOF again.
Cheer both of them to stay top, happy, successes and keep love life strongly.
Cheer Cheer<3<3

Thanks @sukreen. OMG MinHo singing BE MY LAST LOVE! That special Minsun song!  :x   :x After so long without much vitaminsuns, we get this! Happy!  MH sounds even better ! Yes princess, don't let him wait any longer! hehehe!

Happy, Happy ,Happy @S_sun - you are right sis- nothing for so long. Thank you all for posting and sharing ! This is the best ever ! Happy 2015 to our wonderful couple and to all MinSun sisters and brothers . May we hear wedding bells in 2015 for our Minsun. Most of all - may they stay in love and together and overcome all obstacles that come their way. This is my 2015 wish for our couple - Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun

SFgianrs said: Happy, Happy ,Happy @S_sun - you are right sis- nothing for so long. Thank you all for posting and sharing ! This is the best ever ! Happy 2015 to our wonderful couple and to all MinSun sisters and brothers . May we hear wedding bells in 2015 for our Minsun. Most of all - may they stay in love and together and overcome all obstacles that come their way. This is my 2015 wish for our couple - Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun

Can you believe it? BOF is still so popular after 5 years!  For me, the chemistry between Minsun was so natural  and electric! I can watch their interactions again and again. Minsun rocks! :)This is Dramafever Top 10 most watched dramas for 2014. BOF at no. 7 !http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-top-10-most-watched-dramas-for-2014/