♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi minsunners!   
i am tempted to leave a remark at GHS thread after reading some bitter comments but decided to hold the thoughts... who started it anyway?im enjoying it until someone leave a bitter taste to it.  
anyway, thank you @Sukreen @Ayesuper1 @jazz10 for the pix updates... im enjoying it.  Love you guys!
i am an optimistic person and regardless of the 'whatnot' 'should have' i am ok with it.. i have a niece and a friend in korea and i endlessly nag them to watch the movie of our Sun and they'll watch it together and i dont have to ask pictures of them watching it what matters to me is that we are able to support GHS in anyway we can.. 

@ayeshaG - I was there too... It was catty and unpleasant - LOL I was going to make a comment too but I I was afraid they will jump all over me too . Hahaha Fighting over Rice wreaths photos . Why not find some Sunnies who took photos and post it instead oif pointing finger . I saw some rice wreath photos in the Minsun facebook and it had photos of diffrent wreath from all over not jus Hye sun with ghamja .Lets sing togethere now - what the world needs now - is love, sweet love ...." =))

and about LMH changing his sked on the 9th, who knows what the real reason right?but my delusional mind said:
ahh maybe minho is affected by our Sun's latest radio interview.  why all of the sudden she's telling she has no boyfriend and lost interest in dating after telling us all that she's  been constantly dating and love is her inspiration. now minho should do something about... 
ok, ok, ok.. its just my silly opinion... 
LOVE YOU MINSUNNERS!  and PEACE to all SUNNIES!!

Lee Min Ho Talks Hallyu Status, Dating, and More with High Cut

lee-min-ho-0-799x450.png

Actor Lee Min Ho recently lent his handsome looks to the cover of High Cut magazine, subtitled with the reminiscent phrase, “Lee Min Ho Over Flowers and Boys".

lee-min-ho-1.jpg
In the accompanying interview, Lee Min Ho talked about the status afforded him as one of the “four new Hallyu kings,” including fellow actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Jong Suk. He said, “I think being fixed in a single image is not a good thing for anyone. I sometimes feel like it’s a bit too much, us being only labeled as Hallyu actors. On the other hand, the fact that we, as young actors, are linked by this, making our own image, is something to be energized by as well.”

lee-min-ho-2.jpg

When asked if this isn’t about the age (28) when people are usually dating a lot, Lee Min Ho said, “I don’t have the time to focus on or fall in love. I want to fall in love, but if I had a girlfriend now, I would feel like we were just casually dating rather than really in love.”

The actor also has a movie coming up soon, entitled “Gangnam 1970,” on which he said he wanted to take on a more serious role, and that viewers will be able to see a side of him never seen before on screen. “Gangnam 1970” is an action noir film about the turmoils regarding the Gangnam district’s real estate craze of the 1970′s, where Lee Min Ho takes on the role of a gangster.

lee-min-ho-3.jpg

The full interview and photo shoot can be seen in the November issue of High Cut.

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/04/lee-min-ho-talks-hallyu-status-dating-and-more-with-high-cut/

Guest ayesuper1

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

what a funny day !

Today is sooooooo funny day :))

Maybe i have to change my job.

As Photographer. hehe

good day all :))

Minsunners, have I told you all how awesome you all are , staying calm  above everything else and  joking around as well?  =D> =D> =D> :x :x :x
@AyeshaG please get your niece and her friend to bring some friends as well to watch it. hahahaAre they going for the screening after which they get to ask GHS questions Nov 8?  @ayesuper1 hahaha Not sure you will get paid for your service! kkk Thanks for all you do. :)
Love those hot pics of LMH. Thanks @sukreen and @gayu312. Bad boy MH is soooo hot! Hope our girl can handle him! heheheMinsun are so funny. Our princess said she has no interest and our prince said he has no time. Good concept.  =)) =))  =))
@RubyK great ps pics. Thanks. Please keep them coming.
Thanks to all Minsunners  for the updates and lovely posts. :)
Keep rocking, minsunners! :)

Guest inshiwa8922

You're so funny @ayesuper1‌! I really really like your sense of humor. Not bad for thinking of changing your profession to being an "exclusive MinSun photographer" as what some would say or a photographer for "other" ship/s, as well, as what "others" would want and expect. Great job for the Daughter RW pics. You seem like a pro, already! Keep it up, sis! By the way, thank you for the RW picture of MinSunPh! We super like our trademark, KHS + Ghamja. Sunnies, MinSun Couple & MinSunners, Fighting! ;) <:-P :D =D> \:D/ \m/ :-bd :-@ :P 8-}

Hi all,

I think the LMH concert had been changed in Singapore is bcos of problems with the pitch at the Sports Hub(venue of concert). Mariah carey's concert sitting had been altered, Jay Chou's concert had been postponed and an international rugby match had been cancelled, all at the same venue.

