♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest sareerat_e9aa

AT THE PRESS Conference of Angle Eye since 2014/04/03, some reporters wrote that, that's a beautiful girl or doll or angel ?? :P,  
Yes!!, I always believed that Goo Hye Sun was send to this earth for giving hope and happiness with her wonderful spirit, and she do her best for her role as we can alway see, the beautiful angel... Every place we saw her landing, she shine her aura and reflect to us with special touch. love love..
I wish her great successes in her upcoming movie "Daughter".. Sunny Fighting!!
LMH is the angel who came with special gift from god who can easily catch people heart and his goodness will lead him to be longstanding boom in K-Star dome. 
Both of them are very beautiful, special, and we saw their special passionate, love and care as they used to have for each other, its doesn't matter that they are or not in relationship ( but I believed, its real!!) as they said in many interview this year even we still saw so many coincidence couple objects. Sometime, some photo they seems in sad mode, I don't know why.. when we saw LMH's eye in some show, and pics of KHS from her twitter sometime.
Wishing them can be ready in some day to publicize their love relationship if it still be there and still real as we cheer them with love from our deep heart. 
MINSUN fighting!!
:x :x  :)>-

Guest Hannah Angie

Let's hope MH really is cancelling his concert in Singapore, we know how much he deserves a break and quite time with Princess on her birthday!

By the way, thank you for all Minsuners who keep this thread updated. Love you guys! :x

10440723_987671941248413_583225660575729

Saladi Veni said: LeeMinHo cancelled his SINGAPORE REMINHO which is on November 9th.
he cancelled that event in his facebook page
But why? :-? :-? :-? :-?This issue has been around so let's just hope for the best and wait for the announcement.. 
   f5a7o3.jpg
Hehe Guess #Minsunners ;)
He is not too lazy to celebrate that day i guess ;)
What do u say?

Its like minho wanted to cancel the event but he is worried about minoz who bought tickets... Poor him!
Aiggo he wanted to spend the day with wify.. Ottuke.. :( So sad..
Fighting for #Minsun <3
Atleast with his facebook update he is indirectly saying that he wanna spend that day with KHS.. That itself is making me happy <3 :)

Wow here is the final news : AWWWW

Due to un-forseen circumstances, Seoul Girls Collection, the organizer of Lee Min Ho Global Tour 2014 <RE:MINHO> Singapore, have decided to postpone the event.

Patrons who have purchased tickets may get full refunds between 5th November,10am to 19th November,8pm via the following methods:

1) Payment by credit card - refund will be automatically credited back to original credit card used for the transaction.

2) Payment by cash / Nets - customers are to proceed to Sports Hub Tix with their physical tickets for a cash refund at the address below:

Sports Hub Tix Box Office
Singapore Indoor Stadium
2 Stadium Walk 
Singapore 397691

For more information on ticketing or refunds, please visit www.sportshubtix.sgor call +65 6333 5000 or +65 3158 7888 or email them at enquiry@sportshubtix.com

We apologize to all the excited fans, and hope that there will be good news for all of us to hear soon!

Keep an eye out on our Facebook page to see what other exciting events we have lined up for you!

Cr.fast track events

Though i am feeling sad for minoz who bought tickets and arranged everything for the concert.. I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE THERE ARE HIGH POSSIBILITIES OF LEEMINHO SPENDING THAT DAY WITH KUHYESUN... Woww My minsun heart is jumping..

Hoping that some good news we will heaR soon :)