♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

shanzay01 said: OMG @dianaharumi you are making me fall in love with this couple by posing such touchy stuff.... i am Ku sun fan and mostly watched her dramas n few month back watched BOF i like the drama and their chemistry but never saw BTS, recently joined soompi, was unaware about shipper thread just found it out few days back and started reading from page one and promise that would not comment until read all but your posts made me irresistible for not commenting... number of pages i read  till now making me fall for them just praying this ship reach its destination....

Hi my dear sist,
Hye sun updated her twitter, here i posted this pic  :)
92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger.
                    쑥스러웠던 생일. 고마워요.Embedded image permalink

92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger.
                    30.Embedded image permalink

well, i don't have a better traduction but i think she's grateful for the gift and birthday greetings

:x

Woahh it happened one more time :D I asked her to tweet and she satisfied my wish.he he :))kumavo koo unnie :)

1st tweet - Translation by S translator

The bashful birthday. Thank you.

Ha ha ...The guy must have given her a big treat.After all he changed his schedule for her and for sure it will be bashful only :D The flowers are the ones which got in CGV woahh she posing with with red roses is sooo good :)

LMH topped in having the highest number of weibo followers with 2460 million followers. He was in 2nd place following PSY. Now he has reached number 1 beating PSY..chukkaye Minho shi :)

Source :http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=241&aid=0002280063

@gayu312‌ -sis , she looks ver happy . She truly deserves true happiness . She sticks to her conviction and always tries to make a statement. It's not all about popularity or money to her . She does what makes her happy as a person . Her Prince knows this and that's why he loves her so much. He knows he will never find anyone like her . She has everthibg he needs. I agree with you - he changed his schedule for her twice . The concert and his movie premier . This two will always make sacrifices for each other-a very loving couple ! I've searched other couples but there isn't anyone like them . I'm so glad I discovered this thread and become part of this minsunner family ❤️

Hello all lovely Minsuns till now i have read 200 pgs  it feels like my breath is taken away by their offscreen chemistry the way they look at each other, their smiles their hidden eye languages OMG i really need a Oxygen to survive by their hottness so i can read further hehheh till now whatever i read it i simply 
1t1lk6.gif

by looking at pix and videos the way they  teased each other, flirt with each other, their passionate  stares....it seems like their love is so much burning with passion..... i am like 
igwyrk.gif
and  yeyyyy my belief in this ship is getting stronger ... thank u all my friends for helping me out to be part of real ship...907mlj.gif

Finaly I can sign in my soompi id. GHS is so beautiful. Wonder who gave her the flower?

She got it from that CGV talk on November 8th :) But that thanks message she doesnt seem to send only for fans for sending her gifts on nov 8th but after celebrating her bday she has sent. .ha ha :D