Just want to make sure we Minsunners get our facts right. :)

It is possible that some other celebrities attended the vip premier but did not stand in front of the photographers, right? I think GHS attended LSY premier without photos, right? So it is possible that LMH did attend all her premiers without his photo taken, right?

(^з^) Minsun is my love ♡_♡
★.★Minsun is my dream ◕‿-
↖(^▽^)↗Minsun is my hope !(@^_^@)

Minsun Saranghae!!^_~ Dimple couple<3<3<3 Bogoshipo~T_T~~❤~❤~❤~~❤~❤~❤~~❤~❤~❤~~❤~❤~❤~13253_847703475281666_424998860987925740

pumpkin_pie said: Hi all, I think the LMH concert had been changed in Singapore is bcos of problems with the pitch at the Sports Hub(venue of concert). Mariah carey's concert sitting had been altered, Jay Chou's concert had been postponed and an international rugby match had been cancelled, all at the same venue. Just want to make sure we Minsunners get our facts right. :)

hello minsun sisters from all over the world! :D <:-P how are you guys? Can you still contain all the things happening around?! =))

Dang..minho's concert was cancelled due to 'unforseen circumstances' :-? Hhmmm.. Whatever the reasons are.. Don't you think it's a blessing in disguise sisters?he can spend quality time with his ladylove on her special day :x :\">

hhmm..about this rw thingy..hahaha! Get a life! =)) :-@ i mean..come on..what do they expect? Obviously sis aye is a minsuner, definitely she will take pics of the rw for sunnies who are minsuners as well. (not sunnies and etcetera couple :D ) haha.

Minsuners are really lucky to have you sis @ayesuper! Big thanks to you for helping us in ordering rw for unnie HS's VIP premiere. :-bd <:-P =D> you are the best!

Shout out to all pinay minsuners, we are alive! Let's make some noise! #ProudPHMinsuner here! <:-P

And also, its nice to read all the posts of our veteran munsuners! Truly, ONCE A MINSUNER, ALWAYS A MINSUNER :)

KJ's presence last night was something..haha.no communication with f4? Haha yeah right ;)

Let's keep our cool, shrug the bad vibes off our shoulders..haha. MinSuners are peace-loving people right? We never start a fight.

I love you sisters! This calls for a celebration! <:-P

Let's keep our faith burning! Mwah! good day to us all! Minsun Fighting! <3 <3 <3 :-*

kdwuo4.jpg
OMG. OMG. OMG
So many things I am excited for!! The endless vitaminsun, our angel's movie premier, one of the F4 appearing, gamja big nose appearing (hahaha), the unknown reason for LMH concert cancellation ( God has a plan..wakaka), a true blue korean minsunner active on joondi thread (this says a lot about a ship...don't you think? *wink wink* thanks sis @ayesuper1 we love u!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) , and so so many more things which I am thankful of... Minsunners!!! You girls are the best!!! Keep the minsun faith burning~~ <3

@S_sun‌

i checked again. You are correct. I sincerely apologize to everyone here for the misinformation I provided. I saw that somewhere that the event was set in the sports hub, so I thought it was the same one as the other artistes. Thank you for clarifying. :)

LMH's lover name in "Gangnam blues" is SUN HYE

8-} \:D/

Bravo =D>

Info credits : @"Saladi Veni"‌ sis

Before it was "Minho" in please captain and "The musical"..

Now its Minho's turn :D Line CF had "Sun" and now GB has "Sun Hye"

:D

Source :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/49933/20141103/who-is-lee-min-ho-s-lover-in-kangnam-blues.htm

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Happy to read several sharp and fast updated info. about our lovely couple sooo much.Yaaa..., she just said from latest interview that "as of now, I didn' t in touch with other actors of that drama (BOF : F4 ) "..:P:pbut KJ (OTHER ACTORS  from  BOF) who is the closest friends, and had went to join her art gallery with MH, join the Daughter premier, :P:P  ...Mr. MH-Shii.. what the mission trick??.. :):)
If I am correct, I used to see the ring which GHS wore at the premier, LMH wore this similar ring from some event, let me search first.. 
I'm visiting this thread with appreciated all lovely MINSUNNER, lovelove.. and also thankful to @Sukreen, @S-sun, @AyeSuper, @gayu312, @RubyK and other lovely sis for solid, high energize and powerful support on burning up this thread to be still hot and attraction at all.
   :x :x :x :D